The Most OVER-POWERED Fictional Character.

56 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

I always have to pay Brill 5,000 gold to get Breezehome.

That's right. I have a mod where you get it for free. Figured it was stupid that I kill a fucking dragon for those guys and I have to pay for the house. How about you show some gratitude, you fucks?

56 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

I've never had her as my follower. She just roams around at home collecting dust. I don't use vanilla followers.

Right. The only vanilla follower I care for is Serana. But even then, I prefer no followers. It makes life easier, ironically, because followers make stealth impossible and set off every trap that I can just avoid.

Edited by deadjester226
Forgot the mod link
1 hour ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

Superman, depending on the universe, or so I've heard.

Though I'm sure there are more powerful characters than him.

Superman's greatest foes overcome one or more of his greatest strengths, be it intelligence, strength, speed or durability so it all even out in the end. When Darkseid can erase him from existence with his Omega Beams, Mongul can over power him in close quarters combat or Metallo can take away his ability to resist through instant Kryptonite poisoning, his power scale is just about right. Among other heroes like Martian Manhunter or Plastic Man, his power set seems even less excessive. 

Whether a character's power is too extreme or not is mainly up to the setting that they inhabit.

If one were to drop Lina Inverse from The Slayers into Lord of the Rings, she would be 'overpowered'. Schmendrick from The Last Unicorn of all characters would be 'overpowered' in the setting of The Wire since no one else in that setting has magic powers at all.

Vor 5 Stunden sagte deadjester226:

Das Geschlecht des DB wird vom Spieler ausgewählt. Das bedeutet, dass die DB kein Geschlecht hat, bis der Spieler dies auswählt.

PS, das ist ein Witz.

Well - that's exactly why at the end of "Chapter 0" there was also a clear sign with my hand

Da ist sie wieder – die Frustration eines ganzen Lebens über 7 Jahrzehnte – in dem immer die anderen die Spielregeln machten und dann beleben sie einen hier in dieser „Simulation“ ständig als Mann wieder … es reicht – ich habe darauf keinen Bock mehr!

Nun – ich kam gar nicht bis in den Festungsturm – ich wollte das auch gar nicht. Dass die Feuerbälle der Kampfmagier mich statt den Drachen trafen – nun das war kein Zufall … und der ausgestreckte Mittelfinger auch nicht.

Und so starb ich zum 7. mal dort in dieser Welt … und dieser Tod verursachte meinen 7. Herzstillstand und überforderte meinen durch viele Jahre Krankheiten geschwächten Körper.

The dragonborn isn't the most powerful character in Skyrim.  There is another, nearly omniscient being in that game.  It doesn't matter where you go or what hole you try to hide in, he will find you.  

I am talking about the fucking courier in that game.  I remember one time the bastard found me in Sovngarde, the literal afterlife, to deliver a letter.  I had to fly on the back of a dragon, fight my way through multiple fire and ice breathing flying lizards and whole hordes of undead to get there.  Him?  He just had a letter for me to tell me about some random NPC that died leaving me an inheritance I'm certain I didn't deserve, especially as the NPC's name was just Bandit.  I'm almost certain we would sho up outside my apartment in real life if the game thought he had a letter to deliver to me.

Vor 9 Minuten sagte Alessia Wellington:

Nicht überraschend. Ich habe einmal im Soul Cairn einen Brief von ihm bekommen. ?‍♀️ Skyrims Kurier ist ein engagierter Kerl. Unter seiner Aufsicht bleibt kein Brief unzugestellt.

While the soul grave can still be considered a "pocket dimension" in the realm of the void - similar to the realms of the Daedra such as "Kalthafen" - Sovngarde is something completely different - for it lies in the territory of "Aetherius" and thus quasi behind the stars.

800px-Aufbau_Aurbis.png

In mystical times, the Dwemer as well as the Hocheflen have travelled both the "Void" and "Aetherius" with "constructs" - so the courier has probably inherited one of them -> so to speak.

8 hours ago, deadjester226 said:

until the player chooses, the DB has no gender.

So is that a quantum gender or a Schrödinger gender?

1 minute ago, Miauzi said:

so the courier has probably inherited one of them

Nah. He's just the only person that finds Clairvoyance spell useful.

5 hours ago, Miauzi said:

While the soul grave can still be considered a "pocket dimension" in the realm of the void - similar to the realms of the Daedra such as "Kalthafen" - Sovngarde is something completely different - for it lies in the territory of "Aetherius" and thus quasi behind the stars.

800px-Aufbau_Aurbis.png

In mystical times, the Dwemer as well as the Hocheflen have travelled both the "Void" and "Aetherius" with "constructs" - so the courier has probably inherited one of them -> so to speak.

You know, I'm not so sure I would want a slice of that pizza. I mean, the crust is all blue and the cheese is a grey color, it's even got some purple and green dots on it, the peperoni looks about right though.. Over all though, eww, lol.

1 hour ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Couldn't care less. Having him dead is the Dragonborn's problem, not mine.

Um about that:classic_dodgy:

The Dragonborn seems to have fell down a flight of 7000 steps. Yep 7000. 7000 is more of an estimate really. So yeah the Dragonborn is no longer with us.

Edited by Darkpig
3 hours ago, Darkpig said:

Um about that:classic_dodgy:

The Dragonborn seems to have fell down a flight of 7000 steps. Yep 7000. 7000 is more of an estimate really. So yeah the Dragonborn is no longer with us.

lokimeme.png?auto=compress&fm=png

7 minutes ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

Everybody knows Chuck Norris is the most OP fictional character.

He's a real person, so he doesn't count.