The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

So, I'm a bit lost.  Senna asked me to talk to Fjotra after receiving "The gift of Charity".  There are no other hints for what to do, and I have no idea what the gift of charity is.  I tried bringing her a set of donations for the temple, but got the standard dialogue.  

I also still have the joining the sisterhood quest, with 20/10 donations collected, and have already gotten the key from Senna.

So, I'm a bit lost.  Senna asked me to talk to Fjotra after receiving "The gift of Charity".  There are no other hints for what to do, and I have no idea what the gift of charity is.  I tried bringing her a set of donations for the temple, but got the standard dialogue.  

I also still have the joining the sisterhood quest, with 20/10 donations collected, and have already gotten the key from Senna.

you have to look for a beggar and give him a piece of gold. Its a vanilla-skyrim effect (better prices).

you have to look for a beggar and give him a piece of gold. Its a vanilla-skyrim effect (better prices).

You have NEVER given a Single Septim to a poor old beggar ?!?!

You are doomed!! Now the beggar will not work. You have to Walk aaaall the way to Riften and donate to the temple of Mara.!

:P

You have NEVER given a Single Septim to a poor old beggar ?!?!

You are doomed!! Now the beggar will not work. You have to Walk aaaall the way to Riften and donate to the temple of Mara.!

:P

He should be able to give a gold piece to any beggar at any time, there are also other gift of charity blessings depending on what dlc's are installed.

btw... have you got past Hamal's letter yet, am still in the same place.

I use bodyslide in my game, would it be possible to get a bodyslide compatible version for the outfits, even if it has to be vanilla?

If someone makes them, I will include them in the mod.

Bodyslide conversions are available for 

traveling sisters/juri outfit  available  at http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/42250697.html

fijora corrupted/r18pn  available at http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52325/?

sister corrupted/gatti12 available  as part of  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35485/?

i found Letter to Mother Hamal (looks like it is what she's hiding) but there is no quest stage changing (in v1.2 (just ones) when i took this letter it send me to Riften)

Got the same problem. Found the letter, but the quest did not advance and there is no special dialogue with neither Hammal nor *the other person involved* 

same problem here

i found Letter to Mother Hamal (looks like it is what she's hiding) but there is no quest stage changing (in v1.2 (just ones) when i took this letter it send me to Riften)

Got the same problem. Found the letter, but the quest did not advance and there is no special dialogue with neither Hammal nor *the other person involved* 

same problem here

Same problem as well

hello I'm lost, I have the quest "a sybill journey, sister senna begged me ti find out what the Mother Hamal is up to before it is too late for the temple"

I don't understand what I have to do :/

Nobody can help me ?

what is your quest objectives?

i think thats the part where you have to look for the letter. The letter is in the chest behind the statue in the underground-bath. You have to find the key.

It took me ages to find this little thing, so i wont spoil the fun and tell its location. Okay, one hint: its not in a chest.

i think thats the part where you have to look for the letter. The letter is in the chest behind the statue in the underground-bath. You have to find the key.

It took me ages to find this little thing, so i wont spoil the fun and tell its location. Okay, one hint: its not in a chest.

i think the same but just for sure)

same problem here

Same problem as well

Ditto. I cant progress any further unless there is something crazy obscure we are all missing. 

If you have problems with the quest around the letter, can you post the result of this console command?

sqs _slsd_qst_initiation

After finding the letter, Hamal will have a new topic only if you have completed the quest stages up to that point. You need to have completed the Bards and Mara's quests and Senna needs to ask you to look into Hamal. If you find the key early on, the topics will not appear unless you have completed the previous stages.

hello I'm lost, I have the quest "a sybill journey, sister senna begged me ti find out what the Mother Hamal is up to before it is too late for the temple"

I don't understand what I have to do :/

Nobody can help me ?

what is your quest objectives?

the quest objectif is : discover what Mother Hamal is hiding. (i'll try to find that key )

Merci pour vos réponses :) un peu de lumière dans ce monde de brute ;)

If you have problems with the quest around the letter, can you post the result of this console command?

sqs _slsd_qst_initiation

After finding the letter, Hamal will have a new topic only if you have completed the quest stages up to that point. You need to have completed the Bards and Mara's quests and Senna needs to ask you to look into Hamal. If you find the key early on, the topics will not appear unless you have completed the previous stages.

the result is :

script command "sqs_slsd_qst_initiation" not found

Quest Bard : finish

Quest mara : finish

Senna needs to ask you to look into Hamal : if is the quest "discover what mother Hamal si hiding" : yes

Key : not find, after 4 hours of research, i took the key via the consol

Letter : find

Hamal have a new topic : no new topic

sqs _slsd_qst_initiation

the result is :

press Space key between sqs and _slsd_qst_initiation)))

sqs _slsd_qst_initiation

By the way "joining the sisterhood" didn't complete. Is that normal?

post-147541-0-64881800-1421420530_thumb.jpg

post-147541-0-02587100-1421420534_thumb.jpg

post-147541-0-43679800-1421420537_thumb.jpg

post-147541-0-51188000-1421420541_thumb.jpg

post-147541-0-33374300-1421420743_thumb.jpg

rypley, on 16 Jan 2015 - 3:48 PM, said:

skyrimll, on 16 Jan 2015 - 1:52 PM, said:

sqs _slsd_qst_initiation

the result is :

press Space key between sqs and _slsd_qst_initiation)))

does not work .

post-2121-0-48459000-1421424456_thumb.jpg