Hmmm, I seem to be missing the textures for the SoS Hormones UNP addon.... only a purple thingy, I could find textures to use but don't know what folder to put them in cause of the BSA hehe. Guess I could try unpacking it and seeing where they go. Haven't unpacked BSA since wrye bash was my main mod manager, I've gotten lazy.

Great update, seems to have fixed a lot of the problems I had with the previous update and scaling compatibility. Only bug I have found is that the skin color change for the bimbo transformation seems to only be applied to the body, not the face, hands or feet. I tried disabling the skin transformation, but then the hair color wouldn't change. I thought this would have to do with NIOverride layers, in particular the immediateFaceOverlay setting, but enabling that and increasing the total number of overlays didn't seem to fix it. I double checked and I do have  version 2.0.7 installed.

The succubus folder is a placeholder for a future transformation into a succubus shape.

It is not used yet and the files are currently a copy of the succubus shape in Alicia.

i have probleme with skin color change only body or hand and feet change color and face never change

any fix

Is there any way to add Racemenu sliders [face,eyes,brows,etc]?

I just realised my preset looks like a potato on Bimbo.

Nevermind found a solution,I just had to import the head from the Sculpt.

You can also disable the bimbo race in the menu and just get the curse on your current shape.

Is there any way to add Racemenu sliders [face,eyes,brows,etc]?

I just realised my preset looks like a potato on Bimbo.

Nevermind found a solution,I just had to import the head from the Sculpt.

You can also disable the bimbo race in the menu and just get the curse on your current shape.

Yeah i saw that too but i'm using the Fill Her Up mod and i want be a pump xd

• 2 weeks later...

I seem to be having an issue with the transgender curse, and im not sure if its the body im using or its an issue of the mods I have; but if I turn on the tg curse and then toggle it on nothing happens. I am using a female nord so I know its not the gender... Do I need to be using a specific skeleton, body replacer, ect...?

I seem to be having an issue with the transgender curse, and im not sure if its the body im using or its an issue of the mods I have; but if I turn on the tg curse and then toggle it on nothing happens. I am using a female nord so I know its not the gender... Do I need to be using a specific skeleton, body replacer, ect...?

The transgender effect is using a console command since it is not available by script.

For that, you have to install the ConsoleUtil mod.

Edit: also, you need to both turn on the TG curse and select the 'cast the TG curse' option in the menu if you want the effect right away. With only the Curse on, you will have a chance of getting cursed during sex with daedra, dremora or dremora outcasts.

The transgender effect is using a console command since it is not available by script.

For that, you have to install the ConsoleUtil mod.

Edit: also, you need to both turn on the TG curse and select the 'cast the TG curse' option in the menu if you want the effect right away. With only the Curse on, you will have a chance of getting cursed during sex with daedra, dremora or dremora outcasts.

Okay, thank you for your help!

I need your help.

After  years lurking around here, I thought it was about time to post a Poll   :)

Please check out this poll:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/81295-skyrimll-mods-open-beta-thread/

As you can see, I have a lot on my plate. Too many things started and nothing quite finished.

I would like to get a sense of what YOU would like to see finished first so I can properly direct my attention and fight the mild ADHD I have when it comes to my mods.

Question:

The main thing I am looking for is a mod that will have my character beg for sex at a certain arousal threshold.

Unfortunately, this seems difficult to find, and this is the only mod that seems to do so.  However, the option is listed under the bimbo section.

I don't want to resize my character or change race.  I am only interested in begging for sex.  If I disable the bimbo race stuff and the shape change stuff, will my character still beg?

I ask only because it did not seem to work, so I imagine the only time this is enable is after the bimbo race change.

Question:

The main thing I am looking for is a mod that will have my character beg for sex at a certain arousal threshold.

Unfortunately, this seems difficult to find, and this is the only mod that seems to do so.  However, the option is listed under the bimbo section.

I don't want to resize my character or change race.  I am only interested in begging for sex.  If I disable the bimbo race stuff and the shape change stuff, will my character still beg?

I ask only because it did not seem to work, so I imagine the only time this is enable is after the bimbo race change.

The race change is optional, so you can uncheck that option to be safe.

You can turn off everything under the Bimbo section except for the slider for beg for sex on arousal. You don't have to be a bimbo to have that effect on.

Question:

The race change is optional, so you can uncheck that option to be safe.

You can turn off everything under the Bimbo section except for the slider for beg for sex on arousal. You don't have to be a bimbo to have that effect on.

Excellent!  Thanks.  Love your mods btw.  You, Kimy, and Ed are the just awesome.

And unfortunately, I have never messed around with making SLAL packs.

I have been playing with SL Hormones's curses lately on characters that started out male, and couldn't help but notice that there's a bit of jank while exploring what I could do with them.

• The sex change curse can't be applied by itself via MCM, and so the PC has to go through the bimbo curse to do so if they want to change via menu. Dremora outcast cursing via sex still works, but there is no apparent way back.
  • Dremora outcasts don't have any dialogue options in regards to curses until they are hit by the bimbo curse. Even a male character changed into a female by their hourly sexual offers won't get dialogue to restore their gender, get both genitals, etc.
  • The transgender curse by default also doesn't seem to do anything to males by itself if set. It works fine as a female, but I was under the impression that it would have an immediate effect on a male player in some capacity.
  • Outcast curses/heals are treated as daily powers, so it's possible to end up wasting precious Daedra Hearts without getting any results. Dialogue to become both sexes does not seem to always necessarily work as a male either, so it ends being more reliable to get it to work as a female.

Otherwise the mod has been a nice bit of fun to play with, and the curses have some potential to be explored and expanded upon. My only suggestions here are to allow the Dremora to offer their services without needing the bimbo curse or at least unlock them if afflicted with any other curse, on top of perhaps giving more means of inflicting these curses onto the player be they temporary or permanent; after all, turning a man into a woman seems like it would be a very useful tool for those shady NPCs you see in DD mods. A progressive variant of the transgender curse that works overtime (using the UNP schlong as a transitional phase) or even a cuntboy curse (vagina 'schlong'?) might be neat as well, but rather secondary things.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

no i won't start new game! (clean save)

install one mod start new game, install second mod start new game, install third mod START NEW FUCKING GAME!

stop this shit!

i have 30 mods.

And I have more than 200 mods installed.

You should write this on Bethesda's own forums so they can think about it when they design the next TES game.

This is a design issue in Skyrim itself, not something I have any control over. 

Even with clean saves, %99 of mods will leave residues behind as you remove and add them to a game. The only way to be sure a removed mod does not leave anything behind is unfortunately to start a new game.

And since most mods are developed by amateurs who don't usually know what they are doing (myself included) and try to push the envelope on what the game can do, you are bound to run into sometimes severe side effects.

Here is what I do to minimize that in my tests:

- I use Live Another Life for the starting cell and skipping the ride to Helgen

- I save a base game in the cell after configuring all MCM menus I need

- I use that base game to start new games when needed.

It is not ideal since added or removed mods can still leave residues on that starting cell game, but since it happens before I get to actually play the game, the effects are usually minimized.

And even with that, every few months I start a brand new game from scratch.