Why tg dont modify my body?

For TG, you will need to use the Schlong of Skyrim addon listed in the download page (and SoS of course) as well as XPMS + for a better skeleton.

how many "skyriam" days to i see the "futa"?

The transformation should happen instantly after sex with a dremora. There is a chance it will not happen, so you may have to try multiple times.

If you don't want to try, there is an option in the menu to enable the curse manually. Just click on the checkbox and it should happen.

If it doesn't happen, you may have a problem with SoS, maybe a custom race.

You can also try to apply the custom schlong in SoS menu.

Is it normal that my character weight is increasing even though she is "sex starved"? Is it related to the fact that I eat a lot? I don't have another mod that changes the weight, beside SGO/EC+/ES+/SLStories.

Edit: I figured it out. Weight increase because no activity, decrease with sexing.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, your new family ties mod got me in the mood to dust of skyrim and make a new character.  And then I got this idea to spruce up the tramp stamp for Bimbos.  Possibly a little over the top, but anyone that likes it is welcome to it

Thanks for the awesome mods!

Thanks! It is flashy and yet subtle at the same time.

I will try to include it in the next version.

Hi!

Is there a way to apply bodymorph changes after sex to your followers?

I am slowly moving towards that but it is not yet possible. 

Are the curses set as a disease? I noticed when I play other races than Argonians (using a mod so Argonians have 50% disease resistance) it can take up to 30-60 sex acts with a Dremora to trigger both sex change and intersex curses.

They shouldn't be treated as such. 

I will have to check if I used a disease effect by accident.

The changes are random. 

If they don't happen as fast as you would like, you always have the option to trigger the curse manually from the menu after having sex with a dremora.

Sadly the slider for people coming up to a bimbo is not working for me.

The value is set at 30, but when i try to change it, I can only select "1". Still, the value doesnt change from 30.

And no one is coming to my toon. D:

The following ideas and thoughts were piling up for the last year i played this mod, so I apologize in advance for this greedy list. :)

--------------------------------------------------

It bothers me that dual-wielded swords are getting dropped one after the other.

Could you drop both of them at once and then force the player into non-fighting position (so replacement weapons needs to be actually drawn)?

I'd like to request a change to the tripping and loosing equip feature:

Some Mods are adding spells that are hitting you often for small dmg instead of once for huge damage.

Those mods are triggering the clumsiness WAY too often, when getting hit.

I guess you use a probability-based system using the clumsiness-factor-setting and arousal-level.

Could you switch that over to cooldowns please?

My thoughts on that:

Every 10 (+- random value every interval) seconds in combat you calculate your percentage and roll.

Unsuccessfull roll: wait for the next time

Successful roll: disarm bimbo, introduce a cooldown of 60 seconds.

The tripping is bothering me in a similar way, Its too random for my taste.

Maybe you could detect uneven terrain in some way, while increasing the odds to trip when running?

I also have some problems with its ragdoll effect.

Often my toon slides over the ground for many seconds, after she tripped on a small hill. She also gets alot of damage, even though the hill could be rolled down by a little child.

Also it think its weird that enemies are never taking advantage of the "bimbo-situation".

Wouldnt this be a great moment to trigger "Defeat" or a forced "seduction" after the ragdoll effect when in combat?

Maybe you could use the same seduction system you use for your outcasts (except you cannot resist in this situation) or check "Defeat" and trigger its knock-down?

Also i got ideas for two new features:

Bimbo stages:

Making the bimbo increase stages by having had sex x-times while cursed.

In order for the deadra to actively press the bimbos curse, she would have an aura, that makes people noticing her.

- Oftentimes she would get cat-called, which would increase the bimbos arousal (exposure).

- Sometimes she would be advanced by some sex-interested person and could not refuse these proposals when arousal level is too high (a side effect of the begging).

The higher the bimbo stage goes,

- the more interactions would trigger.

- the more her arousal threshold for begging would drop.

- the more restrictions would pile up.

Bimbo stage restrictions:

When you go through the stages every ingame-morning, you get a text of your characters thoughts.

Why not make actually happen, what you are being told? :)

The breasts are too big for using a bow properly. => Getting a slap on your breasts every time you shoot an arrow. Dealing a bit of damage to yourself and unaims your shot a bit into a random position.

Mind is fogged, cannot concentrate or focus on combat. => Spells are costing (Bimbo stage * 25)% more mana by reducing the mana saving AV. Also the shots are being made inaccurate like with the bow. Other perks still trigger.

Muscles getting weak. => Cannot equip big weapons like warhammers or greatswords. (I also thought about disabling power attacks, but i guess that wouldnt make much sense and would also be too much.)

Always worries about chipping a nail. => Whenever making a strike with a melee weapon, there is a chance for the bimbo to look at her nails after the strike, effectively increasing strike time.

For a positive effect a bimbo could develop an aura on max stage that is buffing her followers.

Also she could get a speech and speech-leveling buff.

Sry for long post

Skyrimll, I have a few requests connected to this mod (which is working great for me now).

1: Is it possible to request the Cursed Loot creator to make the "bimbo curse" a cursed loot event? As it is right now you have to either go out of your way to make it happen or wait for what is probably usually a statistically unusual event. The randomness of a bimbo curse from opening a container would be neat. Or say, an "interesting loot" cursed loot item from that mod (you put a mysterious necklace on and wham! Bimbo/ TG curse.

It could also be a result from the Slave Auction from Simple Slavery.  There's options in SS for say, the doll maker's curse from cursed loot, I don't see why this one shouldn't be added as well. Or perhaps Deviously Enslaved. You're dumped back out onto the road with some dialogue saying

"Rough hands hold you down and pry your mouth open and a sickeningly sweet liquid is forced down your throat. They shove you out the back of the cart and leave you sprawled in the road. Laughing, one of them says "Enjoy your new life!" as the cart rolls away. Suddenly you feel strange..." and the curse unfolds from there. 

2: Is there a way to increase the spawns of daedra hearts? Or maybe make a daedra heart seller? I was actually going to make a mini-mod or NPC just for this, since it seems I have horrible luck at spawning daedra hearts in the locations or shops they come up and usuing console command is immersive breaking. 

3: Is it possible to change the "Days without sex"  to "hours without sex"?

I don't know about the rest of you but with all the devious mods loaded up, my character can rarely go more than 6-12 hours without something happening. :D

Skyrimll, I have a few requests connected to this mod (which is working great for me now).

1: Is it possible to request the Cursed Loot creator to make the "bimbo curse" a cursed loot event? As it is right now you have to either go out of your way to make it happen or wait for what is probably usually a statistically unusual event. The randomness of a bimbo curse from opening a container would be neat. Or say, an "interesting loot" cursed loot item from that mod (you put a mysterious necklace on and wham! Bimbo/ TG curse.

2: Is there a way to increase the spawns of daedra hearts? Or maybe make a daedra heart seller? I was actually going to make a mini-mod or NPC just for this, since it seems I have horrible luck at spawning daedra hearts in the locations or shops they come up and usuing console command is immersive breaking. 

I don't know about the rest of you but with all the devious mods loaded up, my character can rarely go more than 6-12 hours without something happening. :D

hi got 2 slight issues here for u  my aroused exposure rate is always jumping to 10 and with beg for sex  saying yes and not being a bimbo it is still showing up  offering it when not a bimo

along with that my hair is automatically  changing colour to blonde  as well  that is on clean save  

it as if the bimbo setting is stuck on perm  with  features are

edit her is my papylos log that I was using to test it few odd things it is defo activing bimbo features on new game load and it is saying it s version 2.4

Papyrus.0.log

For the transgender option it needs a male or a female character? And the transformation append when sex with a dremora?

The transformation has a chance of happening after sex with NPCs of the Dremora race. You may have to try several times.

If you are female, you should receive a schlong (if you have the addon installed).

If you are male, nothing happens right now (I reserve that until I can find equippable breasts for males or a suitable body shape for the occasion).

Which SOS addon needs to be installed by the way? I don't recall having to install a specific one. Or is it the bimbo schlong (SOS - Hormones UNP addon)? What does UNP means? As of now, for the females, I have a horse schlong, the female schlongifier and a mysterious bimbo schlong listed in SOS's MCM.

About the dremora who are placed in dungeons, most of them remain friendly towards the player and somehow help clean the different area.

About the different body changes (breasts, belly, butt), I have trouble to increase the size of those nodes at all. How much of a sex addict does my character needs to be to go over 1.0 in size for the breasts? Or are those numbers not size but amount by which nodes updates? There may have an issue with SLStories and the cheese factory thing, as the system from SLStories seems to trigger randomly and take over the breasts size. I've noticed it with the inflation framework: SLStories will set the character's breasts size to a minimum of 1.8. But I've seen it increase.

I know this isn't the SLStories support topic, but it would be nice if we had a MCM option to disable the farm system interacting with the player's breasts nodes. I mainly use SLStories for the redwave brothel, and I have other mods taking care of the pregnancy/milk mechanic.

By the way, the color changes are quite nice. I am playing a orc now and the color changes between blue-grey to demonish-red. The only issue I've seen is when I tried a redhead, equipped with ApachiiSkyHair, the hair instead of being rust-colored switched to black. I'm sure it is due to Hormones applying colors, because the hairs were of the right color at load and only changed when Hormones took effect.

The 'SOS - Hormones UNP addon' is the one listed as Bimbo Schlong and the one used in the transgender curse.

You can use any Schlong you want as long as they can be equiped by females but you will have to assign it manually in SOS. Only the Hormones addon will be assigned automatically.

UNP is only because it was originally designed for UNP female skins but I didn't notice any issue with CBBE.

Node issues are greatly reduced if you use the Netimmerse override option in Hormones.

The farm system uses Hormones settings for lactation. I will add a note about adding a slider to control that amount.

To reduce issues with hair color, change the color in Showracemenu and immediately after leaving the menu, go into Hormones menu and use the Set Default Shape option. That should record the new hair color as the default.

I believe I use NiO for everything and I let SexLab Inflation Framework do all the work anyhow. I believe that right now the main problem is because SGO and your mods aren't aware of each other, but using the inflation framework somehow mitigate the problem. Still, even sex deprived my character is has quite a big chest.

I talked about it a bit on the support thread of the inflation framework, and apparently these are the math and end result. This is the "substract and add one" method. The first value comes from inflation, the second one is Hormones, the third one is SLStories and the last one is SGO. This is the difference between max and minimum value when SGO's pregnancy is in effect. Without inflation, Stories would override the base value to 1.9 then SGO would add over that to create monster breasts. However SLStories size seems to also increase overtime.

Tpl: Inf + Hormones    + SLStories   + SGO         = Computed node size

Max: 1.0 + (0.8 - 1.0) + (1.9 - 1.0) + (3.0 - 1.0) = 3.7

Min: 1.0 + (0.8 - 1.0) + (1.9 - 1.0) + (1.0 - 1.0) = 1.7

Sorry about all this, I'm trying to understand how this all works and why it isn't going the way I want it to.

Would be an interesting mod, if I could get it to work. As it stands for me, the MCM menu will never load, even on a brand new game.

Is there something I am missing as to get the MCM menu to load? I have tried resetting the mcm menu using the setstage on ski config instance but nothing... and I know it is installed as searching for "bimbo" returns the associated items installed by this.

Load order in case you wanted to see it.

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
UndergroundBathhouse.esm
dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm
daymoyl.esm
Inn Girls Resources.esm
phiNoFF.esm
Campfire.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
HentaiPregnancy.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLab Attraction.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Fox__GirlsClub_NPC.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
SexLab - Sexual Fame [sLSF].esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
mmbedroll1.esp
potion_vampiris_lycanthropy.esp
PuppetMaster.esp
SexLabProcreation.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
UIExtensions.esp
SkyUI.esp
Extended UI.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
Davjes_SorceressArmor.esp
NordicSkaalHeavyFalmerWeightFix.esp
InigoPerkPointGiver.esp
LingerieSetCBBE3_2ByNausicaa.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
SoBL.esp
SuccubusCBBE3GiftByNausicaa.esp
TERAArmors_CBBE.esp
thu'um infinium.esp
TriRings of Powers v1.0.esp
Ultima Weapon.esp
UltraVision.esp
BreezehomePenthouse.esp
Castle Stonespire1_5.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
LocalizedGuildJobs.esp
ub_cell_armory.esp
ub_cell_bedroom.esp
ub_cell_cavern.esp
ub_cell_darkarea.esp
ub_cell_dislayroom.esp
ub_cell_kitchen.esp
ub_cell_maintenance_room.esp
AAA_FyTy_Fixes_RelationshipRankQuests.esp
ImmersiveFP.esp
potema.esp
SameWalkRunSpeedsLite.esp
HPSoulGemBirth.esp
SexLab Romance.esp
SexLab Submit.esp
SexLabWorkingGirl.esp
Skyrim Unlimited Rings And Amulets.esp
UnlimitedEnchantments.esp
zzEstrus.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
Helgen Reborn.esp
Werewolves.esp
Random Vampire Attacks in Towns Disabled.esp
Shadow Walk (Chameleon While Sneaking).esp
pick100.esp
HBR_OhmesRaht(Khajiit)_Standalone.esp
SuccubusRaceLite.esp
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
UFO - Dawnguard AddOn.esp
UFO - Heartfire AddOn.esp
UFO - Dragonborn AddOn - Unofficial.esp
Camilla.esp
Marriable Serana.esp
mayatola UFF.esp
Mrissi.esp
Sylgja.esp
Taarie.esp
Ysolda.esp
NPC_Opposite_gender_disabled.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
EB-Gender.esp
Atlas Map Markers.esp
Atlas Blackreach.esp
Atlas Dawnguard.esp
Atlas Hearthfire.esp
Atlas Dragonborn.esp
Skyrim Sexy Remodeled Clothes for CBBE.esp
Skyrim Radioactive.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
pchs_loansharks.esp
Poser Razor Thorn.esp
RapidSlash.esp
Revealing Ebony Nocturna.esp
variahelm.esp
ViewableFactionRanksBothDLC.esp
VLW_Hybrid.esp
vMYC_MeetYourCharacters.esp
WindstadMine.esp
XiNafay - Shoes.esp
XPMSE.esp
zzArmormashups.esp
S_L_U_T_S.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SofiaFollower.esp
SOTGenesisMod.esp
SteelBikini.esp
MovementSpeedsFixed.esp
Sylvanas Windrunner Cuirass.esp
Temba.esp
Tentacle Parasite.esp
TrXArmor - 01Vanilla Replacer.esp
TrXArmor - 02Dawnguard Replacer.esp
TrXArmor - 03Dragonborn Replacer.esp
ub_adoption_hearthfire_extention.esp
CharmingHighHeels.esp
Chaurus Queen.esp
Ciceriareplacor.esp
CircleSword.esp
Crime Overhaul.esp
Daedric Reaper Armor.esp
dawnguard sentries.esp
daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
Devious Cidhna.esp
Dragon Lilly.esp
DragonBoneBikini.esp
DragonPlateBrazen.esp
DrunkenSluts.esp
Ebon Shroud.esp
EroSeleneArmor.esp
AAA_FyTy_Relationshiprank_Checker_Dialogue.esp
Animated Dragon Wings.esp
Aradia Cross Armor.esp
Aradia Devious Expansion.esp
argonianvampirefemaleanimationfix.esp
BBD_AngelVixenArmor.esp
BeastessLair.esp
LostGrimoire.esp
LUSH Gear BlingRing Set.esp
LUSH Gear SetA.esp
LUSH Gear Sultry Pack.esp
Minou Aradia Bikini CBBE TBBP.esp
Minou Layer Bikini CBBE TBBP.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
NecroAnims.esp
FalmerBikini.esp
FemaleUlfric.esp
Finnia.esp
FNIS.esp
ForgottenCity.esp
Gwelda Dawnguard Armor.esp
Gwelda Red Riding Hood.esp
One With Nature - DG+DB.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
Immersive Wenches.esp
Forgotten Wenches.esp
Immersive Wenches -Immersive Citizens AI Overhaul Patch-.esp
JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
iLuvLoading.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
BladesBikini.esp
LandLord_.esp
dc-untamed-000.esp
SexLab Beastess.esp
Beastess Forsworn.esp
Immersive Arousal.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
sr_FillThemUp.esp
Aradia Secretary.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
Frostfall.esp
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
SexLab_PaySexCrime.esp
TimingIsEverything.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
Ayane Succubus.esp
arousing_weather_plugin.esp
JaxonzRenamer.esp
Better Vampires.esp
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
Dwarvenbikini.esp
imp_helm_legend.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp
EstrusSpider.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
Naked Dungeons.esp
Blood Raven - CBBE.esp
BVLT - Khajiit.esp
PetCollar.esp
SexLab_MindControl.esp
Deviously Enslaved.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ccas_starts.esp
SDpatch - frostfall.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
Vega.esp
BnS Uniform Set.esp
mfeile1974HotFilesMergedCBBE.esp
Daedric Chainmail v2 Standalone.esp
Silverlight Armor.esp
EggFactory.esp
DarkSisterhood.esp
Scent of Sex.esp
SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp
FaceHugger.esp
SexLabUtil1.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
Seductress Serana.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
The Dungeon.esp
MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancyB.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
100XCarryWeight.esp
SexLab_Hormones.esp
SOS - Hormones UNP Addon.esp

It could also be a result from the Slave Auction from Simple Slavery.  There's options in SS for say, the doll maker's curse from cursed loot, I don't see why this one shouldn't be added as well. Or perhaps Deviously Enslaved. You're dumped back out onto the road with some dialogue saying

"Rough hands hold you down and pry your mouth open and a sickeningly sweet liquid is forced down your throat. They shove you out the back of the cart and leave you sprawled in the road. Laughing, one of them says "Enjoy your new life!" as the cart rolls away. Suddenly you feel strange..." and the curse unfolds from there. 

This guy... This guy has the right Idea. I was thinking the same with the cursed loot integration. or? let it happen with any npc instead of dremora, like a percent chance of changing to bimbo/gender change, after sex. fun with both sexes. 

For gender change using player.sexchange then showracemenu isn't so bad, if you make a soft requirement of saving the characters face(maybe bold it in requirements). This is because when using the preset function of race menu, you can attempt to apply the same preset on the opposite gender, change the hair and or eyes and presto! the opposite gender of you character.  On the plus you can save a preset of your new male/female character and reuse it when you change back.

Maybe another plus, changing to bimbo race then showracemenu could give you custom bimbo preset.