The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

Anyone having a problem with handing in the missing sisters quest managed to find they and told senna she gives me a traveling outfit but the quest does not update it still says I need to find the sisters and need 10 marks. I did not have 10 marks when talking to her about the sisters.

Same problem =(

similar problem here no quest update on the sisters even though I've told senna about them, but I have nothing on obtaining 10 marks just the donations which keeps repeating dunno if it's supposed to do that

Is it best to do the default Dibella quest (finding the Sibyl and returning her) then initate this mod? Also if I initate this mod (lets say I am still at the very start) can i finish the default Dibella quest before I continue with this mod ?

No.. it is best to start this mod and then, do Dibella's quest.

Otherwise, you will meet Fjotra as a child before adding a mod that turns her into a young woman. 

If you do the quest before activating the mod, she may remain a child - not something you want for a mod relying on sex scenes for progression.

** edited

After reading a few more posts...I concluded that it is my mistake, as most (all?) quests require a female PC.

Still, thanks for releasing this mod.

Sisterhood 2014-12-28

This is a lot better and very playable now thank you.

After the quest I still have look for the missing Travelling Sisters and collect donations has gone back to 1/10 is that right?

Also it says at the top I am not a travelling sister when I have been told I am and been given the Hood etc.

Question is the sperm supposed to be all over us continuously while in the temple and doing the training?

First of all I'd like to say that I love this mod.

Second: I think there is a little problem with the quests after you save the lovely Fjotra.

I can pick up items for donation, this is good, however the quest description says to do that wearing only the wreath to show the beauty of the female gender. I can get donations wearing full daedric armour. So there is a slight problem though I love I don't have to bear skin all the time in this cold climate.

Third: In the same quest I have to find two missing sisters but for some reason, everyone I talk to informs me they have not seen them. No guards, no travelling merchants, no innkeepers, no bandits that did not attack me for some reason and Senna, who gave me the quest, does not give any information besides the fact that the sisters are in fact lost. She doesn't tell me where they were last seen not does she tell me where they were going and in my opinion are those the two things that should be asked when you are needed to find a missing person.

But besides these two points, I currently have nothing bad to say. These two are not bad either but just simple nuisances.

Again, I love the mod and would love to see more of the aspects of Dibella's worship seen, not just the sex. More art, more music and maybe something nice for men too. 

Carry on with the splendid work!

If you have difficulty drinking from the altar at the end of the Heart of Dibella, try activating the hexagonal base of the bed (or clicking below the bed). The bed was added on top of the altar but the altar itself is still there underneath and it can be activated.

Sisterhood 2014-12-28

This is a lot better and very playable now thank you.

After the quest I still have look for the missing Travelling Sisters and collect donations has gone back to 1/10 is that right?

Also it says at the top I am not a travelling sister when I have been told I am and been given the Hood etc.

Question is the sperm supposed to be all over us continuously while in the temple and doing the training?

The quest to collect donations is open ended and will be extended to Male players in the next update.

The 'I am not a travelling sister' is a typo I fixed in the next update - it should say 'I am now'.

What you see in the temple on the NPCs skin is supposed to be sweat - not sperm. I tried to use a modified sperm shader from SexLab to do that effect.

First of all I'd like to say that I love this mod.

Second: I think there is a little problem with the quests after you save the lovely Fjotra.

I can pick up items for donation, this is good, however the quest description says to do that wearing only the wreath to show the beauty of the female gender. I can get donations wearing full daedric armour. So there is a slight problem though I love I don't have to bear skin all the time in this cold climate.

The wreath and being naked only increases the chances of getting a donation (and getting some sex as part of the process). It is not a requirement.

Third: In the same quest I have to find two missing sisters but for some reason, everyone I talk to informs me they have not seen them. No guards, no travelling merchants, no innkeepers, no bandits that did not attack me for some reason and Senna, who gave me the quest, does not give any information besides the fact that the sisters are in fact lost. She doesn't tell me where they were last seen not does she tell me where they were going and in my opinion are those the two things that should be asked when you are needed to find a missing person.

I will try to add more hints. 

For now, talk to the stables and the farm outside of Markarth as well as people in Karthwasten (especially the parents of Fjotra).

But besides these two points, I currently have nothing bad to say. These two are not bad either but just simple nuisances.

Again, I love the mod and would love to see more of the aspects of Dibella's worship seen, not just the sex. More art, more music and maybe something nice for men too. 

Carry on with the splendid work!

Thanks... that part is coming in the next few weeks.

I test it this afternoon/

Nice job, but there is already a bug : when you have to collect donations in attempt to join dibella faction (with sex ? maybe it's too earlier : you're not yet an initiate, and it's take really too much time...). You collect, have sex with everybody can give you items (so, all the Markart city), and when you retun, you get the missing sisters quest, with no indications, and you lost the benefits of your collect, and you're not a dibella sister (the quest seems just cancelled, and, in the missing sisters quest, you have to collect itmes again).

More, there is a problem with bodies available on loverlabs. I use the UNP skinny remade on CBBE. You're sweet effect alter this body, and it's made it very ugly. I tried with the CBBE with realitic vagina, and i saw the same problem.

To anyone who can't get Senna to give you the next part of the quest after the donations make sure you have the vanilla Temple of Dibella quest finished. Once you finish that quest she will get another dialogue option.

I just fixed that for the next version by the way.

Alright so when I made my comment before I was still on the 10.7 version oops my bad. So now I'm on the 11.7 version and I finished the traveling sister quest (those tips on finding the sisters were very helpful thanks). I don't know if I missed anything but for my game this is what happens.

• Can't Initiate the Sybil (quest wont start) Mother Hamal and Fjorta just keep going at it.
  • They go to the bath at around 8-9pm just go down the stairs, sit on the bench then go back up again.
  • Sisters don't go back to the inner sanctum to sleep, they just stay in the main temple to worship (except anwen who sleeps on the floor in the main temple)
  • Fjorta is missing her bindings (she has them in her inventory but she doesn't wear them) she also didn't change clothes when I gave her the marks of dibella (the animation thing trigger though).

Please do note however that I played a game that already finished the vanilla quest then installed the .7 version. The quest to initiate the Sybil triggered there before now it doesn't. Still playing the same game but updated to the latest version 11.7. I only did the vanilla quest when I updated to the latest version I have multiple saves when testing mods.

Anyways I'll notify you of any changes when the updates appear. Maybe I'll also try it in another save I have which hasn't finished the vanilla quest yet. 

Thanks for keeping the mod alive!

How can I get the quest "looking for missing sister, and collect donation" started? I start over again, talk with senna, but I don't see the dialog to start the quest. Need help, please?

A little patience.. that will be much improved in the next update this weekend.

How can I get the quest "looking for missing sister, and collect donation" started? I start over again, talk with senna, but I don't see the dialog to start the quest. Need help, please?

A little patience.. that will be much improved in the next update this weekend.

Oke, I saw lot of guy can play smoothly so I thought I did something wrong. Thanks

Coming soon.. the next stage of the Sisterhood of Dibella quest.

Find out what it takes to become a Sybil of Dibella and help Fjotra go through her Initiation.

Looks like it will not be very pleasant.

Appearances can be deceptive :)

Something is 'off' with the Temple and Fjotra's education and it will be up to you to fix it.

I promise you, it will have more to do with spirituality, poetry, music and arts than blood and bondage.

Something is 'off' with the Temple and Fjotra's education and it will be up to you to fix it.

I promise you, it will have more to do with spirituality, poetry, music and arts than blood and bondage.

Like the temple started worshipping Sanguine? ^^

Like the temple started worshipping Sanguine? ^^

I just assume Skyrimll is Sanguine in disguise.

I just assume Skyrimll is Sanguine in disguise.

What else is new? :D

Shhhhh... spoilers :)

That said... the Sanguine angle is an obvious one but I think I put together a story with enough of a twist to make it worthwhile.

I just finished writing the dialogues.

I will work on the quest stages later tonight and test as much as I can tomorrow. 

Hopefully, the new quest will be out tomorrow afternoon or evening.