So, I just got back on my Gaming/ Personal Design PC, and I would like to know.

Can i use Creation Kit to take the Sex-Change Curse and put it on Armor and make a quest out of it?

If so, how would I go along the process of taking the Code attached to the Curse and make the Armor a trigger Value.

Making a quest around that is the easiest part of that all things considered.

(Asking this here, as it is a more mechanical question related to the systems of Hormones, If i were to ask anything about the quest itself, I would put that under Stories, maybe make an add-on of it if I feel confidant enough)

Two bugs i noticed since 207. That are still prevalent 

1. Schlong modifier slider always resets back to default after exiting menu.

20190101150946_1.jpg.7c127d875d9f0acac6f98b7c28287e7a.jpg

2. When i go to alter the schlong swell  max size it will only let me go up to 2.4 even though the max should be 3.0 

20190101150931_1.jpg.dbab85eca0d7d2ee1a980e98f875c709.jpg

The above post about sizes resetting is true for my setup as well, but I'm not blaming hormones yet.

I decommissioned SLSO and "Devious Training II". 

I downloaded a mod called SLIF that is supposed to override all other mods (I think).

Anyway Peaches looks pretty decent except her breasts get huge.

I think someone complimented you already on Bimbos, but I wanted to cheer you on as well.

I think it's one of the best selections (as opposed to succubus and transgender) but I wonder why NPC's snicker at poor peaches' libido. One of her biggie fetishes is pleasing people, so if they're gonna make fun, what's the *ing point. You'd think they'd take advantage.

My favorite other mod to go with yours is "Cursed Loot"-Rape section.

OK "Bimbo" and "Rape" prolly aren't the best terms, but who am I to quibble.

Thanks tons.

Spoiler

1 hour ago, LinksSword said:

Two bugs i noticed since 207. That are still prevalent 

1. Schlong modifier slider always resets back to default after exiting menu.

20190101150946_1.jpg.7c127d875d9f0acac6f98b7c28287e7a.jpg

2. When i go to alter the schlong swell  max size it will only let me go up to 2.4 even though the max should be 3.0 

20190101150931_1.jpg.dbab85eca0d7d2ee1a980e98f875c709.jpg

I don't have that problem myself. Could it be another mod that resets them? 

4 hours ago, Malos323 said:

Can i use Creation Kit to take the Sex-Change Curse and put it on Armor and make a quest out of it?

If so, how would I go along the process of taking the Code attached to the Curse and make the Armor a trigger Value.

(Asking this here, as it is a more mechanical question related to the systems of Hormones, If i were to ask anything about the quest itself, I would put that under Stories, maybe make an add-on of it if I feel confidant enough)

I think the person who made yps fashion did something like this in their mod. You go to the college at Winterhold and talk to a follower of dibella there, and you end up equipping armor which "gives you the appearance of female curves" (so your sex gets changed by the mod at that point). However, I'm not sure how the mod achieves this, it could be through item equip or by completing a stage of the quest.

4 hours ago, Malos323 said:

Yes you can.

You would have to attach a script to your armor object reference and call the sex change curse in Hormones by a mod event if you want to trigger it completely, or in the coming versions of Hormones,  gradually increase female hormones and reduce male hormone levels. 

You can look at this tutorial on how to add a script to an amulet (down the page) as an example to start from.

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Bethesda_Tutorial_Basic_Quest_Scripting

I can help you with the details of how to link the script to Hormones in a private message if you need help.

2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Yes you can.

You would have to attach a script to your armor object reference and call the sex change curse in Hormones by a mod event if you want to trigger it completely, or in the coming versions of Hormones,  gradually increase female hormones and reduce male hormone levels. 

You can look at this tutorial on how to add a script to an amulet (down the page) as an example to start from.

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Bethesda_Tutorial_Basic_Quest_Scripting

I can help you with the details of how to link the script to Hormones in a private message if you need help.

I would appreciate the help.

I've done something wrong with this mods dependencies, I think it is the install order. If TG mode is enabled, the instant my character gets the Bimbo curse from Honey, my character gains a schlong. It was working correctly and taking days but I must have bumped something removing a unrelated mod and can't fix it.

Question 2: (I think this was answered elsewhere) I'm not running an UNP skeleton/body. I have replaced the femalebody_0.nif, femalebody_1.nif and skeleton_female.nif in "...\character\sl_hormones\bimbo" but when clothed the bodyshape doesn't change. I'm running the latest Remodeled Armor by ct77.

On 1/5/2019 at 10:42 PM, LLuser13 said:

I actually want the opposite of what this mod does: As an npc's arousal increase so does the size of their breast butt and sos. Is it possible with this mod or another?

I started a rewrite in order to do that a while ago, but it would make the mod too script heavy to manage other NPCs.

One possibility at some point would be to select which NPC you want to manage that way, like a follower, but I am still far from that point.

So this is not possible with Hormones at this stage, and I don't know any other mod that does that.

9 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I started a rewrite in order to do that a while ago, but it would make the mod too script heavy to manage other NPCs.

One possibility at some point would be to select which NPC you want to manage that way, like a follower, but I am still far from that point.

So this is not possible with Hormones at this stage, and I don't know any other mod that does that.

Thanks for the response

On 1/7/2019 at 8:53 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Hey whenever the impossible becomes the possible it would be awesome to also turn Serena into a slutty bimbo, As of now i have edited yps custom hair page to use hdt hair, wish hdt hair had much more options but oh well. 

30 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

am i suppose to disable hormones hair color option when using yps? 

Because when i reloaded my save, the dyed hair from yps was reverted to back to default. and i had to wait for another text box for my hair to go back to blonde.

YPS should comply with the color choice of hair in Hormone when both mods are available.

I am still tuning what happens with the Bimbo curse, and I am in the middle of rewriting the underlying structure of the mod, so you can expect glitches for the time being.

26 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

YPS should comply with the color choice of hair in Hormone when both mods are available.

I am still tuning what happens with the Bimbo curse, and I am in the middle of rewriting the underlying structure of the mod, so you can expect glitches for the time being.

What is there is really nice, and unlike the past version skin color changes are much more faster and work better, So far i hadn't ran into that hair issue again.

On 1/7/2019 at 11:53 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Alas, there are multiple mods firing off cloaks to do stuff based on arousal in most setups already.

In fact, the issue is that people keep adding more of these cloaks instead of figuring how to hook off the updates that other mods are doing.

This gives a clue as how to solve this problem with minimal script load - unless SLIF - then the load is going to be increased quite a bit because of that, but there's no way around that if you use it on NPCs.

It's annoying that every time another mod that wants to know about arousal changes is added, we get another cloak.

On 1/2/2019 at 4:16 AM, Malos323 said:

I bet you can do this quite easily, triggering the curses is simple IIRC. I'll look it up for you later, if DBF doesn't answer.

I'd love to see this done with Bimbo Curse too. The current ways to "catch" the Bimbo disease are really more choices than they are mishaps.