Thorpac Body ALPHA release

Besides re-sizing of the T&A' date=' any plans on making the mesh less "abs-by"? Or is that just the texture?

[/quote']

right now its mostly down to the mesh and the skeletal structure. im positive that not too long from now 2pac will work out the weighting issues that are lurking in there. amazed he got so far without a decent import/export :D the truth lies in that he is a wizard.

The model itself looks great. The only problem I've ever really seen that popped out at me were the joints for the legs/hips. When you crouch into sneak mode, you can see some pretty rad deformation of the mesh line. But it's just one of those things that we'll probably have to wait for proper import/export tools to really address.

But yes:

are-you-wizard.jpg

EDIT: Bah. Can't attach my screenshots. They're too large!

SnowLeopardFurArmor for ThorpacALPHA

-just a quick copy&paste job in nifskope with throttlekitty's nif.xml

credits:

Thorpac - by thor925 and 2pac4eva7

Snow Leopard Forsworn Armor by Rekicker

[spoiler=Pics&Codes]FurArmor3.jpgFurArmor0.jpgSnowLeopardFurArmorwithThorpacALPHAbody02.jpgSnowLeopardFurArmorwithThorpacALPHAbody01.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?sv7hflb262j64dz

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FY5BBQPR

Looks like armor mesh is not adjusted and is floating around her body.

No complaints here!

Glad to see I'm not the only one posting screenshots now.

I'll continue to add them whenever this mod gets updated, to help keep people up to date.

I didn't think the khajiit skin looked too good, but I'll be keeping my Khajiit girl and even make an Argonian to show off the different "aspects" of the progress.

Again, very decent work gentlemen.

I'm designing some revealing armor based off of the witchblade design and fitting it into a Skyrim environment. One of my friends who works in game design will be helping me build the model using your body.

I would like to ask if you've got any ideas of a date that this will be final, I'm not intending to whine for you to finish it but just plan my friends time so I can utilise more of it.

I expect a "when it's ready" reply, if I get a reply - I hope you can give me just a rough idea of when I may scheduel his time in since he's very busy.

I'd also wait for a large breasts and arse version, since I've read here you'll be releasing other sizes when you're ready.

Again, please don't take this as a whining when will it be out question. :D

I have been playing some more and decided that the khajiit and argonian should not be left out so i have modified their textures and shadowmaps so nipples and their respective shading now display properly on those lovely nipple meshes of 2pac/thors

thought its probably best if i reposted a higher res picture seeing as the original body shots were 1280x1024 and the beast races were only at 800/600 to show the quality of the skins and meshes. excuse the UI on display. if need be i will fully remake the argonian+khajiit to add nicer fur effects. but right now making the shadowmap of fur all over a body is time consuming :D but worry not im already working on that :P

post-9325-13597871540429_thumb.jpg

post-9325-13597871541307_thumb.jpg

I'm designing some revealing armor based off of the witchblade design and fitting it into a Skyrim environment. One of my friends who works in game design will be helping me build the model using your body.

I would like to ask if you've got any ideas of a date that this will be final' date=' I'm not intending to whine for you to finish it but just plan my friends time so I can utilise more of it.

I expect a "when it's ready" reply, if I get a reply - I hope you can give me just a rough idea of when I may scheduel his time in since he's very busy.

I'd also wait for a large breasts and arse version, since I've read here you'll be releasing other sizes when you're ready.

[/quote']

in essence the mesh shape is finished. to the best of my knowledge, this alpha was to be their benchmark test so all the mesh +clipping issues can be ironed out. i would start working on your armors now as reshaping an armor mesh is alot easier. 'there will be larger t+a sizes later but for now the body looks in good shape. oh and the more revealing the better it will work with this sort of mesh obviously! ^_^ i would reccomend downloading it and starting now :) then you have something to manipulate later

I would like to ask if you've got any ideas of a date that this will be final' date=' I'm not intending to whine for you to finish it but just plan my friends time so I can utilise more of it.

[/quote']

in essence the mesh shape is finished. to the best of my knowledge, this alpha was to be their benchmark test so all the mesh +clipping issues can be ironed out. i would start working on your armors now as reshaping an armor mesh is alot easier. 'there will be larger t+a sizes later but for now the body looks in good shape. oh and the more revealing the better it will work with this sort of mesh obviously! ^_^ i would reccomend downloading it and starting now :) then you have something to manipulate later

Thanks. :) I've got a design together now, so I'll start hassling him to get building!

Heyo everyone,

Looking good thor/2pac! I hate the nexus as well,so I understand lol. Can't wait for the variations, but this is by far the best nude mod available. Simply because the base mesh made the boobs look really odd. Now it looks natural and proportional.

KGRam what race is the character you have in those screen shots? Is that a dunmer? Cause if so, wow best looking Dunmer female I've seen to date. Its not just the fact the wrinkles/dropy sandbags under the eyes, and the freaky ridges that are gone. The entire face looks as it should be, like the eyes aren't angled in such a way that they make me think of:

(I warn any who hasn't seen this, you may be disturbed)

Oblivion__Character_Creation_by_TheMinttu.jpg

just a quick show of the new textures im working on. they are 'by no means' finished yet but it should give you a general idea on the new levels of detail being added note difference in body to face texture 'shadow map will be fixed as soon as the base texture is complete ofc'

post-9325-13597871543252_thumb.jpg

just a quick show of the new textures im working on. they are 'by no means' finished yet but it should give you a general idea on the new levels of detail being added note difference in body to face texture 'shadow map will be fixed as soon as the base texture is complete ofc'

just a few more alterations. then i can start working on the hands and head

Nice work on this, guys! Looking forward to seeing some more voluptuous body shapes, but this is a great start!

Something I noticed -- your normal map has the dreaded compression artifacts. Try saving them as 8.8.8 RGB (uncompressed) instead of any of the DXT compressed files. With the lack of artifacts, you'll also probably be able to shrink your map size back down without loosing quality :)