Modelerrs and Artists. Sexout needs some props!

I've noticed a serious lack of bondage type props. RPGs are almost always about creating some overpowered character' date=' so I'm fascinated by the idea of the PC being restricted by the comp. I think the Tryouts and Sewer Slave plugins did a great job exploring this angle, but I'd love to see more development in that direction.

[/quote']

Obviously you haven't taken a look at the latest legion tryout, powder ganger tryout, and the ZAZ data pack both are using.. ;)

I've noticed a serious lack of bondage type props. RPGs are almost always about creating some overpowered character' date=' so I'm fascinated by the idea of the PC being restricted by the comp. I think the Tryouts and Sewer Slave plugins did a great job exploring this angle, but I'd love to see more development in that direction.

[/quote']

Obviously you haven't taken a look at the latest legion tryout, powder ganger tryout, and the ZAZ data pack both are using.. ;)

I think I played through the most recent, but maybe I grabbed the wrong copies? Both just added a collar and stripped your equipment -- which is effective enough, in a practical sense, but not as immersive as it might be. Did I miss something?

Ask Marissa for food or refuse sex with a Legionary while enslaved, then enjoy.

I didn't add the pillory to Powder Gangers like I originally planned as there were some technical hurdles, but I used the lessons I learned from that for Marissa to molester you.

Ask Marissa for food or refuse sex with a Legionary while enslaved' date=' then enjoy.

I didn't add the pillory to Powder Gangers like I originally planned as there were some technical hurdles, but I used the lessons I learned from that for Marissa to molester you.

[/quote']

Oh yeah, saw the food thing. It's pretty fun. I was just thinking more of a focus on wearable objects would be cool -- like some rope bonds or something, even if they're mostly decorative. Like how at the beginning of Skyrim, your hands are tied. Didn't really matter, because you didn't have a weapon anyway, but it added something to the immersion level.

Matador' date=' same here. I've seen some cool things on renderotica that I've thought of buying for masterchris once he slows down with the stuff he's already putting out. Some of them are already animated, but he can probably animate the ones that aren't, he seems to be pretty good at this stuff. :)

[/quote']

before you go buying anything you should look on http://www.sharecg.com there is plenty of stuff that would look great in fallout there. Also I currently have 50.7 GB of poser items. chances are I already purchased what you were interested in

so if you send me a list I'll see if its in my collection

We need props in the form of penises for some stuff still I believe. Deathclaw needs one, as do the spore carriers I think. I may have a spore carrier one around here somewhere, I think I was provided with one a month or so ago that I haven't had time to look at yet.

Robot ones would be good too but we need animations to go with them.

well i can do the meshes, but i wouldnt know were to even begin with animations.

dont know if i can attach something for direct dl on the forums, so if i cant ill pm you and see what we can do.

is there anything in paticular you want with the penis'?... like a vine type or something for the spore carrier and something close to what a horse has for the deathclaw?

well i can do the meshes' date=' but i wouldnt know were to even begin with animations.

dont know if i can attach something for direct dl on the forums, so if i cant ill pm you and see what we can do.

is there anything in paticular you want with the penis'?... like a vine type or something for the spore carrier and something close to what a horse has for the deathclaw?[/quote']

I would amaigine a Deathclaw appendage would be rather knobby if not small spines or hornlumps along it's length, rough but not actually sharp or barbed, rather painful on the backstroke for a human before even considering it's horse like size.

oh now he tells me... lol

alright ill see about going back and fixing what i have done so far.

this is going to take a bit longer, copy is going to be getting used a lot lol

did you want me to change the alpha/mother deathclaws as well?

ill start on the spore carrier in the mean time.

edit:

updating file to include the latest .nif files.

let me know what you think, or if they are absolutely terrible lol

• 1 month later...
Guest Donkey

i finally duck into meshes. Here is penis prop for securitron he can just wear it like any armor.

Now that i know how effectivily parent these meshes with skeleton new animation should be possible again. I also made a new seuritron already with dickmesh but i thought you guys would use props more effeciently.

This more efficient since it allows me to quickly import the prop and already parent to skelton for quick animation creation.

Credits:

Curtacy of GSBModders it's his mesh

Here are some funny shit:

Quick test ingame:

Cool stuff Donkey' date=' I'm gonna be busy implementing the results of being girls pumped full of spermodraulic fluid soon I suspect :)

[/quote']

The above work of Donkey and GSB with your above phrase reminds me of the old Rugby song. I include it here for your amusement. The version I found after a google search has been censored but you can follow it easily enough!

Presenting: Engineers Song

Ah-hum, titty-bum, titty-bum, titty-bum,

An engineer told me before he died,

Ah-hum, ah-hum.

I have no reason to believe he lied,

Ah-hum, titty-bum, titty-bum, titty-bum,

Ah-hum, titty-bum, titty-bum, titty-bum.

And I have no reason to believe that he lied,

(Chorus) That no matter whatever he tried,

His girlfriend was never satisfied!

(Chorus) That girl she had a @#%$ so wide

She could never be satisfied,

(Chorus) The engineer was a designer,

Measured the bore of her vagina,

(Chorus) Then he built her a @#%$ of steel,