The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

The mark of Dibella is useless now (They never get accepted). The dialogue works perfectly, it just never triggers the golden light and nothing progresses.

"How can I be of assistance, Lady Sybil" "I need help exercising" etc just falls flat ("I have to go now").

I know it's me, I broke something on this lastest version, just not sure what.

Any ideas?

OK I'm done.

It seems that the 1.2.1 release may be broken in some way.  I have had the mod installed for awhile but had not yet officially visited the temple on my current save file other than to test out the early options and the environment.

I installed the updated version and happened to meet a travelling sister while in Solitude and was surprised when her dialogue for racemenu seemed to not do anything.  COCing to the temple showed the issues others are having above and a few others.  I removed the mod, did a clean save + script cleaner, and installed the new version again and went to actually start the mod proper and several early items simply did not function.

Most obvious issues I had with the newer version was Senna not giving the floral crown or satchel for the donations quest, the statues in the basement disappearing, and "Can you make me beautiful" no longer opening racemenu.  General dialogue seems to work, but just doesn't trigger anything.

After having these issues, I re-installed 1.2.0 on my clean save and everything seems to be working again.  

BSA structure of version 1.2.1:

post-61980-0-00192300-1421140807_thumb.jpg

Could be caused by the restoration due to the BSA failing the sanity check of BSAopt, but something is definitly wrong with the BSA of the main mod as the Sisters BSA works just fine. i guess you accidently archived your whole dev dir? ^^

Well huh. Guess I'll test out 1.2 with the Sisters module and see if I get statues and quests.

EDIT: Ok, downgrading from 1.2.1 to 1.2 restores statues, racemenu edit through dialogue, gifts through donations, and 'teaching' Fjotra. But Senna still says the temple isn't taking in new students. So I can't proceed with any new added quests that v 1+ comes with.

Very unlikely that the mod will work correctly, with the main BSA looking like it does right now.
So the only overwrites you get, are from the BSA from the sisters addon.

The updated and new scripts are most likely not loaded, which means that the new features will not work. That the mod works (somehow) is thanks to the scripts (not all of them -> loosing functionality) of the previous version being baked into the savegame. A new game will most likely result in a shit ton of errors, with V1.2.1 of this mod enabled.

i recommend you people wait for Skyrimll to fix the BSA of V1.2.1 or you unpack the BSA, moving the Meshes, Scripts and Textures folders into the data folder/mod folder. But be aware of what you do, when unpacking the BSA, so you don't overwrite the already existing loose files of this mod. And don't forget to unpack the sisters BSA as well, after unpacking the main BSA, overwriting unpacked files from the main BSA.

Yeah new upload fixes statues, helping Fjotra train, giving her marks and all the dialogue stuff, but joining still doesn't work for me. I had gotten Fjotra to acolyte (or accolyte as the mod calls it - assuming that's a typo), through marks, is that why it's not working? The only thing that triggers when I enter the temple is Senna approaches me and says the usual greeting script.

Hi - Great Mod!

I installed SD 121 last night, hoping to remove the grey face bug on the Sybel, but I immediately encountered a bug  to all the female NPC's from Interesting PC's: their faces turned black. I reverted back to SD 12 and the issue was solved.

I'm also having a problem, that I found the two missing sisters and their notes, before receiving the quest to do so. When given the quest, I immediately gave her the notes, her response was correct, but nothing updated in the quest log. It still shows that I need to find the two sisters.

I'm also missing the texture I believe on the long Ashara dresses, though I can see the mesh. I have downloaded the original mod and I have tried installing every version of it on the nexus, and still the texture is missing.

Thanks for your great work!

The issue of blackfaces comes from apachiiskyhair >.>

While it seems that for some reason i cannt understand players wearing capes in skyrim have greyfaces bug.

That are sisters of dibella in the temple and the royal mage of solitude castle.

It affects also brelyna unless you have some follower enhancement.

But at this point i guess this mod is not guilty.

I've still to understand how to fix it :( even a new game isn t helping. i guess i'll have to edit them with CK someday.

P.S. REQUEST: don't know if its possible but could be added in the future an mcm option to restart the Whole quest?

So people can try each outcome :)

ty

Version 1.2 worked fine for me, i dont know why but it happened =D 

Well i had some minor problems like random CTDs when intering in the temple, and purple statue of sunguine..... 

So what the purpose of agents of sunguine in the underground buthing room? Just to die?

They are placeholders at the moment, to show the final corruption of the temple.

I will add some scenes or AI packages to make them more interactive with the player and other sisters.

great mod. i really like the way you blend in vanilla-quests in this. Thumbs up :-)

The one thing i dont like that much is the travelling-sister outfit for the player. Ever thought about using a "slave leia"-outfit for this? Will fitting the oriental style, i think, and there a many versions for all kind of body-types (like this: slave leia renewal)

great mod. i really like the way you blend in vanilla-quests in this. Thumbs up :-)

The one thing i dont like that much is the travelling-sister outfit for the player. Ever thought about using a "slave leia"-outfit for this? Will fitting the oriental style, i think, and there a many versions for all kind of body-types (like this: slave leia renewal)

The outfit for the player looked better until I added it. I am looking for a replacement.

The Slave Leia would be nice but it is not allowed to be uploaded to other sites. 

Solved the damn greyface issue with the sisters.

Seems apachii had an updated version with the same exact name of  the previous version.

I redownloaded it and sisters are fixed :)

since i read Others had my same problem i suggest them to redownload both Femail hair and apachiifull.

And i might say you did a wonderful job with the sisters :D now i can see them fixed.

A few tips you may have missed: 

- There are now multiple books of Dibella. Look around the temple. They are loosely based on summaries I found about the Kama Sutra.
(If anyone is up to rewriting them in a more lore friendly way, drop me a line by PM)

- The donation box in the Temple is unlocked once you receive Agent of Dibella. It contains all the things that people gave when you collected donations. That includes free books, spellboks, ingredients, gold...

- You can return donations to any member of the Temple of Dibella faction. That includes travelling sister and sisters in the Luxury Suite Sanctuary of Dibella. That should save you some trips to Markarth.

My apologies for releasing yet another update so soon after the last one but I thought the new scene is an important conclusion to Chapter 1.

This will be the last update for a while.

I need to go back to the drawing board and plan the quest for Chapter 2.

Not sure if a bug or intended, but given the dialogue, I'm going to assume it's a bug.

You can collect donations from people even if you're wearing something other than that headband given to you at the beginning of the questline. Hell, you don't even need to wear it at all.

Also, is it normal that the great majority of people my character talks to say they're busy or 'not in the mood'? I mean, I'm talking about talking to everyone in Markarth but kids and getting maybe a couple of donations.

EDIT: Remembered a couple more.

1 - Again not sure if a bug or intended, but the 'gift' dialogue option doesn't really work as just gifting. You can take things from the inventories of the sisters as well as give things to them.

2 - Fjotra's pathing when you rescue her is a bit buggy. She often gets stuck in the very first room (the one with the cell she was locked in) and it takes a couple of times of re-entering the cell and exiting it for her to follow you for good.

So I am trying out this mod.  I am at the bard college part, was told I need to retrieve a drum for someone, but I have searched for over an hour now looking for this NPC.  When I used a console command to find the npc id and move him to me, it was a begger with no quest dialog.  Did I break my quest somewhere?