The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

Okay, I yanked everything out EXCEPT basic fixes and what was required to run Sisterhood of Dibella. Still get the crash ON A NEW GAME (coc BrokenTowerRedoubt02). Here is the minimal mod list in reverse load order (MO2):

Spoiler

+FNIS Results
+DibellaSisterhood SE April 2019
+ZAZ 8.0+ CBBE HDT SE Rev2
+MYSLALPACK v12.0
+SexLabFrameworkSE
+Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE
+Alternate Start - Live Another Life
+Achievements Mods Enabler
+JContainers SE
+PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions
+FileAccess Interface for Skyrim SE Scripts - FISSES
+Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch
+SSE Fixes
+SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin)
+(SKSE64) Havok Fix
+skse64 2 00 15
+Dragonborn.esm - cleaned
+HearthFires.esm - cleaned
+Dawnguard.esm - cleaned
+Update.esm - cleaned
*DLC: Dragonborn
*DLC: HearthFires
*DLC: Dawnguard

Here is the plugin list in load order:

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
FISS.esp
SexLab.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
FNIS.esp
FNISspells.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

I am open to any suggestions at this point to get it working.

17 hours ago, whraven said:

Okay, I yanked everything out EXCEPT basic fixes and what was required to run Sisterhood of Dibella. Still get the crash ON A NEW GAME (coc BrokenTowerRedoubt02). Here is the minimal mod list in reverse load order (MO2):

Reveal hidden contents

+FNIS Results
+DibellaSisterhood SE April 2019
+ZAZ 8.0+ CBBE HDT SE Rev2
+MYSLALPACK v12.0
+SexLabFrameworkSE
+Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE
+Alternate Start - Live Another Life
+Achievements Mods Enabler
+JContainers SE
+PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions
+FileAccess Interface for Skyrim SE Scripts - FISSES
+Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch
+SSE Fixes
+SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin)
+(SKSE64) Havok Fix
+skse64 2 00 15
+Dragonborn.esm - cleaned
+HearthFires.esm - cleaned
+Dawnguard.esm - cleaned
+Update.esm - cleaned
*DLC: Dragonborn
*DLC: HearthFires
*DLC: Dawnguard

Here is the plugin list in load order:

Reveal hidden contents

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
FISS.esp
SexLab.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
FNIS.esp
FNISspells.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

I am open to any suggestions at this point to get it working.

All I can say is load up the plugin in CK, select Fjotra and press ctrl+F4 to export facegen, then save it again. Other than that, I don't know what else to suggest. I run Immersive Wenches myself and I haven't had any conflict in that lead. And everything worked right off the bat for me when got rid of and reconverted everything for SoD for the June update, so this is quite frustrating to me. There is literally NOTHING different in the files and plugin for my own installation that is or isn't already in the packed rar file.

HI, I am having problems with this mod.  First, the dialogue is not showing up.  I have searched this discussion and saw somewhere that I may need to enable dialogue.  How do I do this?  I don't see the mod listed in the MCM menu.  I am using Vortex and my load order is  SexLab_DibellaCult.esp, Sisterhood of Mara.esp, and SexLab_DibellaCults_Sisters.exp as the last three plugins in my load order.

Second, I can't seem to rescue the Sybil. When I enter the room where the Sybil is being held by the Foresworn Briarheart, the game crashes.

Obviously I'm a noob so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

21 hours ago, Adviser69 said:

All I can say is load up the plugin in CK, select Fjotra and press ctrl+F4 to export facegen, then save it again. Other than that, I don't know what else to suggest. I run Immersive Wenches myself and I haven't had any conflict in that lead. And everything worked right off the bat for me when got rid of and reconverted everything for SoD for the June update, so this is quite frustrating to me. There is literally NOTHING different in the files and plugin for my own installation that is or isn't already in the packed rar file.

I quite understand. I'll try the facegen later today and let you know the results. At this point I'm just chasing anything that even slightly relates. I've turned on all sorts of logging, but nothing shows that indicates the problem. I'm also going to try re-verifying my installation. If I find anything at all, I'll post it here.

On 6/12/2019 at 1:14 PM, Adviser69 said:

On 6/13/2019 at 10:55 AM, whraven said:

I quite understand. I'll try the facegen later today and let you know the results. At this point I'm just chasing anything that even slightly relates. I've turned on all sorts of logging, but nothing shows that indicates the problem. I'm also going to try re-verifying my installation. If I find anything at all, I'll post it here.

This worked! I was aware of many instances of texture glitches that could be resolved by CK facegen export, but I had never heard of bad facegens causing CTD. Interesting.

An unfortunate side issue was that I ran a file verification less than an hour after the SSE update was released. For those who don't know, this overrides any update blocking you have set and updates anyway. I took the opportunity to learn the Steam Console commands to access old manifests rather than restore from my Windows backup. So, it is possible the file update helped, but I still believe it was the facegen export that solved the problem. I also have had issues with SD+ and am not using it, but this may also have contributed to the issues I had had with it originally (although I believe the CTD issue there is over-running string limits, which is a characteristic of my current mod list).

In any case, thanks for your suggestion, and many thanks for your mods.

I dont know if this is just happening to me but when i get the quest to corrupt the three sisters of dibella the game starts to crash every time when i get near their shrine. I tryed to start the game and run to them as soon as possible, so i was able to speak with them but then a few sec later the game crashes. This happens as well when i try to enter Morvaths lair and its defenetly the mod because i disabled every mod i had and tested it. When i turn of this mod everything works fine. 

If you have already saved fjotra from captivity can this cause a crash at the tower too, Upon entering the door of the tower the game quits out. I cant seem to find Fjotra in the CK unless i'm missing her title in there.

(same issue that whraven had with the tower)

Would a fresh install of dibellas sisterhood and de-installing wenches works too.

Or do i need to look into a fresh intall of all mods first.

Just found this and it's great so far :)

I think i'm missing something obvious though, I can't find where to download the files for the dibella cult.

"SexLab_DibellaCult.esp needs to be loaded BEFORE SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp"

Any hints ?

2 hours ago, Angahran said:

I think i'm missing something obvious though, I can't find where to download the files for the dibella cult.

"SexLab_DibellaCult.esp needs to be loaded BEFORE SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp"

Any hints ?

Go to the first post, click on view file, click on Download this File on the page that loads, click on the newest downloads for your body mod / version of skyrim.  Then extract those files, there you go.

3 hours ago, Angahran said:

Any hints ?

Look at the files in the download page - you need to extract both files with the same date in the name.

i crash when i enter the tower and morvunskar. when i look at SSEEdit this mod, ELFX and skyrim unofficial patch are the only mods that affect these locations. i've removed ELFX so it must be this mod.

On 6/22/2019 at 5:24 AM, pepe_silvia said:

Always CTD in Dawnstar's Windpeak Inn in SSE with this mod (with and without the Sisters addon). Saved in CK to change to Form 44 and I used NIF Optimizer. Any other suggestions on what may be causing it?

i crash there too whenever i walk too close to the sister NPC

Oh good grief, why did I even try to convert this mod...

For some reason the facegens for the Sisters and Fjotra keep getting borked when I've re-uploaded and I don't know why. All I can say is open Creation Kit and use Ctrl+F4 to export the facegen of all the added Sisters, Anwen, Hamal, Orla, Senna, Fjotra, Lisbet, and Haelga, and re-save the plugin. If you have NPC replacers like Bijin or Pandorable, you don't need to export Senna or Haelga.

I really would love to figure out the cause of this. The conversion of both SoD and SoDSisters is working perfectly on my build. I'd like to know what's so different about my build from other people that they are having so many facegen CTD problems.