Thorpac Body ALPHA release

for those who have been enjoying thorpac body alpha :) here are some beastrace textures conformed to the lovely body.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3414

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3429

enjoy! :D

oh and by the way. i have yet to say thank you :)

THANKS thor925!!

THANKS 2pac4eva7!!

hope you can use my textures in your next work your free to with credit to me obviously :D

watshisface x

Finally' date=' if you can (post or) send me the working .c4d file (preferably with the lo-res cage mesh sill intact), I'd be happy to help address the above issues.

Cheers.

[/quote']

TY, but i'm sure i can manage that. ;p

Why not build your own mesh, place the nipples at the correct position and relax the UV's ?

I could be wrong, but I have a feeling there will be many bodies. All different. It's all good in my eyes. In fact I encourage it and are willing to help towards that.

Finally' date=' if you can (post or) send me the working .c4d file (preferably with the lo-res cage mesh sill intact), I'd be happy to help address the above issues.

Cheers.

[/quote']

Why not build your own mesh, place the nipples at the correct position and relax the UV's ?

I could be wrong, but I have a feeling there will be many bodies. All different. It's all good in my eyes. In fact I encourage it and are willing to help towards that.

Ooo, hey, maybe the BDM body can make a comeback? That one has bigger "bulges" than DMRA. Realize it's a tall order, and not really necessary, but I really like that body would love to see it in Skyrim.

Cheers.

[/quote']

Ooo, hey, maybe the BDM body can make a comeback? That one has bigger "bulges" than DMRA. Realize it's a tall order, and not really necessary, but I really like that body would love to see it in Skyrim.

it is a bit of a tall order for anything right now imo, all the effort to make changes to the bodies then need a good re-texture + rigorous testing to make sure there arent side effects from the body size or weighting issues. dont worry. im sure a massively busty big booty body will come into show eventually, its really only been a few days since this body was being worked on so great things are to come. just not right away :)

plus right now its a choice of big tits big arse or 3d nipples. and i go for realism over hourglass smooth titties :D

first time poster here been following this on the nexus and found a reference to this site just want to say this looks great better then the other nude mods out right now thx for the work you and 2pac put into this

..please include me in that statement too.. not happy about nexus's ban on 2pac but really glad to see it here.. I even installed the body and I think it is a great start..

...hopefully more people will come over and visit this site, so far I like it..

..looks like they took the DMRA file off nexus.. says file not found(at least from what I can see now)

Just to keep you informed:

2pac has tweaked the weighting some more. It still looks a bit weird whilst jumping/fighting, but I think that's a rigging/animation issue.

I aim to confirm and/or solve that in a few days. I have morphed the mesh back to default shape. Adding that mesh should, theoretically fix it. So, extreme morphs will have to wait until later.

The NPC females could quite easily use the extreme morphs, right now, because they just walk around. :)

So, the plan:

Tonight or tommorow, 2pac will post a base mesh and a morphed mesh.

(The slim one and large boobies one). You can play around with that, and a few days later we'll swop the meshes for ones which give least distortion, hopefully none.

Different, and better, body textures are also on the to-do list.

first time poster here been following this on the nexus and found a reference to this site just want to say this looks great better then the other nude mods out right now thx for the work you and 2pac put into this

..please include me in that statement too.. not happy about nexus's ban on 2pac but really glad to see it here.. I even installed the body and I think it is a great start..

...hopefully more people will come over and visit this site' date=' so far I like it..

..looks like they took the DMRA file off nexus.. says file not found(at least from what I can see now)

[/quote']

damn that sucks they took it off their loss i guess

...hopefully more people will come over and visit this site' date=' so far I like it..

[/quote']

check the first page of this thread. ul find thorpac to download. dmra for skyrim was a preliminary test and that file shouldnt be going anywhere. but thorpac body alpha is being modified :)

Cheers.

[/quote']

I may do that at some point - I was just trying to help.

Cheers.

Just to keep you informed:

2pac has tweaked the weighting some more. It still looks a bit weird whilst jumping/fighting' date=' but I think that's a rigging/animation issue.

I aim to confirm and/or solve that in a few days. I have morphed the mesh back to default shape. Adding that mesh should, theoretically fix it. So, extreme morphs will have to wait until later.

The NPC females could quite easily use the extreme morphs, right now, because they just walk around. :)

So, the plan:

Tonight or tommorow, 2pac will post a base mesh and a morphed mesh.

(The slim one and large boobies one). You can play around with that, and a few days later we'll swop the meshes for ones which give least distortion, hopefully none.

Different, and better, body textures are also on the to-do list.

[/quote']

this post was about the thorpac body alpha right? not the dmra

[/quote']

check the first page of this thread. ul find thorpac to download. dmra for skyrim was a preliminary test and that file shouldnt be going anywhere. but thorpac body alpha is being modified :)

i see thanks for the info

Great work guys' date=' screenshot as promised...

screenshot3243.th.jpg

Question, how do I get my followers to accept these new textures and meshes?

I take away all of her clothes but she still wants to where those boots and gloves with the old meshs and textures.

screenshot6mnk.th.jpg

it might not be such a bad idea to try zoning to a new area, sometimes npcs dont change appearance when they change equipment and need to be loaded into a new area. thats what happens with my Thralls all the time. give that a shot and you may find those gloves and shoes simply vanish :)

I may do that at some point - I was just trying to help.

Cheers.

I need all the help i can get. But the UV's would take me 30 seconds to relax. I have my own method of doing things. Our first priority is a good looking properly animating mesh. Everything else i've done is all on hold.

If you/anyone wants to help, weight/rig/import/export the meshes for me.

this post was about the thorpac body alpha right? not the dmra

You're getting the same model as before, but better weighted.

You are also getting the morph target i made. i posted a screenshot somewhere. :) It's has bigger bum and boobs, but not as extreme as DMRA.

BTW' date=' did you know that the morph target meshes in your upload were oriented differently than the main mesh?

[/quote']

Yes. I thought anyone who knows how to use a 3D editor, could easily sort that out. I got tired of extracting, scaling, rotating, working on, and reversing it all. Especially since they'll probably alter it to suit their work practice. :)

You mentioned CD4. Do you happen to know a way in which i could get the full body/weights/skeleton from skyrim nifs into CD4 or Lightwave?

I've tried exporting from max 3d (collada/fbx), but i lose the weights/rigging.

kind of a noobish question but i was trying to add some screens and it said the file was too big how do you add them?

I'm new to this board' date=' but did you try adding jpg's as attachments ?

[/quote']

yes i did said they were too big looking online for a way to reduce their memory size and will post them if i figure it out

kind of a noobish question but i was trying to add some screens and it said the file was too big how do you add them?

Upload your screens to an image host. My suggestion is Imgur.com. Once uploaded to host of choice' date=' copy the forum code for your image to display it will start with [img']insert image name[/img] is what the code link should look like.

I also ask and suggest for larger pic that you use the [ spoiler ] tags.

Upload your screens to an image host. My suggestion is Imgur.com. Once uploaded to host of choice' date=' copy the forum code for your image to display it will start with [img']insert image name[/img] is what the code link should look like.

I also ask and suggest for larger pic that you use the [ spoiler ] tags.

thanks for the help