The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

On 8/19/2019 at 9:58 PM, Daedric Prince of Lust said:

Will there ever be a chapter two? I was thinking of using some of the sisters as followers, and they might get killed in our adventures. Won't do it if they're supposed to be used in future expansions, though.

The only updates I have left for the mod are about adding better lore and services to the sisters, so it shouldn't impact you if they get killed.

On 8/21/2019 at 5:19 AM, Mr.Otaku said:

Hey just wanted to come by and say that i really like the mod and the whole idea behind it.

But i'm getting a dark face bug on Fjotra. I'm not sure how to go about fixing it. Any ideas? Is there a solution available already and i just missed it?

Since SoD changes Fjotra to an adult, make sure it is always loaded at the end of your load order.

On 8/25/2019 at 1:12 PM, KarmaKeema19 said:

I'm not 100% on level of requirement, but there's a bit of devious devices (the three mod elements) thrown in for Fjotra, Anwen and Hamal.

Also, I'm not playing it but if you want to go down the Sub/Enslaved player route then SD+ will extend your experience somewhat - or so I think I recall seeing.

On 8/28/2019 at 1:02 AM, Snowmoon said:

How does the sex change function work? Do I need extra stuff installed, how do I activate it?

Those last two questions are related. 

SD+ is a soft requirement that will improve your experience in the temple at the beginning and the end of the quests.

Hormones is also a soft requirement if you want to start as a male and turn female thanks to Dibella's gift.

The mod will work without them but it will work better with them installed.

Hello, for some odd reason I am crashing when I enter the inner sanctum. I have a mod that lets me call any character. I tried to spawn a clone of a traveling sister. Works perfectly. I try with a named sister, instant crash. I'm on SSE. I've tried moving the mod high on my list, crash. Low on my list crash. In the middle, crash. I have all of the needed mods to run. I am doing something wrong? I want to use this mod. Please help :)

Hello and thank you for this terrific mod. The connection between Dibella and Sanguine was great! I still face a problem no matter what I do with the mod. Whenever I approach one of Dibellas Shrines the game crashes. I apologize if this has been answered before but if it has can you pinpoint me in the right direction? Thanks!

I have an update about my situation.

I moved many of the ESP and ESM files, and... of course it works. Everything is great. Everyone has dialogue! Senna has quests!

So a mod was messing with Sisterhood, obviously. Time to finally enjoy this quest!

Blessings of Dibella upon you all. ?

1fixed.JPG

47 minutes ago, SkyrimD said:

I moved many of the ESP and ESM files, and... of course it works. Everything is great. Everyone has dialogue! Senna has quests!

So a mod was messing with Sisterhood, obviously. Time to finally enjoy this quest!

1fixed.JPG

Good to hear!

On 9/10/2019 at 6:52 PM, SkyrimD said:

What exactly did you do? Because I have the exact same problem, stuck in the exact same place. Sex with Fjotra enables "What did you see" dialogue option, I get the "speak child, the goddess with answer through my lips" line, and than nothing. No other dialogue options with anyone else, none has any quests, nothing is happening.

And I don't even know where else to put the esp, it's already the last one in my MO2 load order. There is nowhere higher to place it.

35 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

What do I gain by giving the Marks of Dibella to the sybill?

If you have given enough of them ... at a certain moment you get (SPOILER)

Spoiler

a blessing ... a.k.a. an additional perk points for the skill tree :classic_happy:

On 9/11/2019 at 12:52 AM, SkyrimD said:

1fixed.JPG

Would you be so kind to post your load order. I and a few others seem to have the same problem you did and it would greatly help us to see what the problem might be

Has any had the problem  of their game crashing when getting close to sister marine and there is another woman too but i cant get close enough to see her name but she looks like a redguard and shes wearing a brown long dress. they are both at a dibella shrine southwest of rorikstead. west of altar of magnus. right when u cross that bridge the shrine is there with the 2 woman and makes my game crash. any ideas?

I see the donation mechanic has changed, and now your character has to kiss NPCs in order to get donations, as opposed to having sex with them. I like the idea, but unfortunately it's super clunky, awkward and just really unimmersive. IMO. Reasons being, number 1, there are only a couple of kissing animations so it ends up being really repetitive, number 2, those kissing animations look really clunky despite the authors' best efforts due to engine limitations (not to mention the horrible misaligning), number 3 and the biggest offender, the kissing animation still counts as actual sex for all intents and purposes, and finally...

...it also means that male characters cum, since it's technically a Sexlab animation. Doesn't matter if the kiss lasts a minute or ten seconds. It's especially jarring when you make it so the characters don't take off their clothes for kissing animations but they still cum anyway. And kinda hilarious too, I might add.

Please, consider switching back to either having sex for donations, or at the very least handjobs and blowjobs only if it has to do with the plot.

I'm getting a CTD in the room where you rescue Fjotra.  Anyone having this problem?

This is definitely coming from this mod.  I disable everything except this mod and what is needed.  CTD as soon as I open door to save Fjotra.  Disable this mod, I can go in just fine.   I have the April (Latest Update) for SSE.

3 minutes ago, myhouseatl said:

I'm getting a CTD in the room where you rescue Fjotra.  Anyone having this problem?

A few possibilities:

- make sure you have Zaz installed

- if you have SD+, make sure Devious Devices is installed and Bpdy slides was used to refresh devices meshes

- if you are using SSE, look through this thread and the SSE thread in my signature to troubleshoot facegen refresh on NPCs

I have Zaz installed, no SD+ or DD.  I can console Fjotra to me, right outside the door, in chains. (Neck, hands and ankles) I have replacer mods for NPC's.  (I have tested it without these mods though.)  I have actually played with this same load order with an older Dibella Sisters without this problem.  Except, I had DD installed. That is the only mod I removed.  (Mainly because it is a cause of a lot of CTD's itself and your mod is the only mod that would use it.)  I will try installing DD and trying again just to see if that fixes it.

On 9/18/2019 at 6:28 AM, LibertyPrime said:

I see the donation mechanic has changed, and now your character has to kiss NPCs in order to get donations, as opposed to having sex with them. I like the idea, but unfortunately it's super clunky, awkward and just really unimmersive. IMO. Reasons being, number 1, there are only a couple of kissing animations so it ends up being really repetitive, number 2, those kissing animations look really clunky despite the authors' best efforts due to engine limitations (not to mention the horrible misaligning), number 3 and the biggest offender, the kissing animation still counts as actual sex for all intents and purposes, and finally...

...it also means that male characters cum, since it's technically a Sexlab animation. Doesn't matter if the kiss lasts a minute or ten seconds. It's especially jarring when you make it so the characters don't take off their clothes for kissing animations but they still cum anyway. And kinda hilarious too, I might add.

Please, consider switching back to either having sex for donations, or at the very least handjobs and blowjobs only if it has to do with the plot.

Just install sexlab....  Works like a charm for me.  Although, I still come to fast...

56 minutes ago, myhouseatl said:

I have Zaz installed, no SD+ or DD.  I can console Fjotra to me, right outside the door, in chains. (Neck, hands and ankles) I have replacer mods for NPC's. I have actually played with this same load order with an older Dibella Sisters without this problem.  Except, I had DD installed. That is the only mod I removed.  (Mainly because it is a cause of a lot of CTD's itself and your mod is the only mod that would use it.)  I will try installing DD and trying again just to see if that fixes it.

No, DD didn't fix it...  I'll try the CK facegen trick next...

Edit: OMG, facegen did it.  I would never have thought that would work....

Good news everybody I fixed my conflict that prevented me progressing further than rescueing the sybil, the culprit was PSQ/ERF Succubus mod, the mod adds npcs to the temple which seem to mess with the dialouge in the temple. I uninstalled PSQ/ERF Succubus, made a clean start and the mod is working perfectly. Just thought i might let you guys know in case that helps you if your dialouge is stuck, I used to always run PSQ for roleplay purposes as a servant of Sanguine

14 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

She isn't part of any quest... she is just where you found her as a sign of other sisters wandering around in the world.

And the drunken cultists in her room? They are not enemies and have no interaction at all. Or is that for a future quest?

Yo yo, had no problems at all up to the point where i need to train with Fjotra, i cant do the lessons (she sometimes starts to run but then just ignores me) and nothing happens when i return to talk to her about the gift of charity. I can not initiate sex via sexlab debug either, am i missing animations or is it some setting?

Thanks beforehand. Loving the mod otherwise, its a really cool idea.

Edit: Fjotrra is still a child, even though everything is placed at the bottom of my orders. I did make that change just now tho, must i restart the questline to make it work?