Modelerrs and Artists. Sexout needs some props!

Guest Donkey

maybe but you can only use either vertex groups or Quatarion. using Envelops gives you a nagging error.

What you could try is if how did setup the armature of meshes ?? Did you use vert Groups or Envelops ??

Well, I managed to get a different one to export fine, so it must have been something I'd done. If it was envelopes, I have no idea because I've never touched them.

I had somewhat hoped adding a custom skeleton would have worked, I managed to get the fallout skeleton constrained to the custom one, made it really easy to work with. Being able to move the body around with the feet in the same spot is handy :)

But turns out getting the animation keyframed on the fallout skeleton is nigh on impossible, and probably was what caused the issues. Perhaps If I spent more time trying to animate, and less setting up convoluted rigs I might actually get somewhere though :P

I put a screenshot of the rig though, if anyone was curious, it;s the rigify setup with the fallout skeleton constrained to it.

Both usually. 2.49 for simple stuff because it's the only one with a stable importer/exporter. 2.62 atm for anything more complex, and I can usually import it back into 2.49 for export. Need to upgrade to 2.63 though, they added B-Mesh, and it looks awesome.

Guest Donkey

i installed 2.63 but the layout made it impossible to recognize what i did previously.. i will keep messing with the new version. Seems i need to readjust allot to get it the way i had preiously..

New version is confusing to move to. I've only really used 2.49 for nif meshes, 2.5 was when the major overhaul started I think, so I've used that and up for pretty much all my other modelling work.

Once you get the hang of it, 2.6x is much, much easier to work with, it just doesn't have good nif support. Also has the cycles render engine now, so if you're interested making renders that one blows internal out of the water.

Guest Donkey

Indeed. But the layout looks somewhat similar to 3dMax now. Witch is making it somewhat confusing.

Also is there a way to get the layout somewhat like this:

So far it looks like this:

I am also missing some screens who where previously available like Buttons window and a few other screens.

Not sure how you get the layout exactly like 2.49, but you can bring up the animation layout with ctrl + left arrow x2

The buttons window is on the right, that's got all the modifiers, material and object stuff. Everything is still there, just might take some finding.

If you're only likely to be doing fallout animations though, stick with 2.49, the nif support is almost non existent in 2.6.

Just managed to export the animation I was having trouble with. Checking Quaternion seemed to do it, was just a random test I did after you mentioned the word earlier.

No idea how to test if the animation actually works though.

[edit]

Got it to work at last in game :D

Guest Donkey

Minor fix for 3001 aligning it better somehow the nighstalker head was previously going a bit within the npc.

And a slight variation for 3002

3001:

3002:

Animation files + meshes:

Wow, you work fast Donkey, it was only a few days ago you finished the lakelurk ones!

What I really like about the Nightstalker one is that its legs are actually 'on you' so that its actually humping you, and not just on the ground like with the dog animation.

Very nice! What are you planning on doing next?

Guest Donkey

Wow' date=' you work fast Donkey, it was only a few days ago you finished the lakelurk ones!

What I really like about the Nightstalker one is that its legs are actually 'on you' so that its actually humping you, and not just on the ground like with the dog animation.

Very nice! What are you planning on doing next?

[/quote']

Not much i am still waiting pridelsayer adding most creature to scanner list. Right now i am spending more time aligning it to be able to test it in game. Then doing anything usefull.

The only thing right now is a new bloatfly but it aligning seem to be a real pain.

Guest Donkey

maybe but then it should be changed to walk animation instead specialidle. Not sure how that will work but i guess should be the same as the walk animation i made for restrained, with your arms behind your back. But it will look a bit silly right now since your are floating a few feet above th ground. Maybe it should be more like flying animation. I think i have seen something like this before for wolfzq mod.

Not sure how far prideslayer came with the extender it would be cool to have different types of walk or in this case float animation to chose from.

This looks interesting. I finally craked it how to get animated nifs working correctly. :P

To bad there wasn't any real tutorial for this..

With animated nifs there is now a whole lot of possibilities creating even better options when animations play.

Finally got the scanner to work now i won;t have to wait till the creatures are added in i can now do this part myself.

post-3-1359787532754_thumb.jpgpost-3-13597875326588_thumb.jpg

What this means is i can really test it ingame before having it added in by prideslayer. So now i know they are alright before uploading. Now back to testing.

Here is a bighorner + mesh. No animation yet. Still working on Securitrons.

post-3-13597875358767_thumb.jpgpost-3-13597875359769_thumb.jpg

Meshes + 1 animation for Bighorner Offset == 0:

Credits: GSBModders

Known issue:

Somehow was unable to fix alignments for large Bighorner.

I am about to leave on Family buisness. So real life has hit hard. I will try to be back in June.

If there are any problems leave them here when i return i will take look at it.

• 2 weeks later...

a bit of something for an oblivion pose pack i'm working on that i think can be used in fnv too.

r91qnb.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?sgcqh9eo9o47i6e

its the post sign and chains only, the character, mask and gag are not included.

(I noticed in the image after uploading a bit of seperation between the neck iron chain and the eye bracket at the top. this can be corrected easily by raising the neck iron in blender while your converting it over.

thats some nice prop-age... looks like its from/for oblivion.

well yeah, I said It's part of an oblivion pose mod that I'm working on.

The style and textures however would carry over well in fallout though which is I upped it here as a prop for who ever to do what ever with it

I'll have a few more soon too, I'm working on a modern steam punk looking rack, a pretty neat hanging stocks and one mean god damn contraption that will need donkeys magic touch.

I should really learn to animate sometime. I know all the theory and can get an animation from Blender into the game' date=' I just can't make animations :P

[/quote']

i'm only 1 step in front of you then, i know the theory, i can make the animation but once i look at it in game i often end up saying things like "Oh god why? Why has thou forsaken my talents and turned thy animation to shit"

my poses however turn out rather nice, like the one posted above and this one where my poor cowgirls being publicly whipped

vwu6nl.jpg

2u94ehw.jpg