The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

3 hours ago, Armalgon said:

Multiple NPCs originating from this mod. So just try regenerating the facegen files yourself and it should work, as it doesn't crash for me.

I am not 100% on how to do this, is there a guide?

Instant CTD on starting the game with this mod - don't even get a start screen! I'll see if I can find out why and update folks.

UPDATE!

When adding a mod to game I need to do the following:

1. Drink coffee
  2. Install the correct version of the mod for the version of Skyrim I am playing
  3. Say: D'Oh!

?

Sorry......

On 6/24/2019 at 9:35 PM, Adviser69 said:

Oh good grief, why did I even try to convert this mod...

For some reason the facegens for the Sisters and Fjotra keep getting borked when I've re-uploaded and I don't know why. All I can say is open Creation Kit and use Ctrl+F4 to export the facegen of all the added Sisters, Anwen, Hamal, Orla, Senna, Fjotra, Lisbet, and Haelga, and re-save the plugin. If you have NPC replacers like Bijin or Pandorable, you don't need to export Senna or Haelga.

I really would love to figure out the cause of this. The conversion of both SoD and SoDSisters is working perfectly on my build. I'd like to know what's so different about my build from other people that they are having so many facegen CTD problems.

This mod uses some assets from "Ordinary Women" by mistake (probably something that could be easily overlooked). Not sure if that would cause CTD but it certainly causes some face bugs. I fixed it in my version by just changing some records.

12 hours ago, Yinkle said:

This mod uses some assets from "Ordinary Women" by mistake (probably something that could be easily overlooked). Not sure if that would cause CTD but it certainly causes some face bugs. I fixed it in my version by just changing some records.

That's interesting to know. Please could you indicate the records? I had a glance at the ESPs in SSEEdit, but my brains melted...

Thank you!

2 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

That's interesting to know. Please could you indicate the records? I had a glance at the ESPs in SSEEdit, but my brains melted...

Thank you!

You can either copy the records from the ordinary women esp (they aren't present in the dibella sisterhood one) or just delete the relevant facegen meshes. If you look in the skyrim.esp facegen mesh folder in the dibella mod, you will find some that have "0_ordinary_headNord" and similarly named shapes. The one for Haelga for example 0001335f.nif

If you have these meshes but no record for them in the esp then you will get the "black face" bug.

3 hours ago, Yinkle said:

You can either copy the records from the ordinary women esp (they aren't present in the dibella sisterhood one) or just delete the relevant facegen meshes. If you look in the skyrim.esp facegen mesh folder in the dibella mod, you will find some that have "0_ordinary_headNord" and similarly named shapes. The one for Haelga for example 0001335f.nif

If you have these meshes but no record for them in the esp then you will get the "black face" bug.

Got it! Many thanks! That's a great help to me.

I got some problems, too.
Senna has the "Black Face" bug and Purple hair.
Together with the mod "The Ordinary Woman" there is a CTD in the temple. So I uninstalled the mod to enter the temple...
But at the latest when I try to enter the tower to Fjotra, there is also a CTD...
Skyrim SE, SKSE 2.0.1.5, Runtime 1.5.73

Edit: Ok, the trick with ESP saving via CreationKit has fixed the tower bug. A randomly occurring CTD in the temple still seems to be present, but could also be related to the Black Face bug of Senna...

There seems to be an issue with the top of the staircase for the Inner Sanctum. In the evening when the sisters go to bed in the Inner sanctum, I find them stuck at the top of the stairs until my pc pushes them down the stairs. There seems to be something causing a shadow in one of the window light shafts in the main temple see attached.

20190629115057_1.jpg

20190616221710_1.jpg

20190616221727_1.jpg

8 minutes ago, Stryker1177 said:

In the evening when the sisters go to bed in the Inner sanctum, I find them stuck at the top of the stairs until my pc pushes them down the stairs.

I can confirm this NPC behaviour. Might be a pathing issue? I don't know if it is also happening in vanilla ? but it may be a flaw from original Bugthesda?

On 6/29/2019 at 8:20 PM, osmelmc said:

Need compatibility with Immersive Hair Growth and Styling

In dialog "Make me more Beautiful"

That is already on my list of improvements to do :)

I added compatibility with YPS in Hormones and adding it to Sisterhood is a logical extension. 

No idea when it will be done but it is high on my list.

I am having a rather odd issue, where I am trying to enter the Blind Cliff Bastion, and I am crashing each time. I have like 160+ mods, but I removed most to narrow down the issue, and the issue only happens when I am using this mod. 

Attached is the log from the last time I ran it, and it crashed. If anyone can help me that would be great, otherwise I will have to remove the mod. 

Papyrus.0.log

The only issue I'm having is trying to save Fjorta. So, I do have a few questions. How many times does my character have to cycle through to accept donations as a Neophyte of Dibella before she's fully inducted as a Sister? Does or can it be run in parallel with the Daedric quest, A Night to Remember? Or, am I starting this particular quest way too early in the game?  Otherwise, this mod is great. Thank you for porting this over. 

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Al lthese reports of facegen and texture issues are not giving a warm and fuzzy feeling about moving to SSE for good.

How can SSE be supposedly more stable if it crashes on bad or incompatible textures?

There are both mesh and texture differences between versions.  Un/semi-converted LE mods are the most common issue.  Doesn't mean the SE base game isn't more stable than the LE base, just means the LE mods in question aren't quite compatible yet.  I remember LE tripping over quite a few issues.  Error handling has never been Beth's best.

edit: seems the engine fixing brigade hasn't/isn't (hopefully only "yet") making any inroads into removing SSE issues as much as was done in the anti-CTD quest done in LE.  For me, LE was unplayable without those fixes.

12 hours ago, Eddie7757 said:

The only issue I'm having is trying to save Fjorta. So, I do have a few questions. How many times does my character have to cycle through to accept donations as a Neophyte of Dibella before she's fully inducted as a Sister? Does or can it be run in parallel with the Daedric quest, A Night to Remember? Or, am I starting this particular quest way too early in the game?  Otherwise, this mod is great. Thank you for porting this over. 

> How many times does my character have to cycle through to accept donations as a Neophyte of Dibella before she's fully inducted as a Sister?

Once. 

The quest remains open to allow more donations for the temple and allow YOU to get freebies from the collection box.

I haven't got around to closing that topic upon completion yet.

> Does or can it be run in parallel with the Daedric quest, A Night to Remember?

Yes. It has no relationship whatsoever with that quest and can be done in parallel (except for the small discontinuity when the sisters treat you as an outsider if you started there before starting A night to remember).

35 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

> How many times does my character have to cycle through to accept donations as a Neophyte of Dibella before she's fully inducted as a Sister?

Once. 

The quest remains open to allow more donations for the temple and allow YOU to get freebies from the collection box.

I haven't got around to closing that topic upon completion yet.

> Does or can it be run in parallel with the Daedric quest, A Night to Remember?

Yes. It has no relationship whatsoever with that quest and can be done in parallel (except for the small discontinuity when the sisters treat you as an outsider if you started there before starting A night to remember).

Okay, that particular part is something that is a continuous occurrence that the character can receive donations on a daily basis. Got it. As soon as I asked the second question, I have already figured out the answer, but thank you for clarifying. One more thing that I forgot to mention in my previous post. I have the Dibellen Defender mod installed as well, does that have any incompatibility issues? if so, would it be wise for me to uninstall it? And thank you for the response. 

On 7/2/2019 at 6:30 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Al lthese reports of facegen and texture issues are not giving a warm and fuzzy feeling about moving to SSE for good.

How can SSE be supposedly more stable if it crashes on bad or incompatible textures?

Most of this headache can be placed on the conversion tools and the modders who do the conversions, and yes, I include myself in that category. The new Creation Kit is literally built on top of the frame of the old one for starters. Actor mesh structure had been changed, which resulted in tga tintmask textures being dropped solely for dds. 

It's not all bad though. There are a lot of us scrambling to gain experience with converting for SE, the tools for the conversion are updated fairly regularly (well, except for CK), and the more of these problems we see, the more we understand and can work on solving. 

Mods created on the SE side work near flawlessly, having only the standard bugs when first releasing a mod. It's the conversions that can have the really bad problems you're worried about.

I'll get this facegen problem solved somehow. Just need to see what changed in between game updates that caused it.