The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

So I am trying out this mod.  I am at the bard college part, was told I need to retrieve a drum for someone, but I have searched for over an hour now looking for this NPC.  When I used a console command to find the npc id and move him to me, it was a begger with no quest dialog.  Did I break my quest somewhere?

I updated the text in the latest version... did I forget another mention of the guy?

You are looking for this guy:

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Giraud_Gemane

I had the wrong name in the dialogues earlier by accident.

Thanks, fixed my problem now hah.  Now to find more marks to get this lady " leveled up ".  Random ones in the temple/chest and hagravens only way to get those?

And yeah the formentioned quest gave me a different name, but when I talked to ^ one he gave me a quest to get the drum, thank you.

Minor possible bug report, with version 1.21a and version 1.22 (with sisters v. 1.21) I'm getting a significant neck gap with Sister Senna which appears to be due to her white dress (removing the dress from her removes the neck gap).  I can remove the gap temporarily by setting her weight to 100 (resulting in pretty terrible skin tint issues), and it wasn't an issue in previous versions so I'm wondering if her weight has been adjusted in the newer versions and/or that dress does not support weight sliders (or the low weight .nif is missing.

I am using the UNPB body mod and seeing no neck seams at all.  What body you using reesewow2?

I am using CBBE, and looking at the source list it seems that outfit (Ashara Imperial Outfit) may be based on UNP.  I'm also running a heavy load order, so it is possible something is conflicting if nobody else is reporting an issue.  I myself will probably just poke at customizing the file or simply removing the dress from her.

I removed the mod, cleaned the save of left-over scripts and then installed it again. Now the sisters had a bunch of new dialogue about the old Sybil, Hammal and later the statue. But, I still can't join the temple through Senna.

Senna did offer a bunch of new quests though. I forget what the first one was, then I had to get flute training in Solitude. After that, the statue in the bath changed into one with Dibella and Sanguine. But the Sanguine part doesn't seem to have textures.

So I asked Senna about Fjotra some more and she said something about a note I found - I haven't found any note, and then sent me off to Riften for another quest.

Is this all supposed to work like this, with no way to join the temple until you've finished the Fjotra stuff?

I'm told to search for two missing sisters ... but no clue where to look. It's most likely due to am already an agent of dibella?

They are in two forsworn stongholds on the North road between Markarth and Rorikstead.

Thanks for the spoiler... I was asking around and kept getting "No sorry", one person did mention last they heard one was coming from Whiterun, but it would be nice to pin-point it a bit via map.

I'm told to search for two missing sisters ... but no clue where to look. It's most likely due to am already an agent of dibella?

They are in two forsworn stongholds on the North road between Markarth and Rorikstead.

Thanks for the spoiler... I was asking around and kept getting "No sorry", one person did mention last they heard one was coming from Whiterun, but it would be nice to pin-point it a bit via map.

I don't remember mentioning Whiterun in the hints. Only Rorikstead unless I made a mistake in my dialogues.

There are only two forsworn strongholds on that north road from Markarth but I can make changes to the dialogues if anyone has suggestions.

whenever i ask the acolyte sybil "how may i be of assistance?" i only get the answer - "im so thankfull that you rescued me", nothing more. A bug? Or is it the expected answer?

That's intended... try talking to her again.

The responses are random and based on the timing of the last lesson if I remember well (to prevent gaming the system and giving her lesson after lesson).

I don't remember mentioning Whiterun in the hints. Only Rorikstead unless I made a mistake in my dialogues.

There are only two forsworn strongholds on that north road from Markarth but I can make changes to the dialogues if anyone has suggestions.

Yes it was someone about to leave Markharth... he was the only one who answered anything beside "No sorry..." when I asked him about a traveling sister. He mentioned "one was headed from Whiterun". 

I've found both sisters and then got the part to learn the flute." Just finished that and am on the part to investigate Mother Hamal. Found Helga's letter and went looking for the pages out of the torn book or something, have not found them yet, Not sure how to go about that... am hanging out in the baths. Which she and the sybil do come down if I wait til night ... but either one has little to say.

i found Letter to Mother Hamal (looks like it is what she's hiding) but there is no quest stage changing (in v1.2 (just ones) when i took this letter it send me to Riften)

Got the same problem. Found the letter, but the quest did not advance and there is no special dialogue with neither Hammal nor *the other person involved* 

i found Letter to Mother Hamal (looks like it is what she's hiding) but there is no quest stage changing (in v1.2 (just ones) when i took this letter it send me to Riften)

Got the same problem. Found the letter, but the quest did not advance and there is no special dialogue with neither Hammal nor *the other person involved* 

Damit.. Had version 121a.

Downloading 122 and checking again

*edit

Nope.. no change

Damit.. Had version 121a.

Downloading 122 and checking again

*edit

Nope.. no change

Same here...

After the letter, I tried talking to everyone in the temple and course the author in Riften. Still nothing. I can't help feel missing pages from the book with the pages torn out is the key ... but probably not.