attachicon.gifScreenShot7.jpg

I have a question hopefully somebody here can answer: how can i get rid of that status window? It seems to be either this mod or SD+, but i couldn't find a proper MCM option or anything else that would help. And as a second question, what is it good for? Pressing the mentioned keys didn't do anything.

It's not from Hormones or SD+, I have never seen it ... maybe from family ties ?

attachicon.gifScreenShot7.jpg

I have a question hopefully somebody here can answer: how can i get rid of that status window? It seems to be either this mod or SD+, but i couldn't find a proper MCM option or anything else that would help. And as a second question, what is it good for? Pressing the mentioned keys didn't do anything.

It's not from Hormones or SD+, I have never seen it ... maybe from family ties ?

I don't think it's from family ties although this was my first guess either, i deactivated some mods, tested, reactivated and tried the next bunch and it disappeared when SD+, Hormones and the Slavetats event bridge were gone.

*edit: I'm still not sure what mod it is, but it also disappeared when i disabled Beeing female. And this time even when i pressed the button. Still curious if anybody knows what that's actually doing. ;)

This time really related to this mod: The sex triggered by the bimbo  "I'm so horny" dialogue always plays lesbian animations, no matter which genders are involved. Imho a simple remove of gender check would be best, i prefer the MF animations with strapon for females over the lesbian ones.

This time really related to this mod: The sex triggered by the bimbo  "I'm so horny" dialogue always plays lesbian animations, no matter which genders are involved. Imho a simple remove of gender check would be best, i prefer the MF animations with strapon for females over the lesbian ones.

In case Skyrimll is busy, are you sure you're on the latest version? I'm confident that bug was fixed on the last release.

In case Skyrimll is busy, are you sure you're on the latest version? I'm confident that bug was fixed on the last release.

Yes, as long as upload time and version tell the truth, i am sure.

I submitted this pull request to fix just that problem. I just added a gender check and filtered for animation tags. Seemed to work fine in testing, and it ended up in the last release. wait, do you mean the initial pole release dialogue, or is this her dialogue if she's walking around after a release/or is your follower, supposing that you don't get TF'd the first time? If it is the latter, the linked check wouldn't fire, and their might not be another gender check on the "I'm so horny" dialogue sex animation initiation code. Don't know for sure, cuz I haven't looked at the code in a good while. The proper repository is here if you want to go bug hunting though.

I submitted this pull request to fix just that problem. I just added a gender check and filtered for animation tags. Seemed to work fine in testing, and it ended up in the last release. wait, do you mean the initial pole release dialogue, or is this her dialogue if she's walking around after a release/or is your follower, supposing that you don't get TF'd the first time? If it is the latter, the linked check wouldn't fire, and their might not be another gender check on the "I'm so horny" dialogue sex animation initiation code. Don't know for sure, cuz I haven't looked at the code in a good while. The proper repository is here if you want to go bug hunting though.

Not sure what you mean with "initial pole release". When my character gets too horny, all dialogues are  blocked except the begging to be fucked. When a NPC agrees, they play lesbian.

And i'm playing the latest version that is avaivable on LL.

Not sure what you mean with "initial pole release". When my character gets too horny, all dialogues are  blocked except the begging to be fucked. When a NPC agrees, they play lesbian.

And i'm playing the latest version that is avaivable on LL.

Got it! Yeah, that's a different thing than I was thinking. I have the beg to be fucked feature turned off as I've been playing with another mod Abandoned Devious Devices, and the "Slut Madness" functionality, which is a riff on the same idea, so I may have just not noticed it. In case I didn't say it, I'm just a SLH fan and barely a contributor. :) I was planning on getting back into that code soon though. I'll keep an eye out for it if the author doesn't get to it first.

• 2 weeks later...

What exactly causes the bimbo level to increase? It never seems to move from 1.

After some experimentation, I found that what I took for a level in the status display ("Bimbo: 1") is actually not a level, but an "on" indicator. There's no indicator in the status view of how much a character has progressed as a bimbo. I also found that the progression is supposed to happen automatically, with a new step happening every day. However, it took a good deal of experimentation and using MCM to toggle the curse, because in practice once the bimbo curse starts it almost never actually progresses. it seems like it only actually works about a quarter of the time at most.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been playing Hormones for more than an hundred hours now, and I wish to put a bit of a critique out here. Overall the mod is very well made, with a high level of customisation that can cater to every need and configuration. Yet it still feels a bit gimmicky, and the feeling of uselessness is being exacerbated by the lack of synergy with other mods (which is understandable given your apparent workload). Even though the inflation framework can help with linking and overseeing how the different body parts should evolve, I feel that both Hormones and IF are competing for the same goal. There is also the hidden influence from other mods, for example the milk farm from stories will make a character's breast bigger regardless if the player started that part of the mod or not. I personally was quite confused to see my sex-deprived orc with sizable breasts, even though Hormones never detected any pregnancies. Openness as to what and why the mod does something would be one of the small welcomed amelioration.

The many sliders and options to tune the bodymoprh are well thought out, but can contribute to induce the user in error when Hormones does something unexpected (my point with SL Stories). At this point, and because of the existence of SL Inflation Framework, I would recommend to natively support the framework or better yet, work together with qotsafan to cover all possible usages.

Considering the different curses, I did not experienced any. I didn't seek them either, as I was focused on finishing my achievement list. Well, I did experience the sex change curse which transformed my female orc in a male. That wasn't what I expected and reverted back to an earlier save. To this day, I am unsure as if the TG curse can occur as a female character. I did not enable the bimbo curse, as I already had enough of SD+'s coveted feature. That and my profound dislike to random based features.

I feel that an extended quest line linked to each curse could add greatly to this mod, a way to gain the favors of the divines or daedra to lift the curse, or a quest line linked to the vigilants of Stendarr.

A feature I really liked though was the change in color. I wish the color wouldn't normalize back towards the start color so quickly.

Thanks for your work and efforts.

I have been playing Hormones for more than an hundred hours now, and I wish to put a bit of a critique out here. Overall the mod is very well made, with a high level of customisation that can cater to every need and configuration. Yet it still feels a bit gimmicky, and the feeling of uselessness is being exacerbated by the lack of synergy with other mods (which is understandable given your apparent workload). Even though the inflation framework can help with linking and overseeing how the different body parts should evolve, I feel that both Hormones and IF are competing for the same goal. There is also the hidden influence from other mods, for example the milk farm from stories will make a character's breast bigger regardless if the player started that part of the mod or not. I personally was quite confused to see my sex-deprived orc with sizable breasts, even though Hormones never detected any pregnancies. Openness as to what and why the mod does something would be one of the small welcomed amelioration.

The many sliders and options to tune the bodymoprh are well thought out, but can contribute to induce the user in error when Hormones does something unexpected (my point with SL Stories). At this point, and because of the existence of SL Inflation Framework, I would recommend to natively support the framework or better yet, work together with qotsafan to cover all possible usages.

Considering the different curses, I did not experienced any. I didn't seek them either, as I was focused on finishing my achievement list. Well, I did experience the sex change curse which transformed my female orc in a male. That wasn't what I expected and reverted back to an earlier save. To this day, I am unsure as if the TG curse can occur as a female character. I did not enable the bimbo curse, as I already had enough of SD+'s coveted feature. That and my profound dislike to random based features.

I feel that an extended quest line linked to each curse could add greatly to this mod, a way to gain the favors of the divines or daedra to lift the curse, or a quest line linked to the vigilants of Stendarr.

A feature I really liked though was the change in color. I wish the color wouldn't normalize back towards the start color so quickly.

Thanks for your work and efforts.

+1

I have also been playing with Hormones a very long time, and with three different characters, and it is a very interesting mod.

About the Bimbo curse, I use the Bimbo race, and when the curse starts and racemenu opens, I am able to keep most of my char appearance, which is a good addition to the mod.

The succubus curse works fine with PSQ. Two times when I was "succubified", Hormones started the succubus from PSQ. In one playthrough, I became a succubus in Hormones, but had to use PSQ MCM to start in this mod.

I tried once to activate the futa curse and it also worked.

Like Bicobus said, I would like quests when you are cursed, either to cure yourself, or if you wish to stay cursed, quests to please the daedras.

I have experienced in my last playthrough a problem with my PC body that I am still trying to resolve :

I have copied my body both in the PSQ succubus transform directories, and in the Hormones bimbo directories. When I was cursed to become a succubus there was no problems, I could transform and un-transform and still had my body. After that I triggered via MCM the transgender curse, and now I have lost the option to bodyslide my body in racemenu. I think I must have messed something, because now even with a new game I have lost this ingame bodyslide.

Anyway, thanks for your work SkyrimLL!

Note : The transgender works well with the horse penis from Evilreflex http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53096-evils-horse-penis-2-for-females/

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so I wanted to give this mod a shot for a new playthrough. Specifically, I want to use it in conjuction with the Dibella Sisterhood mod as an "immersive" way to change my originally male character into a female whenever I get bored of playing as a male (that way I don't have to start a new playthrough from scratch whenever that happens). The other stuff like the Succubus/Bimbo curse are nice to have as well, though they are not as prioritary.

The thing is, my free time is going to be kinda limited for a while, so I decided to make a quick "speedrun" test first and TGM my way through the quests/transformations in order to make sure they work. Wouldn't want to put time and effort into this playthrough only to find out there are bugs somewhere and I've wasted my time on a now-broken playthrough. Note that I don't want to imply this mod has inherent bugs (though that is sadly indeed a possibility), but rather that they are a consequence of the interactions of my specific setup.

So, on to the bugs reports and comments. I am aware the best way to debug this would be with extensive testing and a Papyrus log and the like, but as I said my free time is limited, so this will have to do (and if it's not enough, then I'll understand :s). And for the record, while I've used the console to buff/TGM my player and unlock all the locations on the map and stuff, I haven't touched any quest whatsoever, so no bugs can come from that; all of the quests have been triggered the way they are supposed to:

• I can't seem to be able to manually start the Sex Change curse using the MCM option; clicking the option doesn't make the "tick" appear on the box, and there is no effect whatsoever.
  • I can trigger the Succubus one, which causes the popup, the quest update, and the spell shader; there is no further immediate effect but I guess that is to be expected since I don't have any other succubus mod.
  • Triggering the TG one seems to have no effect whatsoever; not sure if it's intended to be triggered after/at the same time as the sex change.
  • Manually triggering the Bimbo curse appears to work fine, as I get the popup, the sex change, and the RaceMenu opens (I have set it to not use the Bimbo race because I'm using a beast race, not sure if it has any downside code-wise). Also of note is that the head gets properly fixed/reset into the female one once RM opens; that is great because the last time I tried this mod a long time ago the male head used to get stuck and require selecting a different race and back to fix it, which in turn has problems like reseting stats and stuff. I didn't get to test the Bimbo features like the blocking dialogues or the "clumsy" stuff yet, though.
  • The random line from the Dremora Outcast that shows the "Resist/Submit" prompt properly starts a SL scene, but once it finished there is no curse trigger whatsoever: neither Succubus nor Sex Change, no matter which ones are active/inactive. Only a spell shader that looks like the succubus one, but no quest, no popup, no change, nothing. Same happens with scenes triggered using other mods, even with other non-outcast Dremora NPCs.
  • Freeing Honey properly triggers her SL scene as well, but again, it has no effect. Further scenes with her (triggered via SLEN) don't trigger the Bimbo curse either, though I'm not sure if it's limited to the first time or it's a "any scene with Honey" deal. Manually triggering the Bimbo curse causes her to have the "Oh, I did it again" dialogue line.

(EDIT: Not sure if relevant, but the only edit that I've done to the plugin at all is to change Honey's race from the custom Bimbo one to vanilla Nord. This is because I use Yiffy Age of Skyrim and the (human) bimbo race causes issues with it. If this bug it is indeed caused by Honey not being set as Bimbo race, what script would I have to edit to make the transformation trigger based on her specific NPC entry rather than her race?).

• Turning on the Sex Change option for the Sisterhood seems to have some issue in my case. From what I gather, the change is supposed to trigger the first time a male PC with the Agent perk has a SL scene with the Sybil. This does happen (a bit abruptly as soon as the scene is over, but still), but for some reason the RaceMenu is opened again twice after the first time. Not sure if script lag or something getting stuck in the quest somewhere, but my script load is relatively light, so I don't think the former is the cause.

An last, one more question: how stable is the whole "player sex change" deal? I mean, if I get everything sorted out and I continue as intended, would I have any bugs or oddities when my character is changed? Do the stats and perks get screwed up, does the SL data like SL gender and voice and stuff get properly reset/changed? That kind of stuff. In short: am I exposing myself to getting my save/playthrough ruined if I trigger the sex change in the middle of it, or is it relatively safe to use?

Apologies for not being able to provide more in-depth info or feedback, and thanks in advance for any help or reply  :shy:.

Edited by Blaze69

The curses are a chance proc when you have sex with the Daedra while having sex with Honey is close to 100% to setting first stage of Bimbo curse. The transgender curse basically has no effect on males while on females it should give them a penis. Its been awhile since I used this and Yiffy Age together, but perhaps I could help you further in PM's if you wish.

The curses are a chance proc when you have sex with the Daedra while having sex with Honey is close to 100% to setting first stage of Bimbo curse. The transgender curse basically has no effect on males while on females it should give them a penis. Its been awhile since I used this and Yiffy Age together, but perhaps I could help you further in PM's if you wish.

Oh, I see. So I was right about the TG curse not having direct effect on males. Still, it doesn't explain why I can't trigger the Sex Change curse using the menu option, or why I get no curses at al after several (5+) SL scenes with both Honey and any Dremora (Outcast or not). Even if it's set to a percent chance rather than an automatic trigger, I would expect it to have triggered.

I don't think any of those issues are caused by YA, though, except for maybe the thing with Honey's race; but I won't know for sure until either skyrimll confirms/rejects it or I get to check and understand the scripts (which may take me a while, lol :s).

Still, thank you very much for your reply and for your offer. I'll keep it in mind and I'll indeed PM you if need be. Thanks  :shy:.

Oh, I see. So I was right about the TG curse not having direct effect on males. Still, it doesn't explain why I can't trigger the Sex Change curse using the menu option, or why I get no curses at al after several (5+) SL scenes with both Honey and any Dremora (Outcast or not). Even if it's set to a percent chance rather than an automatic trigger, I would expect it to have triggered.

I don't think any of those issues are caused by YA, though, except for maybe the thing with Honey's race; but I won't know for sure until either skyrimll confirms/rejects it or I get to check and understand the scripts (which may take me a while, lol :s).

Still, thank you very much for your reply and for your offer. I'll keep it in mind and I'll indeed PM you if need be. Thanks  :shy:.

You're welcome. It was your update to the Sharkmer mod that got back into using Hormones.

• I can't seem to be able to manually start the Sex Change curse using the MCM option; clicking the option doesn't make the "tick" appear on the box, and there is no effect whatsoever.

The sex change curse requires Console Utils to be installed. Make sure it is enabled.

• I can trigger the Succubus one, which causes the popup, the quest update, and the spell shader; there is no further immediate effect but I guess that is to be expected since I don't have any other succubus mod.

That's correct. You will however see additional messages as you have sex with dremoras. There are some consequences to being a succubus in Hormones (arousal, recovery of health, soul drain effect, Puppet master effect if you have my version of Puppet Master from Obscure Patches) but no visuals as you noticed already (Deadly Drain and PSQ succubus do that better anyway).

• Triggering the TG one seems to have no effect whatsoever; not sure if it's intended to be triggered after/at the same time as the sex change.

TG doesn't work for males yet (still waiting for a Breasts for Males equivalent to Schlongs of Skyrim :) ).

• Manually triggering the Bimbo curse appears to work fine, as I get the popup, the sex change, and the RaceMenu opens (I have set it to not use the Bimbo race because I'm using a beast race, not sure if it has any downside code-wise). Also of note is that the head gets properly fixed/reset into the female one once RM opens; that is great because the last time I tried this mod a long time ago the male head used to get stuck and require selecting a different race and back to fix it, which in turn has problems like reseting stats and stuff. I didn't get to test the Bimbo features like the blocking dialogues or the "clumsy" stuff yet, though.

I recommend switching back and forth between male and female AND between races to clear out most issues. I know that messes up stats but if you are using Hormones, you shouldn't be picky about your stats anyway.

• The random line from the Dremora Outcast that shows the "Resist/Submit" prompt properly starts a SL scene, but once it finished there is no curse trigger whatsoever: neither Succubus nor Sex Change, no matter which ones are active/inactive. Only a spell shader that looks like the succubus one, but no quest, no popup, no change, nothing. Same happens with scenes triggered using other mods, even with other non-outcast Dremora NPCs.

Look at the error logs. There should be some wording about getting a chance to be infected by a dremora curse. If you are cursed and nothing happens, that is a bug I need to know about. Otherwise, curses are applied at random after sex with dremoras (excapt for Honey - sex with her should trigger the Bimbo curse 100% of the time the first time).

• Freeing Honey properly triggers her SL scene as well, but again, it has no effect. Further scenes with her (triggered via SLEN) don't trigger the Bimbo curse either, though I'm not sure if it's limited to the first time or it's a "any scene with Honey" deal. Manually triggering the Bimbo curse causes her to have the "Oh, I did it again" dialogue line.

Note also that there are two checkboxes in MCM. One checkbox is to allow the curse to be applied during the game and one to force the curse to be triggered when you select the option. Make sure at least the first one is checked. Here too, error logs may help to identify why it is not triggering for you.

(EDIT: Not sure if relevant, but the only edit that I've done to the plugin at all is to change Honey's race from the custom Bimbo one to vanilla Nord. This is because I use Yiffy Age of Skyrim and the (human) bimbo race causes issues with it. If this bug it is indeed caused by Honey not being set as Bimbo race, what script would I have to edit to make the transformation trigger based on her specific NPC entry rather than her race?).

You shouldn't have to do that. Just select the 'No bimbo race' option and you will still receive the curse but you will keep your own race. Of course, if you want to have the body shape of the bimbo then yes, you need to edit the race (but you will have to edit it with each update to Hormones).

• Turning on the Sex Change option for the Sisterhood seems to have some issue in my case. From what I gather, the change is supposed to trigger the first time a male PC with the Agent perk has a SL scene with the Sybil. This does happen (a bit abruptly as soon as the scene is over, but still), but for some reason the RaceMenu is opened again twice after the first time. Not sure if script lag or something getting stuck in the quest somewhere, but my script load is relatively light, so I don't think the former is the cause.

Here too, you need to make sure Console Utils is installed.

An last, one more question: how stable is the whole "player sex change" deal? I mean, if I get everything sorted out and I continue as intended, would I have any bugs or oddities when my character is changed? Do the stats and perks get screwed up, does the SL data like SL gender and voice and stuff get properly reset/changed? That kind of stuff. In short: am I exposing myself to getting my save/playthrough ruined if I trigger the sex change in the middle of it, or is it relatively safe to use?

As I said above, stats may get messed up. Probably racial perks as well if you are using a race change. As I said above, you shouldn't use Hormones if you are picky about your stats. The goal of Hormones is to have a more dynamic range of changes to your character, and that includes stats as well (mostly as a by-product of doing experimental things with the game engine... not by design).

I haven't experienced any severe issue using these curses. The Bimbo curse uses that for role play. By making combat as a bimbo almost useless, you are forced to recruit companions to fight your battles for you as you watch helplessly from the sidelines... as a good Bimbo should.

Apologies for not being able to provide more in-depth info or feedback, and thanks in advance for any help or reply  :shy:.

[...]

Thank you very much for your reply! Now, let's see:

• I do have ConsoleUtils installed, but I'll reinstall it just in case. I don't think a faulty install or anything is to blame for those issues, though; it seems to work as intended as evidenced by the fact that the sex change during the (manually triggered) Bimbo curse works fine.
  • As for the sex change, I was actually saying that it didn't require any kind of race switching or anything like that, it worked fine first try. As I said, the last time I tested this mod, the sex change would leave the character stuck with a male head on a female body, and would require switching to other race and back. This time, it switched to a female head and head parts flawlessly, though I didn't test it in depth. Browsing the thread, I saw some posts about several script fixes/edits to the way the curses are applied, maybe that is what fixed the old bug? Either way, that's a nice improvement  :shy:.
  • I didn't have Papyrus logging enabled when I was testing the mod, but I'll make sure to toggle it on and to post the logs here if I get the same bug with Honey and the Dremora again. And yeah, I had toggled on the checkbox to have the curse applied during the game, for all three curses (Succubus, Sex Change, and Bimbo).
  • Changing Honey's race was done because YA edits all the vanilla armor records and stuff to point to beast meshes instead of human ones, so there will most certainly issues with Honey whenever wearing any kind of armor/clothing. Also because I wanted her to be affected by the mod and turned into a beast race just like all of the other NPCs. Ideally I would also edit her to give her a custom appearance with blond fur or whatever. But I digress.
  • The sex change triggered by the Sisterhood event worked mostly fine, and again there was no need to switch back and forth between races or anything like that. The only bug is that 5 seconds or so after getting the first RaceMenu prompt and editing and saving my character's new female appearance, the RaceMenu opened again, and then another time after that. There may have been some messages on the top left corner of the screen the second and third times RaceMenu opened, but I didn't get to read it so it may have come from other mod.
  • Also, I seem to recall this "bug" was also present back when I used the mod some time ago, but is the "Can you heal me?" dialog with the Outcasts supposed to do anything? They just answer "Of course" using the vanilla voiced shared response and the dialog ends, but nothing else.

Two more questions: first, does the Sisterhood trigger use the default Sex Change curse or the Bimbo one? Wouldn't want to play through the Dibella quest and stuff to "immersively" change my character's gender only for the Bimbo curse (and its debuffs/consequences) to be triggered instead.

And second: I know this isn't exactly the place to ask, but since is kinda relevant to my reason to use this mod, I'll go ahead and ask: is the Sisterhood mod playable as a male character? I understand the "Become a sister" part is a no-go, but can I play past the vanilla Heart of Dibella quest through the stuff like the Sybil training and the corruption/cleansing and the rest of the (currently finished) quest as a male, or is it restricted to female PCs only?

Thank you again.

hi everyone

i know that look like a stupid question ( may i'm a bimbo for real :| ) but what the succubus quest is supposed to do ? can't find any info for that :/

when i check this option in SL hormones i get a quest "a succubus is born" ....mmm k what i need to do ? :| 

hi everyone

i know that look like a stupid question ( may i'm a bimbo for real :| ) but what the succubus quest is supposed to do ? can't find any info for that :/

when i check this option in SL hormones i get a quest "a succubus is born" ....mmm k what i need to do ? :| 

It is a curse, not a quest. 

The curse just slowly transforms you into one as you have sex with more dremora. For full effect, you should install Deadly Drain and/or PSQ succubus.

For a full quest around a succubus, I highly recommend playing through Angrim's Apprentice.

mmm ok

i think i don't need this if i plan to become a succubus by the manual option in PSQ ?

Cause for some role play reason i like reach the lvl 14 as a normal "bimbo" woman, got to barned mare,  make a alcool contest with a strange but funy man, "black-out" and wake up as a succub ^^ ( cause sanghin transphorme me )

mmm ok

i think i don't need this if i plan to become a succubus by the manual option in PSQ ?

Cause for some role play reason i like reach the lvl 14 as a normal "bimbo" woman, got to barned mare,  make a alcool contest with a strange but funy man, "black-out" and wake up as a succub ^^ ( cause sanghin transphorme me )

If you use only PSQ, you can just switch the transformation on and that's it.

With Hormones, the path towards a full transformation is slower, requiring multiple encounters with Dremoras. You also get additional perks such as sucking skill points out of your victims, or turning a victim into a slave with my patch to Puppet Master (available in Obscure Patches in my signature), as well as dynamic arousal and the body morphs Hormones brings.

ok thank for the infos :)

i think i was just turn myslef into a succub after sanghin encounter ^^ cause i don't want wait to much for start the darkbrotherhood quest line as a succub :P ( it's more fun ( and more decent i guest ? )  to assassin people by sex ^^ )

Anyway, thank you for your work, before i check your signature i never realised you are the autor of some of my favourit mods :)