The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

no but hey i can surtenly try that just need 2 knwo whtis of teh 2 of am i need or i migt mess up or whits needs 2 be put in furst 

so whats teh difrance between dibellasistershood and dibellasistershoodsisters?

or if u need bholt whits one must be placed in furst?

I could be wrong but I believe one deals with the main story\questline while the other is for the traveling sisters.

so i just get a mbholt no need 2 tink abaut whits i instal furst? 

Did you try moving SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp at the very end?

I didn't change anything for the sisters so I am not expecting anything different there.

to tell the truth i Always had the same issue.

But before last version i was using apachii on NPC that caused a lot of greyfaces, brown forehead and bug everywhere so i thougt my problems were from that mod.

So i fixed, changed to NPCs of dibella, started a new game and everything fixed except those 2.

I also started a new game after switching to NPCs of dibella... all my NPCs are fine except for hydra slavegirls (only the actual slavegirls) and the 3 vanilla sisters in dibella shrine, if i apply the mod.

In my load order last 2 mods were dibellacult and after that dibella sister.

The last mod can be ignored since i just installed it.

no but hey i can surtenly try that just need 2 knwo whtis of teh 2 of am i need or i migt mess up or whits needs 2 be put in furst 

I could be wrong but I believe one deals with the main story\questline while the other is for the traveling sisters.

I doubt install order matters, but to be safe install dibellasisterhoodsisters last.

Having some confusion at what I assume is the end of the chapter.

I think I've hit a wall. I've finished the charity bit, the flute bit and the Mara bit. Fjoltra had been upgraded to the point that she is now wearing a hood and a white lingerie harness. My Sybil quest has two objectives, "Discover Mother Hamal's secret" and "The sybil is now an initiate," both uncompleted. I'm not sure how to move forward from this point.

I've spoken to everyone and exhausted everyone's dialogues. The statue in the baths depicts Sanguine having sex with Dibella, and one of the two other sisters openly says that it's Sanguine. Hamal and Fjotra travel down there every night to worship and have fun, but neither of them has anything to say about it. 

In terms of discovering Hamal's secret, I've tried speaking to everyone in the temple (again, exhausting their dialogue), as well as plenty of people in both Markarth and Solitude (one of the sisters said Hamal was in Solitude for a bit.) I've also combed every square inch of the temple for incriminating notes or whatever else.

Annoyingly, when I ask Senna how the Sybil is doing, she gives me the "Talk to her with the Gift of Charity" objective again, which I cannot actually complete a second time because Fjotra doesn't have her side of that dialogue available. Not sure if that's supposed to be repeatable or not. 

Not sure if I've hit a bug or if I'm just missing something, but I'd appreciate help either way. 

Having some confusion at what I assume is the end of the chapter.

I think I've hit a wall. I've finished the charity bit, the flute bit and the Mara bit. Fjoltra had been upgraded to the point that she is now wearing a hood and a white lingerie harness. My Sybil quest has two objectives, "Discover Mother Hamal's secret" and "The sybil is now an initiate," both uncompleted. I'm not sure how to move forward from this point.

I've spoken to everyone and exhausted everyone's dialogues. The statue in the baths depicts Sanguine having sex with Dibella, and one of the two other sisters openly says that it's Sanguine. Hamal and Fjotra travel down there every night to worship and have fun, but neither of them has anything to say about it. 

In terms of discovering Hamal's secret, I've tried speaking to everyone in the temple (again, exhausting their dialogue), as well as plenty of people in both Markarth and Solitude (one of the sisters said Hamal was in Solitude for a bit.) I've also combed every square inch of the temple for incriminating notes or whatever else.

Annoyingly, when I ask Senna how the Sybil is doing, she gives me the "Talk to her with the Gift of Charity" objective again, which I cannot actually complete a second time because Fjotra doesn't have her side of that dialogue available. Not sure if that's supposed to be repeatable or not. 

Not sure if I've hit a bug or if I'm just missing something, but I'd appreciate help either way. 

The residual objective about Charity is a bug. I will have to fix that.

For the rest, read below as the next question is related...

Great mod I love it, 

Please where I find key from Mother Hammal chest or how discover her secret, I speak with all sister about her and statue in bath ??? 

Please help

Mother Hamal is doing something around the statue, so you should start checking that out...

Once you found what the statue is hiding, you will nee a key.

There are two places Hamal could trust the key to be safe... on herself or hidden somewhere safe (hint: somewhere in the baths).

I managed to get through this latest stage with difficulty CTD's mainly.

The quest log still says find the lost sisters, I did that a while ago but the stage is still unchecked and the option is still in some of the dialogue trees.

This last update seems to have made entering through main temple door very glitchy and I get a CTD 50% of the time.

I think in the Riften stage you should use the full names, I went all the way back looking for a new Sister before I twigged and had to retrace my steps.

Oh and I have a Blue textured new male figure on the statue.

I did get the key via the console as I had no indicators.

I have reached:

Lord 'S' stopped his farce but the damage is done.

I must find a way to bring the sisters back into Dibella's Light.

I am stuck here and can't find any way forward. has this next stage been added yet?

I managed to get to the end of the chapter. A few quick things:

1. Is the Sanguine component of the statue supposed to be a sort of bluish white color? It looks untextured. 

2. Are the servants of Sanguine and the "Tormentor" Flame Atronach supposed to be hostile? I had to kill them. Also, pretty sure the tormentor's fire aura was burning the servants.

3. It's kinda hard to interact with chest behind the statue. Not sure why, but there's a very small window of area where I can put the cursor for anything to happen. I found the key under the other statue, though. Good place for it. (I also tried pickpocketing Halam, but she didn't have it. Possible bug?)

4. The twist with Haelga's abused niece was pretty cool!

Very solid content overall. Very happy with the chapter. 

i have a book of dibellian arts but there is no new dialogue line with Sybil. what i'm doing wrong?)

How did you get the book?

Can you tell me what you get when you type this in the console?

sqs _slsd_qst_initiation

this book is a quest reward (after Bards College quest and Riften's  Dynia Balu quests)

post-147541-0-67526400-1420984911_thumb.jpg

i have a book of dibellian arts but there is no new dialogue line with Sybil. what i'm doing wrong?)

How did you get the book?

Can you tell me what you get when you type this in the console?

sqs _slsd_qst_initiation

this book is a quest reward (after Bards College quest and Riften's  Dynia Balu quests)

Thanks.

That helped me fix two bugs with the quest stages.

I will try to update the mod later today.

Found a small error

During the bards part of the quest you're told to go see Degaine to find Rloms lost drum, Degaine is the beggar in Morkath that wants you to steal the Dibella statue.

You should be sent to talk to Giraud Gemane

Thanks! 

I fixed it for the next update.

I doubt install order matters, but to be safe install dibellasisterhoodsisters last.

will do thx for teh info :)

Is compatible with SexLab Amorous Adventures?

No idea- I haven't done that quest with Senna yet.

I don't expect any issue sincei just add new dialogues to senna.. I don't changed her existing scripts.

They work fine together for me as they do not edit the same lines of dialogue.

Technically (if i understand everything correctly) none of the conversations from this or AA are edited dialogue and are instead separate added dialogue branches. In which case they will never talk to each other or care about each other (so to speak).

I'll be honest with you. I'm waiting for the update to start a new save. Any ETA?

There will be a small update in the coming days, to fix some quest stages issues that were reported.

The next major update (chapter 2 of the quest) will take a few weeks at least. I am not expecting to be done before the end of January at the very least.