Modelerrs and Artists. Sexout needs some props!

slots are the body holders for armor etc.

new ones can be added' date=' not sure how well it works in the NV version of the GECK though.

[/quote']

I'm afraid you can't add body slots! Not in Fallout NV at least.

Guest Loogie

What I'd like to see at some point, and want bad enough I may learn how to do anims myself, is a woman bending slightly at the waist to suck off a supermutant.

Guest Donkey

I want a foursome animation. Or' date=' an animation where the girl is playing with herself while sucking someone off, she can either be kneeling or sort of on her side. A skullfuck animation would also be nice.

[/quote']

i think i made one but it uses BodyExtender skeleton you need to dig into JohnHead444 thread. i also released some screenshots with it so it should be an easy find. But you still need to dig in to many posts to find it.

What I'd like to see at some point' date=' and want bad enough I may learn how to do anims myself, is a woman bending slightly at the waist to suck off a supermutant.

[/quote']

Have not really seen any for Super Mutant yet. But if they are as big as MirelurkKing then it should be easy enough to do. Will look into it but can;t promise yet when i will get to it.

I'm afraid you can't add body slots! Not in Fallout NV at least.

That is true, but we might have other options.

For example, if Prideslayer can invalidate an active nif file reference somehow, then we could have a "player body" mesh (or perhaps a small sequence of them, if we need each one to be unused for some time before it can be replaced) which is edited on the fly using niflib. Here, we would bring in content of other meshes by name (we would need to name the file and name the mesh within the file -- reusing a named mesh would evict the previous mesh of that name, giving us an effect something like body slots that do not actually involve any body slots).

Guest Donkey

did you add the Creature animation to mirelurking ?? 2001a is for mirelurkking and 2001b is for npc.

check prideslayer thread on how to add animation correctly you also need to set the condition correctly or it would not initilize the creature when animation start then edit the script to assign the animation you added for both npc and creature. Adding animation to sexoutNG is allot more difficult then adding it oblivion lovers with pk.

To install the animation is not just copy the animation to creature and npc you need to add it within sexout.esm geck + obse active.

Follow this tutorial:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3198&pid=61245#pid61245

Guest Donkey

Can someone explain this part ??

It looks pretty weird bug.

When i use Geck i can actually see through the mesh.

But when i load up new vegas i don't see any problems with mesh at all ??? :huh:

Guest Donkey

In geck when viewing from an angle away you can actually fully see through the mesh it self you can see background from distance witch should not normally happen. But in game it looks correctly.

i read a bit of its really difficult just as you said, but i try it with a backup and testing it after it.

Well hope i get it to work :/.

thanks for the turtorial link.

Edit : Next problem is Geck isnt working, because he didnt find the data libvorbisfile.dll ?

Sorry for beeing offtopic, next time i will write it into the technical support thread.

Edit 2: ok my fail I placed the data of geck in the wrong place , sorry :D

Guest Donkey

I cannot put it any higher then this. Since it will be even more difficult to animate it later.

Previous placement was near pelvis area i put it near spine01

I think i found a middleGround

Previous:

New:

Guest Donkey

Creating animation for Nightstalker is more difficult then i originally thought. The skeleton don't move the way it should.

Witch is going to take longer to create any decent once.

Looks like will be doing testing animations first before really doing anything for nightstalkers

I just gonna have to figure out how to animate the arms a bit it looks to static right now.

Ok here are test animations for Nightstalkers till i figure out how to get these animated better.

Meshes + animation files:

Guest Loogie

In geck when viewing from an angle away you can actually fully see through the mesh it self you can see background from distance witch should not normally happen. But in game it looks correctly.

At a guess, it's one of two things:

A gap between dismember parts that can be seen in the GECK, or more likely the fur texture has an alpha channel and the GECK renders that by making everything behind it unviewable.

It does look like the render glitch you get from overlapping alphas. If it is fine in game, it's probably good anyway, but I can't remember off the top of my head how the geck handles alphas.

I was looking at making animations earlier, remembered how terrible I am at it. Might spend some time hacking a decent IK setup to the skeleton then give it another go.

[Edit]

Well that was a disappointment :( Managed to to get the rigify skeleton to manipulate the fallout skeleton quite nicely, created an animation with relative ease, only to find the bake animation didn't quite work how I expected. Ah well.

Guest Donkey

is it possible to use the player skeleton and animations for a custom creature' date=' that i rigged to use that skeleton? If so goodness is imminent.

[/quote']

You mean like the creature is using player skeleton ?? If that is the case then yes. But if the creature is different no it will all be deformt. Then you need to realign allot to get the animation fixed.

It does look like the render glitch you get from overlapping alphas. If it is fine in game' date=' it's probably good anyway, but I can't remember off the top of my head how the geck handles alphas.

I was looking at making animations earlier, remembered how terrible I am at it. Might spend some time hacking a decent IK setup to the skeleton then give it another go.

[Edit']

Well that was a disappointment :( Managed to to get the rigify skeleton to manipulate the fallout skeleton quite nicely, created an animation with relative ease, only to find the bake animation didn't quite work how I expected. Ah well.

Can you show a picture of what you did ?? Maybe you did not export it right.

Guest Donkey

click on button window switch editing or F9 key and on deform options switch off Envelopes options use only Vertex Groups

If your using Vertex can't use Envelopes