Vor 4 Minuten sagte TheOneSin:

Hat jemand Zugang zum Succubus 3ba Bodyslide für Sexlab-Hormone? Für SE?

That means in plain language -> You don't feel like searching the thread for clues - you want another user to do it for you.

It won't be me - because from my point of view the appearance of the "Succubus" does not correspond to my own ideas.

The “Children of Lilith” mod gives me significantly more freedom in design - I can also implement “templates” from other mod authors.

also - look at two posts above your own...

2 hours ago, Miauzi said:

That means in plain language -> You don't feel like searching the thread for clues - you want another user to do it for you.

It won't be me - because from my point of view the appearance of the "Succubus" does not correspond to my own ideas.

The “Children of Lilith” mod gives me significantly more freedom in design - I can also implement “templates” from other mod authors.

also - look at two posts above your own...

1. I exhausted all avenues to search for it by looking in the thread and Google search inputting the keywords "Sexlab hormones succubus bodyslide files 3ba" and other keywords and haven't found it, so I politely requested it. I am not entitled to the files I am respectively asking if someone does have them by chance not asking them to go search it for me.

2. the post that is two above me does not contain the succubus SLH 3ba bodyslide files from the succubus hormones just the mod author's bodyslide mod files

3. if you have nothing positive to contribute quit wasting your time and stop posting k thx bye. In addition, no one asked what gave you more freedom I merely asked if someone did have that specific file in their possession and would like to share it.

Edit: I found the files, they were on the very first page. of the support massive brain lag on my part but the person who posted above could have been way more constructive.

Edited by TheOneSin
Found what i was looking for.
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Behemoth8 said:

I'm having trouble with the "Forcibly Changed" quest. If I am to talk with anyone and not let the Bimbofication run itself to completion, who am I supposed to talk to complete the Bimbo questline?

Never mind. I figured it out. I had to talk with a Dremora Outcast to stop the changes.

On 7/4/2015 at 10:22 AM, MileHClub said:

The bimbo race has it's own body meshes, if you use a custom body you should copy it to "\meshes\actors\character\sl_hormones\bimbo"

It has it's own textures too, on "\textures\actors\character\sl_hormones\bimbo"

I dont have that file path so I dont know how to change the bimbo appearance that's seen occasionally in the game like getting raped by estrus tentacles and having that female body appear over the one I put in using bodyslide. Is there anything I can do to replace all of those so they look like the one from bodyslide?