Posted (edited)

So this is actually a little interesting. 

I tried again to use the moveto command to get balazar.  There are two refids one for demora balazar and one for dog balazar.  moveto player gets no errors but nothing happens.

Nothing I can see anyway.  But when I try player.moveto refid it  loads me into a small square room with two books on the floor, but no balazar.

If I use the placeatme command instead, balazar seems to work, until he changes form, then there are two balazars, one in dog form and one in dremora form. and they are both following me around.

Edited by delgathar
On 4/30/2024 at 1:32 PM, recroid366 said:

I just got to the cave for the Pit bitch quest, but after to 2 use the PC nothing happens, Which do I have to progress, Or what do i have to do to get them to move me to the pit, 

Edit 1: I dont know what I did but I have go to the stage that they say to bring the PC to the pit, but the PC wont go, Just turns and stops at a fence

I don't know what is blocking the mod from controlling your PC, or is interfering with the pathing. The area is all navmeshed and, although narrow in the tunnel, there should be enough room. This part of the mod uses "scenes". The first scene is where your PC walks out of the cage, gets punished, and then gets used by two bandits. The second scene is where your PC walks to the center of the pit. In both cases, your PC is being controlled by a "travel" AI package. I'm not sure why one travel package would work and not the other, unless there was some obstacle.  What fence is your PC stopping at? The fence section in the cage room? Are you hitting it? I actually already removed one of the fence sections in this area from the vanilla cave to make more room.

14 hours ago, delgathar said:

So this is actually a little interesting. 

I tried again to use the moveto command to get balazar.  There are two refids one for demora balazar and one for dog balazar.  moveto player gets no errors but nothing happens.

Nothing I can see anyway.  But when I try player.moveto refid it  loads me into a small square room with two books on the floor, but no balazar.

Actually, Balazar is probably there, but when he sits in that room he is disabled and invisible. You might want to go to that room and try to enable dremora-Balazar's refid and dog-Balazar's refid. If they are both there, then the summons spell should work. If only one is there, then the other one is lost somewhere in Tamriel.

14 hours ago, delgathar said:

If I use the placeatme command instead, balazar seems to work, until he changes form, then there are two balazars, one in dog form and one in dremora form. and they are both following me around.

PlaceAtMe makes a copy of the NPC, so that should be avoided. If you want to move something to you, use <refID>.MoveTo Player.

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Gristle said:

Actually, Balazar is probably there, but when he sits in that room he is disabled and invisible. You might want to go to that room and try to enable dremora-Balazar's refid and dog-Balazar's refid. If they are both there, then the summons spell should work. If only one is there, then the other one is lost somewhere in Tamriel.

PlaceAtMe makes a copy of the NPC, so that should be avoided. If you want to move something to you, use <refID>.MoveTo Player.

Alright, cool, thanks.  I'll try using enable in the room and see what happens.

edit - ok, player.moveto teleported me to the middle of nowhere.  Typing enable right after made the dremora reappear, it it seems to be working fine now.

Edited by delgathar
On 5/1/2024 at 4:40 PM, Gristle said:

I don't know what is blocking the mod from controlling your PC, or is interfering with the pathing. The area is all navmeshed and, although narrow in the tunnel, there should be enough room. This part of the mod uses "scenes". The first scene is where your PC walks out of the cage, gets punished, and then gets used by two bandits. The second scene is where your PC walks to the center of the pit. In both cases, your PC is being controlled by a "travel" AI package. I'm not sure why one travel package would work and not the other, unless there was some obstacle.  What fence is your PC stopping at? The fence section in the cage room? Are you hitting it? I actually already removed one of the fence sections in this area from the vanilla cave to make more room.

So, My PC just walks in random directions, Like the scene wants to work but doesnt, My PC just walked to a fence in the cage area and then I lost control and had to reload, I have found that I basically have a timer to run my self to the pit and everything worked perfectly from there 

Hello,

First of all, thanks for the mod! I like it. ❤️

> Does anyone else have issues with not being able to unsheath/equip weapons after a Sex Event with Balazar ?

I started having this issue at the Dawnstar quest. And I use debug tools to restore my PC every time.

It's probably linked to another mod though, (like Devious Device, etc...), but I thought I'd ask just in case.

A few minor stuff:

- A bit annoying that Balz' keeps changing to Dremora form in shops and buildings (Jail..?). I assume it's nice to have the player stress about him killing someone. But an option to ask him to stay in dog form for a bit could be nice (in exchange of favors for example).

- Sometimes the force-sex event occurs at inopportune moments (dialogue, quests..). Not sure if more can be done to avoid this. But don't break the mod over this issue, quick-saving often is paramount in Skyrim anyway.

- For the collar, I think it would be nice to allow some clothing only with the right SLA keyword (half-Naked).

- I'd love moar dialogue options & interactions with Balz' as the quest progress ;) (to the author's discretion ofc). Did you try Lola's submission mod ? It could give you ideas.

- What's the best way to "pause" the mod, and have Balz' on standby, once you reach the end of content ?

On 4/30/2024 at 1:32 PM, recroid366 said:

I just got to the cave for the Pit bitch quest, but after to 2 use the PC nothing happens, Which do I have to progress, Or what do i have to do to get them to move me to the pit, 

Edit 1: I dont know what I did but I have go to the stage that they say to bring the PC to the pit, but the PC wont go, Just turns and stops at a fence

If you are using True Direction Movement.  Uncheck Stop on Direction Change under the Directional Movement tab.

I also had some success with simply unloading the game and restarting. 

Posted (edited)

Ok, I am stuck in quest now.

Basically, I am at (Optional) Find out if Freyka is safe.  (It is green, but there is no next step.  I'm sure there was a notification or dialog telling me what  the next step was, but I've been doing sidequests and fixing bugs and forgot whatever it is.  So where do I go next?

Edited by delgathar
8 hours ago, delgathar said:

Ok, I am stuck in quest now.

Basically, I am at (Optional) Find out if Freyka is safe.  (It is green, but there is no next step.  I'm sure there was a notification or dialog telling me what  the next step was, but I've been doing sidequests and fixing bugs and forgot whatever it is.  So where do I go next?

She's at the inn in Kynesgrove. Just before she runs off naked, she mentions she's going to go there to try to find some clothes.

1 hour ago, Gristle said:

She's at the inn in Kynesgrove. Just before she runs off naked, she mentions she's going to go there to try to find some clothes.

Yeah, I need to know the next step.  She is the last step mentioned in the journal. That step is complete, but I have no idea what the next step is in the quest.

10 hours ago, bouli00 said:

> Does anyone else have issues with not being able to unsheath/equip weapons after a Sex Event with Balazar ?

I started having this issue at the Dawnstar quest. And I use debug tools to restore my PC every time.

It's probably linked to another mod though, (like Devious Device, etc...), but I thought I'd ask just in case.

I haven't seen that, or seen it reported.

- A bit annoying that Balz' keeps changing to Dremora form in shops and buildings (Jail..?). I assume it's nice to have the player stress about him killing someone. But an option to ask him to stay in dog form for a bit could be nice (in exchange of favors for example).

This actually wasn't intentional. He should be staying in dog form in any "City" or "Town" location, at least initially. I don't know why these interior spaces are not picking up the parent location type. I haven't tried to fix for various reasons, but perhaps I should at least keep him in dog form in jails. In any case, you can ask Balazar to stay in dog form, but only after completing part 2 of the quest (revenge against Clavicus Vile). But note that he has to be in Dremora form to start part 3 of the quest.

- Sometimes the force-sex event occurs at inopportune moments (dialogue, quests..). Not sure if more can be done to avoid this. But don't break the mod over this issue, quick-saving often is paramount in Skyrim anyway.

It shouldn't happen during dialogue or "scenes", but it certainly could happen during other quests. Also, the dialogue check in the mod is flawed. I now know a better way to check for dialogue, so I'll improve this.

- For the collar, I think it would be nice to allow some clothing only with the right SLA keyword (half-Naked).

After completing part 2 of the quest, you can tell Balazar you don't want to be naked, and he will offer you a different collar that doesn't require nudity. Also, once you start shivering in Windhelm in part 2, he'll let you wear clothing there too.

- I'd love moar dialogue options & interactions with Balz' as the quest progress ;) (to the author's discretion ofc). Did you try Lola's submission mod ? It could give you ideas.

I like this idea, and my thought about the mod has always been that the relationship would evolve over the entire quest -- the player being corrupted by Balazar (he would say freed of meaningless cultural norms), but at the same time Balazar coming to respect the PC's strength and assistance more. So, both actors would influence the other. The dialogue already changes (a tiny bit) after part 2 to reflect this. And, there's more options after part 2 already: the dog form request, the PC's ability to request PC clothes, a PC punishment request. So, the foundation is already there. Completing the first hold quest also gives the PC an ability to ask Balazar to wear normal clothes. And completing one or more hold quests will likely also let the PC ask Balazar to switch genders in future updates.

This is hard to track with quest stages, because the hold quests can be done in any order. I'll have to add a counter when each hold quest is completed.  I've never played Lola's submission. I'm hesitant to add a new mod to my current playtesting setup. Care to give me a quick description? 

- What's the best way to "pause" the mod, and have Balz' on standby, once you reach the end of content ?

After part 2, he'll give you a spell to summon him from Oblivion. Then you can just dismiss him and summon him back whenever you want. The thought being you can summon him back as each quest expansion is released.

30 minutes ago, delgathar said:

Yeah, I need to know the next step.  She is the last step mentioned in the journal. That step is complete, but I have no idea what the next step is in the quest.

That should be the end of part 2. The next step would be start completing the hold quests, though currently only Riften is available at present. So, next step would be to speak with the Jarl of Riften to try to gain favor for Balazar there. Balazar needs to be there too (in Dremora form). But, this should be showing up as a quest objective. What is currently showing as an uncompleted quest objective?

10 hours ago, delgathar said:

If you are using True Direction Movement.  Uncheck Stop on Direction Change under the Directional Movement tab.

I also had some success with simply unloading the game and restarting. 

This seems like the likely reason. Reading the reports on TDM, it looks like not touching your keyboard or mouse during a cutscene may help too.

Thanks for your answers.

I'll progress along the quest and check it out ;)

About Lola's submission :

Basically, you pick a follower who becomes the PC's master, and trains her/him as a slave, giving tasks, punishments, bondage & stuff. And sex ofc.

It's rather fleshed out, but restricted to the master/slave relationship. Less story focused.

I wouldn't play it in the same playthrough as Balazar though.

6 hours ago, Gristle said:

That should be the end of part 2. The next step would be start completing the hold quests, though currently only Riften is available at present. So, next step would be to speak with the Jarl of Riften to try to gain favor for Balazar there. Balazar needs to be there too (in Dremora form). But, this should be showing up as a quest objective. What is currently showing as an uncompleted quest objective?

Ohh, so only riften is available?  That explains it then.  Riften is complete, although the quest never updated.  She gave permission, but the quest log only shows (Optional) Find out if Freyka is safe in green (meaning it is complete) but there is no next step.  The way some were talking, I thought things kept going a bit further.  But if this is the end for now, I'm looking forward to the next update.

Entering the warehouse in Riften (during the skooma whore questline) leads me to a black screen and it never loads, any sort of reason for this? Gonna assume its my mods but this is the first time I've ran into this issue. Fresh restarted the games a few times and loaded back to before the warehouse with no luck as well. 

4 minutes ago, Skifts said:

Entering the warehouse in Riften (during the skooma whore questline) leads me to a black screen and it never loads, any sort of reason for this? Gonna assume its my mods but this is the first time I've ran into this issue. Fresh restarted the games a few times and loaded back to before the warehouse with no luck as well. 

I don't know any reason for that. It's just a normal load door that leads to a copy of the vanilla warehouse. The mod does assume you are getting to the docks via the back gate from Riften (which is where the quest marker points), and not by leaving the city's main gates or cutting through Honeyside and swimming to the docks. (There's a trigger box past that back gate to the docks that swaps the normal warehouse door for a mod door that leads to the mod warehouse.) That's the only thing I can think of that would cause any issues here. But even if that didn't work, you should end up in the vanilla warehouse (or locked out of it if you don't have the key).

Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, Gristle said:

I don't know any reason for that. It's just a normal load door that leads to a copy of the vanilla warehouse. The mod does assume you are getting to the docks via the back gate from Riften (which is where the quest marker points), and not by leaving the city's main gates or cutting through Honeyside and swimming to the docks. (There's a trigger box past that back gate to the docks that swaps the normal warehouse door for a mod door that leads to the mod warehouse.) That's the only thing I can think of that would cause any issues here. But even if that didn't work, you should end up in the vanilla warehouse (or locked out of it if you don't have the key).

Fixed it by changing a few mod priorities in MO2, guess there was a mod that was causing issues (I had followed the marker as well, which led me to believe that it was just another mod issue). I appreciate the swiftness of the reply though! ^^ ALWAYS check your mod orders/priorities people!

Edited by Skifts
6 hours ago, Kingslayer101 said:

I've done Part 1 of the quest, now on Part 2 and looking forward to how it goes on. Was wondering if you can replace the collar to a "Custom Collar"?

If you mean something like a fancier DD collar, Killer905 has made a patch for that:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/220579-adventures-with-balazar-balazars-bitch-beta/?do=findComment&comment=4283819. I'll put this on the main mod page with the next update.

Also, once you complete Part 2, there will be a second collar choice available - one that does not require nudity. There will also be a third collar choice added in the next update.

9 hours ago, Gristle said:

If you mean something like a fancier DD collar, Killer905 has made a patch for that:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/220579-adventures-with-balazar-balazars-bitch-beta/?do=findComment&comment=4283819. I'll put this on the main mod page with the next update.

Also, once you complete Part 2, there will be a second collar choice available - one that does not require nudity. There will also be a third collar choice added in the next update.

A new collar? Hmm, that will need an update to the DD Patch. :3