The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

20 hours ago, DonQuixchote said:

How did you install it, did you have to replace the files manually or can you use the zip and install it like a normal mod. I cant seem to find the textures in the mod itself. (do you need a special program to read esp files and replace them direclty).

i just installed it like a normal mod

8 minutes ago, Kanealpha said:

I need some help. I use TKAA (the kids are alright) and had to install the loose facegen files from that mod which seem to affect fjotra. .she is still an adult but has the dark face bug. can't seem to fix it

It's a load order issue, if using mo2 make sure dibella loads after  tkaa in both the left and right panes (dibella should overwrite the esp records AND the facegen files)

7 hours ago, Yinkle said:

It's a load order issue, if using mo2 make sure dibella loads after  tkaa in both the left and right panes (dibella should overwrite the esp records AND the facegen files)

worked so far. is there a wa to get Anwen untied/unbound when  i go down the corruption path?

On 7/13/2019 at 8:04 AM, wolfzeal said:

The new 2019 files are preventing the game from booting up. Anyone know how to fix it. Also I cannot get Sybil Initiation script to work. It showing up like this. [][][]...[][][][][][].[][][][].

Sorry for my dumb question, but how come you cannot get Sybil initiation to work and you cannot start the game?

If you have any problem, there is a little chance Dibella cult is causing that - it must be something else - until now the only problem is facegen data.

18 hours ago, mircislav said:

Sorry for my dumb question, but how come you cannot get Sybil initiation to work and you cannot start the game?

If you have any problem, there is a little chance Dibella cult is causing that - it must be something else - until now the only problem is facegen data.

Sybil Initiation script does not work. I'll I get [][][][][].[][][][] when I try to advance in the story. 

I know it's the 2019 Dibella cult file cause whenever I install it the game will not boot up. When I reinstall the older file the game boots right up.

23 hours ago, Kanealpha said:

DIbellas Purification, where can i find Edas poem?

I think there are more than one possibilities.

In Solitude

Spoiler

Spoiler

In the Blue Palace

Spoiler

Spoiler

Elisif's Quarters

But you would need to steal it there and be a good thief

1 hour ago, wolfzeal said:

Sybil Initiation script does not work. I'll I get [][][][][].[][][][] when I try to advance in the story. 

I know it's the 2019 Dibella cult file cause whenever I install it the game will not boot up. When I reinstall the older file the game boots right up.

Maybe you are missing some of the requirements for the mod - it can't be anything else, game usually won't boot up if you are missing some master plugin for the mod.

9 hours ago, PlayingOneHanded said:

Which files are the bodyslide files for SE? The ones I have right now use the wrong bodyshape under the outfit which doesn't respond to any slidersn and causes huge clipping on arms, feet and neck for me. I'm using a CBBE custom preset.

The bodyslide is for CBBE-SE.

(SE) While trying to rescue the sybil, I CTD on both Broken Redoubt and the upper Blind Cave. Aren't both of those where the fallen sisters are? Might be a clue.

edit: I can also confirm that resaving the .esp's using the latest CK (the one that complains about version numbers) 'fixes' the problem...

I have looked through multiple comments pages and have added facegen files, fixed bodyslide for cbbe se, done everything I knew how to do, but I still get ctd's while in the temple. No idea what causes it.

Also, I seriously dig the topless beggar and prisoner armors that are in this mod's bodyslide files, but they don't seem to be in the game, even when checking with additemmenu

I don't know how to do conversion work, or use the CK, (Mainly because there isn't a single good video tutorial for anything actually useful like that)

This seems like a really cool mod, If anybody knows what might be causing these ctds, please reply

(Note: Just the temple, people have been saying the inner sanctum crashes their games but it seems fine so far for me)

EDIT: Also I'm playing in special edition, and the crash isn't immediate, I'm in there a while and then I crash, maybe it's the sweat

38 minutes ago, reversepocketwatch said:

I have looked through multiple comments pages and have added facegen files, fixed bodyslide for cbbe se, done everything I knew how to do, but I still get ctd's while in the temple. No idea what causes it.

Also, I seriously dig the topless beggar and prisoner armors that are in this mod's bodyslide files, but they don't seem to be in the game, even when checking with additemmenu

I don't know how to do conversion work, or use the CK, (Mainly because there isn't a single good video tutorial for anything actually useful like that)

This seems like a really cool mod, If anybody knows what might be causing these ctds, please reply

(Note: Just the temple, people have been saying the inner sanctum crashes their games but it seems fine so far for me)

EDIT: Also I'm playing in special edition, and the crash isn't immediate, I'm in there a while and then I crash, maybe it's the sweat

If I remember, those outfits are to be implemented in a coming update.

As for your CTD problem... interesting. As a common rule, sudden CTDs are caused by bad meshes/textures, script overload, mismatched meshes/textures/skeletons, or a combo thereof. Just out of curiousity, go up and get a good look at the statues in the temple, any added books laying around, and any wandering NPCs, and let me know what your exact position was and what you were doing when you finally CTD.

15 hours ago, Adviser69 said:

The bodyslide is for CBBE-SE.

So "The Sisterhood of Dibella + Sisters BodySlide Files.zip" is the correct file for cbbe bodyslide? Because the outfits aren't working correctly for me. The bodyshape the outfits are using doesn't respond to the sliders being changed (as shown in the video) and it is not the normal cbbe body.

38 minutes ago, PlayingOneHanded said:

So "The Sisterhood of Dibella + Sisters BodySlide Files.zip" is the correct file for cbbe bodyslide? Because the outfits aren't working correctly for me. The bodyshape the outfits are using doesn't respond to the sliders being changed (as shown in the video) and it is not the normal cbbe body.

Far as I know. I've had no problem with it using the Shiva preset. You would have to ask @Yinkle for more info though. He's the one that did the bodyslide files.

8 hours ago, PlayingOneHanded said:

I found the main problem: The CBBE bodyslide files are for Oldrim CBBE.

After converting the outfits to CBBE SE they seem to work just fine.

Oh, I see where you're coming from. I wasn't aware of the original LE bodyslides. I got the SE ones from here:

Just so you know, the description on the first page is off. I did the SE conversion of SoD, but it was Yinkle who did the bodyslides.

Oddly, for some reason, I can't start the first quest. How to join the Sisterhood. No NPC is giving me the dialog to search for the temple and Senna isn't offering me to join. Everything else is there, including sisters, special warm spring camp, shrine on the road, etc., but never any comment to direct me to join. Other options, teach me beauty, etc., exist. Setting the stage (_SLSD_QST_JoiningSisterhood) to 5 "starts" the quest but Senna still won't advance anything. This is a new toon, too.

On 7/17/2019 at 12:40 AM, Adviser69 said:

If I remember, those outfits are to be implemented in a coming update.

As for your CTD problem... interesting. As a common rule, sudden CTDs are caused by bad meshes/textures, script overload, mismatched meshes/textures/skeletons, or a combo thereof. Just out of curiousity, go up and get a good look at the statues in the temple, any added books laying around, and any wandering NPCs, and let me know what your exact position was and what you were doing when you finally CTD.

I think it may be the statues, typically I've crashed about 100 seconds in to being inside while being on the side nearest to the inner sanctum door. No books at least appear to cause the crash and I can read all of them, and Senna is the only npc. I saw a comment about marble textures on some previous page while looking for the fix but surely a ctd can't be caused by a texture mismatch, right?

2 hours ago, reversepocketwatch said:

I think it may be the statues, typically I've crashed about 100 seconds in to being inside while being on the side nearest to the inner sanctum door. No books at least appear to cause the crash and I can read all of them, and Senna is the only npc. I saw a comment about marble textures on some previous page while looking for the fix but surely a ctd can't be caused by a texture mismatch, right?

Ah, but that is where you would be wrong. There were 2 textures that were in the wrong dds format causing CTDs, though I included the fixes Yinkle made for them in the loose file download of SoD. To be honest, this is a problem that has spanned at least 3 of DeepBlueFrog's mods, not just SE but LE as well. SoD, Alicia Painslut, and SD+ were the mods affected.
These were the faulty textures:

yoa08c_whitemarble.dds

yoa08h_whitemarble.dds

Are you using the loose file version of the mod, or the BSA version? I don't think the statue texture fix is in the BSA version.

6 hours ago, donspure said:

I have a CTD issue every time I walk by Ophelia in Solitude temple. I'm not even talking to her or pursuing the Dibella quest at this time, but whenever I walk too close to her, CTD happens. Anyone experience this?

9 hours ago, thetago said:

Hi, has anyone issues with crashing game when entering Blind cliffs bastion during rescue of sisters?

Now crashing also in the second place.

Please see post #3230

21 minutes ago, Adviser69 said:

Ah, but that is where you would be wrong. There were 2 textures that were in the wrong dds format causing CTDs, though I included the fixes Yinkle made for them in the loose file download of SoD. To be honest, this is a problem that has spanned at least 3 of DeepBlueFrog's mods, not just SE but LE as well. SoD, Alicia Painslut, and SD+ were the mods affected.
These were the faulty textures:

yoa08c_whitemarble.dds

yoa08h_whitemarble.dds

Are you using the loose file version of the mod, or the BSA version? I don't think the statue texture fix is in the BSA version.

BSA, although I didn't see any loose file version for SE on the mod page. Could you link it or tell me what page it's on?