The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

On 8/22/2019 at 1:10 PM, Mr.Otaku said:

Oh, mine is in LE, and Fjotra is the only one with that bug in my game. I also see that she's a bit shorter than everyone else which i'm not sure if that was on purpose.

No crashes also, that would've been way more terrible lmao

Edit: I should also add that the lower part of Senna's dress is purple, there's no texture on it.

Edit 2: I should also mention that there doesn't seem to be any map markers during the mod quests. Even after doing the donation quests and rescuing Fjotra the quest called "Keep getting donations until you join the Sisterhood" won't go away, i understand if the donation quest is supposed to be a constant and repeating one but why does it still say "until you join"? Is there another quest that needs to be finished? But i'm not seeing any new dialogues that can give new quests. Also Hamal, Fjotra and Orla(?) just stand around and kinda walk around while doing prayer gestures in between, they never really do anything more than that.

Edit 3: The two missing sisters mission is also giving me a bit of problem. Not because i can't find them but because i already did and there's no progression anymore. The first sister is right there alongside where Fjotra is captured, so i naturally just took everything from the body and then Senna gave me the missing sister quest, to which i found the second sister, also took everything from the body but now there's a dead end. There doesn't seem to be any dialogue to enter in order to register that the mission is complete and that the two sisters have been found.

1. Check that you don't have any other mods that replaces Fjotra.  Child mods or any other...  Also, see post 3235 thru 3236.

3. You have to read the notes from the sisters.  It will update your quest saying you found the note from each sister after reading it.  You can then go talk to Senna.

4 hours ago, myhouseatl said:

1. Check that you don't have any other mods that replaces Fjotra.  Child mods or any other... 

Hey yeah, that was it. Getting rid of RS Children Overhaul fixed the problem. Thanks i never would've guessed it.

Also, see post 3235 thru 3236.

I did, and i'm not sure i get it. If this is about the purple in Senna's dress, then i still have no clue as to what's causing this.

3. You have to read the notes from the sisters.  It will update your quest saying you found the note from each sister after reading it.  You can then go talk to Senna.

I loaded back to a previous save and did it again, it worked as expected. That quest is off the list now. Thanks

Did the gift of charity ever get fixed?  In a playthrough with a little older build and that quest never shows when talking to Fjotra after getting the gift.

I'm running the current build and I finished that quest 5 minutes ago, now Senna gave a quest which sends me to Solitude. I suggest updating to the current version cause it seems like that problem is fixed now.

6 hours ago, Mr.Otaku said:

Hey yeah, that was it. Getting rid of RS Children Overhaul fixed the problem. Thanks i never would've guessed it.

I did, and i'm not sure i get it. If this is about the purple in Senna's dress, then i still have no clue as to what's causing this.

I loaded back to a previous save and did it again, it worked as expected. That quest is off the list now. Thanks

I'm running the current build and I finished that quest 5 minutes ago, now Senna gave a quest which sends me to Solitude. I suggest updating to the current version cause it seems like that problem is fixed now.

Glad that helped.  As far as RS Children goes, all you have to do is find the mesh\texture that goes to Fjotra in the RS Children mod and delete them.  Then you can keep RS Children.  I used the console to get the reference ID and then just did a search for it in my mod folder.  Deleted everything except what was in the Dibella Sister folder.

5 hours ago, myhouseatl said:

Glad that helped.  As far as RS Children goes, all you have to do is find the mesh\texture that goes to Fjotra in the RS Children mod and delete them.  Then you can keep RS Children.  I used the console to get the reference ID and then just did a search for it in my mod folder.  Deleted everything except what was in the Dibella Sister folder.

I'll try that. Thanks.

3 hours ago, Snowmoon said:

Hi! Now that it's been updated, are there any mods other than fuz, sexlab and zaz animations that are required? Thanks :)

I don't think there are any new requirements.

17 hours ago, Snowmoon said:

Hi! Now that it's been updated, are there any mods other than fuz, sexlab and zaz animations that are required? Thanks :)

I'm not 100% on level of requirement, but there's a bit of devious devices (the three mod elements) thrown in for Fjotra, Anwen and Hamal.

Also, I'm not playing it but if you want to go down the Sub/Enslaved player route then SD+ will extend your experience somewhat - or so I think I recall seeing.

Hey guys, I have a huge problem with mine...

I'm up to the Sybil being a Novice, but I cannot get any new dialogue at all, including the Sybil's progress and lore / bathhouse.

SexLab, ZaZ and everything work fine, no crashes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! ?

Pics included.

I've had sex with the Temple NPCs 25 times, Sybil 25 times, 100 marks, Donation sex 25 times and waited a few days)

Edit: After helping Fjotra over and over, Dibella said there's a disease and to help the Sybil (last pic), but still no new dialogue. How do I do this?

1sis1.JPG

1sis2.JPG

1sis3.JPG

1sis5.JPG

1sybil00.JPG

On 7/11/2019 at 1:05 PM, mircislav said:

Just extract the two folders (textures and meshes) in the Dibella mod folder, where the bsa is, that's all.

Dibella.PNG

Thank you so f***ing much. I hadn't even started the Sisterhood quests, so it took me a while to figure out that this mod was the issue. Your fix worked instantly.

Just so it's clear, we do NOT install the "SE" file if we DO NOT have Special Edition, correct?

My problem is with the "20190804" file, not the SE file.

I even started a new save to make sure I didn't bug it myself and still no dialogues.

Quest IDs would be very appreciated, also. ?

17 hours ago, SkyrimD said:

Just so it's clear, we do NOT install the "SE" file if we DO NOT have Special Edition, correct?

My problem is with the "20190804" file, not the SE file.

I even started a new save to make sure I didn't bug it myself and still no dialogues.

Quest IDs would be very appreciated, also. ?

What does the quest "Joining the sister of Dibella" say?  I'm pretty sure you haven't completed something.  Like, one is giving gold to poor/child, finding the notes of the missing sisters? Completing the Artistic education quest. Etc....

Check this: https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/wiki/Sisterhood-of-Dibella:-Walkthrough

23 hours ago, myhouseatl said:

What does the quest "Joining the sister of Dibella" say?  I'm pretty sure you haven't completed something.  Like, one is giving gold to poor/child, finding the notes of the missing sisters? Completing the Artistic education quest. Etc....

Check this: https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/wiki/Sisterhood-of-Dibella:-Walkthrough

I have read the walkthrough and done everything that was said. Charity buff, both notes and giving them to Senna, helping the Sybil many times, many Marks. There is no new dialogue and no new quests after that. Nobody has anything to say.

When I help the Sybil, sometimes Dibella says "Help! My Sybil is in trouble! Hurry" and I talk to Fjotra and choose "What did the Goddess say?" and nothing happens.

There are no quests, I don't know what this "Artistic" quest is. No progress, no dialogue. Nothing.

I have only helped the poor once and have not given the sisters any gifts, perhaps that could be it... I didn't think the Donation Box items and "I have a gift for you" were related, I'll try that.

1sis7.JPG

1sybilhurry.JPG

1 hour ago, SkyrimD said:

I have read the walkthrough and done everything that was said. Charity buff, both notes and giving them to Senna, helping the Sybil many times, many Marks. There is no new dialogue and no new quests after that. Nobody has anything to say.

When I help the Sybil, sometimes Dibella says "Help! My Sybil is in trouble! Hurry" and I talk to Fjotra and choose "What did the Goddess say?" and nothing happens.

There are no quests, I don't know what this "Artistic" quest is. No progress, no dialogue. Nothing.

I have only helped the poor once and have not given the sisters any gifts, perhaps that could be it... I didn't think the Donation Box items and "I have a gift for you" were related, I'll try that.

1sis7.JPG

1sybilhurry.JPG

Senna gives you the quest for the bards. (Artistic Education)  Sounds like that is where you are at...  Try talking to her.  Check all her dialog.

I have checked everyone's dialogue many times. Done everything many times. It's all in the console, as well. It won't let me continue.

Here are some more pics. 

"Bards, Beasts and Beauties" is what you're referring to, maybe I can force it to start?

Edit: I made Amalee appear at me and it started the quest. I'll let you know what happens after. 

Edit2: It told me to talk to Edwayne and nothing happens. His dialogue does not change the marker or quest. I can ask about the two stories and that he's a vampire, that's all.

1senna1.JPG

1senna2.JPG

1senna3.JPG

1senna4.JPG

1senna5.JPG

1senna6.JPG

1senna10.JPG

1SENNA11.JPG

10 hours ago, SkyrimD said:

I have checked everyone's dialogue many times. Done everything many times. It's all in the console, as well. It won't let me continue.

Here are some more pics. 

"Bards, Beasts and Beauties" is what you're referring to, maybe I can force it to start?

Edit: I made Amalee appear at me and it started the quest. I'll let you know what happens after. 

Edit2: It told me to talk to Edwayne and nothing happens. His dialogue does not change the marker or quest. I can ask about the two stories and that he's a vampire, that's all.

1senna1.JPG

1senna2.JPG

1senna3.JPG

1senna4.JPG

1senna5.JPG

1senna6.JPG

1senna10.JPG

1SENNA11.JPG

Do you have the expansion mod "A New Sisterhood (Sisterhood of Mara) SSE"? (Bards beast and beauties isn't a Dibella Sisterhood quest.)  I haven't tried that yet and might be interfering.  Try checking that page to see if there are problems\Updates.

I do not have "A New Sisterhood", no. I have other SexLab mods and lots of weapon and armor mods, but not many that involve quests.

I do use 3DNPCs, though.

I thought myhouseatl was referring to the Beasts quest as the "Dibella Art" quest, that's my bad. I should not assume ?

Which one is the "Dibella Art" quest?

My problem is that there is no dialogue whatsoever about the Sybil's Progress, and Senna's final dialogue is "I will take the letters for the two sisters"; I cannot do anything in the walkthrough after that and Praying at the altar. It ends there.

I could try moving all Esp and Master files except for what SexLab and Sisters needs and see if that makes it work.

It has to be one of my mods, surely. ?

SexLab DibellaSisterhoodSisters SE April 2019.rar

Installing the program in the area of Solitude - Church and Steam cliff - Bath area (approaching the Dibella statue)  my game crashes when the nurse shows up (shown)  or approaching I approach it. Elsewhere, you can talk to the sisters. In the case of a solitary temple, it collapses on entering  if the nurse is visible. Otherwise, only when it shows up. Until the nurse shows up at the temple  you can roam freely. Disabling the program will eliminate the problem.

A program telepítésével Magány -Templom és a Gőzszirt - Fürdő területen (a Dibella szoborhoz közeledve) leomlik a játékom amikor a nővér megjelenik (látható), közelít vagy megközelítem. Másutt, beszélni is lehet a nővérekkel.

Magány temploma esetén már a belépéskor összeomlik, ha a nővér látható. Egyébként csak akkor, amikor felbukkan. Amíg a nővér nem tűnik fel a templomban, szabadon lehet barangolni. A program kikapcsolásával a probléma megszűnik.

2 hours ago, Sampon said:

SexLab DibellaSisterhoodSisters SE April 2019.rar

A program telepítésével Magány -Templom és a Gőzszirt - Fürdő területen (a Dibella szoborhoz közeledve) leomlik a játékom amikor a nővér megjelenik (látható), közelít vagy megközelítem. Másutt, beszélni is lehet a nővérekkel.

Magány temploma esetén már a belépéskor összeomlik, ha a nővér látható. Egyébként csak akkor, amikor felbukkan. Amíg a nővér nem tűnik fel a templomban szabadon lehet barangolni. A program kikapcsolásával a probléma megszűnik.

English please?

I would use Google to translate it but I can't even recognize what language this is.