Am I missing something? I had thought that the version that caused hair to change color with the bimbo curse hadn't been uploaded yet, but there's an earlier comment referring to it "returning to blonde". I'm still using the current 208 version, so I'm not sure what I am doing wrong here. Hair change option is enabled and the bimbo curse seems to be working fine (skin darkens and breast/butt are obviously working), but I'm not seeing the tattoos mentioned earlier or the hair changes.

33 minutes ago, kirisin_loden said:

Also seems to have begun crashing when I remove my armor, I think my load order might be screwed.

Sounds like a bad mesh. My game is stable in Falkreath at the moment so I know the mod works fine. Do you have any other mods that change the cell where the Bimbo is or any wildlife changing mods?

Does this happen any where else in the game or just at that location? If you can remove your armour and the game doesn't crash at another location then you have a bad mesh in that cell some where. If it crashes at another location when you remove your armour that is a problem with your body mod, or HDT physics if you are using it. Make sure the XPSE 32 Skeleton is installed correctly and nothing has overwritten its files.

Wrye Bash the load order as well and make a bashed patch. How to Use Wyre Bash for Skyrim Mods to Create a Bashed Patch. | LevelSkip  this guide can help if you are new to modding. It can help with conflicts.

5 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Sounds like a bad mesh. My game is stable in Falkreath at the moment so I know the mod works fine. Do you have any other mods that change the cell where the Bimbo is or any wildlife changing mods?

Does this happen any where else in the game or just at that location? If you can remove your armour and the game doesn't crash at another location then you have a bad mesh in that cell some where. If it crashes at another location when you remove your armour that is a problem with your body mod, or HDT physics if you are using it. Make sure the XPSE 32 Skeleton is installed correctly and nothing has overwritten its files.

Wrye Bash the load order as well and make a bashed patch. How to Use Wyre Bash for Skyrim Mods to Create a Bashed Patch. | LevelSkip  this guide can help if you are new to modding. It can help with conflicts.

So I removed and reinstalled the skeleton after doing some small bug testing, It seemed that every time I had set up the bimbo option from mod config that was causing the issue. I'm about to go test the quest area now thanks for the help.

A few quick questions and a couple suggestions/ideas here.  

First, where does Honey wander off to when you release her?

Second, would merging the Hormones UNP Schlong cause a problem?  I have merged other schlongs but I was wondering if that may affect the TG scripts?

That's the end of the quick questions.

Have you thought of tying in a race like https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22903?tab=files for the succubus?  It's a little different from the PSQ and Deadly Drain, as it is simply a race with a couple neat abilities.    I suspect the answer is no, as it would add may add a requirement to SLH, but figured I should ask anyway.

Any thoughts on adding race changing curses?  This guy ((https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/20394)) seems to have found a way around the skill loss thing and has added a showracemenu scroll into the game, adding cursed items along the lines of his scrolls that change your character into a different race, which you are already doing with the bimbo, could be a cool addition:

Like a sex toy of some sort changing your character into a bimbo as well as Honey;

a "Limited Edition" of The Argonian Maid changing your character into an argonian female with high libido;

an "orkish chain bikini" turning your character into an orkish slave girl;

a "bosmer arrow" (as a misc item) changing your character into a wood elf;

a "special Jug of Milk" changing your character into a female kajiit;

visiting a tomb of a famous Imperial Soldier turning your character into a copy of said famous Imperial woman;

a cursed nordic helm doing the same for a Nord female;

an "incident" with Brelyna and a copy of Telvani Sex Magics: Volume Three at the college of Winterhold turning your character into a Dunmer sloot;

the ancient creation of a long dead mage with an obsession with High Elves, maybe an amulet or ring, that curses its wearer into changing into a HIgh Elf whore;

It's hard for me to think of anything original for Redguards, maybe a "curved sword" for a TG cursed Redguard, and Bretons, maybe a ring, at the moment but you get the idea. 

You could even have people on the forums submit characters for you to use as templates for the changes through character gen files.

18 hours ago, Pronema said:

Have you thought of tying in a race like https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22903?tab=files for the succubus?  It's a little different from the PSQ and Deadly Drain, as it is simply a race with a couple neat abilities.    I suspect the answer is no, as it would add may add a requirement to SLH, but figured I should ask anyway.

As much as I like that mod by Nikita and I have used it in the past. I really like the PSQ mod more due to the hunger for sex and that it seems more polished.

Another quick question, if I want other creatures to trigger a curse how do I go about doing so?

Say I add something like the Succubus Enemies from here on LL (see below) and I want them to be able to trigger the succubus or sexchange curse?  Is there a simple way of doing so?

6 hours ago, Pronema said:

Another quick question, if I want other creatures to trigger a curse how do I go about doing so?

Say I add something like the Succubus Enemies from here on LL (see below) and I want them to be able to trigger the succubus or sexchange curse?  Is there a simple way of doing so?

Trigger the curse on you or on themselves?

11 hours ago, Pronema said:

If they are seen as "Dremora" in the Race category of the CK then they should give deadric corruption like the hormones Dremora outcast.

On my own character, as in sex with them triggers the succubus curse on the player character.   I assume they just have to be seen as Dremora like Fuzzy Fox said above, which is why I need to see why the Coldharbour Daedra from Coldharbour Resummoned don't trigger anything, I assume that tag must be missing. 

If I wanted to have them only trigger certain curses I would probably have to write my own little scripts or at the very least copypasta some of your code from Hormones.  Maybe making the succubus enemies only trigger the succubus curse and not including a chance to trigger the bimbo curse even when it is enabled, which wouldn't be a hard thing to do I assume. as long as the specific enemy included a unique tag that only they had.

I am curious to see how you code in real time.  It may sound silly but I could get a better hang of Papyrus scripts if I watched someone do something interesting with it.  If you ever decide to stream your desktop while you code let me know.  I'd probably watch, follow along and try to learn a few things.  That goes for most of the coders on LL actually.  I watch a few people on Picarto do that.

If I ever actually got off my ass metaphorically ((only to sit back down again literally to try and write some small scripts)) and learned a few things I might be able to bring myself to implement some of the ideas I've had over the last few years.

18 hours ago, LinksSword said:

Why is the apply sexchange spell non clickable for me? is it because my character is default female? 

I will have to look in the code but I have to ask - did you enable the sexchange quest first? (on the left side of the menu).

On 7/5/2018 at 11:37 PM, Pronema said:

On my own character, as in sex with them triggers the succubus curse on the player character.   I assume they just have to be seen as Dremora like Fuzzy Fox said above, which is why I need to see why the Coldharbour Daedra from Coldharbour Resummoned don't trigger anything, I assume that tag must be missing. 

If I wanted to have them only trigger certain curses I would probably have to write my own little scripts or at the very least copypasta some of your code from Hormones.  Maybe making the succubus enemies only trigger the succubus curse and not including a chance to trigger the bimbo curse even when it is enabled, which wouldn't be a hard thing to do I assume. as long as the specific enemy included a unique tag that only they had.

I am curious to see how you code in real time.  It may sound silly but I could get a better hang of Papyrus scripts if I watched someone do something interesting with it.  If you ever decide to stream your desktop while you code let me know.  I'd probably watch, follow along and try to learn a few things.  That goes for most of the coders on LL actually.  I watch a few people on Picarto do that.

If I ever actually got off my ass metaphorically ((only to sit back down again literally to try and write some small scripts)) and learned a few things I might be able to bring myself to implement some of the ideas I've had over the last few years.

My answers were delayed because I was traveling.

As you guessed, doing what you asked would require writing your own mod with your own triggers for the curses. But you made me think about the way things are set up right now and they will hopefully change in coming versions.

I have been thinking of changing the parameters of the mod  and make it more 'hormones' oriented. That should allow me to have triggers that make more sense instead of the random draw that are currently in place.

Think something like this - among other things, there will be a male and a female hormone (as well as muscle growth, sex drive, lactation, etc). If both hormones are high, the transgender effect will be triggered. If the female hormone is high for a male character, the sex change effect will be triggered. And so on... 

That way, sex with dremora will raise hormones levels as random (that part will remain) but the selection of the 'curse' will depend on hormones levels.

I will have to think about it before recording my workflow. I have no experience recording that kind of thing and I am not sure you would learn a lot from it but it could be useful to view the whole workflow itself. Feel free to pester me about it later if I take too long before doing it :)

The best way to learn (and how I got started actually) is to take a neglected mod you like and dissect it, tweak it and make your own patch. Add an item you wish you had. Remove an effect you find overpowered. In no time you will be making your own mods. 

Also.. youtube is full of great tutorials about Skyrim modding. Start there if you are video oriented.

When Hormones calls on switching schlongs during a curse, is that switch esp dependant?  I am wondering if it would be okay to merge the schlong esp into a group with the other schlongs I have, SoS reads the merged file fine but I don't know if Hormones would recognize that the Hormones schlong is still available, I attempted to look through Hormones with the xTranslate tool to see if it called on an esp but I don't think it does, that or I don't have access to the scripts in which it does.

6 minutes ago, LatencyRemix said:

Did i install something wrong or miss a file somewhere?  Tried to install for SE but having the esp active in MO SE will refuse to run until its disabled again.

This isn't a SE mod. You will have to convert it so it can run in the 64 bit engine of Skyrim.

Hey,

I usally dont write in the Forums, but this mod is Simply Awesome and i want to thank you making this Mod :3 Its the best i played so far and i never felt so much potential in a single mod. Only the Thought of being Transformed into a Succubus/Bimbo/Transgender is Amazing (Huge Transformation fan) So i would like to know if you make future updates, what can we expect ? I would love to see more Transformation Options or Kina Bimbo Quests. Also i would love to see more unique Npc's like Honey with decision Consequenzes and maybe Small Quests ^^ free them and She will Transform you too, thats just awesome ❤️ Or maybe some kind of Npc for every ''Transformation ? One for Bimbo (Honey) one for Transgender/Futa like and one Npc for Succubus. Maybe even more Transformations at all ? 

Just see this as a Beg for future Updates, cause i never loved a Mod that much that i felt the Need to Beg the Author for more ❤️

Also im sorry for my werid English but im Native german Speaker ^^''