OK, look for the ID for "restore mortal vitality" (aka AngrimGhostRestoreSpell ) in console.  Add it to your character and cast it (player.addspell ID ).

Out of curiosity, did you upgrade the mod after acquiring the Hungry Ghost curse?

I think that yes, don't remember well.

Is anyone else getting a ctd issue with this mod? It happens usually about 30 seconds after loading into game. I don't see anything in papyrus and all the requirements are being met. 

CTD can happens a lot for me with the Daedra scenes, as well as in Erikur's house (only on save, for some reason). If you've gotten to a daedra scene and that's what is causing your crashes, try disabling race specific animation adjustments in SL, I read that this could be a problem.

EDIT: Whoops, Erikur's house is from the other mod :P

Please someone have id AngrimGhostRestoreSpell?

The id will be unique to your game, as the first 2 numbers are the hexadecimal equivalent to where Angrim's Apprentice is in your load order. So unless you'd be willing to try all 254 possible combinations from 01 to FE, (00 is always Skyrim.esm, and FF is Skyrim's dummy esp which only exists while Skyrim is running.) no one can give you the spell id. I'd first recommend making sure you try caps where appropriate in the AngrimGhostRestoreSpell. I can't remember if that mattered. If not, then next I would double check what version you are running of Angrim's Apprentice. You weren't sure if you had updated before or after becoming a ghost, but regardless of that, the effect should still be in the game. So the fact that it doesn't seem to be appearing in the help lookup makes me wonder if you even have the latest version.

Look it up by the English title, not the CK one (i.e. "restore mortal vitality").  Caps don't matter.  Quotes do.

The console 'help' is sometimes inconsistent about this - some things work with CK names, others with their in-game names.  Always try both, before giving up.

Of course, if neither one works then we're back to the other hypothesis that someone mentioned: maybe you don't have the current version installed.

Look it up by the English title, not the CK one (i.e. "restore mortal vitality").  Caps don't matter.  Quotes do.

The console 'help' is sometimes inconsistent about this - some things work with CK names, others with their in-game names.  Always try both, before giving up.

Of course, if neither one works then we're back to the other hypothesis that someone mentioned: maybe you don't have the current version installed.

I have 2.11.

I'm on the last stage of the quest (character is being belted by angrim and will eventually be turned into a succubus). I'm getting a CTD on save issue whenever the belt and plugs are equipped.

It's just easier for me to skip this part. What's the quest id name and stage I need to set to get to the last part where he's satisfied the character has met the conditions for the enthrallment? (ie; setstage (questname???) (quest stage number).

Thanks. 

It was the first time, that I played the quest beyond the point, where I have a bounty on my head. As I was not aware that it is part of the story, I was confused at first and reloaded from an earlier save. My next guess was another mod running wild and punishing me...  until I read here that this is totally fine and intended.

I want to suggest to make it more recognizable for the player as a proper part of the quest.

Maybe another dialog line from Angrim or a message box or a scribble note like "Read this, but not before you have left my home"?

I'm really getting frustrated with this mod. I've gotten to the ending where the player gets the succubus curse. Ironically, I don't consider this a 'bad' ending, because of the bonuses it confers. Sure she has to sleep around a lot, but that's not as much of a problem as it looks at first glance.

However, I'm at the sequence where Angrim betrays the player, and summons the Dremora. She has "raging lust" as a condition in her magic-affecting list. When the player speaks with Angrim about all the lust, it starts the sequence, "raging lust" goes away, the emissary shows up and starts a few aborted sex sequences (starts, aborts, they just stand there,) and then when I select Angrim, he says that he's got someone who can use her, then everyone just stands around and nothing happens. There's no "succubus curse" in the magic-affecting table, either.

What just happened, and how do I fix this?

It was the first time, that I played the quest beyond the point, where I have a bounty on my head. As I was not aware that it is part of the story, I was confused at first and reloaded from an earlier save. My next guess was another mod running wild and punishing me...  until I read here that this is totally fine and intended.

I want to suggest to make it more recognizable for the player as a proper part of the quest.

Maybe another dialog line from Angrim or a message box or a scribble note like "Read this, but not before you have left my home"?

That particular wrinkle was disabled in the last release, so I don't see much point in expanding it.

I'm really getting frustrated with this mod. I've gotten to the ending where the player gets the succubus curse. Ironically, I don't consider this a 'bad' ending, because of the bonuses it confers. Sure she has to sleep around a lot, but that's not as much of a problem as it looks at first glance.

However, I'm at the sequence where Angrim betrays the player, and summons the Dremora. She has "raging lust" as a condition in her magic-affecting list. When the player speaks with Angrim about all the lust, it starts the sequence, "raging lust" goes away, the emissary shows up and starts a few aborted sex sequences (starts, aborts, they just stand there,) and then when I select Angrim, he says that he's got someone who can use her, then everyone just stands around and nothing happens. There's no "succubus curse" in the magic-affecting table, either.

What just happened, and how do I fix this?

I think all of your issues come down to whatever is preventing the sex sequences.  That sounds like some other mod interfering, or possibly just massive script lag (your Papyrus log might indicate which).  But it can't be any of the common mods since nobody else is reporting similar issues.

For the aftermath, Angrim only mentions 'someone else' if either Simple Slavery or DvCidhna is installed.  The only thing I can think of that matches your symptom there is if you've already played the DvCidhna pirate quest.  Is that guess correct?

That particular wrinkle was disabled in the last release, so I don't see much point in expanding it.

My fault :)

I have come to a state of mind where I distrust the stability and coherence of my skyrim so much, that I misinterpret pretty good story elements as "something-has-broken-..-ugh-..-again"

I wanted to mention a really cool mod interaction I found. I actually thought it was part of this mod. When tied and gagged in the basement with Cursed Loot, sometimes the new gag dialogue from that mod will trigger. This happened to me and I was equipped with one of the timed belts from that mod, I could not proceed with Angrim's quest until the belt came off.

It worked quite seamlessly, although there are probably some outcomes from that dialogue which would harm the quest in some way.

I've had Cursed Loot equip a yoke in that situation, much to the character's consternation. But the funniest unintended interaction was one time when my character broke into Angrim's chest to steal a book - and got hit with the Damsel in Distress event as punishment.  I came this close to making that into an intentional result, but decided it was too cruel to be the default.

Mostly, the only thing I worry about disabling at times is DCUR sex attacks; having those trigger during the Dremora scene would probably be a total mess.