-snip

As a Bimbo do your skills continually deplete or do they level out and start to climb once again with use? 

Just asking because I get messages up saying "dumber is better."

-snip-

I'm not getting these messages, and I just started a new game. Nor did I get the "You are a fuck doll" message on the screenshots above. Also, my skills did drop as soon as the I got the curse, but I was able to improve them from then on just fine.

My nord Bimbo seems to gain height overtime. Nothing else has changed with my game that would change this scale setting other than the new Hormones. This is a picture before I had to player.setscale 1

20190130175208_1.thumb.jpg.38bfc14e74b187f5316e05997a6a5d67.jpg

And this one is after I reset the scale to 1. 

20190130175225_1.jpg

Here is the odd thing though. I played a Breton and got turned into a bimbo and she got smaller as time went on. To the size of a child before I had to reset. 

11 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

My nord Bimbo seems to gain height overtime. Nothing else has changed with my game that would change this scale setting other than the new Hormones. This is a picture before I had to player.setscale 1

20190130175208_1.thumb.jpg.38bfc14e74b187f5316e05997a6a5d67.jpg

And this one is after I reset the scale to 1. 

20190130175225_1.jpg

Here is the odd thing though. I played a Breton and got turned into a bimbo and she got smaller as time went on. To the size of a child before I had to reset. 

That might be cuz of the "growth hormone" or whatever the thing is called.

2 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I didn't think they were active in this version. 

Neither did I, but just to be safe I turned most of them to 0, and don't seem to be having this particular problem.
That said, there are other issues with the work of the mod, like my toon's nails not updating after being done once, but that's beside the point.

It's really interesting, however, that with the same (presumably) settings one character grew and the other shrank. Do you have the Bimbo race enabled? Whatever the answer is, I really can't point my finger on anything other than that hormone not being set to 0.

9 hours ago, CookingShow said:

Neither did I, but just to be safe I turned most of them to 0, and don't seem to be having this particular problem.
That said, there are other issues with the work of the mod, like my toon's nails not updating after being done once, but that's beside the point.

It's really interesting, however, that with the same (presumably) settings one character grew and the other shrank. Do you have the Bimbo race enabled? Whatever the answer is, I really can't point my finger on anything other than that hormone not being set to 0.

An update I found the mod that was causing this problem. I was using Road Inspectors with Sex Lab Horrible Harassment. The SLHH mod had an update to it which I updated my mod list with. When a npc was going to rape my character they would be stripped, but also would grow in height, and not return back to normal height. 

I have now removed the mods SLHH, Road Inspectors and Simple Slavery + ( removed simple slavery + because its now not needed anymore as SD+ will do slavery) And its resolved the problem.  

On 11/21/2017 at 12:32 AM, narkoface said:

Is Hormone's body changes compatible with the ingame CBBE Bodyslide morphs?

It isn't. Hormones only changes nodes.

However, I think there's some kind of feature in SLIF that can map node changes to morph changes? Maybe? I try to only look at the bits of SLIF that I must.

SLIF seriously needs a user guide. I figured out some things doing morphs for SLD, but really only one page of the MCM and what it writes to StorageUtil.

15 hours ago, Shadowscale said:

If I'm understanding this correctly then 3.0 will offer other chances to gain the curses from non-daedra encounters correct depending on your hormone levels and if the curses are enabled?

That's the idea yes. It will make it easier to create mods with potions, spells or other non daedra effects on body changes.

37 minutes ago, applesandmayo said:

How do I stop Hormones from changing my body scales whenever I put on armor? I have breast/butt scaling set to zero on the armor option, and it still scales down. Any ideas?

Armor scaling in the the right side on the top SkyUI menu. It'll say Armor 0.5 and Clothes 0.7 initially. Change those to 1 and your clothing will no longer shrink when you put clothing or armor on.

9 minutes ago, Shadowscale said:

Armor scaling in the the right side on the top SkyUI menu. It'll say Armor 0.5 and Clothes 0.7 initially. Change those to 1 and your clothing will no longer shrink when you put clothing or armor on.

Oh dope, that worked perfectly. I had been going about it the complete opposite way. Thank you!

2 hours ago, OH1972 said:

I've been getting a massive hit to speed from breast size - is that from this mod or MME? What's the best way to reduce breast size again, if there is one?

The list of buffs and debuffs for MME is extremely long, but my guess is yes. Breast size, MME, and hormones interact in a very detrimental (to actual progress) way, unless you turn MME's effects way down, especially if you have mods like Sexlab Disparity or similar mods. Try turning down the effects of similar mods and trying again. 

6 hours ago, LinksSword said:

Is the skin suppose to automatically go tan after getting the bimbo curse from Honey?

It all depends on the amount of sex you have as a bimbo. So it is possible to go from a lily white skin to dark tan in a day of Skyrim. At the moment I am playing as a shadow knight type of character who has no real interest in sex and so his skin is a pale grey. (He hasn't been summoned by Sanguine yet because one of the rules is he doesn't sleep in taverns.) I am also keeping away from Honey as well so any chance of him catching the curse will be through normal random events with dremora outcasts seen as mercenaries or mobs in dungeons. So his libido is at -100 right now.  

10 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

It all depends on the amount of sex you have as a bimbo. So it is possible to go from a lily white skin to dark tan in a day of Skyrim. At the moment I am playing as a shadow knight type of character who has no real interest in sex and so his skin is a pale grey. (He hasn't been summoned by Sanguine yet because one of the rules is he doesn't sleep in taverns.) I am also keeping away from Honey as well so any chance of him catching the curse will be through normal random events with dremora outcasts seen as mercenaries or mobs in dungeons. So his libido is at -100 right now.  

only thing is it was right after i reloaded my save from becoming a bimbo. and i tried it twice with different character same results.

4 hours ago, LinksSword said:

only thing is it was right after i reloaded my save from becoming a bimbo. and i tried it twice with different character same results.

Odd because my character often starts being a bimbo with -100 libido. This turns her skin a pale blue colour, then over time it goes to a nice tan colour.  

Picture of my newly awakened bimbo with -100 libido to show you what I mean. 

20190204231920_1.jpg

4 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Odd because my character often starts being a bimbo with -100 libido. This turns her skin a pale blue colour, then over time it goes to a nice tan colour.  

Picture of my newly awakened bimbo with -100 libido to show you what I mean. 

20190204231920_1.jpg

Yeah i can't even change the skin color because it resets back after exiting racemenu and reloading the save. Really not sure what is going on with the colors. But it's a little annoying. Even set default shape doesn't seem to do anything with fixing the colors. and if i reset the colors in the mcm menu the skin will go lighter but my hair goes full black agh... would you mind sharing your mcm settings for hormones?

14 hours ago, LinksSword said:

Yeah i can't even change the skin color because it resets back after exiting racemenu and reloading the save. Really not sure what is going on with the colors. But it's a little annoying. Even set default shape doesn't seem to do anything with fixing the colors. and if i reset the colors in the mcm menu the skin will go lighter but my hair goes full black agh... would you mind sharing your mcm settings for hormones?

The black hair happens because of YPS Immersive Piercings I think. I get this problem when I make a new character that uses the hair growth system. Turn it off and the hair will keep the colour I chose. So for me the black hair is not a problem with this mod. 

Below are my MCM settings. You will notice I have turned off the body changing options and some of the trip ones for bimbo. I have also been playing with the hormone levels for 3.0 to see what would happen now as I have noticed they do fluctuate to a degree even now although not implemented. 

Spoiler

20190205141436_1.jpg20190205141446_1.jpg20190205141451_1.jpg20190205141454_1.jpg20190205141425_1.jpg20190205141506_1.jpg20190205141511_1.jpg20190205141459_1.jpg

Here are some pics as the new bimbo progresses in the curse. 

Spoiler

20190205161242_1.jpg20190205161131_1.jpg

There are some default hairs for the bimbo which I can't change until the curse has ended, but then each night at midnight they revert back to default. Same with the pink makeup, spent hours to get the right look for my female nord and now its covered up with no way to remove it unless I cure the curse. 

I guess that is part of being cursed though and is intentional by the author. 

I am just wondering if its possible to have the bimbo curse be a precursor to the succubus form. Much like the vampire disease is a 3 day debuff till the character awakens as a vampire. Being a bimbo Sanguine's own debuff till the player has completely lost their mind to pure lust and then he finishes off the training to being one of his Alicia's, where upon you then regain your old skill levels back. But that is in another mod and not this one. 

16 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

The black hair happens because of YPS Immersive Piercings I think. I get this problem when I make a new character that uses the hair growth system. Turn it off and the hair will keep the colour I chose. So for me the black hair is not a problem with this mod. 

Below are my MCM settings. You will notice I have turned off the body changing options and some of the trip ones for bimbo. I have also been playing with the hormone levels for 3.0 to see what would happen now as I have noticed they do fluctuate to a degree even now although not implemented. 

Hide contents

20190205141436_1.jpg20190205141446_1.jpg20190205141451_1.jpg20190205141454_1.jpg20190205141425_1.jpg20190205141506_1.jpg20190205141511_1.jpg20190205141459_1.jpg

Here are some pics as the new bimbo progresses in the curse. 

Reveal hidden contents

20190205161242_1.jpg20190205161131_1.jpg

There are some default hairs for the bimbo which I can't change until the curse has ended, but then each night at midnight they revert back to default. Same with the pink makeup, spent hours to get the right look for my female nord and now its covered up with no way to remove it unless I cure the curse. 

I guess that is part of being cursed though and is intentional by the author. 

I am just wondering if its possible to have the bimbo curse be a precursor to the succubus form. Much like the vampire disease is a 3 day debuff till the character awakens as a vampire. Being a bimbo Sanguine's own debuff till the player has completely lost their mind to pure lust and then he finishes off the training to being one of his Alicia's, where upon you then regain your old skill levels back. But that is in another mod and not this one. 

So the color issue might be caused from YPS... Thats a shame because i find that YPS really adds to the immersion of the bimbo curse, It would be hard to go back to just hormones. As for pigmentation, I'm pretty sure its suppose to effect the skin color from light to dark but it doesn't work as intended it seems since my character skin goes dark after reloading from turning into a bimbo,  

the things is before he was turned into a bimbo the color was set to fair like it should since he never had any sex before that, I also started to get lactation for some reason even though, i am not a milkmaid nor am i infected by a estrus parasite nor is any other lactation mod on, except for sexlab stories which seems to have a mind of its own since it just decided to give me milk lactation even though i never interacted with the milking harness from that mod or mme.

And i know that DeepBlueFrog is reading these posts since on the bug report page on github he has things listed down that i had mentioned before like gradual hair color change. https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/labels/Hormones

My mcm settings first page. and my characters status 

20190206022950_1.jpg.bbd4f93b9af7f350d909e000fc2cb3b7.jpg

20190206023503_1.jpg.871ce5c04f0d6848bfef9be5b3aeb0da.jpg

My bimbo pics. Generally i do not use ENB since it does cause my fps to lower hover around 40 to 50 outside. But for this run i decided to use it. Don't know about you but for me the stereotypical bimbo's gotta have blonde hair big tits, heavy makeup, big ass, And tan skin ?

Also DeepBlueFrog if you see this post please make the max sliders bigger then 4.0 in the next update.

20190203233043_1.jpg

20190204003943_1.jpg

20190204191627_1.jpg

With Hmm what to wear i made this slutty outfit.

20190206025408_1.jpg.834b484c58aec959e5df69b7d7ea65da.jpg

17 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I think it maybe because you are already at 100 libido on the character. The colour slider works in conjunction with the curses and how much libido they have. Or so it seems from my play through. 

well does that mean the pigmentation numbers dont even matter, Since they are only at 6 now in my current. Off topic but what texture mod are you using to give the nipples that puffy sorta look? They look way more detailed then the ones i have.

Not sure if i would recommend it due to how many mods it relies on, but a mod called Dragonborn in Distress, Adds addictions and perversions, That can happen from being raped, and one that fits the bimbo curse really well is the Whore perk, Which is sex addiction, And when you have the debuff your character can say perverted things or masturbate. Thought the mod was cool but in no way do i recommend it for a full on run, not till kinks in the mod are worked on.