Skyrimll, I have a few requests connected to this mod (which is working great for me now).

1: Is it possible to request the Cursed Loot creator to make the "bimbo curse" a cursed loot event? As it is right now you have to either go out of your way to make it happen or wait for what is probably usually a statistically unusual event. The randomness of a bimbo curse from opening a container would be neat. Or say, an "interesting loot" cursed loot item from that mod (you put a mysterious necklace on and wham! Bimbo/ TG curse.

It could also be a result from the Slave Auction from Simple Slavery.  There's options in SS for say, the doll maker's curse from cursed loot, I don't see why this one shouldn't be added as well. Or perhaps Deviously Enslaved. You're dumped back out onto the road with some dialogue saying

"Rough hands hold you down and pry your mouth open and a sickeningly sweet liquid is forced down your throat. They shove you out the back of the cart and leave you sprawled in the road. Laughing, one of them says "Enjoy your new life!" as the cart rolls away. Suddenly you feel strange..." and the curse unfolds from there. 

2: Is there a way to increase the spawns of daedra hearts? Or maybe make a daedra heart seller? I was actually going to make a mini-mod or NPC just for this, since it seems I have horrible luck at spawning daedra hearts in the locations or shops they come up and usuing console command is immersive breaking. 

3: Is it possible to change the "Days without sex"  to "hours without sex"?

I don't know about the rest of you but with all the devious mods loaded up, my character can rarely go more than 6-12 hours without something happening. :D

Skyrimll, I have a few requests connected to this mod (which is working great for me now).

1: Is it possible to request the Cursed Loot creator to make the "bimbo curse" a cursed loot event? As it is right now you have to either go out of your way to make it happen or wait for what is probably usually a statistically unusual event. The randomness of a bimbo curse from opening a container would be neat. Or say, an "interesting loot" cursed loot item from that mod (you put a mysterious necklace on and wham! Bimbo/ TG curse.

2: Is there a way to increase the spawns of daedra hearts? Or maybe make a daedra heart seller? I was actually going to make a mini-mod or NPC just for this, since it seems I have horrible luck at spawning daedra hearts in the locations or shops they come up and usuing console command is immersive breaking. 

I don't know about the rest of you but with all the devious mods loaded up, my character can rarely go more than 6-12 hours without something happening. :D

This guy... This guy has the right Idea. I was thinking the same with the cursed loot integration. or? let it happen with any npc instead of dremora, like a percent chance of changing to bimbo/gender change, after sex. fun with both sexes. 

For gender change using player.sexchange then showracemenu isn't so bad, if you make a soft requirement of saving the characters face(maybe bold it in requirements). This is because when using the preset function of race menu, you can attempt to apply the same preset on the opposite gender, change the hair and or eyes and presto! the opposite gender of you character.  On the plus you can save a preset of your new male/female character and reuse it when you change back.

Maybe another plus, changing to bimbo race then showracemenu could give you custom bimbo preset.

You can already activate the bimbo curse via MCM or you can visit the bimbo chained at ilnata's island.

I think that making the curse more frequent would be a bad thing : the curse is a lore used to frighten child .... but sometimes it happens to you. And honestly, it's not so hard and so rare actually to obtain this curse : on a new game I have it before reaching level 15-20. For example if you have installed SD+, some visits to dreamland will do the trick.

It could also be a result from the Slave Auction from Simple Slavery.  There's options in SS for say, the doll maker's curse from cursed loot, I don't see why this one shouldn't be added as well. Or perhaps Deviously Enslaved. You're dumped back out onto the road with some dialogue saying

"Rough hands hold you down and pry your mouth open and a sickeningly sweet liquid is forced down your throat. They shove you out the back of the cart and leave you sprawled in the road. Laughing, one of them says "Enjoy your new life!" as the cart rolls away. Suddenly you feel strange..." and the curse unfolds from there. 

This guy... This guy has the right Idea. I was thinking the same with the cursed loot integration. or? let it happen with any npc instead of dremora, like a percent chance of changing to bimbo/gender change, after sex. fun with both sexes. 

For gender change using player.sexchange then showracemenu isn't so bad, if you make a soft requirement of saving the characters face(maybe bold it in requirements). This is because when using the preset function of race menu, you can attempt to apply the same preset on the opposite gender, change the hair and or eyes and presto! the opposite gender of you character.  On the plus you can save a preset of your new male/female character and reuse it when you change back.

Maybe another plus, changing to bimbo race then showracemenu could give you custom bimbo preset.

You can already activate the bimbo curse via MCM or you can visit the bimbo chained at ilnata's island.

I think that making the curse more frequent would be a bad thing : the curse is a lore used to frighten child .... but sometimes it happens to you. And honestly, it's not so hard and so rare actually to obtain this curse : on a new game I have it before reaching level 15-20. For example if you have installed SD+, some visits to dreamland will do the trick.

It wouldn't make it a bad thing at all.  the probability would the same or could be slider changed, and you wouldn't have to seek out daedra just to change. since it's a curse being forced to get it is standard and immersive.  No dreamworld need.  If you were to start it from the menu anyway, what good is the daemora(no offense). people are already finding it hard to change with daemora attempts, so the change kinda isn't that high to begin with. I'm more talking about gender change tho as bimbo isn't as immersive to change into, but it could use some spontaneousness as well, like after a certain amount of sex with the same race a roll starts (with chance) and if successful the next time you sleep you wake up and witness your gender change. lol. and for bimbo it would be the opposite sex. Oh or make it creature sex gives the chance too.

It wouldn't make it a bad thing at all.  the probability would the same or could be slider changed, and you wouldn't have to seek out daedra just to change. since it's a curse being forced to get it is standard and immersive.  No dreamworld need.  If you were to start it from the menu anyway, what good is the daemora(no offense). people are already finding it hard to change with daemora attempts, so the change kinda isn't that high to begin with. I'm more talking about gender change tho as bimbo isn't as immersive to change into, but it could use some spontaneousness as well, like after a certain amount of sex with the same race a roll starts (with chance) and if successful the next time you sleep you wake up and witness your gender change. lol. and for bimbo it would be the opposite sex. Oh or make it creature sex gives the chance too.

It would really just open up the options for a certain randomness with the whole thing. The bimbo on the island is a great game play event. But it's really a one off which is why I think you have the option after that to ask the Dremora "hey, make me a bimbo again!" Otherwise you're basically looking for excuses to go check out a random island in a lake which is kind of like; "okay time to make my character become a bimbo!"

The first time it happened to my character it was a total surprise to me, I had no idea what the bimbo on the island was and that was just great. I guess I'd like to get that element of surprise back, it made for a great scenario that threw a total monkey wrench in what my character was trying to accomplish at that time (becoming the dragonborn :D).

The Dreamworld is a nice way to have it happen, but if you're role playing these events as something your character is being dragged into unwillingly, then unless you happen to have say, a Cursed Loot or DEc sex attack go off when you enter the dreamworld and THEN have the bimbo curse take effect, it's sort of a long shot for it to happen since your character's goal would be to GTFO of the Dreamworld as fast as possible and not wait around to see who just might be up to giving you a hard rapey shag. 

I like the present set up and how it works, but I thought it would be nice to have this other way to activate it since it allows for a bit more versatility in role playing styles. The on/off function in menu is handy, but if you ask me, nothing really beats that element of random surprise and just a few lines of dialogue exchange can be really immersive. 

I know some people where complaining that most trap events connected to cursed loot are about being tied up, well here's one that's NOT about being tied up. It sets off a mini-quest that's quite a bit of fun to play through. The only problem I've had is that at higher levels, the bimbo effects don't really seem to be all that debilitating and it would be nice to set how much it impacts on your fighting/ magic abilities, or maybe have it scale accordingly. At level 1-7 your character really does need to seek out a follower to get by (if you're playing on a hard difficulty). At higher levels, not so much.

I've been using Maria Eden as the role play event where the bimbo character has to take the "enchanting follower slavery" option to get by until she can get cured of the curse (it would be neat if that was an actual Maria Eden-SLH interplay but that's probably a bit too much to ask of the modders to set that up). 

SLH says "you may have to find some male adventurer to protect you and fuck you", the Maria Eden Sex slave follower functionality is perfect for that, it works with it really well. You have a character who is cursed to become more of a bimbo, and a follower who keeps decking your character out in more and more slutty stuff while he has you do more and more degrading sex acts until you're working as a willing slave whore for him or her. 

For example; Cursed Loot just introduced the "Bound Girls" where girls adventuring through skyrim get caught in traps and are now standing around places like town squares hoping someone will free them. You free them and you can get nice gifts, but sometimes it sets of device traps. What if some of these girls were cursed with the bimbo effect and it transferred to your character like the cursed items do?

What if say, for getting daedra hearts, a mini-event started with the bimbo curse, it kicked off a timed event where a daedra sought you out and tried to enslave you. If you manage to defeat him/ her your reward is well, their heart, which you can use to get cured. 

Hey, I'm just trying to find ways to expand the play-ability for what is a really awesome mod idea. If you don't want to act on them, that's totally fine, what's already been given to us is really great. 

It would really just open up the options for a certain randomness with the whole thing. The bimbo on the island is a great game play event. But it's really a one off which is why I think you have the option after that to ask the Dremora "hey, make me a bimbo again!" Otherwise you're basically looking for excuses to go check out a random island in a lake which is kind of like; "okay time to make my character become a bimbo!"

The first time it happened to my character it was a total surprise to me, I had no idea what the bimbo on the island was and that was just great. I guess I'd like to get that element of surprise back, it made for a great scenario that threw a total monkey wrench in what my character was trying to accomplish at that time (becoming the dragonborn :D).

The Dreamworld is a nice way to have it happen, but if you're role playing these events as something your character is being dragged into unwillingly, then unless you happen to have say, a Cursed Loot or DEc sex attack go off when you enter the dreamworld and THEN have the bimbo curse take effect, it's sort of a long shot for it to happen since your character's goal would be to GTFO of the Dreamworld as fast as possible and not wait around to see who just might be up to giving you a hard rapey shag. 

I like the present set up and how it works, but I thought it would be nice to have this other way to activate it since it allows for a bit more versatility in role playing styles. The on/off function in menu is handy, but if you ask me, nothing really beats that element of random surprise and just a few lines of dialogue exchange can be really immersive. 

I know some people where complaining that most trap events connected to cursed loot are about being tied up, well here's one that's NOT about being tied up. It sets off a mini-quest that's quite a bit of fun to play through. The only problem I've had is that at higher levels, the bimbo effects don't really seem to be all that debilitating and it would be nice to set how much it impacts on your fighting/ magic abilities, or maybe have it scale accordingly. At level 1-7 your character really does need to seek out a follower to get by (if you're playing on a hard difficulty). At higher levels, not so much.

I've been using Maria Eden as the role play event where the bimbo character has to take the "enchanting follower slavery" option to get by until she can get cured of the curse (it would be neat if that was an actual Maria Eden-SLH interplay but that's probably a bit too much to ask of the modders to set that up). 

SLH says "you may have to find some male adventurer to protect you and fuck you", the Maria Eden Sex slave follower functionality is perfect for that, it works with it really well. You have a character who is cursed to become more of a bimbo, and a follower who keeps decking your character out in more and more slutty stuff while he has you do more and more degrading sex acts until you're working as a willing slave whore for him or her. 

For example; Cursed Loot just introduced the "Bound Girls" where girls adventuring through skyrim get caught in traps and are now standing around places like town squares hoping someone will free them. You free them and you can get nice gifts, but sometimes it sets of device traps. What if some of these girls were cursed with the bimbo effect and it transferred to your character like the cursed items do?

What if say, for getting daedra hearts, a mini-event started with the bimbo curse, it kicked off a timed event where a daedra sought you out and tried to enslave you. If you manage to defeat him/ her your reward is well, their heart, which you can use to get cured. 

Hey, I'm just trying to find ways to expand the play-ability for what is a really awesome mod idea. If you don't want to act on them, that's totally fine, what's already been given to us is really great. 

I agree with the bound girl bimbo trap. sounds, deviously interesting. This should get together with deviously cursed loot. maybe bimbo, succubus, trans gender, gas traps. For the cure I have an idea of making sex acts the cure, optional if possible, always optional. maybe number of sex acts needed, or percent chance that sex cures the  curse. something forceful. and if seeking it out well, could potions do? maybe bimbo and/or succubus curse required for secret cave or buildings. brainstorming  

I like the succubus curse side of this mod, the build  up to corruption is fun and works well with Sex Slaves. I have tried a couple times and managed to get all the way to turning succubus but I havent been able to get the Deadly Drain side to power up correctly. What are the initial settings for DD when I start out?  Even after I have switched and begin trying different settings I dont seem to get them to work together. I did try DD on a test set up on its own and it seemed to work fine so I am feeling I have something set up wrong. Thanks for ALL your great mods!

hi very fun mod with psq give more,just a question is there a chance to do not change skin color? cos even if i turned off it in the option,when i equipe some kind of cloths my skinn turn tanned but not the hands feets and face,so i am bicolor XD,if some1 can explain how does it work please,

So, my character got her hair shaved by her owner during SD+ enslavement. IIRC the hair should grow back if we have hormones, but I can't recall the delay. Since it's been a while in game and my orc is still bald, am I remembering things correctly?

So, my character got her hair shaved by her owner during SD+ enslavement. IIRC the hair should grow back if we have hormones, but I can't recall the delay. Since it's been a while in game and my orc is still bald, am I remembering things correctly?

The Hair regrowth is from YPSimmersivefashion I think

Great mod so far, I just have a few issues.

How come only the color of the body changes? The hands, feet and head all have the original colour.

Another major issue is that no morphing is ocurring. I'm having plenty of sex but nothing happens. For example, I made my character give 15 bj's in the span of 2 hours of in-game time, went to bed and woke up with no change. Every time I wake up all I see is a message saying "I'm feeling good" regardless of what I do. On top of that, my libido isn't going up. I'm using the succubus part of the mod with PSQ tweaks and Deadly drain.

Any help is much appreciated!

EDIT: I'm also using Requiem. However I did edit the Bimbo race using tes5edit and everything, I believe, is fine on that end.

Great mod so far, I just have a few issues.

How come only the color of the body changes? The hands, feet and head all have the original colour.

Another major issue is that no morphing is ocurring. I'm having plenty of sex but nothing happens. For example, I made my character give 15 bj's in the span of 2 hours of in-game time, went to bed and woke up with no change. Every time I wake up all I see is a message saying "I'm feeling good" regardless of what I do. On top of that, my libido isn't going up. I'm using the succubus part of the mod with PSQ tweaks and Deadly drain.

Any help is much appreciated!

EDIT: I'm also using Requiem. However I did edit the Bimbo race using tes5edit and everything, I believe, is fine on that end.

heya,about color skin it happen same at me,the only way i found to avoid it is go around naked XD

w/o clothes equipped skin dont change my charachter.

The skin color issues with the face and hands is a Skyrim issue I am afraid. the functions I am calling to change the color of the skin should be applied to all 3 body parts but they sometimes do not refresh across the board. I don't know how to fix that.

Disabling the color change in the menu should prevent all change. If it is still happening, that is a bug I have to fix.

Hair growth is indeed only provided by Immersive Fashion (the main reason I am adding support for it in Hormones).

The skin color issues with the face and hands is a Skyrim issue I am afraid. the functions I am calling to change the color of the skin should be applied to all 3 body parts but they sometimes do not refresh across the board. I don't know how to fix that.

Disabling the color change in the menu should prevent all change. If it is still happening, that is a bug I have to fix.

Hair growth is indeed only provided by Immersive Fashion (the main reason I am adding support for it in Hormones).

oh okay i see,annyway i use yps 4.2 w/o hair growth waiting for full release,and about skin i read some pages b4 there a guy with a solution,actually it work ,atleast atm so itz okay by all means.thx 4 reply

Well, I guess I'll get that immersive hair thingy. Cutting my hairs in a video game was something I never thought I would ever do.

Is the management of SD+ scarring going through hormones too or is it a SD+ thing?

Scarring and tattoos are done through Slavetats.

Sorry, I was probably a bit too evasive. What I meant to ask was if the slavery scarring ever go away, and if so through which mod?

If they don't go away, you may want to refine the scars, so that they are not glowing red. That being said, it is probably very difficult to do as it seems to depends on the color of the skin and whatnot. However I'd take scars that are barely visible but bend properly onto the body than glowing red tattoos.

Scars shouldn't be a "fresh wound" if they are there to last, but a defect on the skin. You could get a "fresh wound" effect by using 2 layers: one reddish and the other to create the illusion of the scar. The scar itself is just a big blob of skin, the trauma would create the reddish appearance because of the influx of blood. Maybe it's just me, but the actual scars given by SD+ just hit me in the eye every time I see them.

Probably a bit too trivial though, and irrelevant if scars disappear over time.

Hi there,

i do not know if it's an incompatibility, but when I use the bimbo curse, my values are reduced, like heavy armor, one-handed weapons.

I dont use the bimbo class.

If I want to heal the curse, the values are reduced again.

Is something known about it?

If they are reduced again after being healed, that can be a bug.

Note though that when you are cursed, your skill values are saved.

It is possible that the values are reduced when you are cursed, then grow over time as a bimbo and the returned to their original values from before and then look like they are reduced again.

Sadly, Immersive Hair Growth and Styling version 5 requires HDT Highheels. That mod won't be in my load order as long as it is the case. I hope hormones will be able to restore the hair style on its own in the future.

Hormones will not handle hair styles beyond the hair loss part but I do know the author of YPS is considering removing te dependency on HDT heels for NiO Heels eventually (not sure when but it is on the radar).

Out of curiosity, is it not possible to detect with hairstyle the player has before removing it? If so, an alternative to YPS could involve the player asking Sanguine for new hairs (or something). I'm quite reluctant in using showracemenu, or that NPC in the ragged flagon, as I am not sure of the effects it would have with hormones. I mean, Sanguine could offer the player one of the alicias hairstyle. But we'd need more alicia to cover each races.

post-960091-0-16870200-1485007581_thumb.jpg

I have a question hopefully somebody here can answer: how can i get rid of that status window? It seems to be either this mod or SD+, but i couldn't find a proper MCM option or anything else that would help. And as a second question, what is it good for? Pressing the mentioned keys didn't do anything.