Does the succubus hair colour change work ? 

Also is it possible to add dremora race keywords to followers without it changing the way they look so the script will fire with dremora type followers for the daedric corruption? I was thinking of doing this on a few follower mods I have but would like to know if it would work. 

1 hour ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Does the succubus hair colour change work ? 

Also is it possible to add dremora race keywords to followers without it changing the way they look so the script will fire with dremora type followers for the daedric corruption? I was thinking of doing this on a few follower mods I have but would like to know if it would work. 

Like I said, hair color change has not been fully tested yet. I tested with bimbo but not with succubus.

For the keyword, I could add that but it would have to be a vanilla keyword. I will check if there is something I can use to that effect.

On 1/11/2019 at 7:25 AM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Ideally, dual faction/keyword approach is used.

Factions are better when you want to add something dynamically (such as to a single instance of a follower) from the console.

Keywords have to be added to base actors in the CK or Tes5Edit, and are ideal when you want all actors of that type to be something (such as dremora).

In the best of all possible worlds, both are checked.

Was playing around thinking about "trivial jobs" for the PC, which made me wish for the ability to have XP/skill/level decay when enslaved in SD+.

Also though the same thing might be good for Bimbos too, so they could share it.

Would be a replacement or alternative for the existing skill changes that Bimbos get, so incremental instead of !blam! skills gone.

The difference is, when you are cured of Bimbo curse, you get back the lost XP/skills/level.

But as a slave, doing nothing all day but waiting to be raped, or maybe collecting a tankard from a tabletop, your abilities (could) decay permanently, like in prison.

Gives slavery a bit more bite. Instead of just sitting out your time and hoping master will let you go, you'd have some real motivation to escape besides sheer boredom.

Presumably an existing implementation exists as a reference in PoP.

Probably bigger fish to fry than this, even if it seems a good idea. Just putting it up for consideration.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

Ideally, dual faction/keyword approach is used.

Factions are better when you want to add something dynamically (such as to a single instance of a follower) from the console.

Keywords have to be added to base actors in the CK or Tes5Edit, and are ideal when you want all actors of that type to be something (such as dremora).

In the best of all possible worlds, both are checked.

I would like to stay away from checking the Dremora faction instead of a race because that would include friends of Dremoras that have nothing to do with my reasoning of the Lore behind the transformations (like cultists).

A keyword is definitely doable. I will look for a vanilla one I can safely use.

56 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Was playing around thinking about "trivial jobs" for the PC, which made me wish for the ability to have XP/skill/level decay when enslaved in SD+.

Also though the same thing might be good for Bimbos too, so they could share it.

Would be a replacement or alternative for the existing skill changes that Bimbos get, so incremental instead of !blam! skills gone.

The difference is, when you are cured of Bimbo curse, you get back the lost XP/skills/level.

But as a slave, doing nothing all day but waiting to be raped, or maybe collecting a tankard from a tabletop, your abilities (could) decay permanently, like in prison.

Gives slavery a bit more bite. Instead of just sitting out your time and hoping master will let you go, you'd have some real motivation to escape besides sheer boredom.

Presumably an existing implementation exists as a reference in PoP.

Probably bigger fish to fry than this, even if it seems a good idea. Just putting it up for consideration.

I tried tinkering with XP levels and skills in Hormones already for the succubus side (with added skills from a life-drain effect) but I have issues with testing and fine tuning that kind of drain effect. They usually get barely noticeable, or too overpowered or just get lost between race changes. I will have to rethink of I can do that safely and in a way that can be reversed.

4 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I tried tinkering with XP levels and skills in Hormones already for the succubus side (with added skills from a life-drain effect) but I have issues with testing and fine tuning that kind of drain effect. They usually get barely noticeable, or too overpowered or just get lost between race changes. I will have to rethink of I can do that safely and in a way that can be reversed.

A wild guess, but PoP is probably using the XP scales from the wiki and simply removing XP, in the case where that decay pattern is used. PoP has other patterns too. The choices are confusing TBH.

The XP values vary considerably from skill to skill, as you're probably aware.

If you do that, you are adding or removing XP from skills, so the reverse operation simply adds back the amount of XP that you drained, and it will always be correct, unless you cap out a skill at 100, or bottom one out at 1 (or 0?) - the latter requires a little attention, the former will have no effect.

I think the problem with the succubus drain was more with how it picks from such a narrow set of skills more than the amount of skill you got - though it was a bit fast - if the gains had been spread out over more skills it would not have been so gratuitous.

It needs to be player adjustable though, so they can scale the drain rate - because sometimes you are having an awful lot of sex, and sometimes you aren't, and some players want it fast and some want it slow. The lack of player options is a flaw in this case because it is such a personal preference.

Of course you do need to scale according to the values from the wiki on a skill by skill basis as well.

I've used them myself, and while I don't believe they are "dead on" for all skills, they are very close to correct.

My main character plays as a "bimbo" from the start, and she has a preset specially made.

Something messes with her colors although I have it turned off as much as possible.

Today after sex with a dremora-outcast, her UNP  body turned dark (not black, which was promising) after redressing in "RIP-88 Summerwear" which only comes in cbbe.

The clothing fits perfectly, but I'm mentioning it just in case.

If I removed the clothing, her color returned.

But later (five minutes or so) her clothing was fine, her color was fine, and the clothing had no effect on her color, on or off.

Her pink booties have been known to turn shiny black, and her body turns pale-blue sometimes (not that missing-color royal blue).

I've been wrestling with this problem for a couple weeks, re-installing, etc, and it comes down to a setting on my video-card,

or maybe nioveride.ini, slavetats (or the bridge)

or maybe this mod.

A user is positive I'm running low on memory (because I am mis-configured), but offers no solution.

I'm begging to have the color changes completely disabled (in MCM) if possible, and remove the blue-smoke thing after sex with a dremora.

When this makes no difference, you can gloat that it is not your mod,

and we can eventually agree my card is defective (I'm willing to admit that, I just think it's odd that it only hates skyrim)

I was going to suggest the same thing.

At this point I am fairly certain that unchecking the color changes boxes in the menu WILL disable color changes.

I have experienced that issue with shaders and memory as well. A good tell is when you get corrupted textures but sometimes it just gives you a dark outfit.

I was getting that a lot on a Imperial Legion armor overhaul. One armor in particular always came up with a bad shader. I had to edit the mod and use another armor on that npc.

If you are running low in VRAM, one think that does help is to look into reducing and  optimizing textures across all mods. There is a wonderful tool that does just that. I will look it up and send a link later.

Perhaps you are thinking of Ordenador: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801/

Not to be confused with Ordinator...

Or DDSOpt: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5755

The latter has about one hundred billion pages of information and discussion on the STEP pages. Or maybe two. Something like that.

I used to use Ordenador when I only had 4GB of VRAM. I think DDSOpt is a bit old and lacks updates.

Since DD compressed its textures, there's less scope for easy gains anyway.

It's mostly going to be older mods that benefit from this, because usually newer mods with uncompressed textures are using uncompressed normal maps by design, and offer a choice of different texture packs. So, if you installed 4K uncompressed normals, it's probably because you have space for them.

Instead of compressing them yourself you can download a smaller texture pack directly from the mod author.

Though I use an 8K skin texture for the PC, most of my texture space is landscape and tree textures that I installed on purpose. (Re)compressing them to smaller sizes would defeat the point of installing most of them.

I think there used to be scope to improve SFO with this, but I only use a tiny part of SFO now, and I should think most people dropped SFO ages ago, as there are lots of newer, better mods.

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Perhaps you are thinking of Ordenador: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801/

Not to be confused with Ordinator...

Or DDSOpt: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5755

The latter has about one hundred billion pages of information and discussion on the STEP pages. Or maybe two. Something like that.

I used to use Ordenador when I only had 4GB of VRAM. I think DDSOpt is a bit old and lacks updates.

Since DD compressed its textures, there's less scope for easy gains anyway.

It's mostly going to be older mods that benefit from this, because usually newer mods with uncompressed textures are using uncompressed normal maps by design, and offer a choice of different texture packs. So, if you installed 4K uncompressed normals, it's probably because you have space for them.

Instead of compressing them yourself you can download a smaller texture pack directly from the mod author.

Though I use an 8K skin texture for the PC, most of my texture space is landscape and tree textures that I installed on purpose. (Re)compressing them to smaller sizes would defeat the point of installing most of them.

I think there used to be scope to improve SFO with this, but I only use a tiny part of SFO now, and I should think most people dropped SFO ages ago, as there are lots of newer, better mods.

Ordenator yes.

My game has been running a lot better since I used it.

One thing though - make a backup of your texture folder before running it. 

In my case, it messed up face textures for make up and tattoos. 

ordenator has so many options.

Save the baby or keep the wife?

uhh.....

Plus, "select all" caused some sort of crash-warning. "If you continue, yada-disaster at your peril".

but I'll edit this if it works (it is running now).

I decided on "DXT5" because it had the largest number.

4k, 2k, wtf??

I *think* I want 2k (ok, I have no idea but 4k sounds too big)

Thank you.

maybe_alpha.jpg.77c73b7a558dbbe018713252bc361218.jpg

Maybe "alpha", maybe not, 

谁知道

(only the modder knows for sure)

On another subject, there's a file floating around called "Submissive Lola". Ever heard of it?

It promises spankings.

I know you have the capability to get Sanguine to whip the user, but no other mod dares to, you stand alone (in my collection).

so....it might be nice to pass along the option to other NPC's, with a relationshiprank of 4 (let's say).

I mean, why let all that submissiveness go to waste?

Just a thought.

It got done and the part of the game I'm in ran fine.

Thanks.

Ordenador.log

10 hours ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

Maybe "alpha", maybe not, 

If it has alpha, and you don't know how important it is, pick DXT5. But you can do better if you just look at the original texture.

DXT1 has no alpha.

DXT3 use this for alpha 'masks'

DXT5 use for 'smooth' alpha - note that the compression is pretty awful - you may want to not compress these textures at all

How can you tell which to use? Only the modder knows?

No.

That's not so.

You can find out. You just have to look.

1. Get the Intel or nVidia plugins for Photoshop.
  2. Open the texture in Photoshop.
  3. Inspect the texture's alpha channel.

• If there isn't one, or it's all the same shade, then DXT1.
  • If there is one, and it has sharp edges, DXT3.
  • If there is one, and it has different shades, the DXT3.
  • If it looks like it has complex/intricate shapes, and smooth fades, don't compress it. Just don't :) 

Don't have Photoshop? Try this http://www.mwgfx.co.uk/programs/dxtbmp.htm

Why oh why no DXT support in Affinity? Honestly...

On 1/15/2019 at 11:03 AM, 2dk2c.2 said:

On another subject, there's a file floating around called "Submissive Lola". Ever heard of it?

It promises spankings.

I know you have the capability to get Sanguine to whip the user, but no other mod dares to, you stand alone (in my collection).

so....it might be nice to pass along the option to other NPC's, with a relationshiprank of 4 (let's say).

I mean, why let all that submissiveness go to waste?

I suspect DBF has heard of it :)

But you raise a flawed point in the middle of this: SD+ is not the only whipping mod.

Quite a few mods do whippings - Captured Dreams, Things in the Dark, Slaverun Reloaded, Whiterun Brothel, even Deviously Cursed Loot. (At least DCL did in 6.X, for now, dominant follower seems not to really work). Now I think about it, it's the norm for there to be whipping in slavery mods, not the other way around. It's probably only DF and DC that don't do it, and for all I know DC does too, I just never saw it.

But it is a fun idea to be able to ask any NPC for spanking or whipping. Maybe you should need to have SL5+ before you can though?

If you use BWitch, maybe you can use it to get super-aroused and get buffs?

Heh. First mod I ever made was to do whipping. My dev version of SLD lets you ask high relationship rank NPCs to start orgies for you, but it has no whipping code, and I'm probably not going to add any, as it's totally off point. Or maybe not. I need to finish morphs first, whatever.

On 1/10/2019 at 5:00 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Like I said, hair color change has not been fully tested yet. I tested with bimbo but not with succubus.

For the keyword, I could add that but it would have to be a vanilla keyword. I will check if there is something I can use to that effect.

Turns out, there is a very clear choice of vanilla keyword I should have used from the start - ActorTypeDaedra.

I added that to the next version of Hormones. All you will have to do is add that keyword to your NPCs or follower for them to be recognized as 'sex with daedra'.

First off, I just want to say that I appreciate all the effort that you put into your mods, and that they clearly show you have a lot of ambitious ideas for them. I know that creating content for mods doesn't pay anything, so thanks for putting out this free content.

Now, as somebody who uses this particular mod exclusively for the bimbo content, I'd like to make a few suggestions, keeping in mind that these are just my opinions.

1. Increase the number of ways players can contract the bimbo curse. There are tomes that teach a spell to inflict the curse, so why not have a few wandering mages intentionally trying to turn people into bimbos? Maybe some cursed tomes lying around mage hideouts? It would add a welcome element of randomness, because as others have mentioned, turning your character into a bimbo is all too often a choice on the player's part, rather than something that's being inflicted.
  2. Add a stacking debuff to bimbo skills. When my characters get turned into bimbos, I like to imagine that it's a gradual transformation, with them barely noticing the changes the first day, gradually progressing to them being completely helpless by the fifth day. If a player's combat skills were increasingly diminished each day, it would also increase the tension of finding a cure, as they've yet to be inflicted with the worst parts of the curse.
  3. Reduce combat skill experience gains to 0%. Once a character has been fully transformed, they shouldn't even have the option of training up their combat skills anymore, instead being forced to rely on followers for any sort of combat.
  4. Revamp the "beg for sex" system so that NPCs are more willing to take advantage of our bimbofied character, and perhaps add lines that have the character begging to be tied up or enslaved as well (perhaps with optional integration with Devious Devices and various slavery mods?)

Anyway, those are just a few suggestions. Looking forward to seeing the next update.

20 hours ago, DarkNova50 said:

First off, I just want to say that I appreciate all the effort that you put into your mods, and that they clearly show you have a lot of ambitious ideas for them. I know that creating content for mods doesn't pay anything, so thanks for putting out this free content.

Now, as somebody who uses this particular mod exclusively for the bimbo content, I'd like to make a few suggestions, keeping in mind that these are just my opinions.

1. Increase the number of ways players can contract the bimbo curse. There are tomes that teach a spell to inflict the curse, so why not have a few wandering mages intentionally trying to turn people into bimbos? Maybe some cursed tomes lying around mage hideouts? It would add a welcome element of randomness, because as others have mentioned, turning your character into a bimbo is all too often a choice on the player's part, rather than something that's being inflicted.
  2. Add a stacking debuff to bimbo skills. When my characters get turned into bimbos, I like to imagine that it's a gradual transformation, with them barely noticing the changes the first day, gradually progressing to them being completely helpless by the fifth day. If a player's combat skills were increasingly diminished each day, it would also increase the tension of finding a cure, as they've yet to be inflicted with the worst parts of the curse.
  3. Reduce combat skill experience gains to 0%. Once a character has been fully transformed, they shouldn't even have the option of training up their combat skills anymore, instead being forced to rely on followers for any sort of combat.
  4. Revamp the "beg for sex" system so that NPCs are more willing to take advantage of our bimbofied character, and perhaps add lines that have the character begging to be tied up or enslaved as well (perhaps with optional integration with Devious Devices and various slavery mods?)

Anyway, those are just a few suggestions. Looking forward to seeing the next update.

1- Hormones has defined mod events for others to create extensions to do just what you said. Having books, traps or potions turning you into a Bimbo is not part of my vision for the mod, but someone could create a small mod to do that quite easily. I will be happy to provide code samples to help anyone hook a mod into Hormones.

2-3- That's what I have in mind for the mod, but I still have to find a way that make it easy to fine tune that kind of system without having the effect baked into a saved game. 

4- That will be part of proposed changes to improve the compatibility between SD+ and Hormones. 

2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

1- Hormones has defined mod events for others to create extensions to do just what you said. Having books, traps or potions turning you into a Bimbo is not part of my vision for the mod, but someone could create a small mod to do that quite easily. I will be happy to provide code samples to help anyone hook a mod into Hormones.

2-3- That's what I have in mind for the mod, but I still have to find a way that make it easy to fine tune that kind of system without having the effect baked into a saved game. 

4- That will be part of proposed changes to improve the compatibility between SD+ and Hormones. 

1. Fair enough. Transformation mods seem to have fairly niche followings, but creative roleplaying (and use of the console) can help with this.
  2. There's a mod called "Disparity: Player Character Class" that allows you to modify XP gains as part of your class selection, and even allows you to modify those values throughout your playthrough. I don't know if anything in that mod would be of use to you or not, however.
  3. See above.
  4. Looking forward to it.

Quick question, does anyone get a stuck open mouth when getting the notification 'You squeeze your legs with arousal' for the Bimbo transformation? My character seems to be stuck with the expression till I 'mfg reset' them.

I tried to dig into the script and add the reset right after the Debug.Notification (in slh_qst_bimboalias.psc) but no luck.

1 hour ago, LinksSword said:

So the succubus hair color doesn't work at the moment right? that seems to be what people are saying anyways.

You tell me. I haven't tested the new code fully so I welcome more feedback on what works or not.

21 minutes ago, Next_To_Nothing said:

Quick question, does anyone get a stuck open mouth when getting the notification 'You squeeze your legs with arousal' for the Bimbo transformation? My character seems to be stuck with the expression till I 'mfg reset' them.

I tried to dig into the script and add the reset right after the Debug.Notification (in slh_qst_bimboalias.psc) but no luck.

I don't remember doing anything special with expression. Could it be an issue with sexlab in general?

23 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

Would it be possible for high arousal to effect how clumsy you are? As an alternative so that when you are not aroused you have a much lower chance to drop weapons. but much higher chance with higher arousal. 

That's already there as an option for the Bimbo curse only.