Thorpac Body ALPHA release

Didn't know about the ban and it took a bit to track you down but well worth it. I like the perky nips BTW - this is great work guys. I signed up just to follow your work.

Hey it's my buddy mot. When are you able to get some work done?

Have I been banned as well now? :)

No' date=' you're not banned too. But I didn't know about this site. Any time you want some help just holler. "I can paint whatever you need for just a weeee bit more than me competition." :)

[/quote']Great. I'll send you some updated files tonight/tommorrow.

k, here is my first dumb question. I just put the body and textures in and it looks great. But, when I put her armor on the body mesh is not the same - the raised nipples are gone. I'm using modded armor meshes and I'm sure I'm just missing something that I need to change? Any help?

kind of a noobish question but i was trying to add some screens and it said the file was too big how do you add them?

Upload your screens to an image host. My suggestion is Imgur.com. Once uploaded to host of choice' date=' copy the forum code for your image to display it will start with [img']insert image name[/img] is what the code link should look like.

I also ask and suggest for larger pic that you use the [ spoiler ] tags.

thanks for the help

screenshots need to be under 500kb a good way to cut down on jpg screensize is to take pictures inside/away from solar lighting effects over long distances. or if you have photoshop or some other picture editing software just change its filesize by slightly reducing quality, its barely noticable unless u take something of 1m down to 100kb

k' date=' here is my first dumb question. I just put the body and textures in and it looks great. But, when I put her armor on the body mesh is not the same - the raised nipples are gone. I'm using modded armor meshes and I'm sure I'm just missing something that I need to change? Any help?

[/quote']Some clothing/armor meshes use the underwear mesh. Some don't. Some modders have copied over stuff from nif to nif. To help with modding you need to start poking around.

Extract all files from bsa's. Install nifskope and updated nif.xml file. Start browsing the nifs and start getting familiar with folder/file structures.

k' date=' here is my first dumb question. I just put the body and textures in and it looks great. But, when I put her armor on the body mesh is not the same - the raised nipples are gone. I'm using modded armor meshes and I'm sure I'm just missing something that I need to change? Any help?

[/quote']Some clothing/armor meshes use the underwear mesh. Some don't. Some modders have copied over stuff from nif to nif. To help with modding you need to start poking around.

Extract all files from bsa's. Install nifskope and updated nif.xml file. Start browsing the nifs and start getting familiar with folder/file structures.

That helped, thanks. The mesh I was referring to used the underwear mesh so I just converted that to your nude and voila. As to the other things, yeah I've poked around a bit and modified a few textures so I'm getting up to speed somewhat.

That helped, thanks. The mesh I was referring to used the underwear mesh so I just converted that to your nude and voila. As to the other things, yeah I've poked around a bit and modified a few textures so I'm getting up to speed somewhat.

you should try my textures everyone, they will eventually be contained within the thorpac 'or what its future name may be' they are texture replacers for the beast races so every living npc & dead ones for those of that taste lol.. will be suited in nice birthday suit

@watshisface

Your textures look great but I have one suggestion. If you keep the diffuse around 2mb and the normal around 5 mb you'll get nearly as good detail with a lot less performance hit(speculars don't really need to be very large at all). I have a fairly strong machine but, when one character takes 50 to 60 mb to render, things sometimes get a little sluggish or jittery.

2pac! You're alive!

..and here!

Wait, where is here? LOL...I just kinda stumbled in here somehow. Tripped in the door from google! Ah, the wonders of random googling...

And modding with Thor, it seems!

the rigging and making into a nif were done by me. honestly exporting from blender and getting it ready for skyrim only takes five minutes for me now. i dont know why im the only one who seems to be doing it a lot. im aware there is a few new meshes out there but i thought there would be more by now since its honestly not that hard. i may have to write a tutorial since a blender update is not even needed.

You should indeed...

The only thing holding me back from modding (well, mesh editing, that is) is not knowing the process for Skyrim just yet.

@watshisface

Your textures look great but I have one suggestion. If you keep the diffuse around 2mb and the normal around 5 mb you'll get nearly as good detail with a lot less performance hit(speculars don't really need to be very large at all). I have a fairly strong machine but' date=' when one character takes 50 to 60 mb to render, things sometimes get a little sluggish or jittery.

[/quote']

the thing is, my textures are built for the quality desired to express the beast race features. i can try reducing the file sizes for you if its too much of a problem but i designed them to be significantly better than the originals and i must say i really dont see any performance change. i play at 1280x1024 and only have a quad 3.1ghz processor and my video card is rather underpar when it comes to playing games that need alot of detail. , my texturea are about 8mb larger than other body mods out there but with the extra detail your character really comes to life.

are you getting such a dramatic frameloss from the single character? or around all npcs? as my textures are beast races only and they arent that common ill say.

@watshisface

Your textures look great but I have one suggestion. If you keep the diffuse around 2mb and the normal around 5 mb you'll get nearly as good detail with a lot less performance hit(speculars don't really need to be very large at all). I have a fairly strong machine but' date=' when one character takes 50 to 60 mb to render, things sometimes get a little sluggish or jittery.

[/quote']

the thing is, my textures are built for the quality desired to express the beast race features. i can try reducing the file sizes for you if its too much of a problem but i designed them to be significantly better than the originals and i must say i really dont see any performance change. i play at 1280x1024 and only have a quad 3.1ghz processor and my video card is rather underpar when it comes to playing games that need alot of detail. , my texturea are about 8mb larger than other body mods out there but with the extra detail your character really comes to life.

are you getting such a dramatic frameloss from the single character? or around all npcs? as my textures are beast races only and they arent that common ill say.

Our machines are probably comparable although mine's a little older most likely - quad 2.6, 8mb RAM, NVidia 275 and running at 1920 x 1200. No, your textures alone don't create a noticeable performance hit for my machine except if there are a lot of them in the same area. I only mention it because it is cumulative. If one has a number of mods - better hair, eyes, lips, body, armor, grass... etc. and all of them are this large THEN it gets hairy. I already adjusted the file sizes for my personal use and only meant to make a suggestion that you might want to offer a smaller version for those who don't know how to change them themselves. Anyway, great work. You are very talented.

2pac! You're alive!

..and here!

Wait' date=' where is here? LOL...I just kinda stumbled in here somehow. Tripped in the door from google! Ah, the wonders of random googling...

And modding with Thor, it seems!

the rigging and making into a nif were done by me. honestly exporting from blender and getting it ready for skyrim only takes five minutes for me now. i dont know why im the only one who seems to be doing it a lot. im aware there is a few new meshes out there but i thought there would be more by now since its honestly not that hard. i may have to write a tutorial since a blender update is not even needed.

You should indeed...

The only thing holding me back from modding (well, mesh editing, that is) is not knowing the process for Skyrim just yet.

yes i am alive haha. i cant really go on the nexus anymore. ip banned. i found this palce by a random google search too :D

@watshisface

[/quote']

Our machines are probably comparable although mine's a little older most likely - quad 2.6, 8mb RAM, NVidia 275 and running at 1920 x 1200. No, your textures alone don't create a noticeable performance hit for my machine except if there are a lot of them in the same area. I only mention it because it is cumulative. If one has a number of mods - better hair, eyes, lips, body, armor, grass... etc. and all of them are this large THEN it gets hairy. I already adjusted the file sizes for my personal use and only meant to make a suggestion that you might want to offer a smaller version for those who don't know how to change them themselves. Anyway, great work. You are very talented.

ill release a Medres version for those that wish to use it.

BTW' date=' did you know that the morph target meshes in your upload were oriented differently than the main mesh?

[/quote']

Yes. I thought anyone who knows how to use a 3D editor, could easily sort that out. I got tired of extracting, scaling, rotating, working on, and reversing it all. Especially since they'll probably alter it to suit their work practice. :)

You mentioned CD4. Do you happen to know a way in which i could get the full body/weights/skeleton from skyrim nifs into CD4 or Lightwave?

I've tried exporting from max 3d (collada/fbx), but i lose the weights/rigging.

I'm not too familiar with Max (I don't own it), but it should be able to export a rigged figure to .fbx - maybe you're missing some export option or something? When you load the exported .fbx back into Max, is it still rigged? If it is, then C4D should be able to load it as well... but you might need to mess with the FBX version (depending on which version of C4D you are using).

So what are the plans for the future regarding the weight slider?

Will it always be just tits+butt or will we get something else in the future, like muscles or chubbyness being two ends of the scale instead of just butt and breast size?

Any plans on making alternate ways of increasing bust size or butt size when the creation kit hits? Maybe spells and potions/poisons?

(I can see it now - Cupid's Arrow, increases breasts and butt to max and makes the target horny...)

I'm looking forward to the fuller breast and butt size versions for which I am basing my armor on. Do you have any ETA on this yet?

Would it be possible for you to press the larger breasts together? It's less natural though when clothed it's more natural for them to be pressed together and will make armor look that much better. :D

I'm looking forward to the fuller breast and butt size versions for which I am basing my armor on. Do you have any ETA on this yet?

Would it be possible for you to press the larger breasts together? It's less natural though when clothed it's more natural for them to be pressed together and will make armor look that much better. :D

we have finished a bigger breast version that will be releasing soon. thor can release them whenever he wants i thought he might release it today. im now making my own personal variant with larger, rounder boobs, which are more squished together. I think this will help you with your armor. my version will probably be out in the next few days.

you may want to wait 2 0r 3 days till all three variants we have are out (the base body, thors larger breast morph of the base body, and my variant)

my variant will have different shaped boobs and butt, and the boobs will be very squished together, because im making them look like implants, ive already got it halfway done

we have finished a bigger breast version that will be releasing soon. thor can release them whenever he wants i thought he might release it today.

Can you post the variant mesh as a update to your post?

I don't want to start another thread and confuse everyone. Not until the new body textures are done anyways. :)

I was wondering... I know you're making the body(duh lol)' date=' are you planning on doing the armors as well like you have in the past?.. Cause your skimpy armors are the best to me.. :)

[/quote']

hey thor/2pac anychance i can get a pre-release version of the bigger breast version to re-skin the beast races appropriately best pm me a link if u can :) as always much love of the bodies and happy to a part of making this thing beautiful. can tell its gonna be a hit!