I love this mod and it worked perfectly while I was testing it at first but now the weight slider in the MCM breaks every time I make a new game.

The sliders are stuck at 0 and I can't move them. Any idea what's causing this?

I don't know what is causing it but I have a fix in the next version.

It should be out in a couple of weeks.

Any plans to add a feature that would make the growth permanent as in if your character's breasts expand they stay that size until they grow again?

Not at the moment, but you gave me the idea to add a separate slider for size reduction factor in addition to the size increase factor.

Setting that parameter to 0 will do what you are asking for.

I put it on the list for when I find time to work on Hormones again.

So been playing with the new builds on Git. Few issues i noticed with hormones

• The Bimbo Curse, if disabled and you try to trigger it will send you directly into the race menu upon exiting the mcm (Edit: also does this regardless)
  • The Bimbo Curse Seems to set the breast weight as high as possible even though it's at it's first stage
  • If the hair color tool is toggled on to off then back on again, Hair-color will refuse to change in the case of the curse. (Note: unsure if YPS immersive fashion has anything to do with this)
  • Growth rates seem excessive even when tuned as low as the slider will go and i've noticed the nodes shifting after waiting instead of every 24 hours.. unless that's supposed to happen, i might not understand when "You feel more balanced/Voluptuous" ect. is supposed to appear.

i've also noticed odd things happening between this and SD+.

Also, Why does the bimbo curse send you to race menu, never understood that.

My Load order includes your most recent suite of mods, Recommended mods and a HDT Bounce and Jiggle CBBE Body.

Mods that i know might conflict are Milkmod Economy, PSQ and Maybe deadly drain.

Edits: (... symbolizes updated information)

• The Maximum swell setting for Breast and Butt are still resetting to their default max, set to 2.0, waited 2 days, they were at 3.0, Seems to happen at the second stage of the bimbo curse. This might be intentional but can look Really silly on bodys that use the existing weight to shift from A cups to H cups becoming what look like ZZ cups... Interestingly enough it reset back to 2 but just on breasts, Really confused on that one.
  • Tested Haircolor shift without Immersive Fashion, i saw no change in hair color during bimbo polymorph, or otherwise using default settings.

I love this mod and it worked perfectly while I was testing it at first but now the weight slider in the MCM breaks every time I make a new game.

No problem. I noticed the bug occurs when a new game is made. If there are a lot of MCMs that need to be initialized it breaks the Hormones MCM. I found the best way to avoid the problem is to simply enable the esp after creating and saving your new file.

No problem. I noticed the bug occurs when a new game is made. If there are a lot of MCMs that need to be initialized it breaks the Hormones MCM. I found the best way to avoid the problem is to simply enable the esp after creating and saving your new file.

Oh, I thought I was the only with this problem ahah.

Weight can't be changed, also, if you change how much you want your Breasts, Belly and Butt to growth, it reverts back to the default at the first body check, in the MCM.

Glad you're working on it <3

A new version of Hormones is out (2.0.7) with these changes:

- Added: Move Beg for sex and Public sex attacks into their own menu section 
- Added: Make NiOverride required by default 
- Added: Add safeguards for Deviously Cursed Loot scenes 
- Added: Add slider to toggle hair color management 
- Added: Add checkboxes to enable separate hair color vs skin color changes. 

- Fixed: Remove Outcasts dialogue from creatures 
- Fixed: All values set to 0 on init for some reason 
- Fixed: Probability of Public sex attack is not calculated correctly 

LOL, I JUST SPENT all of yesterday starting a new game, and yes starting a new game is basically an all day event setting up the mcm hehe.

No , really I'm super excited about all the new content you have provided, thanks so much for your continued hard work. Can not wait to try it out (tomarrow, as today will be spent in MCM :P )

One thing I've been meaning to ask for in this mod is a hotkey to show your body data ( weight, breast, belly and butt size). Would be nice to see if your gaining weight or not with just a push of a button. I'm only a user so I have no idea how hard that would be to do, it's just a suggestion :)

how disable rape by npc because i use defeat and in every npc sex turn the message of resist or rape show and break defeat sex rape

In Hormones, it is Public sex attacks - under 'Add ons' in the menu.

It could be also attacks from people or creatures if you have SexLab Dialogues - look into that menu as well.

post-159469-0-71786300-1496663484_thumb.png

how disable rape by npc because i use defeat and in every npc sex turn the message of resist or rape show and break defeat sex rape

It could be also attacks from people or creatures if you have SexLab Dialogues - look into that menu as well.

i have this option in zero !!!

and i have this message "resist" or "submit"

and only happend in when defeat trigger sex act after first one and in the 2 .3 . 4. and all for others npc (bandit)

i have this option in zero !!!

and i have this message "resist" or "submit"

and only happend in when defeat trigger sex act after first one and in the 2 .3 . 4. and all for others npc (bandit)

Can you share a screenshot of the popup message?

haven't tried the mod yet. I'm afraid it will mess with the sliders and change my favorite current look. But I was wondering if it was possible with this mid to make the current look ideal - i.e. the look that you attain with lots of sex, while when you abstain you gain weight? And by gaining weight I mean just getting more obese instead of changing the curves factor.

haven't tried the mod yet. I'm afraid it will mess with the sliders and change my favorite current look. But I was wondering if it was possible with this mid to make the current look ideal - i.e. the look that you attain with lots of sex, while when you abstain you gain weight? And by gaining weight I mean just getting more obese instead of changing the curves factor.

You need a body shape that will allow that.

Most shapes go from skinny with small boobs to skinny with large boobs.

I customized my own shape (check the downloads in Hormones) to go from skinny with small boobs to fat with large boobs.

With this kind of shape, you can set the sliders to negative weight modifications on sex, which means more sex equals less weight.

Similarly, set the breast modification to a positive value - more sex equals biggest boobs.

This allows me to go from fat with default boobs without sex to skinny with larger boobs with lots of sex.

Can i change the Pimbo race body type?

Yes.. you will have to extract the files from the Hormones BSA file and look inder 'Data/meshes/actors/characters/SL_Hormones' or something like that.

Just replace the files in the Bimbo subfolder with files of the same name and you should be good.

You will probably have weirdness with her face after the transformation but that's why I trigger the Race Menu - you can easily switch sex and races back and forth to fix and tweak most problems right there.

Can i change the Pimbo race body type?

Yes.. you will have to extract the files from the Hormones BSA file and look inder 'Data/meshes/actors/characters/SL_Hormones' or something like that.

Just replace the files in the Bimbo subfolder with files of the same name and you should be good.

You will probably have weirdness with her face after the transformation but that's why I trigger the Race Menu - you can easily switch sex and races back and forth to fix and tweak most problems right there.

Also what is that succubus folder?I mean after the pimbo you become succubus?

The succubus folder is a placeholder for a future transformation into a succubus shape.

It is not used yet and the files are currently a copy of the succubus shape in Alicia.

I switched bodies with the Bimbo race just to see what it is and also tried to  tweak it a bit,worst idea ever failed miserably xd .

Thanks for the howto ;)

post-440195-0-28439900-1497480947_thumb.png

Love you mod Skyrimll,  Thanks for all your hard work that's been put into it.  

Could i get you're advice on recompiling slh_qst_configmenu.psc ? (After seeing just this one file in sublime, my hat's off to you)

I wanted to edit and increase the max value's on a few slider's, some how managed to stumble my way through and get sublime to have the papyrus assembly build tool and that's where i get stuck. I've tried using CK, but again i get stuck. 

If its not too much of a hastle, are you able to help out