The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

@skyrimll

Could you provide some MCM quest activate for someone who already finish vanilla Sybil quest?

In current version, I cannot get any quest in my current save that has vanilla Sybil quest finished.

Only new game work for me.

I am not planning an MCM menu for the Sisterhood (too many MCM menus at this point) but the next update improves greatly the triggers for the quests.

We should talk about this after I am done with the update (tomorrow hopefully).

Shhhhh... spoilers :)

That said... the Sanguine angle is an obvious one but I think I put together a story with enough of a twist to make it worthwhile.

I just finished writing the dialogues.

I will work on the quest stages later tonight and test as much as I can tomorrow. 

Hopefully, the new quest will be out tomorrow afternoon or evening.

i think i got a clue what's coming from translating the lastest version. ^^

if you don't have a german translation yet, i can send you one for the upcoming version ... as soon as i translated it, that is.

I having a hard time finding the Traveling Sisters that you need to fin their remains. I ask some people and they tell me Rorikstead and then nobody there says anything.

thanks

I gave hints earlier in this thread. Search for missing sister.

They went in the direction of rorikstead but never made it that far.

The next update will have more clues.

I having a hard time finding the Traveling Sisters that you need to fin their remains. I ask some people and they tell me Rorikstead and then nobody there says anything.

thanks

Thanks. I was able to find the last one.

thanks

Thanks. I was able to find the last one.

I'd like to know where are they, can you tell me ?

I found another weir thing. I uninstall the mod, and only reinstall the file Dibella cult. I ran down the internal temple and the sister attack me right away. Look forward to your next update 

Now I reinstall both file and same thing happen, Don't know what to do now

I've found that entering the inner Sanctum then going down the opposite stair to that which Mother uses to come up, talking to one of the sisters in the sanctum, then going back up the stair to talk to Mother at the doors works for me (after the sister says "here she is now"), otherwise they attack no matter what.

well , i really need some tips about the last missing sister. i spent nearly a day to find it but still nothing.

There are tips a few pages back in the forum.

Here is a direct link: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21873-the-sisterhood-of-dibella-2014-12-28/page-29#entry1024924 

The next version will have better hints.

I can't see what's in the spoiler……could you tell me in direct way ? thanks

but regarding the spoiler:

there is no forsworn tower on that road... i run everywhener between markarth and that place following and not following road.

There is one east of kartwasten but nothing there.

took 3 hours and nothing

It's not difficult, I was able to find them both based on the brief text description.  I believe the intent is for you to put yourself in their shoes, as you go to search for the missing Sybil.  First place that makes sense to look, is the very first cave right on the road, Blind Man's something or other.  Sure as shit, there's one in there.   Next I just headed up the road, making sure there were no bodies in a ditch someplace..  went in the Forsworn stronghold where the Sybil had been kept, and there was the other missing sister, in the tower, right where you would have been if the Briar Heart had killed you.   

The description could have been a bit more concise, but you know what, I'm old school RPG and I dislike the WoW quest tracking that has pretty much ruined free thought.   Not a fan of just running blindly from one golden giant ? to another golden giant !   I prefer to have to think about it a bit.

Lastly, I found the two sisters, got the 10 things, turned them in and got rewarded with the travelling sister robe and stuff.   However, that's it.  The quest is still in my log like I still need to do it, AND I get no additional quests.  Is that broken, bugged, or am I missing something?

there is no forsworn tower on that road... i run everywhener between markarth and that place following and not following road.

took 3 hours and nothing

It's not difficult, I was able to find them both based on the brief text description.  I believe the intent is for you to put yourself in their shoes, as you go to search for the missing Sybil.  First place that makes sense to look, is the very first cave right on the road, Blind Man's something or other.  Sure as shit, there's one in there.   Next I just headed up the road, making sure there were no bodies in a ditch someplace..  went in the Forsworn stronghold where the Sybil had been kept, and there was the other missing sister, in the tower, right where you would have been if the Briar Heart had killed you.   

The description could have been a bit more concise, but you know what, I'm old school RPG and I dislike the WoW quest tracking that has pretty much ruined free thought.   Not a fan of just running blindly from one golden giant ? to another golden giant !   I prefer to have to think about it a bit.

Lastly, I found the two sisters, got the 10 things, turned them in and got rewarded with the travelling sister robe and stuff.   However, that's it.  The quest is still in my log like I still need to do it, AND I get no additional quests.  Is that broken, bugged, or am I missing something?

Ty a lot.

Well the dress looks awful on CBBE.

its makes the character really fat and with compressed breasts.

wich body was it designed for?

took 3 hours and nothing

Ty a lot.

Well the dress looks awful on CBBE.

its makes the character really fat and with compressed breasts.

wich body was it designed for?

I'm not a big fan of that dress either.

I will leave it in the mod while I am looking for alternatives.

I also have some bugs with the quest

1) i can use the dibella donation dialogue without the hat.

2) i can give donations to traveling sister

3) expecially if i do that (but also if i don't) donations count is not the same as the one in the journal

4) if i return to sister senna after finding the 2 sisters, she says i'm one of them, yet the quest doesn t get checked.

5) if i also give the donations, the same happens and the donations goes back to 0/10.

6) sometimes when fjotra and hamal start SL animation they both go ragdoll Flying in the temple like if caught in a wirlwind; it happens when teleporting.

I used a new game, i have many mods but i really have a clean and stable game except for aforementioned bugs.

I also have some bugs with the quest

1) i can use the dibella donation dialogue without the hat.

Not a bug - the hat will only give you a better chance of donation (and a better chance of sex as well)

2) i can give donations to traveling sister

Not a bug - the Travelling sisters are representatives of the Temple. You can assume they record the donations you have collected and will bring them to the Temple for you.

3) expecially if i do that (but also if i don't) donations count is not the same as the one in the journal

4) if i return to sister senna after finding the 2 sisters, she says i'm one of them, yet the quest doesn t get checked.

5) if i also give the donations, the same happens and the donations goes back to 0/10.

6) sometimes when fjotra and hamal start SL animation they both go ragdoll Flying in the temple like if caught in a wirlwind; it happens when teleporting.

These issues are already fixed in the next version. I am finishing testing at the moment and will release it soon.

I used a new game, i have many mods but i really have a clean and stable game except for aforementioned bugs.