The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

43 minutes ago, Elf Prince said:

I haven't play this mod for a long time. My wife asked me to install it and try it. Have no complain but a question: why my characters has to do all tasks for Bard college and Mara temple? Wouldn't be a quicker to progress if she only perform one task for each guild. My opinion is that Senna should give her tasks more related to Dibella guild than doing jobs for other guilds that automatically makes her the member of that guild. My wife doesn't want to be a member of Bard college and Mara's follower. Unfortunately she quit playing the mod after second task given by dark elf women on Mara temple. So she asked me to ask you if there is a possibility to eliminate unecessary quests from other guilds because if she wanted to join Bard college and Mara guild, she will use vanilla quests system.

You can disable those requirements using the flower to the left of the Dibella shrine in the temple.  It is misspelled, but if gives the option to disable the sweat effect in the temple, the Bards College requirement (instead you just ask Pantea to teach you the flute and she does), and the Mara requirement (you just ask whats-her-name for the book and she gives it to  you), and something about a sex change if you have a male PC but I don't really know what that option is for.

5 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Sorry for being AWOL for a while. Updating the files for SoD SE will be first on my list when I come back in a couple of weeks.

I'll put the mods through final testing, and hopefully have a link for you by the time you come back. I've been a bit busy as well. Things have really picked up on my end, work wise.

9 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

You can disable those requirements using the flower to the left of the Dibella shrine in the temple.  It is misspelled, but if gives the option to disable the sweat effect in the temple, the Bards College requirement (instead you just ask Pantea to teach you the flute and she does), and the Mara requirement (you just ask whats-her-name for the book and she gives it to  you), and something about a sex change if you have a male PC but I don't really know what that option is for.

Thank you very much. Didn't know that although I read OP and many links.

23 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

The sex change option will grant a male player an additional blessing from Dibella once the Sybil has been found... and in doing so, allow him to become a Sister as well :)

(you do need to have Hormones installed as well, and the Sex Change curse turned on for this effect to work).

Hi Can you check on the sandboxing for the npc's from the Inner sanctum door down the staris. As the npc's/sisters transition from the temple in the evening to the Inner sanctum, they get stuck on the other side of the door. They will bunch up from the door down the stairs to the next landing to go left or right. If you mingle through them, then they will work themselves down the stairs and continue on their normal routine.

22 hours ago, Penfold187 said:

Ok, erm thanks and i'll go stand in the corner....

It's just useful to do a little reading before posting about a problem, since often times you are not the only one to have that issue.  I had that exact problem myself, but found it posted and talked about already and fixed it without needing to post anything.

15 hours ago, Mitheledh said:

It's just useful to do a little reading before posting about a problem, since often times you are not the only one to have that issue.  I had that exact problem myself, but found it posted and talked about already and fixed it without needing to post anything.

Aye. Live and learn, hopefully I might. 

6 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

For what do I need the  dibellas flower  item? I find them sometimes in dungeons and on hagraven.

Dibella's Flower? You meant the Daggerfall Clovers? ?

It's spoiling a bit of the story, but in general : you should pick them up and store them in a save place.

Or you wear them in your hair :classic_happy: That's what I do. They look nice.

Spoiler for the story

Spoiler

for the redemption path

Spoiler

From the Walkthrough in stage 20

• (M/F) 20- Find 10 Daggerfall clovers and bread a wreath for Sister Senna

And it would not be nice to steal them from somebody. So, better pick them up from the hagravens :classic_laugh:

12 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Dibella's Flower was added in the latest version, but I haven't seen a use for them yet.  You usually find them on Hagravens.

Wearing a Dibella's flower has the same dialogue effect as wearing the Neophyte Wreath, except you don't need to be nude to solicit donations. Same goes for the Daggerfall Clover and the Clover Wreath outside of quest ties.

On 5/25/2018 at 8:06 PM, Lizzy said:

There's a problem. The part to look for her in the ratway in the quest itself didn't start after talking to the guy at the bridge who saw her run down the stairs.

I opened the SexLab_DibellaCult.esp in the CK and got the quest listing.

player.sqs _SLSD_QST_Cleansing

Then player.setstage to the next stage, it said to look for her in the ratway. I went there. She wasn't anywhere.

So I added Haelga's Traveling Sister hood via console and set the stage to the next again. Haelga accepted the hood.

I'm getting CTD trying to get into the room in the Ratway where she is.

I've tried everything  I can think of, cleaning save, reinstalling mod, I even went into the mod and deleted a skeever which appeared to be conflicting somehow.

I'll have to try the setstage and adding the hood.

I hate to 'cheat' to get through quests :(

On 2/24/2018 at 9:11 AM, Scoutking said:

I do have the marker over the pool, but the bed takes up the whole length of the pool. I've tried every edge along the basin, including along the top of the elevated rock at the base of the bed. Everywhere I look is either sleep in bed or no prompt. Is the bed bigger than it should be? 20180223221610_1.thumb.jpg.78ca4d382ab25179020e276fa2dd7197.jpg

I am facing this problem as well. Please someone help. 

11 minutes ago, Sucker343 said:

I am facing this problem as well. Please someone help. 

I could reach the spot from the side of the bed. It just takes some careful positioning and slow movement to find it. Good luck ?

56 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

If you stand between the bed and the altar of Dibella with the stone flower, you should be able to drink from the side of the bed

9 hours ago, worik said:

I could reach the spot from the side of the bed. It just takes some careful positioning and slow movement to find it. Good luck ?

It worked thanks. 

On 8/21/2019 at 6:19 AM, Mr.Otaku said:

Hey just wanted to come by and say that i really like the mod and the whole idea behind it.

But i'm getting a dark face bug on Fjotra. I'm not sure how to go about fixing it. Any ideas? Is there a solution available already and i just missed it?

I'm having the same bug with all npcs from this mod, using SE.

No crashes though...

14 hours ago, TheChus said:

I'm having the same bug with all npcs from this mod, using SE.

No crashes though...

Oh, mine is in LE, and Fjotra is the only one with that bug in my game. I also see that she's a bit shorter than everyone else which i'm not sure if that was on purpose.

No crashes also, that would've been way more terrible lmao

Edit: I should also add that the lower part of Senna's dress is purple, there's no texture on it.

Edit 2: I should also mention that there doesn't seem to be any map markers during the mod quests. Even after doing the donation quests and rescuing Fjotra the quest called "Keep getting donations until you join the Sisterhood" won't go away, i understand if the donation quest is supposed to be a constant and repeating one but why does it still say "until you join"? Is there another quest that needs to be finished? But i'm not seeing any new dialogues that can give new quests. Also Hamal, Fjotra and Orla(?) just stand around and kinda walk around while doing prayer gestures in between, they never really do anything more than that.

Edit 3: The two missing sisters mission is also giving me a bit of problem. Not because i can't find them but because i already did and there's no progression anymore. The first sister is right there alongside where Fjotra is captured, so i naturally just took everything from the body and then Senna gave me the missing sister quest, to which i found the second sister, also took everything from the body but now there's a dead end. There doesn't seem to be any dialogue to enter in order to register that the mission is complete and that the two sisters have been found.