The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

6 minutes ago, Adviser69 said:

Most of this headache can be placed on the conversion tools and the modders who do the conversions, and yes, I include myself in that category. The new Creation Kit is literally built on top of the frame of the old one for starters. Actor mesh structure had been changed, which resulted in tga tintmask textures being dropped solely for dds. 

It's not all bad though. There are a lot of us scrambling to gain experience with converting for SE, the tools for the conversion are updated fairly regularly (well, except for CK), and the more of these problems we see, the more we understand and can work on solving. 

Mods created on the SE side work near flawlessly, having only the standard bugs when first releasing a mod. It's the conversions that can have the really bad problems you're worried about.

I'll get this facegen problem solved somehow. Just need to see what changed in between game updates that caused it.

It's still unfortunate that the game's own reaction to bad textures is a hard crash and not a black or missing texture in the game. 

The same goes for bad error handling in LE. The number of known situations causing a crash instead of a graceful error is way too high eight years after the game release.

13 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

It's still unfortunate that the game's own reaction to bad textures is a hard crash and not a black or missing texture in the game. 

The same goes for bad error handling in LE. The number of known situations causing a crash instead of a graceful error is way too high eight years after the game release.

Fairly certain part of the blame goes with the CC module they tacked on to the rebuild. It really throws everything out of whack sometimes. 

In any case, even if you feel that SE isn't worth converting over to yourself, you still got modders like me, Yinkle and others who can convert and maintain your mods for SE. Keeps you from having to convert yourself.

In my case though, I have pretty much no choice but to run SE. LE has gotten far too restricted memory-wise, and my PC build tends to outright balk at 32-bit programs these days.

On 6/24/2019 at 3:35 PM, Adviser69 said:

Oh good grief, why did I even try to convert this mod...

For some reason the facegens for the Sisters and Fjotra keep getting borked when I've re-uploaded and I don't know why. All I can say is open Creation Kit and use Ctrl+F4 to export the facegen of all the added Sisters, Anwen, Hamal, Orla, Senna, Fjotra, Lisbet, and Haelga, and re-save the plugin. If you have NPC replacers like Bijin or Pandorable, you don't need to export Senna or Haelga.

I really would love to figure out the cause of this. The conversion of both SoD and SoDSisters is working perfectly on my build. I'd like to know what's so different about my build from other people that they are having so many facegen CTD problems.

i get a bunch of errors when i open the plugin in creation kit, and also when exporting(in this case, missing soft lighting map etc) is it safe to save disregarding all of those?

I've been looking for a way to omit naked comments by the sisters and any other NPCs that happen to be in the Dibellan cells, and also when wearing the initiate wreath.  Is the best way to add exceptions to the WICommentNaked quest?  Just wondering if there was another way.  Still testing it my patch.

2 hours ago, yoo203 said:

i get a bunch of errors when i open the plugin in creation kit, and also when exporting(in this case, missing soft lighting map etc) is it safe to save disregarding all of those?

So far, any CTD's I've experienced while having an SSE conversion of these installed were always traceable to some other beauty mod/replacer.

4 hours ago, yoo203 said:

Yes, it's safe to disregard the warnings that CK brings up when opening the plugin and exporting facegen. Most of these warnings revolve around improper bodyslots, no facetint reference, that sort of thing. All of these things are either because it was converted to SE, or because they belong to changes made by the mod on purpose.

I'm having issues with the sweat/cum effect. I disabled it using the flower but I still get cum effects that appear randomly on my character. I can wash it off by bathing, but then it will re-appear a short while later. This happens even outside the temple. I did not have this issue before I installed this mod.

Edit: Turning the Sisters mod off seems to have fixed it. I guess I'll just have to play the quest without it.

CTD when entering Temple for the initiation here is the load order from LOOT, need help b/c i have no clue how to resolve the ctd in SSE

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  7  7     FlowerGirls SE.esm
  8  8     FlowerGirls SE - BDSM.esm
  9  9     SexLab.esm
 10  a     SexLabAroused.esm
 11  b     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 12  c     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 13  d     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 14  e     HentaiPregnancy.esm
 15  f     ApachiiHair.esm
 16 10     ApachiiHairFemales.esm
 17 11     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 18 12     SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
 19 13     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 20 14     Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
 21 15     Immersive Wenches.esp
 22 16     SkyUI_SE.esp
 23 17     Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp
 24 18     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 25 19     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 26 1a     Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
 27 1b     KS Hairdo's.esp
 28 1c     CBBE.esp
 29 1d     FNIS.esp
 30 1e     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 31 1f     RaceMenu.esp
 32 20     XPMSE.esp
 33 21     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 34 22     zzLSAR.esp
 35 23     Book of UUNP Iron And Steel.esp
 36 24     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 37 25     SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
 38 26     MarriageModSE.esp
 39 27     RomanceOfNPCs.esp
 40 28     Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
 41 29     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
 42 2a     SexLab_Solutions.esp
 43 2b     MiasLair.esp
 44 2c     SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
 45 2d     SexLab_Dialogues.esp
 46 2e     Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
 47 2f     FlowerGirls SE - Adventures.esp
 48 30     SOS - Shop.esp
 49 31     R18pn - lingerie Set.esp
 50 32     FayeFG.esp
 51 33     Book of UUNP - Textures.esp
 52 34     modgirlyanimation.esp
 53 35     CiceroFemaleSE.esp
 54 36     AP Skyrim SE.esp
 55 37     LabiaVariants.esp
 56 38     FGCumEffect.esp
 57 39     FlowerGirls SE - Cicero.esp
 58 3a     NewmillerPiercings2.esp
 59 3b     NewmillerPiercings3.esp
 60 3c     TDF Aroused Sexy Idles.esp
 61 3d     SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
 62 3e     zzEstrus.esp
 63 3f     DD_Helpers.esp
 64 40     SexLab_Solutions_PO_Patch.esp

7 hours ago, Schlongdongbong said:

I have the Problem, that my dragonborn and the person how i ask to give me these coins stand in another instead of make love.

all requirements are downloadet and active in nmm but there is no act to watch

can you help me?

This is an animation problem. Did you remember to run FNIS?

3 hours ago, CorysHouse123 said:

CTD when entering Temple for the initiation here is the load order from LOOT, need help b/c i have no clue how to resolve the ctd in SSE

Please see post #3230

Just to confirm - anyone who has CTD when trying to talk with some of the sisters and when entering Blind Cliff or Dawnstar Inn - export the facegen data and CTD will be gone. I was messing with the mod for 10 days trying to figure out what's causing those CTD - after exporting the facegen data, everything is running fine.

12 hours ago, Arcticelf said:

I can confirm the crash for Blind cliff bastion.  There is an NPC for this mod in there.  I went into the creation kit and regenerated the facegen and things have started working again.  I have attached a zip of the facegen I used in case anyone who is having the crash there wants to grab it.

Blind cliff fix.zip 849.62 kB · 2 downloads

Thanks for that works fine now.

Since the mods allows you to basically have sex with everyone everywhere to collect donations why not add the option to masturbate for Jarls or in front of Shrines of other gods "for Dibella" or turn the Sisters into companions (or 1-2 special sisters as companions" who can be ordered to masturbate for dibella?

On 7/8/2019 at 11:55 AM, ultratrentham19 said:

hey I'm playing the sse version and I kee getting ctd when i try to enter the broken tower redoubt cell where Fjotra is a and it only crashes when this mod is on

Please see post #3230

21 hours ago, Daedric Prince of Lust said:

Which files do I need for UUNP conversions for the outfits? I downloaded both, batch converted with Bodyslide and none of them are working.

You can't "batch convert" outfit bodyslides from one body type to another. They have to be gone through one by one in Outfit Studio using a conversion reference. In this case I would have to refer to @Yinkle, as he did the original conversion of the outfits for CBBE-SE.

8 hours ago, abcd99 said:

Sorry if this has been answered before, but it appears this mod conflicts with Bijin mods. So, Senna got a black face. I tried several load orders but was unable to fix it. Could someone help? Thank you so much!

Allow Bijin to overwrite Senna, and place the Bijin plugin below SoD in your load order.

29 minutes ago, Arzor99 said:

Thanks man , it worked for me

How did you install it, did you have to replace the files manually or can you use the zip and install it like a normal mod. I cant seem to find the textures in the mod itself. (do you need a special program to read esp files and replace them direclty).

38 minutes ago, DonQuixchote said:

How did you install it, did you have to replace the files manually or can you use the zip and install it like a normal mod. I cant seem to find the textures in the mod itself. (do you need a special program to read esp files and replace them direclty).

Just extract the two folders (textures and meshes) in the Dibella mod folder, where the bsa is, that's all.

Dibella.PNG