2 hours ago, Malos323 said:

So any idea when 3.0 comes out?

It I remember correctly, you said mid-January to mid-February when announcing 3.0, or am I misremembering.

I am still shooting for February. 

The foundation of 3.0 is already in the latest version. I now need to test it more and add/tweak more effects.

2 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Not sure if its intended, but at the altar west of Falkreath there is a high elf that looks like its had an accident with a ritual. Is he/she meant to be hostile?

Yes... he is quite mad about what happened :)

There might be a back-story with him later in relation to the Black Moon Ritual and the Living Wonder of Windhelm.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Can you elaborate on what is not working and what you would expect?

What is the difference between 'sex change switch worked' and 'transgender is not working'?

Are you trying to go from male to female or the other way around?

I am trying to go from male to female, and according to the info at the bottom its meant to be a smoother transition from male to female with the schlong vanishing once you become a succubus. 

Or is the transgender option for female characters only? 

Edit:- I found out what the problem is I didn't have the sec change option checked which would switch me into a female body and then the next time I had sex with an outcast it then set my character to a transgender one, which continued the quest forcibly blond. 

The Outcasts though never offer the option to remove the curses of the sex change or transgender. They work with the Bimbo quest though. 

So in all it all works as described just a miss understanding with the descriptions for the options. 

Hope you have a good christmas and a happy new year all. 

25 minutes ago, Lebigmaigre said:

Hello,

I just wanted to know how to change the NPC's race to the bimbo race ( with the setrace command )

Thank

Um why not just check the boxes "Allow Bimbo Curse" "Bimbo Race" and "Set Bimbo Curse Now" then follow instructions, think it opens straight into race menu to complete transformation?

lol misread

target NPC most likely then as follows

(NPC ID).setrace (Bimbo Race ID)

Just now, DarksideTinkerbell said:

Um why not just check the boxes "Allow Bimbo Curse" "Bimbo Race" and "Set Bimbo Curse Now" then follow instructions, think it opens straight into race menu to complete transformation?

I was talking about the other npcs ( whats the id of the bimbo race )

sorry

17 minutes ago, Lebigmaigre said:

I was talking about the other npcs ( whats the id of the bimbo race )

sorry

help Bimbo 4

page up it will likely be the top listing ###14668

or you can try 

think it is 

player.cast (Bimbo Curse, ###15c5e) right (NPC ID)

something like that, casting spells via console on NPC's is easily found using Google

or do

player.addspell (Bimbo Curse, ###15c5e) 

then equip it and cast it

8 hours ago, macnchz said:

if I am following the bimbo posts - would that be any way to make a follower or npc a "dremora" for the sake of the succubus curse?  

You could change the race in TESEDIT but this comes with problems in that it would change their default face to dremora faces, unless you make a mod for that npc. 

I have wondered if I could add the keyword to certain dremora followers that would fix this, but would the script pick it up? 

Most follower mods say they are Dremora but in real cases often use the nord body preset which is what causes the problem as there are no real dremora followers out there other than DeepBlueFrog's Alicia mod. 

I have tried a few from the Nexus and one from LL here and each time I changed the NRACE in TESEDIT I ended up with a default dremora face. The race change works with the script though, which is what makes me wonder if I can just add the keywords to them instead. 

9 hours ago, macnchz said:

if I am following the bimbo posts - would that be any way to make a follower or npc a "dremora" for the sake of the succubus curse?  

I would recommend using actual dremoras for that instead of changing the race of an NPC.

There are several dremora followers on Nexus.

You can enslave yourself to Sanguine or one of the Dremora Outcasts if you have SD+.

Without SD+, you can just keep having sex with outcasts.

As mentioned above, there is also the dremora 'dark side' of Alicia as a follower.

14 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I would recommend using actual dremoras for that instead of changing the race of an NPC.

There are several dremora followers on Nexus.

You can enslave yourself to Sanguine or one of the Dremora Outcasts if you have SD+.

Without SD+, you can just keep having sex with outcasts.

As mentioned above, there is also the dremora 'dark side' of Alicia as a follower.

Yea, I was thinking Ceraph.  Purely for scientific purposes.... of course.

14 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

You could change the race in TESEDIT but this comes with problems in that it would change their default face to dremora faces, unless you make a mod for that npc. 

I have wondered if I could add the keyword to certain dremora followers that would fix this, but would the script pick it up? 

Most follower mods say they are Dremora but in real cases often use the nord body preset which is what causes the problem as there are no real dremora followers out there other than DeepBlueFrog's Alicia mod. 

I have tried a few from the Nexus and one from LL here and each time I changed the NRACE in TESEDIT I ended up with a default dremora face. The race change works with the script though, which is what makes me wonder if I can just add the keywords to them instead. 

I have "vampire" followers that are not vampires (in the game sense).  Sure they have the looks (teeth and eyes,etc) but the game treats them as vanilla followers. So I think adding a tag would work, which leads to your conclusion of scripts triggering events or seeing the tags.

Hey there just wondering if you ever plan on delving deeper into the bimbo transformation like Lip growing, waist shrinking, and the like?

Im also wondering how i can get Fill her up to work with this. I seem to either not get the inflations on the stomach at all for FHU or it'll be after the sex has ended and it just sorta appears.

Really enjoy this mod one of my favourites and looking forward to 3.0