i've been playing with hormones for a while now and most of the time everything works fine but every so often when i start a new game it just doesn't work.

What i mean by that is even though i have both the main mod and the bodyslide installed, no changes happen on the character model.

the mcm menu is there and i can the curses activate but the sizes do nothing.

does anyone know whats going on?

So, is this the mod that's making Serana say "UGGHH! With YOU? I'd rather take an arrow in the knee!" every 30 seconds? I've tried setting NPC comments to 0% but it hasn't stopped. It's starting to get on my nerves, so I was hoping someone knew how to get rid of it (short of having more sex or dismissing my followers).

So, is this the mod that's making Serana say "UGGHH! With YOU? I'd rather take an arrow in the knee!" every 30 seconds? I've tried setting NPC comments to 0% but it hasn't stopped. It's starting to get on my nerves, so I was hoping someone knew how to get rid of it (short of having more sex or dismissing my followers).

There was indeed a bug. Thanks for telling me.

It will be fixed in the next version.

Send me a private message if you want it fixed now.  I will send you an updated copy of the esp file.

Send me a private message if you want it fixed now.  I will send you an updated copy of the esp file.

Nah, I've got plenty to do before my next Skyrim session, so I can wait. I just had to point that out, since, at this point, I've now seem that "arrow to the knee" line more than I've ever heard the official one.

I'm having a hard time keeping the breast node changes working properly. Every so often it either reset the max update value to below the minimum, or the breast value below the weight on the add-on page is set to 1 or less. Not sure what I'm doing wrong here. I've tried this with that being the only mod installed (except the requirements). Best way i see this happen is to start a new character, flip the bimbo switch and watch her go from flat to busty to flat again... Additionally I've noticed her hair shift to blond outside of the bimbo state, though the mechanism behind it is very random and i can't reliably reproduce it.

Is there an option to turn off the "Someone grabs you before you are finished - Submit/Resist" effect? I'm concerned it might be interfering with other mods.

Look for the 'Public sex attack' slider in the menu and reduce it to 0. 

That should take care of these attacks.

I thought that was probably the case, but it was under the "Bimbo" section, so I wasn't sure if it was exclusive to the Bimbo Curse part of the mod.

I thought that was probably the case, but it was under the "Bimbo" section, so I wasn't sure if it was exclusive to the Bimbo Curse part of the mod.

Good point.

I will move this option and the 'Beg for sex when aroused' into their own section since they can work outside of the Bimbo curse.

i have a problem, whenever my char has a sexual interaction and has a vaginal olug equipped it gets unequipped, even a fully ifnlated inflatable vaginal plug.

also the sizenumbers (weigth, belly, butt, breast) are fixed in the mcm at 0.0

papyrus:

loadorder:

system:

cpu: i7-3770
ram: 16gb ddr3
gpu: gtx-660

edit: found the part with the plug also with qayl, so ther eis somethign strange going on

I have a bit of a problem.  I just started a new game, and it seems every time I activate the Hormones mod, it is setting my characters weight to 0.  Also, all of the sliders are set to zero and can't be moved until I use the reset to default option.  Even then however, the physical changes do not seem to take place when they should (no weight gain, no breast/butt/belly gains).  My first thought is that I missed some settings from an old game/save, but I  completely reinstalled Hormones and I can't find any other places those settings would be.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!

I have a bit of a problem. I just started a new game, and it seems every time I activate the Hormones mod, it is setting my characters weight to 0. Also, all of the sliders are set to zero and can't be moved until I use the reset to default option. Even then however, the physical changes do not seem to take place when they should (no weight gain, no breast/butt/belly gains). My first thought is that I missed some settings from an old game/save, but I completely reinstalled Hormones and I can't find any other places those settings would be. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

I added a fix to this kind of problem to the next version of Hormones but I don't know yet when it will be ready for release.

I have a bit of a problem. I just started a new game, and it seems every time I activate the Hormones mod, it is setting my characters weight to 0. Also, all of the sliders are set to zero and can't be moved until I use the reset to default option. Even then however, the physical changes do not seem to take place when they should (no weight gain, no breast/butt/belly gains). My first thought is that I missed some settings from an old game/save, but I completely reinstalled Hormones and I can't find any other places those settings would be. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

I added a fix to this kind of problem to the next version of Hormones but I don't know yet when it will be ready for release.

Awesome - thanks!   :)

Is there an option to turn off the "Someone grabs you before you are finished - Submit/Resist" effect? I'm concerned it might be interfering with other mods.

Just an update on this: I've got the Public Sex Attack slider at 0, but it's still happening for me during SL Defeat scenes.

I am finally trying this out. When I realized this was a bimbo mod and not just a mod to increase weight as the player had sex, this became much cooler to me. I will be using this for a while... nice work, Sugar. I appreciate you making this. ^_^ While I can't use any hair options for the bimbo race, I can keep my normal player race for role play purposes. ^_^ Thank you very much, Sugar.

I am finally trying this out. When I realized this was a bimbo mod and not just a mod to increase weight as the player had sex, this became much cooler to me. I will be using this for a while... nice work, Sugar. I appreciate you making this. ^_^ While I can't use any hair options for the bimbo race, I can keep my normal player race for role play purposes. ^_^ Thank you very much, Sugar.

Well, technically you can (and should) both head-nif-export and preset-save before the curse triggering.

It will look pretty much the same then, unless you play an elf, due to the different coreparts a "perfectioned" elf setting gets distorted when put on a human

Good point.

I will move this option and the 'Beg for sex when aroused' into their own section since they can work outside of the Bimbo curse.

Waiting for that! Begging is fun as a bimbo, but more annoying when not intentionally diving in.

Oh btw,

question:

What exactly do these 2 do?

_slh_gv_useheight and .....heightvalue

they both "1"

asking because I got some issue; kind of a cat and mouse play with heights

sexlab core "event actors height" DISabled;

just stood between Mercer and Brynjolf in Thieves Guild - with a 0.92 char, and they both as short or shorter

it was already after a readjustment

feels as if the NPC are following shortwards 

Sadly, Immersive Hair Growth and Styling version 5 requires HDT Highheels. That mod won't be in my load order as long as it is the case. I hope hormones will be able to restore the hair style on its own in the future.

Hormones will not handle hair styles beyond the hair loss part but I do know the author of YPS is considering removing te dependency on HDT heels for NiO Heels eventually (not sure when but it is on the radar).

The current plan is to post a version without the HDT Heels dependency for every milestone update (the next coming soon).

Please feel free to post any suggestions to the YPS mod in the appropriate thread. :)

Sadly, Immersive Hair Growth and Styling version 5 requires HDT Highheels. That mod won't be in my load order as long as it is the case. I hope hormones will be able to restore the hair style on its own in the future.

Hormones will not handle hair styles beyond the hair loss part but I do know the author of YPS is considering removing te dependency on HDT heels for NiO Heels eventually (not sure when but it is on the radar).

The current plan is to post a version without the HDT Heels dependency for every milestone update (the next coming soon).

Please feel free to post any suggestions to the YPS mod in the appropriate thread. :)

I was doing a research to have add to the synergy proposed by hormones. At the time YPS wasn't mature enough for me to risk it. Other than that, I have little interest in that kind of mod, sorry :)

I'm getting an issue where after an estrus attack and pregnancy, even after the pregnancy finishes and my character is not supposed to be pregnant anymore, the outcasts still treat my character as if she's pregnant and they refuse to cure her of the curse. I occasionally get the message "Some milk spills on you breasts" which would indicate my character is somehow still tagged as being pregnant. 

The only mods I have installed that seem to recognize/ address inflation/ pregnancy are Estrus+ & its components (which should be the only one to cause pregnancy) Cursed Loot, SD+ & this one so I'm not sure what's causing it.

Is there a console command for resetting the character's pregnancy status to "0" (if that's the not pregnant value) until I figure out what's causing this?

Also; after enslavement to a falmer? When they use the stuff that turns your skin blue, when I first load into the game, my character's skin is blue until I enter and exist race menu which resets it to the original skin color (come to think of it, entering race menu always resets the blue skin color).

I also noticed that when you first enter racemenu, your skin automatically resets to the original color, BUT if you change it at all without exiting racemenu and then entering again, the next time you load in the color palate for skin color is all off.

After some days in game pass that stops happening. So I'm wondering if this is a (really awesome) effect that is supposed to wear off over time, but it isn't working quite right? 

I'm getting an issue where after an estrus attack and pregnancy, even after the pregnancy finishes and my character is not supposed to be pregnant anymore, the outcasts still treat my character as if she's pregnant and they refuse to cure her of the curse. I occasionally get the message "Some milk spills on you breasts" which would indicate my character is somehow still tagged as being pregnant. 

The only mods I have installed that seem to recognize/ address inflation/ pregnancy are Estrus+ & its components (which should be the only one to cause pregnancy) Cursed Loot, SD+ & this one so I'm not sure what's causing it.

Is there a console command for resetting the character's pregnancy status to "0" (if that's the not pregnant value) until I figure out what's causing this?

Also; after enslavement to a falmer? When they use the stuff that turns your skin blue, when I first load into the game, my character's skin is blue until I enter and exist race menu which resets it to the original skin color (come to think of it, entering race menu always resets the blue skin color).

I also noticed that when you first enter racemenu, your skin automatically resets to the original color, BUT if you change it at all without exiting racemenu and then entering again, the next time you load in the color palate for skin color is all off.

After some days in game pass that stops happening. So I'm wondering if this is a (really awesome) effect that is supposed to wear off over time, but it isn't working quite right? 

The skin color issue is normal - showracemenu resets the color changes made by Hormones. The skin color levels off after a while by itself in Hormones, so that's normal.

For the Estrus pregnancy, open the Hormones menu, and select Display status (take a screenshot and post it here).

It will tell you if Hormones thinks you are pregnant from something else.

For Estrus, I am looking for a spell in particular. It is possible that spell remain active on the player after a while once the player gave birth.

Well, technically you can (and should) both head-nif-export and preset-save before the curse triggering.

It will look pretty much the same then, unless you play an elf, due to the different coreparts a "perfectioned" elf setting gets distorted when put on a human

Good point.

Waiting for that! Begging is fun as a bimbo, but more annoying when not intentionally diving in.

Oh btw,

question:

What exactly do these 2 do?

_slh_gv_useheight and .....heightvalue

they both "1"

asking because I got some issue; kind of a cat and mouse play with heights

sexlab core "event actors height" DISabled;

just stood between Mercer and Brynjolf in Thieves Guild - with a 0.92 char, and they both as short or shorter

it was already after a readjustment

feels as if the NPC are following shortwards 

I don't think Hormones uses Heights scales yet. These values are there in prevision of the time it will use them.

Another follow-up post on my issue with the Public Sex Attacks still triggering in spite of being set to 0 in the MCM: The "Someone grabs you menu" is still popping up, but, as far as I can tell, if I select "Resist" it doesn't interfere.

I'm not quite sure what was going on, but while I was testing out other mods, I was finding that if I selected "Submit" during a SL Defeat scene (player character as victim), it would usually result in the NPCs turning hostile and killing me. Choosing "Resist" allowed the sequence to finish correctly. Just FYI.