• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Kaethius said:

Is there a way to turn off the negative magicka, health, and stamina effects that come from not having sex (Other than having sex)?

I will have to look at the code again but you should be able to reduce the main libido modifier to limit the impact of these effects.

21 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

If I remember well, it is random. 

Cool thanks, I was pretty sure it wasn't speechcraft as I play a Succubus and well (with level uncapper) my speechcraft is over 100 in skill, so I rarely get an answer of "no" to sex using (SLEN) it surprised me when begging NPC's often said no and would rather watch me squirm lol

I started to look but 96 odd pages is a lot of comments to scour through. As I assume it has been asked before.

As you know I have activated the Bimbo;

toggled on Bimbo Curse, Off Bimbo race, left the other 2 untouched.

My question is, is there a picture of The Bimbo Race? Or can you create it via the Body Slide and meshes Files and so on to tailor the appearance? Also what if any are the racials for the Bimbo Race?

If there are none I have some suggestions;

1. Aura of Arousal    NPC's and Creatures in range are aroused by the presence of the Bimbo (would work along the same lines as Succubus Miasma from PSQ, but a Bimbo's pure sexual energy and appearance doesn't mean she makes friends easily but she does make everything around her Horny) There are many Mods that would take care of the rest although;

2. (optional) Overwhelming Desire (NPC's only most likely) NPC's who's arousal is raised to 100 from Aura of Arousal will force great the Bimbo begging for sex, basically the same effect as what you have, except it is the other way around, a few things can be done with this, players have options to say no (maybe then the NPC will masturbate instead?) and/or if the players Arousal is also high enough for Begging For Sex (as set for them in McM) they automatically say yes.

3. Speech and Trade bonus'

For the Future (as I think this would be the most difficult)

4. Bimbo Dance Power  The Bimbo breaks into a dance effecting all in line of site, once the dance is finished all are so aroused that they break into a mass orgy with the Bimbo and those around them. (I have seen this ability in Sex Slaves, although it is exclusive to the NPC Sex Slaves in that Mod).

They would otherwise not really get anything else as a Racial Bonus, unless it is possible to raise the Arousal cap (of 100) then Bimbo's should be able to go to at least 200. If that were the case then there are a whole heap of things that could be added that are only active/ated after Arousal 100 is reached.

I made several attempts at a Bimbo race but I keep running into morph problems after sex change mainly with the face. Attached is a recent attempt currently included in the mod. 

The shape files are accessible in the mesh folder and can be edited to whatever body type you want, but that's still experimental.

Regarding your suggestions:

1. Aura of Arousal - I am planning to do just that with the Pheromone levels in the upcoming 3.0 version of Hormones. Pheromones will (hopefully) control the amount of arousal you inflict on others. That is, if SexLab Aroused lets me do that. If not, I will use the same mechanism I have in SD+ for the Spriggan area of effect (green goo).

2- Overwhelming desire - I already have that working in SD+, both as the Coveted effect and Spriggan area of effect. If I can get Hormones 3.0 to work well, I am planning to eventually move both effects into Hormones.

3- Speech and Trade bonus - That's already in Hormones as a spell effect if you are a succubus. My plans for Hormones 3.0 is to make this effect more seamless (no spell) and link it directly to the Pheromone level

4- Bimbo Dance power - That's already in SD+ and will remain there, mostly because I don't want to deal with dance animations in another mod. You will need both Hormones and SD+ to get that effect working eventually.

In short, these effects are not yet available but they will be fairly soon (end of the year hopefully).

TESV 2017-12-27 11-02-34-76.png

TESV 2018-01-04 19-56-55-29.png

9 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I made several attempts at a Bimbo race but I keep running into morph problems after sex change mainly with the face. Attached is a recent attempt currently included in the mod.

Wait, is the first image a newer build?

i downloaded the mod again (refreshing version numbers of other mods, decided to refresh the whole thing) and I haven't seen that version, is that a CBBE compatible body for the race (aka, Bimbo Race)

However the second picture conflicts with that as that is Honey as I know her, same hair and body base, which doesn't work with custom CBBE meshes (as in, presents made in bodyslide) and associated mods (HDT, and some conflicts with Pregnancy mods)

So is that Honey 2.0? or a different feature?

18 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The shape files are accessible in the mesh folder and can be edited to whatever body type you want, but that's still experimental.

1. Aura of Arousal - I am planning to do just that with the Pheromone levels in the upcoming 3.0 version of Hormones. Pheromones will (hopefully) control the amount of arousal you inflict on others. That is, if SexLab Aroused lets me do that. If not, I will use the same mechanism I have in SD+ for the Spriggan area of effect (green goo).

2- Overwhelming desire - I already have that working in SD+, both as the Coveted effect and Spriggan area of effect. If I can get Hormones 3.0 to work well, I am planning to eventually move both effects into Hormones.

3- Speech and Trade bonus - That's already in Hormones as a spell effect if you are a succubus. My plans for Hormones 3.0 is to make this effect more seamless (no spell) and link it directly to the Pheromone level

4- Bimbo Dance power - That's already in SD+ and will remain there, mostly because I don't want to deal with dance animations in another mod. You will need both Hormones and SD+ to get that effect working eventually.

In short, these effects are not yet available but they will be fairly soon (end of the year hopefully).

Cool I tried SD+ but got confused especially in the Dream thing as I had a quest but no idea what I was meant to do? Mind you it was in a Load order that included Slaverun and Maria Eden so there was a lot going on... Mind you I also was using a CBBE build now that I have a UUNP build maybe it will be better appearance wise at least?

On 11/25/2018 at 3:14 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

That top picture looks nice. 

If there is a bodyslide with the body mesh users can make their own body mesh up for the bimbo race. 

8 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

That top picture looks nice. 

If there is a bodyslide with the body mesh users can make their own body mesh up for the bimbo race. 

Yeah, I do want to know who/what that is, I think it might be Honey (the tattoo on her would be in character, also blonde hair, also she's cuffed), but I'm not sure.

Also can you list an easy way to do that, Like if I use, lets say CBBE CLAMS (for example), and make a preset for that in bodyslide, can and how would I override the Bimbo body to work with it, and make it work with HDT?

To be sure I was posting pictures of the right version, I just did another test with both Honey and my character turned into a Bimbo (using the Bimbo race) from a female Nord.

The picture with the tan shows the female Nord before the transformation. The female with the short hair is the Bimbo race after transformation.

This is using the option CBBE body shapes provided as an optional download in Hormones (CBBE-Hormones-Bodyslide.zip).

TESV 2018-11-26 18-45-16-53.png

TESV 2018-11-26 18-41-38-69.png

12 minutes ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

I've noticed there is no UUNP bodyslide, that I can find that is. I checked Meshes where it should be but cannot see a file, checked the download file there is a textures file (though it has only an addon for slave tats).

I don't use UUNP so I have to rely on someone coming up with an option for me.

If you find a body you like, you can copy the mesh and texture files in the SL_Bimbo folders under actor/characters I think

18 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I don't use UUNP so I have to rely on someone coming up with an option for me.

If you find a body you like, you can copy the mesh and texture files in the SL_Bimbo folders under actor/characters I think

cool I will give it a try, I was CBBE only as I find it a way better body for many reasons especially in the smoothness of detail. But a lot of Mods are UNP/UUNP which I found to be way to much hip and ass, plus unless you know or spend hours checking the difference you have to be familiar with so many other peoples ideals (7 Base and so on) then work sliders for top and bottom, plus often what you see in Bodyslide is not exactly replicated in game.  But many insist on UNP/UUNP only outfits, or Mods and some of those outfits and Mods are pretty awesome.

I'll play around with my Sliders try to create the perfect Bimbo (even include HDT everything) post up some pictures. If you or people like it then I'll work out how to upload the Build.

2 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

cool I will give it a try, I was CBBE only as I find it a way better body for many reasons especially in the smoothness of detail. But a lot of Mods are UNP/UUNP which I found to be way to much hip and ass, plus unless you know or spend hours checking the difference you have to be familiar with so many other peoples ideals (7 Base and so on) then work sliders for top and bottom, plus often what you see in Bodyslide is not exactly replicated in game.  But many insist on UNP/UUNP only outfits, or Mods and some of those outfits and Mods are pretty awesome.

I'll play around with my Sliders try to create the perfect Bimbo (even include HDT everything) post up some pictures. If you or people like it then I'll work out how to upload the Build.

The CBBE Hormones body is something I made to have a female body where Weight = Fat + Muscles, as opposed to the multitude of bodies where Weight = Big Boobs.

Please give criticism on the following, they are a UUNPHDT build which is actually better than what I am currently using although very similar. In order of appearance;

0 Weight Sliders Front and rear

50 Weight Sliders front and rear

100 Weight Sliders Front and rear

My concept of a Bimbo Barbie is pretty simple, petite Hour Glass figure, weight goes into Muscle tone more than anything, the heavier sure the bigger the Boobs and Butt, though all Bimbo's pride themselves on an athletic Figure with round big Boobs that enhance their sexiness and a love heart shaped Butt firm round (when standing) and squeezable. Tiny waists all the better to hold in a lovers hands.

Spoiler

BimboBarbie0wgt.thumb.jpg.a4ff3d12f516c697d954bc84ad773278.jpg

BimboBarbie0wgt2.thumb.jpg.685f27ed2af7d82bac10f0e4a0b44af8.jpg

0 Weight Above

BimboBarbie50wgt.thumb.jpg.f0594528a0480b5b5cec079931d28f99.jpgBimboBarbie50wgt2.thumb.jpg.1bdef86602f579bead5c0f102ab3c163.jpg

50 Weight Above

BimboBarbie100wgt.thumb.jpg.73db8336544feb5e0656092a339ce514.jpgBimboBarbie100wgt2.thumb.jpg.d2ac5d60a04635b6c598481d627bfb7e.jpg

100 Weight Above

If they didn't all go into the spoiler thats cause I am still learning how to use that function properly...

8 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Something looks very wrong with her proportions, especially viewed from the back. The arms, shoulders and head are way too big compared to the rest... or the rest is way too thin.

I agree, although if you have ever seen somebody after corset training with the same kind of figure, they have tiny waistlines disproportionate to their body, there are very few that can pull off a tiny waist and still maintain a balance in body proportions. Lucky its a fantasy here, in real many girls do permanent and eventually fatal damage, breaking ribs and so on to keep proportion to a tiny waistline.

Note also on a CBBE body you can play around more with back and back arch, moving the pelvis forward or back, these compensate a lot for the look.