The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

Whenever I try to give donations in the quest "Joining the Sisterhood of Dibella" Sister Senna says that I have already given donations that day, when i haven't. I've tried waiting for days and nothing seems to work.

That part is broken currently and will be fixed very soon (tonight or tomorrow).

humm mind me asking how do u instal this mod orginieser cant figure it out

Gopher did a series of tutorials on mod organizer they can be found at -

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE7DlYarj-DcLS9LyjEqOJwFUQIIQewcK

They include the initial installation and setup.

no my i know how 2 use mod orginieser(i tink) just add arcieve (agin i tink) but when i do that whit this one it dusent work

New version 1.2 is out with many, important updates, least of which a complete first chapter to the story of the Temple (part II will come in a couple of months).

- Added: complete quest to find out what is happening with the temple and help out with the Sybil's education
- Added: Chance that talking to a Travelling Sister will trigger an alternate start for the Travelling Sister quest
- Added: Quest stage for player to be allowed in the Inner Sanctum if 'heart of Dibella' is not complete after the first 10 donations
:: Senna gives a key to the sanctum and tells player to talk to Mother Hamal.
- Added: code to cash in multiple marks at once
- Added: chance of receiving a Mark of Dibella if orgasm after sex with member of Dibella Temple faction (except Sybil)
- Added: Reworked initiation scenes between Hamal and Fjotra (with various poses in main temple and inner sanctum)

- Fixed: Several Quest conditions for Travelling Sister quest
- Fixed: Mark quest stages for Travelling Sister quest as complete.
- Fixed: Disable some AI Packages until both 'Night to remember' and "Heart of dibella' are done. 
:: Prevent NPCs from getting stuck in temple
- Fixed: Quest stages for the statue in the underground bath

- Disabled automatic masturbation inside temple for now
:: This seems to be the cause of some random crashes

Note that the 'sisters' add-on needs to be updated as well (a new script).

post-159469-0-23734100-1420867649_thumb.png

post-159469-0-63985000-1420867650_thumb.png

post-159469-0-73053100-1420867651_thumb.png

post-159469-0-19429200-1420867653_thumb.png

post-159469-0-21126600-1420867654_thumb.png

The new quest will take you across Skyrim to complete several tasks to help out with the Sybil's education and discover what is behind the lewd behavior of the sisters.

The next chapter of the quest (due in a couple of months) will be about healing the Temple, if you decide that a temple full of sex craved lesbians is not for you :)

I hope you have as much fun exploring this little story as I had testing it.

Very happy for the update, thank you!

Slightly curious if there will be anything to do in the future for those of us less interested in "healing the temple" and more interested in "sending it even deeper into the depths of debauchery."

Seconded!

That will also be part of the second chapter :)

Check out the underground baths at the end of chapter 1 - after you are given a choice to put a stop to the depravation of the temple or let it go on.

1.2 sounds great, looking forward to seeing it...

In the meantime, I had a thought. What if the Sybil, as she receives a lesson on beauty, moves just a little bit closer to Dibella, and blossoms just a little bit towards perfect beauty herself? Just a little, so that the change is only noticable over time.

Perfect beauty of course being defined by the player, as a selection of lower/higher weight, shorter/taller height, smaller/larger breasts... You get the picture. The simplest way would be to select those through a dialogue tree with the Sybil and teach her about YOUR standard of beauty, but there are plenty of less direct ways. Could even build a little quest around it.

Is this sort of thing something you'd consider? Maybe for an addon, maybe even for the main?

New version 1.2 is out with many, important updates, least of which a complete first chapter to the story of the Temple (part II will come in a couple of months).

- Added: complete quest to find out what is happening with the temple and help out with the Sybil's education
- Added: Chance that talking to a Travelling Sister will trigger an alternate start for the Travelling Sister quest
- Added: Quest stage for player to be allowed in the Inner Sanctum if 'heart of Dibella' is not complete after the first 10 donations
:: Senna gives a key to the sanctum and tells player to talk to Mother Hamal.
- Added: code to cash in multiple marks at once
- Added: chance of receiving a Mark of Dibella if orgasm after sex with member of Dibella Temple faction (except Sybil)
- Added: Reworked initiation scenes between Hamal and Fjotra (with various poses in main temple and inner sanctum)

- Fixed: Several Quest conditions for Travelling Sister quest
- Fixed: Mark quest stages for Travelling Sister quest as complete.
- Fixed: Disable some AI Packages until both 'Night to remember' and "Heart of dibella' are done. 
:: Prevent NPCs from getting stuck in temple
- Fixed: Quest stages for the statue in the underground bath

- Disabled automatic masturbation inside temple for now
:: This seems to be the cause of some random crashes

Note that the 'sisters' add-on needs to be updated as well (a new script).

Thanks for the update

Just to be clear. To start the quest, I have to talk with Senna in the first time I go to the temple, right? Incase I mess up again

1.2 sounds great, looking forward to seeing it...

In the meantime, I had a thought. What if the Sybil, as she receives a lesson on beauty, moves just a little bit closer to Dibella, and blossoms just a little bit towards perfect beauty herself? Just a little, so that the change is only noticable over time.

Perfect beauty of course being defined by the player, as a selection of lower/higher weight, shorter/taller height, smaller/larger breasts... You get the picture. The simplest way would be to select those through a dialogue tree with the Sybil and teach her about YOUR standard of beauty, but there are plenty of less direct ways. Could even build a little quest around it.

Is this sort of thing something you'd consider? Maybe for an addon, maybe even for the main?

I already provided the Sisters add-on to customize the Sybil but someone could do what you are asking into another add-on. 

The level of the Sybil is in a storageUtil variable, so another mod can easily pick it up and do something about it.

I don't think I will work on that as I have too many things to work on already. Someone else would have to do it.

i have a grey face issue on the sisters in the temple  :(

any other has the same issue?

(the ones inside the temple not the Others)

Did you install the 'DibellaCult_Sisters' mod after the main 'DibellaCult' file?

Thanks for the update

Just to be clear. To start the quest, I have to talk with Senna in the first time I go to the temple, right? Incase I mess up again

To start the new quest, talk to Senna and ask her how the Sybil is doing.

stil cant instal this since mod manger dusent wane understand what 2 do whti it :(

I don't use mod manager so I can't really help there.

Did you try unpacking the files into a folder on your desktop and then moving the content of the Data folder into your Skyrim Data folder?

stil cant instal this since mod manger dusent wane understand what 2 do whti it :(

I don't use mod manager so I can't really help there.

Did you try unpacking the files into a folder on your desktop and then moving the content of the Data folder into your Skyrim Data folder?

no but hey i can surtenly try that just need 2 knwo whtis of teh 2 of am i need or i migt mess up or whits needs 2 be put in furst 

so whats teh difrance between dibellasistershood and dibellasistershoodsisters?

or if u need bholt whits one must be placed in furst?

i have a grey face issue on the sisters in the temple  :(

any other has the same issue?

(the ones inside the temple not the Others)

Did you install the 'DibellaCult_Sisters' mod after the main 'DibellaCult' file?

Yes

Also the adepts everywhere are fine....

Just the sisters already present in the vanilla game (those 3 in the temple) have the new clothes but they have (all but hamal O_o) vanilla hairs (White) and grey face.

I also have NPCs of dibella.

Could it be a conflict?

Load order (all suspect mods are on the last 6 lines):

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

HearthFires.esm=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

ApachiiHairMales.esm=1

RaceCompatibility.esm=1

ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1

hdtHighHeel.esm=1

actorEvents.esm=1

ApachiiHair.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1

SexLabAroused.esm=1

ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1

Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1

daymoyl.esm=1

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1

SGHairPackBase.esm=1

Inn Girls Resources.esm=1

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1

NPCs of Dibella - Resources.esm=1

KS Hairdo's.esp=1

SGHairPackAIO.esp=1

SDpatch - dragonborn.esp=1

SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp=1

SexLab Submit.esp=1

Apropos.esp=1

Aradia Devious Expansion.esp=1

tentacleArmor.esp=1

Aradia Devious Rogue Armor.esp=1

Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp=1

AradiaDDintegrated.esp=1

SlaveTats.esp=1

Ig-lee.esp=1

SSv2.esp=1

Gatti14Yumiko.esp=1

CharacterMakingExtender.esp=1

DeviouslyHelpless.esp=1

CoverSelf.esp=1

GagSFX.esp=1

DawnofSkyrim-AllMajorCities.esp=1

DSHg - UpdateDG.esp=1

SDpatch - frostfall.esp=0

DD - Interactions.esp=1

zzLSAR.esp=1

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1

DeviousDevice - More Devious Quest.esp=1

DD FtM - Cloaks patch.esp=0

DSHg - Hoods.esp=1

DSHg - UpdateDB.esp=1

HentaiSuccubusArmor.esp=1

SexLab Horny Followers.esp=1

HonedMetal.esp=1

LoversVictim.esp=1

Merta Assassin Armor.esp=1

MoreNastyCritters.esp=1

DSHg - DragonPriest Masks.esp=1

NobleWeddingDressByUrshi.esp=1

DSHg - Helmets.esp=1

Housecarlsrevamp.esp=1

Sycos Beautiful NPC - Aela The Huntress.esp=1

EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp=1

ZaZ Gags.esp=1

SDpatch - dawnguard.esp=1

SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp=1

SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp=1

NewVampChainsArmor.esp=1

SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1

Captured Dreams.esp=1

AuroraFollower.esp=1

hydra_slavegirls.esp=1

Follower - Chantez.esp=1

Celestine.esp=1

Devious Deviants.esp=1

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1

HentaiCreatures.esp=1

DeviousTraps.esp=1

Emily.esp=1

Yui0820.esp=1

DeviousRegulations.esp=1

SexLabWorkingGirl.esp=1

zzLSARAddon.esp=1

sextoys-calyps-2.esp=1

SkyUI.esp=1

SlaveHeelsForHDTHighheelSystem.esp=1

Spanking.esp=1

SuccubusRaceLite.esp=1

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1

Svs Collection Jewelry.esp=1

MilkModNEW.esp=1

SofiaFollower.esp=1

NiruinsBusinessPlan.esp=1

Elwyn - YuiH StandAlone Follower.esp=1

FNISspells.esp=1

SC_NobleDresses.esp=1

SexLabDefeat.esp=1

Aradia Living Parasite Armor.esp=1

SexLabDangerousNights.esp=1

EmeraldRapier2.0.esp=1

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1

mmbedroll1.esp=1

zarias_restraints.esp=1

zzArmormashups.esp=1

zzEstrus.esp=1

Bashed Patch, 0.esp=1

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1

Deviously Cursed Loot.esp=1

Immersive Wenches.esp=1

Deadly Wenches.esp=1

BeautifulelvesDLC.esp=1

Deviously Enslaved.esp=1

ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp=1

PetCollar.esp=1

WATER.esp=1

WATER Plants.esp=1

WATER DB.esp=1

WATER DG.esp=1

SFO - Dragonborn.esp=1

Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp=1

SMIM-FarmhouseFlickeringFix.esp=1

SMIM-DragonbornTernFix.esp=1

SMIM-DungeonsCliffsIceSkirts.esp=1

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp=1

ELFXEnhancer.esp=1

ELFX - Exteriors.esp=1

ELFX - Dawnguard.esp=1

ELFX - Dragonborn.esp=1

Fh hairs-by zzjay.esp=1

Cazy Hairs-by zzjay.esp=1

NPCs of Dibella - Females.esp=1

RenHair.esp=1

SexLab_Dialogues.esp=1

sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1

SexLab_DibellaCult.esp=1

SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp=1

LycHairstyler.esp=1

Very happy for the update, thank you!

Slightly curious if there will be anything to do in the future for those of us less interested in "healing the temple" and more interested in "sending it even deeper into the depths of debauchery."

Seconded!

That will also be part of the second chapter :)

Check out the underground baths at the end of chapter 1 - after you are given a choice to put a stop to the depravation of the temple or let it go on.

First i like this idea as well. haven't updated yet because I have my skyrim built complicatedly and it would be better to start a new playthrough.

without a new playthrough i would have to deactivate. delete merged patch and build a new one. delete ASIS and DSR patches and rebuild new ones then load up, wait, save, quit, clean save, delete merged patch and rebuild and rebuild ASIS and DSR again.

I am thinking however of doing a new game here shortly I think i want to drop mighty magic skyrim and ace and switch to PerMa. Any opinions from anyone on whether i should make that switch or not?

so i haven't been able to see the baths after completion but I am curious if there is any plan to soft link the debaucherous side of things with SD+. Perhaps a second shrine to my good friend? *wink wink*

no but hey i can surtenly try that just need 2 knwo whtis of teh 2 of am i need or i migt mess up or whits needs 2 be put in furst 

so whats teh difrance between dibellasistershood and dibellasistershoodsisters?

or if u need bholt whits one must be placed in furst?

I could be wrong but I believe one deals with the main story\questline while the other is for the traveling sisters.