The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

8 hours ago, reversepocketwatch said:

BSA, although I didn't see any loose file version for SE on the mod page. Could you link it or tell me what page it's on?

Looks like Deep deleted it when I updated the BSA version. Also, the BSA version DOES include the statue texture fix. Looking through the BSA version now and checking the textures, then I'm gonna look in game and see if I can reproduce this problem. Meanwhile, see if you have any other mods that add or change anything to the Temple of Dibella.

On 7/19/2019 at 7:06 AM, Adviser69 said:

Ah, but that is where you would be wrong. There were 2 textures that were in the wrong dds format causing CTDs, though I included the fixes Yinkle made for them in the loose file download of SoD. To be honest, this is a problem that has spanned at least 3 of DeepBlueFrog's mods, not just SE but LE as well. SoD, Alicia Painslut, and SD+ were the mods affected.
These were the faulty textures:

yoa08c_whitemarble.dds

yoa08h_whitemarble.dds

Are you using the loose file version of the mod, or the BSA version? I don't think the statue texture fix is in the BSA version.

Please see post #3230

for some reason didnt worked for me, I tried with Dibella cult- sisters, exported, saved and still crashing. Maybe I am doing something wrong

I love the idea of this mod. I always though that the temple of Dibella should be more and the sister have more to do with Skyrim instead of just sitting inside doing nothing. Unfortunately for me this mod acts a bit glitchy in places and things don't seem to run right.

I'll keep a eye on this and try it again the next time I rebuild my load order it's probably something I have not letting this one work right. Wish I could keep the statues at least though. ?

So, I'm expected to blackmail Haelga in Riften.  Completed the Caught Red Handed quest that seems to go along side it, but now I can't seem to figure out how to actually blackmail her.  I've looked all over the bunk house, pick pocketed her while she's sleeping, talked to her niece, and have found nothing at all.  Any help on how to progress further in the quest?

Trying to talk to the Niece, Haelga, Senna, Fjotra, and any other sisters, seems to do nothing.

Hi folks, Re SE Dibella Cult CTD in main Temple.

After a lot of head banging. I found the collision blocks & meshes on the large statue Nif's in the main Temple to have been borked at some point. Thus causing a CTD when the player get close to them. I'm assuming this might also be a problem on LE as well, judging from comments somewhere back there.

I've made patches for SE and LE

DibellaSisterhood_SE.7z

DibellaSisterhood_LE.7z

Install into Data Folder as usual. DO A GAME SAVE prior to this and MAKE A BACKUP of the meshes if your using a loose file version, IE you extracted BSA files. If using the BSA version. Just extract as normal as it will just over rule the BSA mesh.

Patch actually replaces two statue meshes although only one was/is actually used. I patched it for posterity anyway.

I no longer have blender or LE installed these days. I Only use SE now. So Ive used Nifskope (Brilliant Tool) to implement a fix. It was a choice between Removing Collision period, OR Replacing it using collision from a similar statue. I chose the latter and it's close enough to be imperceptible in game.

As I'm guessing the LE version may need a fix to as it doesn't seem that it was the actual conversion of the mesh that borked collision. I made a patch for LE also using the older LE meshes. I'm not sure if its required and cant test if it works but I think it will. if someone can try the LE patch and let every one know it would be good. In fact same goes for SE really.

NOTE, You may still get a CTD in the Temple, if you haven't re-exported Facegen files, as some one wisely suggested. This is because one of the Sisters will enter the temple and boom CTD. there may be other causes but this was the game stopper for me.

ALSO, if you want to test the cause before using the patch. Make a save before entering temple as a backup. Enter main temple entrance. Toggle console, tfc, go to each of the four statues in turn and select with cursor. Make sure you have the actual statue selected and not something else. Simply type "disable" less quotation marks. Do this for all four statues. Then tfc again and test for CTD.

Sorry it's a bit long winded, but better safe than Sorry. Thanks to  Sanguine's little helper for the hard work of furthering this mod. Its Brill, Thankyou. This patch is just a quick fix until/if you do an update.

Your Welcome Yinkle, but make sure it works for you. I'm testing proximity to other statues but nothing so far. It just seems to have been the one at the mo. There was a variant of it that was never used & Ive patched it in case it is in future. To be honest. I suspected the collision in beginning and moved all the statues away from the pillars behind them. That only made a few seconds more before CTD time. Im rusty as hell as Ive been away from the game a while plus Im getting on a bit so a little slower these days lol. I think the satue arms were moved slightly to get the hands above the dress. That seems to have been what borked it but just a guess with out looking deeper and Im not in mood to get into blender again lol

EDIT Update - OK, I've been to every statue in game including the ones that are hidden until later. No problems on any of the others. That's not to say there may be other problem meshes but thats as much as I can do for now. I don't have the patience to go right through this thread but would love to help in with any other problems if I'm able and they point me in right direction.

3 hours ago, ShadowM8 said:

Your Welcome Yinkle, but make sure it works for you. I'm testing proximity to other statues but nothing so far. It just seems to have been the one at the mo. There was a variant of it that was never used & Ive patched it in case it is in future. To be honest. I suspected the collision in beginning and moved all the statues away from the pillars behind them. That only made a few seconds more before CTD time. Im rusty as hell as Ive been away from the game a while plus Im getting on a bit so a little slower these days lol. I think the satue arms were moved slightly to get the hands above the dress. That seems to have been what borked it but just a guess with out looking deeper and Im not in mood to get into blender again lol

EDIT Update - OK, I've been to every statue in game including the ones that are hidden until later. No problems on any of the others. That's not to say there may be other problem meshes but thats as much as I can do for now. I don't have the patience to go right through this thread but would love to help in with any other problems if I'm able and they point me in right direction.

Nice one fella and I'm sure lots of peeps will thank you in the long run :)

On 7/19/2019 at 4:12 PM, Adviser69 said:

Looks like Deep deleted it when I updated the BSA version. Also, the BSA version DOES include the statue texture fix. Looking through the BSA version now and checking the textures, then I'm gonna look in game and see if I can reproduce this problem. Meanwhile, see if you have any other mods that add or change anything to the Temple of Dibella.

I bow before your greatness, it is working fine so far :) Thanks!

On 7/8/2019 at 12:32 AM, Arcticelf said:

I can confirm the crash for Blind cliff bastion.  There is an NPC for this mod in there.  I went into the creation kit and regenerated the facegen and things have started working again.  I have attached a zip of the facegen I used in case anyone who is having the crash there wants to grab it.

Blind cliff fix.zip 849.62 kB · 39 downloads

How do you install the fix?

2 hours ago, sameperson1914 said:

Svana wont talk to me, i think because some vampires killed Bolli, and now the collect marks quest is failed forever, what do i do?

a. Can you load a save where you aren't at the point of Svana not talking to you?

b. Start a new game?

c. Console wizardry + ??? = Profit?

51 minutes ago, Arcticelf said:

So what creates the Cum overlay effect that shows up in the mod and how do we turn it off?

it's sweat not cum :classic_laugh: But aside from leaving the cell I am not sure how to turn it off. I remember to have seen something like a switch for that. Once upon the time.

You might try and search this thread for "sweat" and have luck ?

Getting  a CTD every time I see, Sister Moira in Dawnstar.

Load Order:

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     ETaC - RESOURCES.esm
  6  6     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  7  7     Heels Sound.esm
  8  8     ApachiiHairFemales.esm
  9  9     ApachiiHair.esm
 10  a     hdtHighHeel.esm
 11  b     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 12  c     SexLab.esm
 13  d     SexLabAroused.esm
 14  e     LegacyoftheDragonborn.esm
 15  f     Gray Fox Cowl.esm
 16 10     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 17 11     SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
 18 12     EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
 19 13     Cutting Room Floor.esp
 20 14     EmbersHD.esp
 21 15     DBM_CRF_Patch.esp
 22 16     BetterQuestObjectives.esp
           BetterQuestObjectives - BCS Patch.esp
 23 17     Vivid WeathersSE.esp
 24 18     dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
           dD-Medium Script Range.esp
           dD-Larger Splatter Size.esp
 25 19     ELFX - NoPlayerHomes.esp
254 FE   0 UNP Vanilla Outfits.esp
 26 1a     SkyUI_SE.esp
           BetterQuestObjectives-CRFPatch.esp
           BetterQuestObjectives-DBForevertoMisc.esp
 27 1b     ETaC - Complete.esp
 28 1c     OBIS SE.esp
           DBM_OBIS_Patch.esp
           Vivid Weathers SE - Extended Snow.esp
           Vivid Weathers - Extended Rain.esp
 29 1d     WeightlessOV_MERGED.esp
           BetterQuestObjectives - LOTD Patch.esp
 30 1e     LeatherBackpackBrown-300.esp
 31 1f     LeatherBackpackBlack-300.esp
 32 20     LeatherBackpack-300.esp
           Dragonborn Delayed - After Dragonslayer.esp
 33 21     IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
 34 22     dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
 35 23     OpulentThievesGuild.esp
 36 24     RaceMenu.esp
 37 25     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 38 26     InigoPerkPointGiver.esp
 39 27     iHUD.esp
 40 28     AutoHideAmmo.esp
 41 29     SexLab_Solutions.esp
 42 2a     AMatterOfTime.esp
 43 2b     UnreadBooksGlow.esp
 44 2c     SLAnimLoader.esp
 45 2d     The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
 46 2e     UIExtensions.esp
 47 2f     FNIS.esp
 48 30     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 49 31     SGEyebrows.esp
 50 32     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 51 33     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 52 34     XPMSE.esp
 53 35     SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
 54 36     NibblesAnimObjects.esp
 55 37     Trade & Barter.esp
 56 38     SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
 57 39     SexLabTools.esp
 58 3a     BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
254 FE   1 Qw_BarenziahQuestMarkers_USSEP Patch.esp
 59 3b     SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
 60 3c     AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
 61 3d     Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
 62 3e     RDO - AFT v1.66 Patch.esp
 63 3f     RDO - CRF + USSEP Patch.esp
           RDO - USSEP Patch.esp
 64 40     AI Overhaul.esp
 65 41     SPTConsistentOlderPeopleSE.esp
254 FE   2 Qw_ConsistentOlderPeople_AIOverhaul Patch.esp
254 FE   3 Qw_AIOverhaul_CRF Patch.esp
 66 42     Bijin_AIO-SV 2018.esp
 67 43     SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
 68 44     Training Dummies XP.esp
 69 45     The Brotherhood of Old.esp
 70 46     Skyrim Better Roads and Bridges - All In One - Merged.esp
 71 47     Run For Your Lives.esp
 72 48     QaxeWinterholdRebuild.esp
 73 49     Immersive Patrols II.esp
 74 4a     SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
 75 4b     SexLab_Dialogues.esp
 76 4c     Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
 77 4d     CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp
 78 4e     The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
 79 4f     Training Dummies XP Dawnguard.esp
 80 50     FNISspells.esp
           Bijin NPCs.esp
           Bijin Warmaidens.esp
           Bijin Wives.esp
           Dawnguard Delayed - Level 50.esp
 81 51     Jewelry limiter.esp
 82 52     AHZmoreHUD.esp
 83 53     SLAL_K4Anims.esp
 84 54     sandboxcylinderheight.esp
254 FE   4 NotificationLog.esp
 85 55     SLALAnimObj.esp
           Serana.esp
           Valerica.esp
 86 56     Footprints.esp
 87 57     Dawnguard&VolkiharArtifactsQuests.esp
 88 58     DBM_DGE_Patch.esp
           BetterQuestObjectives-AFTPatch.esp
           BetterQuestObjectives-PaarDilemmaPatch.esp
 89 59     OBIS SE Patrols Addon.esp
 90 5a     TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
           OBIS Female Mannequins Patch.esp
 91 5b     female mannequins.esp
 92 5c     CiceroFemaleSE.esp
254 FE   5 Smoking Torches And Candles.esp
 93 5d     SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
 94 5e     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
           BetterQuestObjectives-AlternateStartPatch.esp
 95 5f     ELFXEnhancer.esp
 96 60     Bashed Patch, 0.esp
 97 61     Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp

9 hours ago, Smexly said:

I CTD when I try to enter the room where the Sybil is being held in the fort. Using the SE. 

2 hours ago, Penfold187 said:

Getting  a CTD every time I see, Sister Moira in Dawnstar.

The fix has already been posted if you look a couple of pages back. I'm seriously tired of repeating myself.

8 hours ago, Adviser69 said:

The fix has already been posted if you look a couple of pages back. I'm seriously tired of repeating myself.

Sorry for being AWOL for a while. Updating the files for SoD SE will be first on my list when I come back in a couple of weeks.

I haven't play this mod for a long time. My wife asked me to install it and try it. Have no complain but a question: why my characters has to do all tasks for Bard college and Mara temple? Wouldn't be a quicker to progress if she only perform one task for each guild. My opinion is that Senna should give her tasks more related to Dibella guild than doing jobs for other guilds that automatically makes her the member of that guild. My wife doesn't want to be a member of Bard college and Mara's follower. Unfortunately she quit playing the mod after second task given by dark elf women on Mara temple. So she asked me to ask you if there is a possibility to eliminate unecessary quests from other guilds because if she wanted to join Bard college and Mara guild, she will use vanilla quests system.