The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

If you have problems with the quest around the letter, can you post the result of this console command?

sqs _slsd_qst_initiation

After finding the letter, Hamal will have a new topic only if you have completed the quest stages up to that point. You need to have completed the Bards and Mara's quests and Senna needs to ask you to look into Hamal. If you find the key early on, the topics will not appear unless you have completed the previous stages.

First off I had the base game's Bards chain and Mara's chain done long before installing this mod again... 

1. I've completed bards (flute) quest. Senna sent me to learn to play a flute...

2. and got the book from Mara's. Brought back the Daedric book

3. I had the Mamal's key previously, I'm pretty sure.

Senna did give me dialog to look into Hamal's activities and assigned that.

So I found the letter in the chest behind the statue ... and it's after this there is no advancement.

the stages of _slsd_qst_initiation show complete up to and including 40 with the exceptions of 7, 20, 25 and 30.

So I figured out Stage 25 set Hamal's dialog to confront her with the letter... she sends me to Helga now.

rypley, on 16 Jan 2015 - 3:48 PM, said:

skyrimll, on 16 Jan 2015 - 1:52 PM, said:

If you have problems with the quest around the letter, can you post the result of this console command?

sqs _slsd_qst_initiation

After finding the letter, Hamal will have a new topic only if you have completed the quest stages up to that point. You need to have completed the Bards and Mara's quests and Senna needs to ask you to look into Hamal. If you find the key early on, the topics will not appear unless you have completed the previous stages.

the result is :

script command "sqs_slsd_qst_initiation" not found

press Space key between sqs and _slsd_qst_initiation)))

does not work .

Look at Battosay's screenshots.

There is a space after 'sqs' abd an underscore '_' at the beginning of '_slsd_qst_initiation'.

I'm Lost doing the A Sybil's Journey quest and got to Sanquine got bored with his little game but the temple of Dibella remains corrupted. Can anyone give me a hint what to do I talk to everyone in the temple also talk to senna and all I get is let me show you what a sister really means and nothing happen quest is stuck 

rypley, on 16 Jan 2015 - 3:48 PM, said:

skyrimll, on 16 Jan 2015 - 1:52 PM, said:

sqs _slsd_qst_initiation

the result is :

script command "sqs_slsd_qst_initiation" not found

press Space key between sqs and _slsd_qst_initiation)))

does not work .

sqs is the console command to Show Quest Stages  it's form is sqs <quest id>. 

so in this case the quest is _slsd_qst_initiation  and you would enter "sqs _slsd_qst_initiation" with a space between them... it should return all the quest stages for the quest _slsd_qst_initiation ... a 1 means complete and a 0 means incomplete.

You may then use "Setstage <quest id> <stage #> to set a stage yet set... make sure you save before doing so.

as i notice a sybil quest depends from temple corruption (according CK). statue in underground baths shows this stages (am i right skyrimll?). so before i took a statue show me a 5 stage of corruption. but when i took a letter, stage changed to 4 (WTF?). new line in dialogue requires 5 stage of corruption(again...according CK). by the way there is no any notifications about temple corruption. May it should be checked? (just in case)

p.s again sorry for my stupid english knowledge xD

I'm Lost doing the A Sybil's Journey quest and got to Sanquine got bored with his little game but the temple of Dibella remains corrupted. Can anyone give me a hint what to do I talk to everyone in the temple also talk to senna and all I get is let me show you what a sister really means and nothing happen quest is stuck 

You have reached the end of chapter 1.

Even when Sanguine is bored with his game, the temple does remain corrupted. 

The story of Chapter 2 will be about cleaning that up.

The main difference between the 2 endings of chapter 1 is that in one case, the baths area remains the same and the other, it has new guests.

sqs _slsd_qst_initiation

First, I have to say you do write some of the best mods on this site... this one has a great storyline the way you intertwined it. It could use a little tweaking though, i.e. It could check off the completed stages in the journal rather than leave them looking open.

quick question, seems at the end? - talking to svanna -  we've a choice to side with Sanguine or make him bored... does it make a difference for storyline in future updates? How will it affect chapter two in the long run?

My little harlot of a PC is tired of running up steps... Helga and Svanna are not only prostitutes of my PC (tfdprostitution) but also followers (SD+) and Svanna was working for me in Solitude. So had a lot of dialog options among the ilk.

... am looking forward to chapter two.

thank you to all the command sqs _slsd_qst_initiation control works, but that -it must register at the console to validate the quest?

That lets you see the values of quest stages (1 is complete, 0 is incomplete). If a stage needed is not completed you may use Setstage <quest id> <Stage #> to set it so you may advance on i.e. "setstage _slsd_qst_initiation 25" will set stage 25 to 1. Be sure to save prior to using the Setstage command though.

Couple of questions. How do you get a mark of dibella? The collection of donations dosent compleate after collecting 10 items.

I got them off Hagravens and such while doing the sister's quests... you may also get them from Helga after you do Svanna's little quest. 

thank you to all the command sqs _slsd_qst_initiation control works, but that -it must register at the console to validate the quest?

That lets you see the values of quest stages (1 is complete, 0 is incomplete). If a stage needed is not completed you may use Setstage <quest id> <Stage #> to set it so you may advance on i.e. "setstage _slsd_qst_initiation 25" will set stage 25 to 1. Be sure to save prior to using the Setstage command though.

Thank ,quest valid  :) 

Same bug as everyone else:

Started a new game to test the mod

Did everything without console commands or anything.

No dialogue after finding the letter:

The command says:

stage 21: 1

stage 22: 1

stage 23: 1

stage 24: 1

stage 25: 0

stage 30: 0

stage 40: 1

stage 50: 0

P.S. command to advance worked fine

But confronting

haelga]

I just have a couple of dialogues and then nothing:

they are

what am i doing here?

and

i know what your master is doing etc etc...

To the second she says i could ve written the letter myself and then nothing happens

nothing happens what should i do next?

P.P.S: possible bugs:

From the dialogues seems some sexlab triggers are expected, but they don t happen.

Example

Panteia when she gives the flute.

Sister senna after stage 25 of the quest and you tell her about the statue.. (let me show you... etc etc... and nothing happens).

Great improvements you have done with this last updates!

The mod becomes better with each update.

First a question:

is SD+ needed to trigger scenes in the temple ?

I saw no scene with mother hamall and sybil.

But i have sex scenes with the sybil and they worked fine.

Found a bug/problem regarding the bards(flute) quest:

I use a save as base for testing where the bard I should talk to is already dead.

Since i finished here Quest before I started Sisters of Dibella.

Is there a work around to finish it without the bard?

Also the dead missing sister in the tower where the sybil is cages has no note on her dead body.

I had to aquire it via console command to proceed further.

And finally if you collect donations and have collected only less than 10 of 10

and return them to a dibella priestess the counter increases again:

e.g. As my quest log says I collected 3 of10 I returned with the donations to the temple and give it to a priestess

after that the questlog says I collected 5 of 10.

Also if i collect beyond 10 donations the questlog says e.g. 20 of 10 donations collected.

maybe the problem is that I made the sybil quest and the becoming a sister quest at the same time.

Would it be safe to upgrade 1.2 to 1.2.2 by just overwrite while in the middle of quest? (im 7/10 on donations and sybill is novice)

Yes... but you should wait a little bit.

I will probably post a new update tonight.

Does not look like you made it last night?

Hello,

Why Pantea is naked walks through riften ?

That in Solitude not Riften... She was not naked in my game, then again I found her in the bards college at the time. I've no clue why she's naked unless you stole her clothes - I would think Skyrimll edits would only affect her dialog.

Hello,

Why Pantea is naked walks through riften ?

That in Solitude not Riften... She was not naked in my game, then again I found her in the bards college at the time. I've no clue why she's naked unless you stole her clothes - I would think Skyrimll edits would only affect her dialog.

I edited her outfit in an earlier version (to add a necklace of Dibella) and there is a bug in the game that cause NPCs you have already met to be naked if their outfit is edited.

Open the console, click on her and type: resurrect

That will dress her.

Guest Long John

@skyrimll - Doesn't it seem odd to you that when transforming into a spriggan that the player character gets to keep their hair. Also they still get to have the beauty dialogue options when becomming a spriggan.

Shouldn't that be impossible to utilise the beauty options (dialogue choice) as a spriggan.

------------ | * | ---------------

It would be good if the sisters could comment on a custom basis about becomming a spriggan.