Modelerrs and Artists. Sexout needs some props!

Guest Donkey

Thanks i'm glad you guys like it. Right now i am working on new props for protectron and RoboTrain then i will start working on new animation.

Nusbie is releasing animation for oblivion, so this is giving me more time to work on new once for new vegas.

Here are penis props for both mrhandy and protectron. I am off creating new stuff. :P

thank you donkey, glad to see you working again :)

I posted this up in my oblivion thread and I'm dropping it here too.

It's a gogo bar stage, curtain, strippers pole and money. (it comes with 500 bucks if you are one of the first callers.) The blend file is included, do not use the nif that is for oblivion.

z8w11.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?kbw91a0cwpqp4p6

hopefully you or one of our other resident animators can do something with this.

my character needs a jet fix, but she isn't quite ready to start turning tricks just yet.

I don't know if any of our modellers would be willing, but I could use a male equivalent to Loogie's PowderSlave outfit. Maybe something akin to assless/crotchless chap-style pants (guard uniform pants cut into a chaps style maybe) with no shirt?

edit: I suppose I'd actually need two, one erect and one not.

Guest Loogie

I'd be willing, but I don't have the time. If no one has stepped up in the next week I'll take a crack this weekend -- no promises, though, as I've never made male clothing before.

No worries if you can't do it, it's not absolutely mandatory, but if want to that'd be awesome. :D

edit: I don't really know how clothes work - would I need two separate models for erect/not-erect, or can it just sit on "top" of Breeze/Sexout body? Does that question even make sense?

Guest Loogie

It makes sense. The way armor actually works for full outfits is it entirely replaces the body, so you need a different version for erect and non-erect.

Donkey.. the props are great, I'll pull them into sexout as soon as I am able. Now... are you making any animations using them? :) Should just be a matter of doing the animation (without the prop) and then just.. letting me know which prop is needed, and I can hook it in in the ESM the same way the other props like the pipe and the dog penis are done.

It makes sense. The way armor actually works for full outfits is it entirely replaces the body' date=' so you need a different version for erect and non-erect.

[/quote']

A "strap on" penis would also work I think, and that would be useful for other scenes where perhaps somebody is unzipping to get serviced and not stripping entirely naked. It wouldn't look exactly right with every outfit, but it would be a lot less work than making open fly versions of every different kind of pants -- never mind adding a penis to them all to make it a nude body.

Then you'd just have to make sure to set the dontundress flag for that actor in the sex scene, and the clothes would stay on.

Which reminds me.. still.. backpacks.. ugh. That damn todo list.

Well, what I'm thinking of is a male PGSlave suit that has the PC's dick exposed, and it would be soft when just walking around but hard while getting fucked. So I guess it'd sorta be like a nude body unto itself, since it would need to be equipped prior to sex? Is that possible?

I suppose an erect version is not absolutely necessary, I just thought it'd be good to have some Gangers comment on how you must've liked it since you got hard, stuff like that.

edit: On the topic of backpacks, also hats. I never wear a hat/helmet with my female chars because I don't like it being on during sex.

Well you can do it two ways. 1, as a single mesh, with a 'blank' crotch area, and a strap-on (one erect, one flaccid). That would probably be the easiest to make, but then again, I know fuck-all about *really* making organic meshes.

The second way is just as you expect -- a pair of body suits just like the sexout body suits. In fact, you could start with the sexout body suits (there is an erect and a soft already) and then just make the 'clothes' for them that you want, save the whole thing as a clothing item, and you're done.

The tough part about this whole thing is going to be matching the texture of your nude bodysuit to the texture of the actual underlying player. I don't know what is involved there, or if anything at all can be done.

Guest Donkey

i made a deathclaw prop' date=' well two actually... thought i sent the nif files out...

[/quote']

AnyChance you would release these too ??? I have not seen deathclaws yet. And the animation won't make much sense without props for deathclaw.

Donkey.. the props are great' date=' I'll pull them into sexout as soon as I am able. Now... are you making any animations using them? :) Should just be a matter of doing the animation (without the prop) and then just.. letting me know which prop is needed, and I can hook it in in the ESM the same way the other props like the pipe and the dog penis are done.

[/quote']

I am almost done with securitron. I hope to have a few done by tommorow.

Once Securitron are done i will move on to protectron and mr handy.

I don't know if any of our modellers would be willing' date=' but I could use a male equivalent to Loogie's PowderSlave outfit. Maybe something akin to assless/crotchless chap-style pants (guard uniform pants cut into a chaps style maybe) with no shirt?

edit: I suppose I'd actually need two, one erect and one not.

[/quote']

i did make crotchless chaps, i just have no idea where i stuck them. I look around a bit later

i made a deathclaw prop' date=' well two actually... thought i sent the nif files out...

[/quote']

AnyChance you would release these too ??? I have not seen deathclaws yet. And the animation won't make much sense without props for deathclaw.

i cant upload em here... dont upload filesize for the files.

if you pm me your email or something i can send em your way and you can do whatever modifying animations etc. that need done.

Guest Donkey

Is there anyone who speaks fluent japanese ?? I need a translation from this Tutorial file from Cotyayume.

This looks pretty interesting, but i lost all my translation tools after my format and oblivion disc scratch. to make room for new vegas and skyrim. Anyway this tutorial is suppose to teach how to create animated props so you could simulate something like securitron have an compartment in the front witch allows you to simulate this copartment opening making the dick move out and when animation ends to make dick retract again. At least that is what i was planning till i notcied he made a great tutorial but is only japanese.. :@

Guest user29

Is there anyone who speaks fluent japanese ?? I need a translation from this Tutorial file from Cotyayume.

This looks pretty interesting' date=' but i lost all my translation tools after my format and oblivion disc scratch. to make room for new vegas and skyrim. Anyway this tutorial is suppose to teach how to create animated props so you could simulate something like securitron have an compartment in the front witch allows you to simulate this copartment opening making the dick move out and when animation ends to make dick retract again. At least that is what i was planning till i notcied he made a great tutorial but is only japanese.. :@

[/quote']

I want to say that only works in oblivion and not fallout. A few months back the idea came up that we should have meshes where the larva moves around inside you and I seem to recall someone saying it's just not feasible with the engine. Though if that's not true I'd love to also learn how to do it.

Guest Donkey

Well they said it was impossible for animation being converted from oblivion to new vegas yet i manage to get on my own accord. So if it is possible i will find a way..

here donkey, you can play around with these... i hope it has all the different variations. you might want to rework the penis meshes, but thats up to you and anyone else who wants to mess with em.

let me know if the 'queen' or female is in there or not (was done long enough ago that i dont remember if it was added or not)

Guest Donkey

Thanks i will take a look. Here is full millurkKing Replacer with cock. :D

Looks like doing some of these meshes was more fun then doing some animations.