The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

3 hours ago, Adviser69 said:

Yeah, I'm working it out with Kythana. Could be the dead sister in the tower causing the crash.

I was having the same issue of CTD when entering the tower in the SE version.  I tried several things including removing other mods,  "self cleaning" the sisterhood mods via SSEEDIT.  But what finally seemed to fix it for me was re-saving the ESPs in the latest Creation Kit.  Didn't change anything, just re-saved.  I got past the tower and am continuing on my play thru.  

EDIT:  The version I re-saved were the ones linked in post 3165 of this forum.

3 hours ago, MountainManCO said:

I was having the same issue of CTD when entering the tower in the SE version.  I tried several things including removing other mods,  "self cleaning" the sisterhood mods via SSEEDIT.  But what finally seemed to fix it for me was re-saving the ESPs in the latest Creation Kit.  Didn't change anything, just re-saved.  I got past the tower and am continuing on my play thru.  

EDIT:  The version I re-saved were the ones linked in post 3165 of this forum.

I tried the same thing and it worked when I re-saved separately using the creation kit

15 hours ago, Adviser69 said:

Hmm, after going through my quest logs, you're right, there is only two. One in Broken Tower Redoubt and one in Melka's Tower. My bad.

Interesting, I'll have to see what SoD adds to Morvunskar. Also, are you using the updated versions of any of DeepBlueFrog's other mods? And are you using a child NPC replacer like RSChildren or TKAA?

Same question for you. Are you using any child replacer mod like RSChildren or TKAA? The reason being is Fjotra was originally a child in the vanilla game. SoD turns her to a teenage adult. So any child replacers have to be placed before SoD in load order.

I use Others Daughters, can this be the problem. ? I will move the load order and try again.

17 hours ago, Adviser69 said:

Yeah, I'm working it out with Kythana. Could be the dead sister in the tower causing the crash.

That is interesting I had a crash over in the hot springs where you see the sisters bathing it crashed when I got near to them.

1 hour ago, Damicles said:

That is interesting I had a crash over in the hot springs where you see the sisters bathing it crashed when I got near to them.

This behavior also is fixed with resaving the ESPs with the latest Creation Kit for SE.  Before it had a CTD when being too near the sister at the hot springs as well.

Hi,

i used the offered Bodyslide files. Result was not good. I think they were not made for Skyrim SE with CBBE 1.5.3

I made a conversion want to share. DeepBlueFrog gave permision.

File is for Skyrim SE with CBBE body version 1.5.3. They are with CBPC physics and without. Prebuilds were made with zero slider setup. Do not like the pre-builds? Make your own outfit using project files. ?

I appreciate comments and critic.

I will support this file.

Something looks weird in your game? Check if you really use CBBE 1.5.3 first, please.

I will not lend a hand if you do not know how to build outfits with bodyslide. Use a search machine, please.

My native language is German. Forgive mistages (sic!) in English, please. Hints via PM welcome.

SL DibellaCult CBBE files SE_0_5_1.7z

Comment about crash of this mod.

I got one crash so far. I happens at entering Inner Sanctum of the Temple. I entered several in game days later successfully at first try. I do not believe crash was caused by the mod.

I had no other crash or issue so far. I played this mod more than 10 time successfully.

Prevent crash with re-save mod in CK maybe coincidence. Skyrim does behave strange sometimes. When it works, fine. But do not trust this, please.

I am using Skyrim SE with CBBE 1.5.3 XPMSE plus physic extension. I never ever did a change in .esp or scripts. I did conversion according tutorial at nexusmods.com. Worked perfect.

I unpacked the archives for both the Cult and Sisters using BAE, used NIF Optimizer on the meshes, ran the esps through the SE CK and made sure to load them after RS Children Overhaul. The traveling sisters work fine and no ones face seems messed up, but when I try to talk to the Senna in the temple or the sister near the hot spring, I get a CTD, every time. I'm using the SE version, btw.

17 hours ago, WCSC said:

I wanted to try this mod but question on the requirements.  It asks for ZAZ animations, I already have a lot of other animations, is there another way to add ZaZ for this to work?

ZAZ is a basic package.  It includes some bondage items, too. In my opinion it is a must have pack.

When you use Skyrim SE and FNIS XXL you should never run in an animation problem. FNIS XXL allows more than 20,000 animations.  There is no technical reason for not using tons of animation. Reports of problems are, as far as I saw, very old. Solve by FNIS XXL for Skyrim SE. ?

On 6/5/2019 at 5:11 PM, Sasquatcher said:

I unpacked the archives for both the Cult and Sisters using BAE, used NIF Optimizer on the meshes, ran the esps through the SE CK and made sure to load them after RS Children Overhaul. The traveling sisters work fine and no ones face seems messed up, but when I try to talk to the Senna in the temple or the sister near the hot spring, I get a CTD, every time. I'm using the SE version, btw. 

I suggest to try the offered SE versions.

Can you talk to other sisters? They are at the Windspeak Inn (Dawnstar), Temple of Nine Divine (Solitude), Shrine near Old Hroldan (follow the road south from Markath).

I run the Version SE April 2019 Versions without any own conversion.  No problem so far (rescued the Sybil an stopped quest). I ran the two previous versions before.  Did the quest completly without any problem.

Example Sister at Dawnstar (moded, sorry ?)

20190606204223_1.thumb.jpg.500d7c58ef21e581231693902ff79242.jpg

7 hours ago, 5MHdxfn said:

When you use Skyrim SE and FNIS XXL you should never run in an animation problem. FNIS XXL allows more than 20,000 animations. ?

But the game will crash long before you ever reach that number (somewhere between 12 to 14k animations), no matter how much are theoretically supported.

7 hours ago, 5MHdxfn said:

ZAZ is a basic package.  It includes some bondage items, too. In my opinion it is a must have pack.

When you use Skyrim SE and FNIS XXL you should never run in an animation problem. FNIS XXL allows more than 20,000 animations.  There is no technical reason for not using tons of animation. Reports of problems are, as far as I saw, very old. Solve by FNIS XXL for Skyrim SE. ?

Even with XXL, once you get to about 11,000 -14,000 animations (varies), you may begin to experience crashes after the menu (loading a save or starting a new game).  20,000 is a theoretical limit.  When you start to get these crashes, the only real fix I've seen is to remove animations until the crashing stops and you can load a save or start a new game.

Note for others reading this, a single HKX file is 1 animation. Most named/grouped animations are comprised of several HKX files played together.  Also be aware that Flower Girls and OSA/OSEX are separate animation frameworks with their own, unshared, animation sets.  Despite these sets not being shared/seen by Sexlab, they still count against your total animation limit in FNIS XXL.

17 hours ago, 5MHdxfn said:

I suggest to try the offered SE versions.

Can you talk to other sisters? They are at the Windspeak Inn (Dawnstar), Temple of Nine Divine (Solitude), Shrine near Old Hroldan (follow the road south from Markath).

I run the Version SE April 2019 Versions without any own conversion.  No problem so far (rescued the Sybil an stopped quest). I ran the two previous versions before.  Did the quest completly without any problem.

Example Sister at Dawnstar (moded, sorry ?)

Reveal hidden contents

20190606204223_1.thumb.jpg.500d7c58ef21e581231693902ff79242.jpg

I did, that's why I tried doing what I did. Like I said, the traveling sisters work fine, but select few cause CTDs. I haven't run into those others that you've mentioned though. Maybe I'll test em.

On 6/5/2019 at 8:26 PM, WCSC said:

I wanted to try this mod but question on the requirements.  It asks for ZAZ animations, I already have a lot of other animations, is there another way to add ZaZ for this to work?

Zaz also allows me to add some bondage element to Sisterhood without requiring the massive Devious Devices as a requirement.

anyone knows of mods that work great with is one that is not in a beta (it works great with current version of the mods and have more stuff that sort of add to it)

because is mod is great and would like more sort of expansions for it

o and i can say great mod i would love if mod creator or creators make expansions to it specificity if you would even corrupt cities or even the guilds  and other temples i would also love if the mod can add stuff for males to :)

5 hours ago, sellotape22 said:

entering the inner sanctum crashes the game. Can some kind soul please help me

Had this once. Enterd sucessfuly after a couple of days spend far way from Markath. No idea why it works fine later. I did not chnage anything in my setup. Just played (no just waited or slep) around Winterhold and Riften.

On 6/7/2019 at 3:30 AM, Armalgon said:

But the game will crash long before you ever reach that number (somewhere between 12 to 14k animations), no matter how much are theoretically supported.

On 6/7/2019 at 3:37 AM, 4nk8r said:

Even with XXL, once you get to about 11,000 -14,000 animations (varies), you may begin to experience crashes after the menu (loading a save or starting a new game).  20,000 is a theoretical limit.  When you start to get these crashes, the only real fix I've seen is to remove animations until the crashing stops and you can load a save or start a new game.

I run with 16k+ animations (FNIS log) without crash. I thought it is normal for everybody using SE with XXL. Maybe I am a lucky guy. ?

I alread thought about learnig the basics of animation control. I turned off a lot of them of in game.  I like just one of a complete set in several cases. But:  no crash, no need. ?

Anyway: The Skyrim engine does not really use of my resources. In my case it uses just 2GB RAM, one CPU core (15% max) and 20% of my GPU power. I guess this is caused by "it must run on XBox 360". The XBox 360 was 6 years old when Skyrim was released. More relict than anything else. ?F.. sale department ?

On 6/2/2019 at 10:59 PM, JAK003 said:

I tried the same thing and it worked when I re-saved separately using the creation kit

This did not work for me on the most recent version. I did have the temple crash (and could reliably duplicate it), but that cleared up with the June 1 version. Due to the character's location when the crash occurred, I suspect the "permissions of kitchen items in temple" (or moving kitchen to its own cell) is what fixed it, but I can't be certain. In any case, temple crash is fixed, tower crash remains an issue, and CK re-save doesn't fix it for me. I'm trying to track down what may be causing the issue, including checking conflicts with other mods. At this point, my main suspect is Immersive Wenches, but I don't have any confirmation yet. It occurs during the loading screen when opening the door to the tower. Nothing in Papyrus logs, or any of the other SSE logs that indicates the error. I'll continue working to narrow down the problem, but if anyone has suggestions, I'd be glad to hear them.

Additional info on what I've checked: moving the mod later in the mod order does not help. There are several flagged conflicts (one on a chest, and a conflict between the dibellacult and dibellacultsisters) concerning Fjotra. Fixing the conflict or removing the cultsisters mod does not help. I still get the feeling it's something with Fjotra, but I can't pin it down.