The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

2 minutes ago, Alecu said:

Nope, I don't know about that. I think I have some missing faces, especially in the dibella temple.

Yeah that is a common problem, basically install the CK, enable multiple master loading in the CK, load the DibellaSisterhood.esp, select all the sister actors models and Fjorta's, Ctrl+f4 to export FaceGen data.

That should fix your problem

58 minutes ago, BallsOfOdin said:

Yo yo, had no problems at all up to the point where i need to train with Fjotra, i cant do the lessons (she sometimes starts to run but then just ignores me) and nothing happens when i return to talk to her about the gift of charity. I can not initiate sex via sexlab debug either, am i missing animations or is it some setting?

Thanks beforehand. Loving the mod otherwise, its a really cool idea.

Edit: Fjotrra is still a child, even though everything is placed at the bottom of my orders. I did make that change just now tho, must i restart the questline to make it work?

What mod manager are you using? Vortex used to blue ball me on this mod

Are you loading from the same cell as Fjorta? Try loading from a cell outside of your meeting with Fjorta

8 minutes ago, Aresmar299 said:

What mod manager are you using? Vortex used to blue ball me on this mod

Are you loading from the same cell as Fjorta? Try loading from a cell outside of your meeting with Fjorta

Im loading from the outside, tried going all the way back to rescuing her but its still the same. 

Using MO2, its the same issue as someone else had earlier. She is smaller and has the cbbe body but still a child race.

23 minutes ago, Aresmar299 said:

Yeah that is a common problem, basically install the CK, enable multiple master loading in the CK, load the DibellaSisterhood.esp, select all the sister actors models and Fjorta's, Ctrl+f4 to export FaceGen data.

So I select all the actors, ctrl+F4 and that's all? I don't need to save the mod? It says I am missing some tint masks and details

Just now, Alecu said:

So I select all the actors, ctrl+F4 and that's all? I don't need to save the mod? It says I am missing some tint masks and details

Yeah the it will say you are missing the tint mask, just ignore that it is cause this mod is a port and not a complete rebuild, so just export the FaceGen data and you should be good

3 minutes ago, BallsOfOdin said:

Im loading from the outside, tried going all the way back to rescuing her but its still the same. 

Using MO2, its the same issue as someone else had earlier. She is smaller and has the cbbe body but still a child race.

Where is the mod on the list?, make sure it is under the XPMSSE skeleton, cbbe body and sexlab 

13 minutes ago, Aresmar299 said:

Yeah the it will say you are missing the tint mask, just ignore that it is cause this mod is a port and not a complete rebuild, so just export the FaceGen data and you should be good

Where is the mod on the list?, make sure it is under the XPMSSE skeleton, cbbe body and sexlab 

Its under everything :/

3 minutes ago, BallsOfOdin said:

Its under everything :/

Ok I really don't have the experience to really help you much more than relaying info from the more experienced members of this mod, but the end of my load order looks like this:

Sexlab_DibellaCult.esp

Sexlab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp

Sisterhood Mara.esp (you don't need this)

sanguinesDebauchery.esp (you don't need this)

MoreNastyCritters.esp (you don't need this)

Sacrosanct.esp (you don't need this)

Alternate Start- Live Another Life.esp (you don't need this)

Basically it doesn't have to be at the bottom, just make sure it is lower than anything that could be changing the childrace. btw, are you using a child beautifing mod, such as The Kids are alright? if so make sure on the left hand column, not the load order, that the sister hood of dibella is lower than that

3 hours ago, Aresmar299 said:

Ok I really don't have the experience to really help you much more than relaying info from the more experienced members of this mod, but the end of my load order looks like this:

Sexlab_DibellaCult.esp

Sexlab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp

Sisterhood Mara.esp (you don't need this)

sanguinesDebauchery.esp (you don't need this)

MoreNastyCritters.esp (you don't need this)

Sacrosanct.esp (you don't need this)

Alternate Start- Live Another Life.esp (you don't need this)

Basically it doesn't have to be at the bottom, just make sure it is lower than anything that could be changing the childrace. btw, are you using a child beautifing mod, such as The Kids are alright? if so make sure on the left hand column, not the load order, that the sister hood of dibella is lower than that

I have RSChildren, disabling it does not make any difference. YES its at the bottom of my lists, thanks for the help tho man!
Edit: The problem seems to have been fixed. Moved everything around once more but still had to download that russian mod for her to get her apperance right, sorry for the amount of posts :)

5 minutes ago, Alecu said:

Anyone know how to get gift of charity? And from what I understand I can chose to corrupt the sisterhood if I want. How can I do that? Is it just some decision in the quest's storyline?

Give a coin to a beggar for the gift. Later in the quest line there will be a fork in the quest, you can choose then

Please help!

I've enjoyed the mod thus far; good stuff!

However, I appear to have run into a CTD bug.  I talked to Haelga to get the purification quest started.  So, following the quest, I descended into the Ratway Vaults.  However, when I get near the orgy(?), Skyrim CTDs.

I did load a previous save to see if the problem was the quest, so I tried talking to Svana and got the corruption quest started, instead.  I went to...uh...forgot the name of the sister who's by an obelisk-like structure by a bridge.  When I went near the sister in question, Skyrim CTDs.

20 hours ago, EDOCGenKip said:

Please help!

I've enjoyed the mod thus far; good stuff!

However, I appear to have run into a CTD bug.  I talked to Haelga to get the purification quest started.  So, following the quest, I descended into the Ratway Vaults.  However, when I get near the orgy(?), Skyrim CTDs.

I did load a previous save to see if the problem was the quest, so I tried talking to Svana and got the corruption quest started, instead.  I went to...uh...forgot the name of the sister who's by an obelisk-like structure by a bridge.  When I went near the sister in question, Skyrim CTDs.

Have you done the creation kit facegen fix?

On 9/17/2019 at 8:17 AM, Aresmar299 said:

Would you be so kind to post your load order. I and a few others seem to have the same problem you did and it would greatly help us to see what the problem might be

yeah you find the two travelling sisters and then you can't progress any further. I'm not even using any npc mods

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The .7z files are my original files for the normal version of Skyrim (or Oldrim).

The .rar files are converted for the Special Edition of Skyrim.

Use them only if you have Special Edition.

ty very much for the quick reply. could you answer another question?

Has any had the problem  of their game crashing when getting close to sister marine and there is another woman too but i cant get close enough to see her name but she looks like a redguard and shes wearing a brown long dress. they are both at a dibella shrine southwest of rorikstead. west of altar of magnus. right when u cross that bridge the shrine is there with the 2 woman and makes my game crash. any ideas?

6 hours ago, Raggar613 said:

ty very much for the quick reply. could you answer another question?

Has any had the problem  of their game crashing when getting close to sister marine and there is another woman too but i cant get close enough to see her name but she looks like a redguard and shes wearing a brown long dress. they are both at a dibella shrine southwest of rorikstead. west of altar of magnus. right when u cross that bridge the shrine is there with the 2 woman and makes my game crash. any ideas?

Yup this happens to me, too.  Supposedly, there's a creation kit facegen fix, but I don't know how to use creation kit, so I don't know how to fix the issue

EDIT:: Finally fixed the multiple master file issue.  Now to see if I can get the facegen fix thing working

EDIT2:: And I no longer CTD when I get near Sisterhood characters.  Huzzah!

On 7/8/2019 at 7:32 AM, Arcticelf said:

I can confirm the crash for Blind cliff bastion.  There is an NPC for this mod in there.  I went into the creation kit and regenerated the facegen and things have started working again.  I have attached a zip of the facegen I used in case anyone who is having the crash there wants to grab it.

Blind cliff fix.zip 849.62 kB · 138 downloads

You sir, are a legend! Thank you for this, worked perfect!

My SSE facegen files for all actors in the dibella mod. Maybe someone will find these useful. I had issues with sister Ophelia at the temple of the divines in solitude.

To test, look at a sister in the face from up close. If you CTD, facegen's your issue. Try these files and look again.

Normally, this should supersede the blind cliff fix facegen files above. YMMV

--dibella-facegen.zip

EDIT: Additionally, to get this to work with //from the deeps// if you have CTDs you may need to export facegen from CK for some vanilla NPCs. I did Haelga, anwen and the ArgonianFemalePreset* family. I also pre-emptively did Alessandra, EncBandit03Melee2HNordF,Bergritte and Borgakh because they were used as templates for many npcs in FTD. Good luck.

EDIT: Just to note that I had to re-export facegen for Orla as well (temple of dibella inner sanctum). This facegen is not in the above zip file.

Hi, I don't know if this has been answered but I've searched for a while and nothing. Is the quest "Joining the sisterhood of Dibella" supossed to be in the Journal even after completed? Because it keeps telling me to search for donations and check later te box at the temple. All the stages are done and all other quests of the mod too. 

On 9/23/2019 at 3:44 PM, Aresmar299 said:

The post that saved my sanity. Modding is a puzzle for me and opening that door to crash was a huge thorn in an otherwise flawless game. Thank you so much!