Modelerrs and Artists. Sexout needs some props!

There is currently an abondunce of female mesh with breast able to be animated. Does a mesh excist for males too ?? i have not been able to find any, all those great nude male all have have the dick attached to it, but the bnb skeleton allows for male dicks to be animated. just like female breast. The only thing that is missing is a mesh to go along side it.

Breeze is great but dick cannot be animated because of the above.

@Donkey, I have not been successful in creating a replacement thats more suitable for animation. The problem that I see is that the penis is attached to the body mesh itself and attempting to remove it from the body will result in a gap between the body and the penis that it uses during the animation.

I do not know if reweighting the penis to bounce will help, my own attempts at reweighting it only end up with the penis strecthing from side to side no matter how i assign the weights. I tried both manually weighting the mesh and using bone weight copy

i'll keep at it but i have a problem of my own to fix first, my pc is giving me a bit of trouble theres been some crazy high cpu usage lately and its preventring me from doing much of anything

don't worry i am not in any hurry, i was taking a break from animation to start testing the new beta patch for skyrim witch fixed stability and speed from what i could see.

Props/meshes for Sexout Fallout New Vegas Pregnancy NG.

The .zip contains .nif files' date=' textures and pipboy icons for:

BunAway Needle

BunAway Pills

BunX Needle

BunX Pills

Breast Milk Bottle

[/quote']

Wow cool stuff, I will add them to SCR so PregnancyNG can use them. Can you please create your own new thread with this download, so I can point people where to get the file, it's much simpler than them trying to find it in the middle of a thread.

I think the Interface folder should be inside the Textures folder too, at least it is for all the mods I've installed.

Props/meshes for Sexout Fallout New Vegas Pregnancy NG.

The .zip contains .nif files' date=' textures and pipboy icons for:

BunAway Needle

BunAway Pills

BunX Needle

BunX Pills

Breast Milk Bottle

[/quote']

Wow cool stuff, I will add them to SCR so PregnancyNG can use them. Can you please create your own new thread with this download, so I can point people where to get the file, it's much simpler than them trying to find it in the middle of a thread.

I think the Interface folder should be inside the Textures folder too, at least it is for all the mods I've installed.

Ok, will do that

• 4 weeks later...

If your still looking for the more animalistic or wierd looking dicks' date=' I could stay up for a couple days till I start seeing things and draw you some, they would be 2d and rough sketch but it could give you ideas?

[/quote']

Who are you asking?

You.

If your still looking for the more animalistic or wierd looking dicks' date=' I could stay up for a couple days till I start seeing things and draw you some, they would be 2d and rough sketch but it could give you ideas?

[/quote']

Woah, don't hurt yourself man. Depriving yourself of sleep until you start having weird-looking dick hallucinations is a terrible case of self-harm.

Personally, I'd like to see some mean stuff. Torture devices, execution platforms/machines, things like that. Even if they never receive animation love (which is fair), there's always a time and place for them as static props.

The place is a dungeon, and the time is during a quest into said dungeon.

edit: Actually, weren't there a few things like this for Oblivion? Maybe someone with knowledge can bring them over there.

[/quote']

Who are you asking?

You.

Eek.

My 3d skills are somewhat passable at mechanical stuff, but terrible at anything 'organic'. There's no way I could turn a 2d penis into a 3d penis and have it look like anything..

Matador, same here. I've seen some cool things on renderotica that I've thought of buying for masterchris once he slows down with the stuff he's already putting out. Some of them are already animated, but he can probably animate the ones that aren't, he seems to be pretty good at this stuff. :)

Wait' date=' what? You can import that poser stuff directly into Fallout? I thought you had to, you know, invert the polarity of the .dds files and rehash the hash checks on the .nifs. Yeah.

[/quote']

Wat?

He's making animations in poser. The format they come into poser in does not matter, all that matters is that the skeleton is brought in along with it, the object animates properly with the skeleton, and the export is a .kf (with .nif if needed).

Well you sort of do, except it's the niftools/niflib team that jumps through those hoops for you to provide the MAX and Blender plugins. They have done all the "hard" work, so anyone who knows MAX or Blender can follow their normal workflow. The only oddball part is during the animation export, where you have to specify a bunch of values specific to the animation looping.

It's something niflib should be setting to standard defaults, but doesn't, for no good reason I can see. That said, it's really simple, and if the animator forgets it's easy for someone like me to fix in niftools without ever opening blender or max.