Modelerrs and Artists. Sexout needs some props!

pics from the nif files that should be in the rar file i posted...

deathclaw male (nif file tearing and penis placement issues while converting D:):

(my suggestion is to delete this one)

deathclaw male (2penis):

deathclaw alpha male (2penis):

spore carrier male:

apparently i didnt have the female done or it was with my HDD when it tried to die... will work on a new one next week when i can find a few minutes.

Guest Donkey

why is the color white ?? is it in nifscope ??

Here is currently MirelurekKing in testing phase.

Not sure why yet but after sex ends the camera is way up high not sure why it does that. :huh:

Guest Donkey

no the aligntment is correct the ground was not even when that animation started. so the hand will clip a little. not much to do about that, engine bug.

Guest Donkey

yes i add these myself in sexoutNG then wait till prideslayer adds them in for real.

This is mirelurkking in blender. As you can see no clipping. Not sure why it does it new vegas.

Guest Donkey

I tested it some more. time for others to test too so i know it works correctly. Here are animation kf files + meshes.

The one i uploaded yesterday had camera messed up please download this one instead http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3278&pid=149077#pid149077

Here is a small movie clip.

offset as usual is 0 i named it 2001 not sure what the number will be prideslayer will give it a new number.

Guest Donkey

Reup of animation 2001 looks like messed up npc when i moved Camera3rd when position bip01 NonAccuum. This should fix the camera not resetting correctly after sex ends. Will have to recheck most of my animation now if i did make that error before.. Looks like learn new stuff everyday.

small clip showing the fix aftersex ends.

Next mirelurkking animation will include groupfuck.

Guest Donkey

what about adding slots for that?...

What do you mean slots ??

Never thought i figured it out. I think more advanced is small step away. It took me almost a day to get this part done correctly. But more variation is possible.

Never thought it would become so big. but this one already rached 180 frames usually i keep it near 60 or 30.