Thorpac Body ALPHA release

I love big boobs.

With a beautiful round backside that's even better :angel:

I can morph the body to ANY shape. :)

Problem is, the perfect shape you build in a 3D editor is not neccessarily the same shape you are going to get in-game.

You have to keep adjusting the weighting/rigging. You may need to make over a 100 adjustments. Importing the mesh, to test the adjustment, takes an hour each time, that equals 100 hours.

Once a easier and quicker method of importing meshes is availlable, it will be child's-play to have lots of nice looking meshes. :)

And we are all grateful for each and every hour. :D

:D

This is what encourages modders to mod.

But sometimes i start wondering whether to leave it to others to lead the field. Wait 6 months, until others have done all the frustrating experimental work, then build your own. Much easier. ;p

It would be much easier, but there are more people like me that have no idea how to mod, than there are people like you guys that have that talent.

I tried modding Oblivion with blender, gimp, nifskope, and such, but all the buttons to click and tools to learn just left me cowering and whimpering in a corner.

Ack... is there any way you can move the tail higher up? It looks like it's coming out of her arsehole...

good news, i have correctly fixed the positioning of the tailbone. ill be in contact with the body creators and will either have them release it 'Best' or release it in my own textures

seeing as it is a physical change rather than asphetic i think its appropriate to be with the rest of the body or people will need to come to me to remove the tail from their arsehole.

and i just dont feel like pulling things from peoples arseholes lol

haha :D

watshisface x

Thor, the body looks very natural right now, I hope you don't create too many variations that make building armor troublesome trying to support all these variations?

I'm looking forward to 2pacs pushed together boobs and rounder butt though. Otherwise armor doesn't look like its affectng the body.

Will there be animated body parts such as bouncing boobs and butt for all movements eventually?

Thanks for what you've done so far :D You've got me into modding with your amazing work!

Thor' date=' the body looks very natural right now, I hope you don't create too many variations that make building armor troublesome trying to support all these variations?

I'm looking forward to 2pacs pushed together boobs and rounder butt though. Otherwise armor doesn't look like its affectng the body.

Will there be animated body parts such as bouncing boobs and butt for all movements eventually?

Thanks for what you've done so far :D You've got me into modding with your amazing work!

[/quote']

My first body shape is my favourite preference. It looks great in 3D editor. In-game the bottom looks a bit weird. I think the pubic bulge needs dropping a touch. I'll do that.

My second morph, is ok. not my preference, but an attempt to half-way meet DMRA lovers.

I have morphed a 3rd mesh, resembling bethesda base mesh, to conform to the default rigging.

It is now entirely up to users/2pac to go with whatever.

Remember each choice comes with pro's and cons.

good news' date=' i have correctly fixed the positioning of the tailbone.

[/quote']

I'm too busy to look. Was the problem the tail or the body ?

In other words, should the tail have been raised, or should the ass on the body lowered? I'm guessing, 'ass drop' looks the correct thing to have done ?? (unless the error applied also to the default?)

With any luck it may very well become the staple nude female mod and the the basis for many future armor and clothing mods.

I hope it doesn't. I aready have other model ideas. ;p

I want a body like the 'Genesis' in DAZ 3D.

Comprising of multiple body objects, Each part individually morph-able.

I want to be able to do most things you can do in DAZ.

I want posing/animating functions.

I want easy scripting ability.

Basically i would like all the dumb users from nexus, to go out fighting monsters, in their favourite armors, and favourite stats... whilst i pop into all their houses and shag all their women! :D

Skyrimming would have a new meaning. lol

With any luck it may very well become the staple nude female mod and the the basis for many future armor and clothing mods.

I hope it doesn't. I aready have other model ideas. ;p

I want a body like the 'Genesis' in DAZ 3D.

Comprising of multiple body objects' date=' Each part individually morph-able.

I want to be able to do most things you can do in DAZ.

I want posing/animating functions.

I want easy scripting ability.

Basically i would like all the dumb users from nexus, to go out fighting monsters, in their favourite armors, and favourite stats... whilst i pop into all their houses and shag all their women! :D

Skyrimming would have a new meaning. lol

[/quote']

lol. im sure everyone wants to do that too xD

Could it be possible to put screenys of each variation front' date=' side and back in the first post once they are all done so we can compare them?

[/quote']

Like someone said above' date=' can you post some screenshots of your morphs? I'd like to see what to expect soon so I can play my armor in more detail.[/quote']

Yes. WHEN they are done.

What would be the point of posting screenshots of morphs in my 3D editor? Which may not get added to the game ?

As soon as a body IS imported, I will share it.

Patience, my friends. :)

Due to my personal preference in the "ideal" female form, the proportions of you body replacer suit my tastes. That said, I am pulling for people to base armor mods fitted to this style of body. I know plenty like the super huge boobs and plenty of junk in the trunk so to speak but as the saying goes, "to each their own."

I took a few screens of your replacer while wearing Yin's new favorite "around town" outfit.

The outfit is a partially see through version of Nocturnal's robe. While I would prefer it in a black see through version and some thigh highs to match, I will most likely have to wait for the creation kit before I can get everything to my exact wants.

6y5qh.jpg

Low angle front pic

3IoVB.jpg

and I had to include as pic of dat ass ;)

Dmi43.jpg

Like someone said above' date=' can you post some screenshots of your morphs? I'd like to see what to expect soon so I can play my armor in more detail.

[/quote']

updated the op with thors bigger breast and butt morph...

also, here is a screenshot of the variant im working on that is based off of the base body.

it has bigger breasts and a round butt. i havent changed the butt att all yet and the breasts still need some work too.

it will have big roud boobs that are slightly smaller then DMRA. and before anyone says anything i made them look like implants on purpose. this variant is definitely not for everyone, but i know some people will thank me :D

if anyone has any suggestions for my variant, let me know and i will take them into consideration. once im done with this variant i will start on a skimpy armor replacer for it

post-17759-13597871652155_thumb.jpg

Like someone said above' date=' can you post some screenshots of your morphs? I'd like to see what to expect soon so I can play my armor in more detail.

[/quote']

updated the op with thors bigger breast and butt morph...

also, here is a screenshot of the variant im working on that is based off of the base body.

it has bigger breasts and a round butt. i havent changed the butt att all yet and the breasts still need some work too.

it will have big roud boobs that are slightly smaller then DMRA. and before anyone says anything i made them look like implants on purpose. this variant is definitely not for everyone, but i know some people will thank me :D

Thanks 2pac. :) All I was asking for was a little insight to what to expect to know if this will be the right body type for my armor which it appears to be! :D Though I would prefer to see some slightly smaller breasts and not too overboard.

Thor, I understand your point, it's nice to get little updates now and then though since some of us may be in the planning stage and hoping to pick a body type to support for the future. I'm itching to get started on armors and very grateful you guys are getting these bodies to us so early and quickly. :)