LL Oblivion Gallery (general screenshots thread)

1 hour ago, movomo said:

Have you changed your setup lately? I think the graphics somehow got better....

I'm now playing Oblivion at the full native resolution of the NEC professional grade monitor I have on my gaming computer.  For some reason I couldn't do this before without the game crashing, but I did a careful fresh reinstall of the game and this time around all was good.  Video card is a GTX 960 which is nothing special, but it certainly makes the game world look nice.

11 hours ago, foreversleep said:

Brocade?

Nah.... I was talking about 'clothing' rather than 'cloth'... You know the long gloves... the fingerless one. I thought they had a special name, other than long gloves or fingerless gloves or whatever that involves 'gloves'.

But I couldn't find anything remarkably special. Maybe my memory is mixed up.

Or maybe it was 'opera gauntlets' or something...

Out camping...

ScreenShot2654.jpg.5a4d708aac68831ee28788ae6a5bc028.jpg

Spoiler

Lovers Juice in action...tends to pick on certain female NPCs in the game. Vilja for example...always getting leaky boobs. Theory...large moons going over affect certain girls tide-wise.

I had to fix the translation and the animations for it to work properly in the version I have, mind-you. Plus do something about the ridiculous amount of potions added during sex...much reduced.

The Redguard girl is one of Ave Brave's Redguards...available here at LL. She uses Amber's palms and TDA's feet for a much more realistic look. Both available here at LL, as well.

ScreenShot2655.jpg.8fc3c9d74fa8816cd750e536319cd650.jpgScreenShot2656.jpg.472968bc9778812912d37154308ffdcf.jpgScreenShot2661.jpg.6de392eb18144fef9245b597cfb91aae.jpg

12 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Theory...large moons going over affect certain girls tide-wise.

Master Irlav Jarol awards Kena DogOnPorch with the Golden Soul Gem for the proving of the theorem of the Magic from the Sky and discovery of its effect on female animals.

7 minutes ago, movomo said:

Master Irlav Jarol awards Kena DogOnPorch with the Golden Soul Gem for the proving of the theorem of the Magic from the Sky and discovery of its effect on female animals.

I love carrot/stick mods...Vilja's leaky tits are definitely the stick. This is my wife's PC and right in the middle of battle, Vilja will need to suddenly milk those boobs...leaving her for a minute or two to fight alone. Greatly increasing their chance of capture by Ichabod's Player Slave Encounters, I might add. 

TDA made a mod that adds to this giving Vilja a weak bladder...so she's off to find a bush or container to pee on when it suits her. Pretty funny in-game... 

Took me half a day, but I finally got one character done. I have to say that it's no wonder there aren't more character overhauls for this game.

From the left: Original, then a look I thought would be better for an elf, and then the final-ish. I'm going to try and make her look a little older later.

ScreenShotJensine.png.5e4abb66f795078718cc3b7c7fa620be.pngScreenShot184.png.ce42d77fc871b2fea4164c1023201c82.png