LL Oblivion Gallery (general screenshots thread)

Maybe she does not want the shadow, because she is

Spoiler

Racist

BlackShadow.jpg

So many racists in Oblivion, hates beastfolk or elves  or orcs or ....   or all that are not his/her race.

And the NPC looks Imperial so she maybe hates Redguards and that's why she dis not want tha black shadow anymore.

True enough about the racism in Oblivion, though Eiolynn's new friend is a Breton and not an Imperial.  Eiolynn's race disposition is set so that everyone will frown at her and not like her much until she has done something to earn a better disposition towards herself.  Had to be careful with that setting because I didn't want people attacking her, - just frowning and screwing up their faces at her in distaste.

1 hour ago, foreversleep said:

True enough about the racism in Oblivion, though Eiolynn's new friend is a Breton and not an Imperial.  Eiolynn's race disposition is set so that everyone will frown at her and not like her much until she has done something to earn a better disposition towards herself.  Had to be careful with that setting because I didn't want people attacking her, - just frowning and screwing up their faces at her in distaste.

I think certain characters should attack on sight, Members of the Mages Guild (Due to being anti-necromancy), Members of the various churches, followers of Meridia, and so on.

It's a valid point Jack of All Trades.  I did have a test version of Eiolynn that was scripted to be a member of the UnDead faction right from the starting dungeon and it certainly caused some havoc and a lot of NPC's died.  I have played her wearing mask while out in public which would give a reason for people not identifying her as UnDead, but perhaps still feeling uneasy.  She doesn't smell rotten by the way, but there is a lot of powerful dark magic sewn all through her and people might sense that.

I didn't want to play Eiolynn as an evil character, - she's chaotic neutral, - if you need a slot to put her in.  Playing as an evil character is not what I want at all and really it has been absolutely done to death with the amount of mods that have been created for evil characters.  Eventually I'll find the right balance with Eiolynn.  I played her for around a year back in 2016 and after a long break from Oblivion I've only recently resurrected her (if you'll excuse the expression) from a collection of unfinished WIP files so it might take me a little while to get her sorted.

Cheydinhal had a waterfall?

Live Xivilai...

3.jpg

Spoiler

Dead xivilai...

4.jpg

She's pining for the fjords.

5.jpg

She's pussying the dasies.

6.jpg

Scenery...

0.jpg

Spoiler

Chorrol...

1.jpg

2.jpg

Bruma...

7.jpg

8.jpg

Funny Martin has to say "I'm not used to giving speeches..." because he's supposed to be a freaking priest.

T'Jaara, a jaded and world-weary Dunmer freelance assassin and mercenary.  I made her so she's an older woman and no dewy spring chicken because roleplaying older characters is more interesting.  I'm using her to test out a new Oblivion install and since I've never played as a Dunmer before it's certainly a bit different and a very real change for me.

T'Jaara Portrait.jpg

Oblivion20190722 11.33.25.jpg

You see this is what they call "air birth", which is far superior than water birth. Because you know, anyone can swim in the water, but only the nimblest of the acrobats can swim in the air and give birth.

- In reality I was on the way from Leyawiin to Barren Mine (to test goblin crash in Lovers Creatures), jumped in to Fort Doublecross through the wall, then suddenly the delivery started in the air. lol..

Spoiler

Oblivion20190722 11.34.58.jpgOblivion20190722 11.36.22.jpg

They say a hero's birth has to be unusual.

Her birth was definitely unusual as you can see. She must be destined to be a great hero herself!

Oblivion20190721 23.52.07.jpg

Second trimester....

Oblivion20190722 11.23.54.jpg

Third trimester....

Oblivion20190722 12.38.45.jpg

After one day my comp gave birth as well. I though it would be another orc, but it was a little minotaur. (it's a girl btw)

But she still has one in the belly! It may be the orc.

Spoiler

Oblivion20190722 01.32.39.jpgOblivion20190722 11.21.12.jpgOblivion20190722 11.21.21.jpg

One thing that is bugging me constantly is that this.. supposedly the daughter of the hero of Kvatch... is shouting the battle cry of Mythic Dawn.

"Die, unbeliever!"

"I do not fear death."

"The time of cleansing is near!"

When I talk to her about rumors... she says she "at least know the enemy to name" (Blades' generic rumor response), but I'll never know if she's just making this up to avoid mom's scolding.

Probably HGGF's bug... which is my own mod damnit. My Mythic Dawn rank is -1 and HGGF must be thinking I'm with the Mythic Dawn because it's in my faction list. I wonder what would happen if I visit the Cloud Ruler Temple with her. Presumably not good either for her health or the Blades', depending on whether I cast my l33t super buff spell on her or not.

Also she kind of startles me by occasionally saying "Good evening ma'am!"

It totally sounds like "Good evening, mom!".

On 7/21/2019 at 11:27 AM, foreversleep said:

Um....... I'm not sure if I'm old enough to be seeing this  ?

That's DogOnPorch for you, always posting the weirdest, borderline gag-inducing pictures on the Oblivion general gallery, which is fine -- every once and a while, that is. After you've seen it for the 1000th time though, it gets kind of old.

The Lord of Debauchery cares not where the love juice flows. Only that it flows.

Oblivion20190725 00.46.37.jpg

My Dremora summon is violating a Boethia's chosen.

Wait... I think he's enjoying it.

In fact I think both are having a great time.

I wonder what Boethia or Mehrunes Dagon's opinions would be like regarding this particular incident.

Less violent screenshots...

Oblivion20190723 22.33.15.jpg

Spoiler

Oblivion20190723 22.35.50.jpgOblivion20190724 21.49.12.jpgOblivion20190725 01.00.07.jpgOblivion20190723 01.17.11.jpgOblivion20190725 04.23.46.jpgOblivion20190725 04.21.31.jpgOblivion20190725 04.46.57.jpg