Having an issue with this mod. When i load in the game it keeps changing my hair color from blonde to black. does not matter if hair color change is toggled on or off. In your change log for version 2.0.7 it says  Added: Add slider to toggle hair color management. there is no slider for hair management opened up the bsa looked at the script and there is none. This is also a fresh game I am in helgan keep, and this is the only mod I have that changes hair color. Figured  I would let you know this so you can fix on your next update

• 2 weeks later...

no i won't start new game! (clean save)

install one mod start new game, install second mod start new game, install third mod START NEW FUCKING GAME!

stop this shit!

i have 30 mods.

And I have more than 200 mods installed.

You should write this on Bethesda's own forums so they can think about it when they design the next TES game.

This is a design issue in Skyrim itself, not something I have any control over. 

Even with clean saves, %99 of mods will leave residues behind as you remove and add them to a game. The only way to be sure a removed mod does not leave anything behind is unfortunately to start a new game.

And since most mods are developed by amateurs who don't usually know what they are doing (myself included) and try to push the envelope on what the game can do, you are bound to run into sometimes severe side effects.

Here is what I do to minimize that in my tests:

- I use Live Another Life for the starting cell and skipping the ride to Helgen

- I save a base game in the cell after configuring all MCM menus I need

- I use that base game to start new games when needed.

It is not ideal since added or removed mods can still leave residues on that starting cell game, but since it happens before I get to actually play the game, the effects are usually minimized.

And even with that, every few months I start a brand new game from scratch.

I do the same thing too. I use LAL to start a "base" save to save all the MCM settings for future games based off this particular save.  (oh god...all those MCM's.../cry   Some are just brutal...I have to pore over some MCM's VERY carefully or miss a important setting.  Not every MCM has a JSON save, unfortunately.)

• 1 month later...

Is it possible to run Hormones with the succubus and bimbo curses active (and their respective changes to the body scaling) without also having weight and such altered with sex? I toggled off the various weight change and skin change options so as to avoid having things shifting with each sexual encounter but this seems to also prevent the bimbo curse from causing any growth.

Or, to be more succinct, which options need to be on and which need to be off to have the curses able to alter body proportions without also having the body altered by normal sex acts (or lack thereof)?

Is it possible to run Hormones with the succubus and bimbo curses active (and their respective changes to the body scaling) without also having weight and such altered with sex? I toggled off the various weight change and skin change options so as to avoid having things shifting with each sexual encounter but this seems to also prevent the bimbo curse from causing any growth.

Or, to be more succinct, which options need to be on and which need to be off to have the curses able to alter body proportions without also having the body altered by normal sex acts (or lack thereof)?

Short answer: leave the options for body changes ON but set their value modifiers to 1.0, including the Cloth modifier.

You will also have to keep the libido modifiers to 1.0 to prevent any change during sex.

Short answer: leave the options for body changes ON but set their value modifiers to 1.0, including the Cloth modifier.

You will also have to keep the libido modifiers to 1.0 to prevent any change during sex.

So everything in the right column of the customization tab needs to be set to 1.0 (listed as full amount in the tooltip)? I'm not sure what you mean by libido modifiers -- the only mention of libido I can find in the settings is the starting libido.

Would you consider moving the bimbo and succubus curses to Sanguine's Debauchery? They seem to fit better there conceptually, and while they work great, I've found all the rest of Hormones to be too buggy to use.

• 4 weeks later...

I am playing a pink-skinned succubus and when I enable the bimbo curse the skin change is very well colored but it doesn't change the color of my PCs head causing a very obvious and very bad looking contrast from body to head. Would anyone know a fix or cause to this? The bimbo on the island (I forget her name) also has the same issue with her head being a much darker skin color compared to the body. Thank you for any suggestions. 

Edit: I forgot to mention that if I then unenable the skin color change option the skin changes will go away but then reappear when I enter a new cell and the hair will not change after disabling and renabling hair color changes.

Edited by H Bof
1 hour ago, H Bof said:

I am playing a pink-skinned succubus and when I enable the bimbo curse the skin change is very well colored but it doesn't change the color of my PCs head causing a very obvious and very bad looking contrast from body to head. Would anyone know a fix or cause to this? The bimbo on the island (I forget her name) also has the same issue with her head being a much darker skin color compared to the body. Thank you for any suggestions. 

Edit: I forgot to mention that if I then unenable the skin color change option the skin changes will go away but then reappear when I enter a new cell and the hair will not change after disabling and renabling hair color changes.

I am afraid it is a long standing issue with Skyrim. 

It shouldn't happen all the time.. I have gone for long periods of time without it happening. I don't know if it is an issue with script lag, NiOverride version or something else, but I don't have a solution at the moment, other than disabling color changes if this is happening too often.

On 11/14/2017 at 6:54 PM, skyrimll said:

It shouldn't happen all the time.. I have gone for long periods of time without it happening. I don't know if it is an issue with script lag, NiOverride version or something else, but I don't have a solution at the moment, other than disabling color changes if this is happening too often.

On 11/14/2017 at 6:54 PM, skyrimll said:

Ok thanks for the heads up

Hi!

Is Hormone's body changes compatible with the ingame CBBE Bodyslide morphs? I'm a little confused right now as sometimes the morphs turn on and hormone changes work from those proportions but then I reload the game and morphs are ignored, the hormone changes use the given body preset's default model. Then again, if I mess around with the hormone settings enough (pressing reset and set default multiple times and reload thr game) it sometimes makes the morphs turn on again (until further reload).

Any advice to make them both work the same time? Only other mod I'm using that changes the body is Fill her up, and I disabled the belly changes for Hormones accordingly.

• 2 weeks later...

To those wondering about using your own body: You can just replace the mesh with a mesh you generate in body slide. It's a matter of figuring out what folder to put the created mesh in, I did and it works fine. I can have body morphs, pregnancy, custom clothing, etc.

BUT, it does still insisting on changing my body color no matter how many times I turn it off, AND when you replace the mesh/texture with CBBE stuff, the built-in Bimbo NPC (whom I love), Honey, well... her face color doesn't match her body color anymore, and it's a wee bit jarring.

Great work overall though, if we can get it so that it listens to user settings on whether or not to change body color, it'd be nicer though. I don't mind it making me look SUPER tan sometimes (because it's ultra skanky), but when I turn it off it should stop... and not continue to push me towards full-dark-skin.

I love the gender TF slow transition text, showing how it gets worse every day, how you're getting dumber, absolutely love it, over time... getting infected by the bimbo? Yummy.

Edit: Note: Even if I completely disable color changes, the next time I load my file, they're allllll back. Fantastic mod otherwise, though.

I will look into the color issue.

Did you try setting the color choices to white for both low and high sex drive?

That should preserve your color even if the mod is trying to change it.

I have more drastic plans for the bimbo curse coming next year (making the player really dumb and helpless).

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Incognitoman said:

How do I stop the succubus quest? Disabling it in the menu won't stop the quest.

Are you trying to stop the quest before you started having sex with dremoras? Or after you started becoming a succubus?

I don’t think I ever tested stopping the quest after it is started. I will have to look into that.

like the idea behind this. i started using it and it seems to work well, no script lag or anything. i just have the update to run after sleeping in the mcm. 

only problem i'm having is after scaling changes are made, my character gets this really bad neck seam, but when i go into racemenu, the seam is gone right away. any idea what could be causing this? is there a compatibilty issue with one of the meshes i have installed which make changes to the head? i have a few making changes up there:

first is an invisiblity eye fix from the author of fair skin complexion (eyesfemale.nif)

female facial animation (eyesfemale.tri, femalehead.tri)

clams of skyrim (femalehead.nif)

vampire facial reclamation (femaleheadchargen.tri)

could any of those listed above be causing this weird neck seam i'm getting? is there a setting i need to turn on or off in the mcm?

I uploaded a new version (2.0.8) with these changes:

- Added: Add %5 chance of curse when sleeping with the Living Wonder from Stories 

- Added: Add support for YPF/Immersive Fashion mod Compatibility 

- Added: Move manual triggers for curses into their own section 

- Added: Set 'beg for sex' off by default 

- Fixed: Domestic animals mention the bimbo locked up on the lake.

Make sure to upgrade to the latest Immersive Fashion mod to benefit from the improved bimbo curse effects.