LL Oblivion Gallery (general screenshots thread)

Capone, Shivering Isles...one of those creepy places full of faded Southern Belle types. Lover's Blackmail....enhanced with rewritten dialogue...my goodness, the original translation (I assume) was hard to understand....brings the PC to the islands for a number of quests. Free fresh haircut thanks to the various sex freaks living on these islands. Giant tits clip with everything...hazard of the job. But it is amusing when she sweeps a table clean with them when she bumps one a bit too hard. :classic_wink:

ScreenShot2877.jpg.0caaa7de3101e66b78880b732bb58d0d.jpg

Spoiler

ScreenShot2879.jpg.13c0fd64367b966ccec1157abe8a9a47.jpgScreenShot2875.jpg.575ca9bdfad5ad7350aa28f50caa8afb.jpgScreenShot2874.jpg.240bb42cd506250ad368fdd262f2cf6b.jpg

3 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Capone, Shivering Isles...one of those creepy places full of faded Southern Belle types. Lover's Blackmail....enhanced with rewritten dialogue...my goodness, the original translation (I assume) was hard to understand....brings the PC to the islands for a number of quests. Free fresh haircut thanks to the various sex freaks living on these islands. Giant tits clip with everything...hazard of the job. But it is amusing when she sweeps a table clean with them when she bumps one a bit too hard. :classic_wink:

Reveal hidden contents

.hazard of the job??

I don’t understand, are you in a bad mood? -Swim in the witch's cauldron:) 

16 hours ago, TDA said:

I don’t understand, are you in a bad mood? -Swim in the witch's cauldron:) 

Eye of newt....a little warm for swimming.

hazard of the job??

Big ones always get in the way. Ask any girl with large boobs...ask nicely, mind you.

:classic_tongue::classic_laugh:

Thought I'd better re-post these replacement clothes for Speedbuster's Curvaceous bodies since I deleted the old ones by mistake...both big and bigger versions. Ave Brave did the conversions. All the credit for that. :classic_smile: All are BBB etc...

A few examples...

ScreenShot2892.jpg.85ff685fac74442f3dc1b689306d5cbd.jpgScreenShot2893.jpg.ce59d09e5b4b51de8489cbc97c1019e9.jpgScreenShot2894.jpg.5221396ee2e94f5b14b4b5f9e9a5b13f.jpg

Files below...no esp...I suppose I could make a version with an esp if there's demand. PM me if an esp version is of interest. But most of us know how to add clothes via the Construction Set by now...so we'll see.

6 hours ago, TDA said:

heh, simple canadian humor ...

there is about the same anectode when a student answers the question about the structure of the skeleton ... was and has been.

From Seth MacFarlane's "The Cleveland Show"...a "Family Guy" spin-off. Rallo cracks me up....funny.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cleveland_Show

110,000+ sex points...she's had lots of something...

:classic_laugh:

...lately with her chubby Redguard friend.

ScreenShot2904.jpg.8bd581263cdff428c1fa46c02cd6dca4.jpg

Spoiler

ScreenShot2903.jpg.468afe99c4d200ffbca63824e5b1dcd5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, TDA said:

recently, my brother’s wife brought similar pickled mushrooms, which they gathered in the forest  .  I ate them with potatoes ... :)

The standard green Shivering Isles mushroom tree needed some variety. So I made-up a few extra types. Luckily, placing them in the Construction Set is pretty quick and easy so I can make forests fairly effortlessly. Working inside the existing AI-pathing is the tricky part. I hate deleting way-points...

Real mushrooms...I counted about two dozen different types in my yard this summer. Including some sort of yellow ground slime...it was wet.