Thorpac Body ALPHA release

I was wondering... I know you're making the body(duh lol)' date=' are you planning on doing the armors as well like you have in the past?.. Cause your skimpy armors are the best to me.. :)

[/quote']

Was planning on it. And thoroughly I will update the op when I get on tommorow. Are u waiting to post on nexus until ur new textures are done?

I was wondering... I know you're making the body(duh lol)' date=' are you planning on doing the armors as well like you have in the past?.. Cause your skimpy armors are the best to me.. :)

[/quote']

Was planning on it. And thoroughly I will update the op when I get on tommorow. Are u waiting to post on nexus until ur new textures are done?

im trying to keep my textures off the nexus until they are completed, having to micromanage update two sources for the same file+updates would bother me as its still in perfecting, im very happy with argonian 'few clipping errors to smooth out but textures flow nicely from bodypart to body. khajiit indeed turned out to be the pain as the hair textures are sporadic and dont match correctly 'specifically transitions from groin/hips to legs its all easy to fix tho. so we can have a truely sexy and beautiful texture for each beastrace :D ty for the link will start testing now

ok good news,

my texture model generally conforms to the same nipple placement and shadowmap placement. all looks as it should here are a few screens so you can see the effect and the body scale. i think there may also be a bit of a hip issue on the minimal scale body, right hand side 'models left'

it seems to suit the larger breasts imo

'tiny gap between the back and ass 'perhaps the isnt the case for humanoids'

khajiit looking nice too :) apologise about the lighting. small and large breasts + ass

overall body meshes together well

apart from a small anomoly on the left hip 'models right'

im not sure why this is, my guess is its still a few tweaks needed to iron out the folding leg on stealth animation.

definately a big improvement

I just love this stuff' date=' You all are amazing me again..Great stuff..Really

A am Agog with anticipation of you finished release..:)

[/quote']

feels like i have to hammer these argonian textures 'shadowmaps specifically' with a very large rock until they stop creating the 'appearance of seams' the textures are lining up superbly, altho the shadowmaps making them horrible lines on the top of the arse and wrists.

and the arse just got sexier with the newer thorpac files. 'not officially released yet sad to say' but they will be here soon!

watshisface x

Hi watshisface :) i respect all modders and appreciate all mods created but im just wondering why you're posting the hi-res argonian texture updates on thorpac's body alpha release thread. i noticed that you already have your own thread: Argonian Female Highres&Medres re-skin (thorpac compatible)V1.0. I might miss the reason why you are posting here and if i do, i apologize. but i would appreciate organizing the threads as it would reduce future possible confusion and therefore reduce future uneeded tech support. thanks a lot! :D

Hi watshisface :) i respect all modders and appreciate all mods created but im just wondering why you're posting the hi-res argonian texture updates on thorpac's body alpha release thread. i noticed that you already have your own thread: Argonian Female Highres&Medres re-skin (thorpac compatible)V1.0. I might miss the reason why you are posting here and if i do' date=' i apologize. but i would appreciate organizing the threads as it would reduce future possible confusion and therefore reduce future uneeded tech support. thanks a lot! :D

[/quote']

because the screenshots are directly related to devolping the beast race compatible 'Body meshes' being released by 2pac4eva7 and thor925. im working on the project with them, the bodies used in the screenshots are the latest 'unreleased' thorpac bodies so the relevance is High indeed. they need to see the mesh errors to hammer them out. posting them on my texture forums would make it harder for the guys to get the information they need.

i do understand your confusion having no knowledge of why i am posting these pictures up here.

as an important note. my textures and thorpacs body meshes + humanoid textures should eventually be merged into one full pack so they would be all inclusive. as its still relatively early days tho excuse the slight confusion that may be presented and take the body screenshots as Thorpac body refference rather than beastrace textures.

watshisface x

Hi watshisface :) i respect all modders and appreciate all mods created but im just wondering why you're posting the hi-res argonian texture updates on thorpac's body alpha release thread. i noticed that you already have your own thread: Argonian Female Highres&Medres re-skin (thorpac compatible)V1.0. I might miss the reason why you are posting here and if i do' date=' i apologize. but i would appreciate organizing the threads as it would reduce future possible confusion and therefore reduce future uneeded tech support. thanks a lot! :D

[/quote']

I think all 3 (2pac, Thor, and wats) are planning to make one package out of the meshes and textures for this body, so its sort of become a 3 way joint effort. Please forgive me if I missed mentioning anyone else involved in this wonderfully crafter mod I simply named the people I have seen posting the updates.

[/quote']

I think all 3 (2pac, Thor, and wats) are planning to make one package out of the meshes and textures for this body, so its sort of become a 3 way joint effort. Please forgive me if I missed mentioning anyone else involved in this wonderfully crafter mod I simply named the people I have seen posting the updates.

oh my bad! thanks for the info then. im just a bit OCD in a sense that i need to get that out >.< soo sorry

[/quote']

i believe you covered everyone, to the best of my knowledge. i am just producing the effective beast race textures so i dont have much hands on mesh editing interaction with the mod. if there are others im sure 2pac4eva7 and thor925 will let it be known.

Guest flingingfeces

I see the body mods are coming along nicely great job. Once someone has released a dm or bbb body mod I'll start throwing some textures at it. I wish I could do more, but my knowledge of blender and such is limited at the moment.

good news guys. i corrected the gaps in the arse, it was down the the shadow map rather than the meshes.

post-9325-13597871632643_thumb.jpg

if you can hammer out the deformations on sneaking itll be damn near perfect 'and the mid section slider' but you already know about the strange appearance when its set to anywhere between 0.0 and 1.0

Ack... is there any way you can move the tail higher up? It looks like it's coming out of her arsehole...

will see if 2pac4eva7 can re-locate it' date=' i agree with you, it does appear too low on the body,if you view it from the front angle between the legs you can see inside the base of the tail where no textures are i also think khajiit tails will need to be migrated accordingly too.

[/quote']

Yeah... They need to come out of where the tailbone is on a human, just above the ass/in the very top of the buttcrack

Ack... is there any way you can move the tail higher up? It looks like it's coming out of her arsehole...

will see if 2pac4eva7 can re-locate it' date=' i agree with you, it does appear too low on the body,if you view it from the front angle between the legs you can see inside the base of the tail where no textures are i also think khajiit tails will need to be migrated accordingly too.

[/quote']

Yeah... They need to come out of where the tailbone is on a human, just above the ass/in the very top of the buttcrack

if you look carefully at my texture you can see the backbone spines details they stop where it needs to be adjusted too. will be useful if it has to be re-located as a rendered object in blender.

[/quote']

if you look carefully at my texture you can see the backbone spines details they stop where it needs to be adjusted too. will be useful if it has to be re-located as a rendered object in blender.

I saw that actually! I think they're that way in the original textures too... it's really weird. I think it's actually an error on Bethesda's part.

I'm looking forward to the fuller breast and butt size versions for which I am basing my armor on. Do you have any ETA on this yet?

Would it be possible for you to press the larger breasts together? It's less natural though when clothed it's more natural for them to be pressed together and will make armor look that much better. :D

we have finished a bigger breast version that will be releasing soon. thor can release them whenever he wants i thought he might release it today. im now making my own personal variant with larger' date=' rounder boobs, which are more squished together. I think this will help you with your armor. my version will probably be out in the next few days.

you may want to wait 2 0r 3 days till all three variants we have are out (the base body, thors larger breast morph of the base body, and my variant)

my variant will have different shaped boobs and butt, and the boobs will be very squished together, because im making them look like implants, ive already got it halfway done

[/quote']

Thanks for your reply and being so kind to us with updates. :)