Modelerrs and Artists. Sexout needs some props!

Right now I'm leaning towards just using one slot (say BodyAddon1)' date=' but that means without a full-body mesh, you couldn't have multiple tattoos in different locations.

[/quote']

I'm glad you like them, I still have not investigated fallout's system or script capabilities I'm having far to much fun playing at the moment to stop for very long.

So I am just taking a guess that its similar to Oblivion's and that If I were to take the body types that sexout uses and create tattoo'd and or branded versions of each they could be added to what ever script it is that sexout is using correct?

If so I do not mind at all putting in the effort for something I know will be used. I was already thinking of adding the legion brand to the pregnant bodies to avoid vanishing brands and I started work on a powdergangers tattoo.

As for placing multiple tattoo's that can be done it does not really take long at all to do if I have a good image to work with. png or psd files with the backgrounds removed are ideal but really any solid color background works just as well

of course I am just taking a guess that an idea I have in mind for doing it will work. I'll give it a try and let you know how it goes.

I would still limit a brand to just one, i do not think that any faction would be happy in sharing what they view as being their property.

This is the sort of think that makes me wonder whether I should have the bodyswapping code in SCR instead of Pregnancy and just have branded & unbranded bodies, I think it's just a matter of adding textures to the existing naked bodies and some of the clothed ones that show the areas affected. I also suggest if we do the PowderGanger version it is done on the opposite side and we then have a texture for having both as well.

If someone can do a texture version of this I can give it a go into SCR as seperate bodies, we will have to alter the Sexout Nude one too obviously.

the moment to stop for very long.

So I am just taking a guess that its similar to Oblivion's and that If I were to take the body types that sexout uses and create tattoo'd and or branded versions of each they could be added to what ever script it is that sexout is using correct?

Unfortunately no. :( OBSE added the functions SetModelPath and SetIconPath (really set texture path)' date=' but FOSE and NVSE have no such functions, not yet anyway. That's basically what I was talking about adding via an NVSE plugin, but having it built into NVSE would be much better.

If so I do not mind at all putting in the effort for something I know will be used. I was already thinking of adding the legion brand to the pregnant bodies to avoid vanishing brands and I started work on a powdergangers tattoo.

Yeah, I know that adding them isn't really difficult, but I'd like the players to (eventually) be able to go into the 'tattoo parlor' and get as many of them as they want, in whatever combinations they want. If we end up with even 7 tattoos, making all the possible combinations by hand will be a nightmare, as it's over 5,000 different combinations. 10! (10 factorial) requires over 3 million different texture files if you want every combination to be covered.

As for placing multiple tattoo's that can be done it does not really take long at all to do if I have a good image to work with. png or psd files with the backgrounds removed are ideal but really any solid color background works just as well

of course I am just taking a guess that an idea I have in mind for doing it will work. I'll give it a try and let you know how it goes.

I would still limit a brand to just one, i do not think that any faction would be happy in sharing what they view as being their property.

Sure, but going back to LoversBitch for a minute, what if you want to then add the 'paw print' to your other ass cheek? 3 brands (legion, powder, khans) and the 1 paw print means you need 7 different items now.

This is just meant to explain why I want to get the functionality into NVSE one way or the other. It doesn't have to replace the players body texture the way I described, it could replace the tattoo item (mesh) texture instead, but I'd really like to be able to combine them automatically this way.

Well shit' date=' now it's just sounding like a Colossal pain in the ass no matter which way its done. At least one thing can be done with this right off the bat, for now this should make customizing NPC's a bit easier.

[/quote']

Bah don't say that! :)

It's a pain to do all the combinations (I'd say impossible) without support from the code and whatnot. Single-tattoo wearable items are fine and will have to be the first thing in, as you've already done.

The only 'issue' there is that nobody can have more than one tattoo at a time, unless the texture has more than one on it.

Right

I'll keep on going then and upload as I finish them off and gladly leave the nightmare of implementing them to those who are better suited at figuring it out.

I have a few more done right now but i need to get to testing them in game see how they look firs. I should if all goes well be uploading those today along with a corporal Betsy make over I think you all will like

Nice, sounds good. Once they're here, I'll put together a quick ESP that will make them available for others to test out, so they can try them with different bodies so you'll know which ones they work with and which ones need adjustment for clipping or whatever.

309lq2o.jpg

this outfit will be uploaded tommarrow, i had hopes of having this and the others all set but those hopes were dashed after spending several hours trying to correct a problem with the shoulders in the body i originally intended to use.

in the end I had to call it a lost cause and switch bodies out.

as it is now all thats left is a bit more work on the transmap and then it will be ready. the way the meshes are uvmapped makes addding different tattoos rather simple

Nice' date=' sounds good. Once they're here, I'll put together a quick ESP that will make them available for others to test out, so they can try them with different bodies so you'll know which ones they work with and which ones need adjustment for clipping or whatever.[/quote']

Cool, hopefully we can just merge the assets into SCR later when it's sorted :)

over due but here is the first batch

http://www.4shared.com/archive/qZwFwj0f/mk9_jade.html

this file is for modders only, if you are not a modder do not down load this there is nothing that is ready for the public

Edit ~ something else

http://www.4shared.com/archive/mYvZ1OO9/Brnding_iron_and_slavers_kit_b.html

these will need to be exported and animated but they are textured and uvmapped.

This looks like the place to upload these so here goes

Legion Slave Brand

30lkz94.jpg

Fortress Cunt Locker

ea189h.jpg

the slave brand is not a skin texture' date=' it is a separately textured mesh

that should work perfectly fine for all type 3 skin textures.

feel free to use these in your mods, convert, retexture, what ever

http://www.4shared.com/archive/Yd33KrKj/NEWVEGASresources.html

[/quote']

Have this been included in any of SexoutSCR required/recommended download ? It is in the esm but I was missing the meshes and texture and Zippy57 uses it in SexoutStore.

Look below for Sonyas meshes and Textures and the fix for Jades set. (the front loin on Jades armor still clips. I do not think anything can be done about that.)

Preview pic's (poor quality but I'm tired)

2yxhmky.jpg

242g3km.jpg

Have this been included in any of SexoutSCR required/recommended download ? It is in the esm but I was missing the meshes and texture and Zippy57 uses it in SexoutStore.

I have no clue what has been added, I have not had time to play much and during the time that I have I'm testing out new stuff.

I ran out of time to do the textures for the Cuntlocker it takes me 3 times longer to add outfits with textures :)

It's hard keeping up with all the cool stuff people are making for Sexout, I really have heaps to do on Pregnancy mod and a few other modding ideas to do later too, feel free to take a copy of SCR and have a go at adding the textures, Ideally, I'd like to get to the stage where the people creating new items add them themselves, in a similar format to the existing items & lists, post the updated file in the thread then, I just post the update into the OP and merge things if necessary.

For those interested / working on things, the spore carrier penises we have don't seem to work right. They are in data\meshes\creatures\NVSporeCarrier\erectTrog.nif (and erectTrog2 and 3 with different textures).

They don't show up when assigned the normal way, cause the anim to not play correctly, and when the anim is complete FONV crashes to desktop.

This is why spore carriers don't have 'junk' right now. ;)

W.I.P's for the SCR mostly to do with the slavery theme So hopefuly now that chase has delivered us an esm these will be put to good use

Deluxe cunt-jack restraining and tracking device

(name is lame, but its the best I could come up with)

eu32x3.jpg

cunt-jack standard tracking device

30vyvdy.jpg

the collars and icons still need to be made for those, I ran out of time after making these so in the next day or two I'll finish those up.

After trying a few more bodies out I didnt like the way the Fortress cunt lockers looked so i resized them. They are much smaller and should fit better on most bodies

2vkggub.jpg

and I love the way its icon image came out

k51uh0.jpg

i did a few oblivion conversions too but those need to be tweaked out some nothing major but no point in showing them yet